The Hottest Babe Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

This was a completely unexpected suggestion. It had been some time since Freddie made her begin seeing women in sexual ways. The only time she'd been touched by a woman was when Frida Ramos photographed her and used that as an excuse to touch her repeatedly. Freddie seemed to be suggesting that tonight might be a good night for Anita to have her first sexual experience with a woman. She was unsure what she thought about the idea.

Freddie decided to end her uncertainty. "Listen to me, Anita," he said, looking into her eyes. "Go out and dance with that woman. Get sexy with her. Rub your bodies together. Let her know you think she's attractive. Invite her to join us at our table."

That settled it. Every time Freddie used the words "Listen to me, Anita," she knew that what came next was a direct order. She was nervous about the idea, and unsure about doing it, but the fact that she didn't have a choice made things easier. There was no point in feeling ambivalent about something you could not avoid. She gave Freddie a kiss on the cheek, then walked out to the dance floor and began moving to the music.

Anita gradually worked her way over to the woman who'd been flirting all evening. The woman smiled when she saw that Anita was dancing alone. Finally. She got close to Anita and gave her sultry looks. They began dancing together and Anita felt it was nothing like all the previous times she'd danced with women. There was nothing sexual about all those other times. Tonight it was about nothing but sex. The woman got very close to Anita, so their faces were only inches apart. The woman put her hands on Anita's waist. It felt almost unbearably erotic. Anita placed her hands on top of the woman's hands, provoking a sexy little smile.

They danced for a long, long time. At one point the woman turned around and ground her bottom into Anita's body. Anita realized that other people on the dance floor were watching them dance, enjoying the sight of two hot women heating up the dance floor. The other woman looked decidedly Mexican, with long straight black hair and dark skin; obviously, she was a native, descended from the Mayans, Aztecs or Incas. It gave her an ethnic look that turned Anita on.

The longer they danced, the more they touched each other. Acting so blatantly erotic got Freddie's attention, who watched them dance from the vantage point of his table. When it came time for another cocktail, he ordered a soft drink. He wanted to be sober for whatever was going to happen next.

The music stopped when the time came for the DJs to take a break. "That was wonderful. Thank you," Anita said.

"It was my pleasure, Mamacita," the woman said in lightly accented English. She had almost no accent, but what she had sounded sexy to Anita's ears.

"I'd like to introduce you to someone," Anita said, taking the woman's hand. The woman smiled and followed as they traversed the dance floor on the way to Freddie's table. Anita was covered with the lightest possible sheen of sweat. The dancing had been strenuous, especially with the sexual undercurrents that made Anita excited.

"This is my boyfriend, Freddie," Anita said.

"I'm pleased to meet you," he said.

"My name is Carmella," she said.

"And I'm Anita."

Freddie signaled for the waiter and bought a round of drinks for the women. He ordered another soft drink. The dancing had been so erotic that Freddie felt certain the beautiful Carmella would spend the night with them. If he had to satisfy two women, he wanted no alcohol in his system.

"Do you live around here, Carmella?" Freddie asked.

"I live in town with my parents," she said. "I was raised here."

"What do you do other than dance beautifully?"

Carmella smiled. This gringo was smooth. He had game. "I work as a private tourist guide," she said. "Lots of people who come to the resort want something better than getting on a tour bus and traveling around to a set number of sites. I can give them a personalized experience."

That was all true, but it excluded the fact that Carmella also worked as a high class escort. She'd come to the club hoping to find a rich man or woman looking for company and willing to pay generously for it. When she saw Freddie and Anita, she hoped they were looking for a threesome. But Anita was so beautiful Carmella imagined the pair could get all the companionship they wanted for free.

There were no other prospects in the club that night, so Carmella decided to act on her desire to flirt with Anita and see if she would offer to take Carmella home. She wouldn't make any money, but the prospect of making love to such a beautiful woman was something so appealing she'd happily do it for free. She'd seen that Anita was with a man. He looked handsome and fit, but not as attractive as Anita. Carmella assumed that Anita and Freddie were a package deal, and that she'd have to make love to Freddie if she wanted sex with Anita.

