The Hottest Babe Pt. 09

Story Info
A romantic trip is hotter than expected.
7.1k words
4.8
6.6k
9
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

Meet Anita Olsen. The most popular girl in high school, she ruled as president of The Hot Babes Club - and as a bully who tormented Freddie Simpson for being a nerd. Freddie grew up to be a tech billionaire who invented a system of mind control, and life got very different for The Hottest Babe. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

........................................

Freddie saw an opportunity to take a few days off work, and Anita wasn't scheduled to be photographed again until the next week, so they decided to go on a little trip. Freddie's assistant arranged for a little four-day excursion to a posh resort on the Pacific coast of Mexico. People who own private jets don't need to book airline tickets in advance. Knowing you can buy anything you forget to pack makes it easy to just throw some clothes, cosmetics and personal products in a bag and leave on short notice.

So that's what they did.

By late afternoon of the day they left, Freddie and Anita were lounging on recliners by the ocean, enjoying the filtered sunlight that passed through a coarse canvas canopy above their chairs. It was a nude beach, so they were naked, a fact that Anita found to be very stimulating. They both saw that there were many beautiful nude women around them, but most of them were accompanied by much older men. Anita felt good about the fact that Freddie was her age, and that he was the youngest man there, and that he was probably the richest. She liked knowing she was with the biggest Alpha at the resort. And she enjoyed seeing people gawk at Freddie's big cock, too.

Anita had been to nude beaches before in Europe. She loved the feeling of the breeze, sun and ocean on her skin. Her exhibitionist tendencies fostered by Freddie forced her to become increasingly aroused the longer they stayed on the beach.

"None of the women here are as beautiful as you," Freddie said.

"That's a very sweet thing to say, but it's not true," Anita said.

"Yeah? Look at the people here now, and find one woman who is a match for you."

"You're being silly."

"I'm being serious. Take a look. There isn't a single woman in your league."

Anita looked around. "Check out that brunette down by the water," she said.

Freddie looked at a very slender young woman dipping her toes in the surf. "She's anorexic," he said. "She isn't pretty; she's just skinny. Look at the way her ribs poke through her skin. I know a lot of people think skinny and beautiful are the same thing, but that's not true. You are a goddess. Find one other woman who looks like a goddess."

Anita looked around and saw that Freddie was right. She'd been gorgeous when Freddie kidnapped her. The diet, exercise and cosmetic surgery he forced on her elevated Anita to the status of a goddess.

"I love the way you talk to me," Anita said.

It wasn't long before Anita needed to go back inside. The sunscreen and canvas canopy did a good job reducing her exposure to the hot Mexican sun, but her peaches-and-cream complexion had reached its daily limit. Besides, being naked in public had ignited a fire between her legs, and she needed Freddie to take her to bed and extinguish those blazes.

"I want you to do something special for me," Freddie said. "Do you remember that time I had you sunbathe naked in front of my friend?"

"Of course. That was fun. It turned me on."

"I'm sure you remember that the finale of your little performance happened when you showered off your suntan lotion in front of my friend."

"That's not the kind of thing I would forget, Freddie," Anita said.

"Good. Do you see that shower over there next to the pool? I'd like to see a repeat of your previous performance."

The seating area around the huge pool was crowded. Freddie wanted her to put on a live sex show for more than 50 people. The idea made her pussy ache.

"Let's go," she said.

Anita rinsed off the sand and salt water, then began lathering up her body. She kept it up until every inch of skin was covered with bubbly white suds. Then she worked shampoo into her hair, being sure to spend a lot of time with her head thrown back and her arms up so her breasts were on display. Freddie sat and watched, smiling and taking photographs. Because it had been a while since she'd shaved, thick blond hair was visible on her pubes and under her arms. Anita took a long time rinsing the soap off her body. She was aware of the hot looks she was attracting from the men and women around the pool.

It was time to go back to their room and have sex.

"Here's a towel," Freddie said when she finally turned off the shower.

"Was that acceptable?" she asked.

"Adequate. It was adequate," he said, chuckling.

"I'm so hot right now that I'm going to have a hard time walking all the way back to our suite. I may attack you in the elevator," she said.