"We could use a private guide, if you are available. We're going to be here for the next couple of days. I'm sure you could take us to some very nice places," Freddie said.

"I'm sure I could," Carmella said.

Anita felt Carmella's hand on her leg under the table. Freddie had been right. Carmella was attracted to Anita. She reached for her hand and held it as they talked, but Anita had a hard time concentrating on the conversation. She couldn't stop thinking about the fact that she was going to have her first threesome.

"Anita and I are going back to our suite to have a drink," Freddie said. "Would you like to join us?"

"I'd like that," Carmella said.

It was arranged.

They rode in silence as the limousine took them back to their hotel. Anita was so nervous she was trembling. Carmella held her hand tightly, looked into her eyes, then gave her a gentle kiss. It was so exciting that Anita drew in a breath. Carmella kissed her again, and again, with each kiss deeper and more passionate than the last. Freddie saw that Anita was becoming very, very aroused, so he decided to make things even hotter for her. He reached over, took one of Carmella's hands, and guided it to the opening in Anita's catsuit. He slipped her hand inside far enough that she could caress Anita's entire breast and nipple. "Your outfit is very sexy," Carmella said softly. "It flatters you."

Freddie took Anita's hand, placed it on top of Carmella's, and pressed down. Anita squeezed, and wondered how far this would go. Did Freddie expect her to have sex in the back seat of the limosine? At that moment she was very aware of the fact that she had to do whatever Freddie wanted, and that she had no choice but to enjoy it when it happened. The complete loss of control aroused her. Carmella looked into Anita's eyes and smiled. She caressed her breast gently, thinking that the evening was getting more interesting by the second. She liked that Freddie was so ready to help the two women enjoy each other. She'd had threesomes where the man demanded to be the center of attention.

Anita's head was spinning by the time they arrived at the hotel. She got out of the limousine and walked unsteadily to the door. Carmella took Anita's hand, then reached for Freddie's. They walked that way through the lobby and to the elevators. Anita felt equal parts nervous and excited. This was really happening.

When they got to the suite, Freddie took one woman in each arm and drew them together so they could kiss. Carmella's lips were soft and warm. Freddie ran his hands up and down the backs of both women, pressing them together. Carmella decided she liked Freddie. She didn't know that Freddie was anxious to make sure Anita enjoyed her first experience with a woman.

He took Carmella's hand, slipped her fingers beneath Anita's shoulder straps, then pushed them down her arms. Anita drew in a deep breath when her breasts were exposed. Carmella took it as an invitation to touch Anita's breasts everywhere, looking into her eyes and smiling as she did. Freddie unzipped Carmella's dress, unhooked her bra, and lowered them both to her waist. He pushed forward, pressing Carmella's body into Anita's, letting them both enjoy the feeling of their breasts touching.

Freddie removed his shirt and pressed his chest into Carmella's back. Being sandwiched between two sexy people aroused Carmella, convincing her that the decision to go to their hotel was a good one, even though she wasn't being paid. Sometimes it's nice to have sex just for fun, and the evening had been lots of fun so far.

"This way, ladies," Freddie said, putting his arms around both women and guiding them to the bed. He took off Anita's boots, then lowered her catsuit down to ankles and removed them. Then it was Carmella's turn. Freddie removed her bra and panties, standing there with two lovely nude women. Carmella gently pushed Anita down on the bed, stretched out on top of her, then kissed her passionately. Anita ran her hands over Carmella's back, reaching down to squeeze her bottom. She'd had sex with lots of people, but never with a woman. The idea hadn't been appealing, but everything changed when Freddie ordered her to want that kind of sex. Anita wasn't quite sure exactly what was going to happen, but she was sure she'd like it.

Carmella moved to go down on Anita. The notion of a woman eating her pussy was exciting and a little bit scary. Carmella seemed to be very commanding, almost like a man. Anita jumped when she felt Carmella's lips touch her, then jumped again when Carmella's tongue ran up and down her wet slit.

It all felt wonderful. She didn't even notice when Freddie took off his pants. The first thing that reminded her Freddie was there was when she felt his hand on her cheek. He turned her head toward the side of the bed where he was standing, and Anita saw his cock was right in her face. It was only half hard, and Freddie was guiding it toward Anita's mouth. She sucked it between her lips and licked it with her tongue. She couldn't move her head enough to give him a decent blowjob, so Freddie pumped in and out of her mouth, fucking her face. She started moaning and groaning around his cock, making so much noise that Carmella raised her head from Anita's pussy to look up and see what was happening. The size of Freddie's cock shocked and pleased her. She realized that she was going to have lots of fun with both Anita and Freddie.

"I'd like to feel that cock inside me, Papi," Carmella said. She got up on her knees, pressing her pussy to him while continuing to go down on Anita. Freddie pulled his cock from Anita's mouth and positioned himself behind Carmella. Taking his cock in hand, he ran the head up and down her wet pussy. He placed his cock at the entrance and tried to press inside, but she was very tight.

It took a little work before he finally pushed inside her. He moved in and out in tiny motions, going a little deeper each time. Carmella waved her bottom back and forth, inviting Freddie to go ahead and just fuck her. She would have preferred that he go a little faster and a little deeper, but she knew he'd do that eventually. His cock was so big. Her work as an escort had exposed her to lots of cocks, big and small, but she'd never seen one this size.

He was barely half way inside Carmella when she felt so full she began to doubt that she could take it all. It didn't hurt, exactly, but little twinges rippled through her bottom each time Freddie pushed in deeper. He put his hands on her hips and began pulling her butt back against him. Freddie knew that it would take some effort to work the rest of the way inside Carmella, but he knew they'd both enjoy the feeling when he finally filled her with cock.

Anita could see what was happening. Carmella was doing a good job eating her pussy, despite being distracted by Freddie pushing deeper and deeper inside her. Freddie looked Anita in the eyes and smiled. Her first encounter with a woman was going very well. Carmella was such a sexy woman. He was sure this night would be memorable.

It was time to give Carmella his whole cock. She was so excited that pussy juice ran down her inner thighs as Freddie moved in and out. He started using more force, until finally he was pounding into her pussy. He managed to get his entire cock inside her, but Carmella felt painful little sensations each time he hit bottom. Freddie's cock was just a little bit larger than she could accommodate comfortably, and it hurt when he shoved all the way in. Still, the pain wasn't bad, and it was exciting to know she was having sex with a man who was so well-endowed.

And, of course, she was also having sex with Anita. Both women were growing more excited. It took a lot of concentration for Carmella to do a decent job eating pussy while being distracted by Freddie's enormous cock. She slipped two fingers inside Anita's pussy, and the extra stimulation was all it took to make her cum. Anita called out as a strong climax shook her body. Carmella watched as Anita squirted, releasing a dribble of clear fluid. Carmella had never squirted, and she envied Anita. It had to be very pleasurable, and she wished she could experience it herself.

That was the moment Freddie began rubbing Carmella's clit with his thumb. His big cock was already giving her more than enough pleasure; adding the stimulation of her clit made Carmella feel so good she knew she'd have an orgasm soon. Freddie was relentless, slamming all the way into her pussy while massaging her clit. It wasn't long before Carmella had a climax of her own. She laid her head on Anita's belly and felt the waves of pleasure as her pussy clenched around Freddie's big cock. It was a wonderful orgasm, lasting a long, long time. She slumped down on the bed, exhausted.

Freddie was close to having an orgasm himself, but he pulled out of Carmella and tried to relax. He knew he had to do his share of the work, and satisfying two women was a big job. He'd given Carmella an orgasm; now it was Anita's turn.

Both women were moving slowly. They'd just climaxed, and moving took a little more energy than they had at the moment. Freddie laid Carmella back on the bed, spread her legs, and put Anita in position to go down on her. "It's time for you to eat some pussy," Freddie whispered in her ear. "It's a nice, wet one."