"That was my intention," Freddie said.

"Mission accomplished," Anita said.

Anita wore a thin silk robe that was barely long enough to cover her butt. Her nipples were visible through the sheer fabric. It made it hard to walk through the lobby. She noted that people they passed in the corridor couldn't help but stare.

She pressed up against Freddie as soon as they got to their suite and the door locked behind them. Anita untied the belt of Freddie's beach robe, then slid her hand down over his cock. It wasn't hard yet, but would be soon. "Let's take this to bed," Freddie said, putting one arm around her shoulders and leading her into the room.

They helped each other strip naked, then Anita sat on the bed so she was looking straight at Freddie's cock. She sucked the head between her lips and stroked the shaft with her fist. She used her tongue as she bobbed up and down, trying to get him hard as fast as possible. It wasn't long before he was ready to give her what she needed.

Anita laid on her back and beckoned for Freddie to join her. She wanted to make love, but Freddie seemed to think he should give her some foreplay first. He buried his face between her legs and dipped his tongue into her hot, wet pussy. She groaned as she felt the sensation of his tongue going up and down. He sucked her clit between his lips and started to lick. It wasn't long before Freddie saw and felt contractions as Anita climaxed. It made her feel good, of course, but it also served to remind Anita that what she really wanted was Freddie's cock inside her.

"Please come up here and give it to me," Anita said, knowing that Freddie was more likely to do as she asked if she used the word "please." It worked. He removed his face from her pussy and worked his way up her body, kissing her everywhere as he did. She was going a little crazy by the time he sucked her nipples. Freddie enjoyed the fresh, clean taste from Anita's recent shower. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled up, trying to make him stop stalling and get on with it. Sometimes she just wanted to fuck, and Freddie had a habit of teasing her at times when she didn't want to be teased.

He recognized that Anita needed his cock - now. Frolicking naked on the beach and taking that very public nude shower had stimulated her exhibitionist tendencies. Freddie saw that she was ready for the real thing. He took his cock in his hand and ran the head up and down the length of her pussy. She jumped when it brushed against her clit. Anita took a deep breath when she felt him push inside her. To her great relief, he made no effort to tease her. Instead, Freddie worked his way inside her without stalling or delay.

"Thank you," Anita whispered, knowing that Freddie liked hearing those words almost as much as he enjoyed hearing her say "please." Increasingly, the words came naturally to Anita, whose submission grew deeper as time went by. Freddie liked being in charge when they were having sex, and that was just fine with her. She'd always enjoyed a rewarding sex life, spending time with men who knew how to satisfy her. But she'd never been with a lover as good as Freddie.

Anita realized that part of the reason he pleased her so much was because he possessed some kind of technology that made her do what he wanted, and he wanted her to enjoy everything he did to her sexually. But the main reason Freddie satisfied her so much was that he was simply a good lover. He'd dominated Anita from the first time he took her to bed, and by now she slipped easily into the role of a submissive and responsive woman.

His cock slid as far into Anita's pussy as Freddie could go without causing her to feel pain. He saw that her eyes were closed and her head thrown back. He moved in and out slowly but steadily, giving her the gentle, loving kind of sex she craved most. Freddie had grown increasingly comfortable with the idea that he owned Anita. She would happily do whatever he said.

Things could have gone differently after he kidnapped Anita. She might have acquired lingering resentments. But Freddie managed to guide her down a path that led to something beyond mere acceptance. Anita loved being a slave. She loved abandoning the kind of life where she had to be in charge of everything and everyone around her. She hadn't realized how exhausting all that was until she entrusted all responsibility to Freddie, who turned out to be better at it.

She came again. This time her climax was gentle and relaxing, causing pleasant waves of sensation to ripple from her pussy out to every part of her body. Freddie barely slowed down, and Anita knew he'd make sure she had at least one more orgasm before he was finished. All she had to do was lay back and let him do the work.

So it was surprising when Freddie wrapped her in his arms and rolled over on his back. He wanted her on top for a while. If that's what he wanted, that's what she'd do. She put an extra pillow behind his head so he'd get a better look at her nakedness as she rode his body. They'd been lovers long enough that Anita knew Freddie liked admiring her, and she liked being admired.

"Does this look good to you, Freddie?" she asked as she went up and down on his cock.

"Just perfect, thanks," he said.

"I'm glad," Anita said, lifting her breasts in both hands and squeezing them together. Freddie's hands roamed all over her hips, gradually working higher and higher on her body. She finally took his hands, placed them directly on her breasts, and pressed them tightly against her. Freddie squeezed. Hard. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, but it got her attention. He squeezed her again, a bit harder this time, and it made her wonder what he planned to do next.

She soon found out. Freddie threw her face-down on the bed. He lifted her up on her hands and knees until she was in the doggie position. He got behind her and thrust all the way in. Freddie began pounding into Anita's pussy. The new angle caused his cock to rub directly across her G-spot, and Anita realized she would have another orgasm soon.

Freddie slammed hard into Anita's bottom, and soon he climaxed. He hammered into her every time he came, and she felt her pussy fill with his cum. It felt wonderful, and it pushed Anita over the edge for the third and final time. "Oh God, thank you thank you thank you," she said, making sure she let Freddie hear the words he'd trained her to say.

They both collapsed on the bed. "You wore me out," Anita said sleepily.

"Let's take a nap," Freddie said. "We're going to be out late tonight. We'll have more energy if we get some extra sleep first."

He looked her in the eyes. "Listen to me Anita. Go to sleep."

Anita instantly fell asleep. Sometimes, it was especially convenient that Freddie could make her obey any order.

.....................................

The sun was low on the horizon when Anita woke. She heard the sound of running water and realized Freddie was in the shower. She'd slept for almost two hours, and felt wonderfully refreshed.

Freddie always insisted that their hotel accommodations included a bidet, and she was glad. He had bidets in his bathrooms at home, and Anita had grown to love the extra clean feeling she got from this marvelous way of freshening up. She and Freddie made love so often that she needed a good way to clean up afterward, and a bidet did the job perfectly.

She rose from the bed and saw that Freddie had ordered a pot of coffee and two appetizers from room service. She put on her robe, poured herself a cup, and sat down in a chair on their balcony. The appetizers were a good idea because they were light. They didn't want to go dancing on a full stomach. The outline of the coast was visible far below, and the sun was touching the horizon. She felt excited and alive. Freddie had ordered her to enjoy the exertion of her daily work-outs with the personal trainer, and this higher level of fitness made her feel vital, energized, and rested. They planned to go dancing, and she was excited. She loved dancing. She'd only danced once with Freddie, and she looked forward to doing it again.

"The shower is yours anytime you want it, darling," Freddie said, walking out to the balcony with a towel around his waist. He poured himself a cup of the coffee and sat in the chair next to Anita. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Of course I did, Freddie," she replied. "You told me to go to sleep, so that's what I did. It's very convenient that you can do that. I feel like I'm bursting with energy right now."

"I'm glad to hear it," he replied. "Anytime you have trouble with insomnia, just say the word and I'll take care of it."

"Good to know," Anita said.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek, then walked to the bathroom. After her shower Anita dried her hair and put in the curlers she only used on special occasions. Her hair was naturally wavy, and the curlers added just enough extra curl to let her style her hair in especially attractive ways.

Anita looked forward to wearing the outfit she'd selected. It was very, very sexy, and it was nice to have a reason to wear it. She dressed in a black full-body catsuit that clung to her curves like a coat of paint. It was designed to be worn without underwear. You couldn't wear a bra because it was backless and the front had a large round cut-out that exposed cleavage from just beneath her neck almost down to her navel. She loved how good her breasts looked like this, and she realized that she was glad Freddie had forced her to get implants that turned her teardrop shaped C-cup boobs into perky D-cups.

She couldn't wear panties because the clingy fabric would have revealed a visible panty line. An extra panel of fabric was sewn in place to prevent camel toes.

On her feet, Anita wore black ankle boots with bolero heels. She normally preferred stiletto heels, but she'd selected these boots because they were better for dancing. After she did her hair and applied her make-up, she looked in the mirror and loved what she saw. Freddie enjoyed saying Anita looked like a goddess. At that moment, she felt like one.