Ordinarily, Anita might have been too nervous to go down on Carmella. But Freddie told her to do it, which meant she had no choice. Carmella's freshly-fucked pussy was soft and so moist the skin on her inner thighs were slick. Anita was a bit unsure of herself, having never eaten a pussy before, but she knew what felt good to her, so she began doing that to Carmella.

She nibbled the flesh around Carmella's pussy lips, teasing her. "Oh Mamacita," Carmella said. "That feels good."

Anita went in a little more, licking Carmella's slick folds, but avoiding contact with the little button of her clit. Carmella began moving her hips, trying to encourage Anita to give her more. Anita stuck her tongue as far inside as it would go, but Carmella had been stretched so wide by Freddie's big cock that she didn't really feel Anita's tongue.

She definitely felt it when Anita sucked her clit between her lips and began flicking her tongue back and forth across it. "Ahhhhh!" Carmella said. Anita was thrilled by the sound. It reassured her that she was giving pleasure to another woman. She kept it up, and Carmella began squirming around beneath Anita's tongue.

Freddie got behind Anita and lifted her bottom until she was on her knees. That position had worked well with Carmella, so he thought he'd try the same thing with Anita. Once again, he took his cock in his hand and ran the head up and down Anita's wet pussy. All that stimulation made it hard for Anita to concentrate on giving Carmella head, but she did her best, and it was good enough. Carmella began bucking her hips up and down, putting one hand on the back of Anita's head and pressing her mouth against her. Anita renewed her attention to Carmella's clit, and the woman squirmed beneath her.

Freddie slipped the head of his cock into Anita's pussy, moving in and out, pressing a bit deeper with every thrust. It was one of the most stimulating feelings Anita had ever experienced. Freddie was giving her pussy exactly what it needed, and going down on Carmella made the whole thing more erotic. She decided she liked having sex with women. She couldn't remember a reason why she hadn't done it before.

Carmella came first. Anita's enthusiastic attack on her pussy had done the job, pushing Carmella over the edge. She moaned loudly and bucked her hips up and down even harder. The whole thing thrilled Anita, who enjoyed her first experience giving another woman an orgasm. Freddie saw it when Carmella climaxed. It was such a beautiful and erotic sight that he realized he was going to cum himself. He couldn't delay anymore, so he slammed his cock all the way into Anita's pussy. He pounded her over and over, and finally Anita felt his cock begin throbbing. She felt the familiar warm, wet sensation she always experienced when Freddie filled her with his cum. He slammed into her each time he came, holding on to her hips so he could pound into her so deep it hurt a little.

Anita became the bridge between two people who were both having an orgasm at the same time. She felt wild. It was as if she was doing something forbidden. Taboo. It triggered her own climax, and she pushed back into Freddie's body, relishing the feeling of that big cock throbbing inside her.

At length, Freddie cock softened and slipped from inside Anita. She fell forward on the bed, lying next to Carmella. Freddie laid down on her other side. Lying between two naked, sexy people on either side of her made Anita feel special.

"That was my first time with a woman," Anita whispered to Carmella.

"You gave me your virginity?" Carmella said. "Gracias, Mamacita. That was wonderful."

It had been a long day, and all three of them fell into a deep sleep. The next morning Freddie and Carmella negotiated a price for her to be their personal tour guide for the rest of the trip, which Freddie decided to extend for a day. Carmella's fee ended up being a lot more than she'd typically earn as an escort. She took them to places most tourists never saw, found authentic restaurants not mentioned in guidebooks, and got them back to their hotel in time for spirited threesomes. After a short nap, the trio went out for another night of dancing, which was followed by another round of sex.

By the end of the trip Anita felt like a veteran of ladylove, and she had such strong feelings for Carmella she shed some tears when it was time to leave. She had a hard time remembering that she'd formerly felt no attraction to women. Freddie got her contact information so they could hire her as their "guide" the next time they traveled to the resort. They also made plans for Carmella to visit them in Palo Alto.

"I want to see you again soon," Anita told Carmella.

"I feel the same, Mamacita," Carmella said.

......................................................

The experience with Carmella made Anita wonder what would happen the next time she saw Frida. Find out in Chapter 10.

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers
12