Freddie arranged for a limousine to take them to the club where a group of four DJs worked together to fill the room with electronic dancing music. EDM was Anita's favorite dance music, something she'd loved since she was a teenager going to high school dances. The music hadn't begun when they arrived, so they sat at a table and ordered cocktails. Anita ordered a diet Red Bull with vodka. It was a bit late for that much caffeine, but she expected to be up until dawn. Neither one of them wanted to run out of energy.

"You look stunning," Freddie said. "That outfit is very flattering. A lot of your sexy clothes expose a lot of skin. That outfit seems to be even sexier despite covering up so much."

"It still exposes a lot," she said, turning around in her chair so he could see the suit was backless. It was cut so low it exposed just a hint of butt cleavage. That, and the expanse of cleavage in front, made Anita feel wild and sexy. Her hair looked unusually stylish and beautiful. She was glad Freddie was pleased. He had told her how proud he felt when she was beside him, and she'd grown to love the idea that other men envied Freddie for having such a hot woman. She sat straight in her chair and held her chin up so others could get a good look at her.

The room filled with well-dressed couples and individuals as the night went on. Freddie had taken them to a very posh resort, and the club was full of upscale people who came from all around the world. She recognized clothes from famous European designers, and hairstyles that weren't yet common in America. A lot of the women were very slender, and they looked good in their expensive dresses, but most of them were just skinny. She didn't see any other woman with the kind of lean, athletic physique she'd worked hard to attain. The other women would look boyish next to her, and Anita liked the idea that Freddie got to enjoy the feeling of being with the most beautiful woman in a room full of pretty girls.

The DJs went to the stage, causing people in the audience to begin to clap. One DJ started to play a low, slow beat that sounded like the beating of a heart. Slowly, the other DJs layered more beats on top, creating a sound that grew more textured and infectious as time went on.

"Would you like to dance?" Freddie asked.

"Love to," she said. "This seems like a wonderful place. Thank you for taking me."

"Thank you for coming," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her to the dance floor.

Freddie started out dancing with slow, restrained movements. He expected to dance for hours, and he didn't want to wear himself out early. Anita felt no need for that kind of restraint. She'd done a lot of cardio in the previous months. She wanted this night to be a kind of dance marathon that consumed every bit of energy she had in her considerable reserves. She moved her arms and legs in big, wild, unrestrained movements that looked equally joyful and sexy. The fact that it made her the most eye-catching woman on the dance floor made it just a little more exciting.

Dancing came very naturally to Anita. She and her girlfriends danced with each other in their parents' basements from the age of 12, and they were the first girls to attend the dances held in junior high. Boys that age aren't as enthusiastic about dancing, but that didn't stop the little clique of girls who would eventually call themselves The Hot Babes Club. They just danced with each other until the boys got old enough to see the value of dancing with girls they wanted to date.

It wasn't like that for Freddie. He did not dance in high school. In college he satisfied his phys ed requirement by taking a class in ballroom dancing, and he briefly dated a woman who taught him how to dance in clubs. It was enjoyable enough that he eventually got good at it, although not nearly as good as Anita. He loved watching her dance. The strobe lights had an intoxicating effect that combined with the cocktails in a particularly pleasurable way. The DJs were first-rate, and the crowd had a happy vibe that made the evening more enjoyable.

They were taking a break and enjoying another cocktail when Freddie made an interesting suggestion. "That brunette in the red dress has been trying to get your attention all night," he said. "Have you noticed?"

"Of course I've noticed, Freddie," Anita said. "Every time I turned around she'd try to dance with me. It was nice, up to a point. I liked it best when she'd dance with both of us."

"I was thinking it would be fun to see what happened if you went out on the floor by yourself, and went up to her alone," Freddie said. "I'll bet she'd like that."

"Maybe she would, but I don't want to lead her on," Anita said. "I'm going home with you tonight, Freddie."

"She already knows we're together, and that doesn't seem to be a problem for her," Freddie said. "Maybe she's just a girl who likes to dance, but I get the feeling she'd like something more. Just try it and see how it goes. If we invited her to join us in our suite, maybe she'd say yes."

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12