The Hottest Babe Pt. 10

Story Info
Frida and Anita have sex - finally.
4.4k words
4.81
5.2k
8
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

Meet Anita Olsen. The most popular girl in high school, she ruled as president of The Hot Babes Club - and as a bully who tormented Freddie Simpson for being a nerd. Freddie grew up to be a tech billionaire who invented a system of mind control, and life got very different for The Hottest Babe. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

........................................

On the day Frida was to take pictures in the redwood grove, she instructed Anita to wear hiking boots and a loose dress without underwear. Anita understood the need to avoid elastic bands that left an impression on the skin, but she worried that it was too chilly to go into a deep forest wearing nothing but a thin dress. It did feel a bit cool when they arrived at the park, but they warmed up quickly after starting to hike down the trail Frida selected.

Anita had expected Frida's assistant Leonard to accompany them, but Frida was alone. Her camera and photography gear all fit into one backpack, and Freda explained that the fact that they were using natural light meant there was nothing for Leonard to do. That wasn't true. Leonard didn't come along because Frida wanted to get Anita alone in the woods. It was obvious that Anita was an exhibitionist who became very aroused when Frida photographed her in the studio; she might become even more aroused being naked out in the forest.

Frida wore an outfit intended to look sexy while still being practical. On her feet she wore hiking boots. Denim shorts and a form-fitting shirt completed the outfit. It was one of those UnderArmor shirts that supposedly wicked away sweat, but it also had the advantage of conforming to Frida's body perfectly. She didn't wear a bra, so Anita could see her apple-sized breasts and small, hard nipples. Frida wanted the outfit to excite Anita. It was working.

Frida carried the backpack, saying she didn't want Anita to carry anything so she wouldn't be sweaty when they got to the place where they'd take the pictures. Anita let Frida lead the way, enjoying the view of Frida's strong, muscular legs and small, tight bottom. She remembered that Freddie had already encouraged her to respond if Frida kept touching and flirting with her. She was sure that was about to happen again; the only question was, would Frida take what was offered?

"Here's where we go off the trail," Frida said. "Try not to trample the ground too much. We don't want to make it too obvious that we're going where we're not allowed to go." It's hard to be dainty when walking in the woods, but the two women did well enough. Anita realized that Frida had done a good job finding a setting where they could take nude photographs without being disturbed by hikers.

"This is the place," Frida said, removing the backpack and emptying it of its contents. The first thing she did was take out a large green blanket and spread it on the spot she'd selected. "Why don't you put your clothes over on that rock?" Frida said. "It will keep them dry, and they'll be out of the frame of the camera."

Being naked in the woods felt even better than being on a nude beach. The redwood grove was extraordinarily beautiful. She began to understand how Frida approached the challenge of taking pictures that made Anita look like a goddess. According to myth, the goddess Athena created trees and made the forests; it was easy to look at the scene around them and feel it was the product of some supernatural being.

Frida directed Anita to sit on the blanket in a reclining posture. As expected, she started touching Anita immediately, making it seem that she was merely trying to direct her to assume the correct position, But her real goal was to get Anita so aroused that she looked sultry to the camera.

It worked. Frida took frame after frame of Anita, with each picture capturing her erotic nature. She'd been trying to arouse Anita, but she's also managed to arouse herself. She was powerfully aware of the fact that they were alone, in nature, and Anita was naked. It made Frida's mouth water.

"I think we've almost got it," Frida said. "Let me just get a few more with you lying back, as though you are waking from sleep." She reached out to touch Anita's shoulder. Instead, Anita took her hand and placed it on top of her breast.

"You can touch me wherever you want," Anita said softly. She closed her eyes and smiled as she pressed Frida's hand against her chest.

Frida saw that things were going exactly as she'd planned. She placed her other hand on Anita's other breast. The expression on Anita's face was so blatantly erotic that Frida felt herself getting wet. She leaned down and kissed Anita gently on the lips. Her mouth was so soft, warm and moist that Frida began kissing harder and deeper, and it wasn't long before the two women were sharing hot, passionate kisses.

Frida removed her shirt, and Anita saw her beautiful little breasts. Frida leaned forward and put one nipple in Anita's mouth, let her kiss and suck on it for a moment, then repeated it with the other breast. At some point Anita became aware of the feeling of Frida's hand sliding down her belly, then cupping her pussy. Frida began lavishing kisses on Anita's breasts as she began massaging the warm, wet area between her legs. Anita let out a moan that told Frida she liked what was happening, and wanted more.

It wasn't long before Frida worked one finger inside Anita, then added a second. She massaged Anita's clit with her thumb. "Can you come for me, baby?" she asked. Frida had a lot of experience making love with women, and Anita was surprised to feel an orgasm coming on already. They'd barely begun, and already Frida was driving her crazy.

When she called out, Anita worried it was too loud. She didn't want any hikers to know she was having a climax there in the forest. Frida didn't seem too concerned. After Anita's orgasm subsided, Frida removed the rest of her clothes and did something Anita had never experienced. She squatted down on Anita's face and got into the 69 position. Anita felt Frida's tongue licking up and down her pussy, and she saw Frida's warm, wet folds right in front of her face. She began licking and sucking Frida's pussy, hoping that what she was doing made her feel good.

She need not have worried. Frida loved seducing women, and she'd never been with a girl as beautiful as Anita. The whole scene was unbearably arousing. They were both naked, in the woods, having hot lesbian sex. Frida wished there was someone to take photographs of them making love. She was determined to give Anita a second orgasm, so she worked hard to lick, suck and nibble her pussy as skillfully as possible.

Anita was already so excited that it didn't take much to make her cum again. She let out a low moan, and Frida watched the muscles contract in her vagina. It was one of the most erotic experiences Frida ever had.

As soon as her climax subsided, Anita moved to flip Frida on her back. She was bigger and stronger than Frida, and she was anxious to make her do what she wanted. Frida was a bit surprised when Anita muscled her onto her back, but she loved it when Anita took one of her big breasts and lowered her nipple between Frida's lips. Anita shoved two fingers up inside Frida's pussy, moving so fast Frida felt like she was being overpowered. She was used to that kind of treatment from the big butch women she sometimes enjoyed; it was a bit unexpected that a girl as soft and feminine as Anita would switch so easily into a dominant role. Frida considered herself primarily dominant, but if Anita wanted her to be submissive, she'd do that gladly.

Anita reached deep inside, stroking Frida's G-spot while massaging her clit. "Do you like that, baby?" Anita asked.

"Oh God, yes," Frida said. "You're going to make me cum."

Her orgasm came on quickly. Letting Anita take charge was an unexpected pleasure. Frida gave her credit for knowing how to play with a pussy. She would have been surprised to know that she was only the second woman Anita had sex with.

Frida had the kind of orgasm that made every muscle in her body clench, unclench, then clench again. She squeezed her eyes shut, gritted her teeth, and hissed as she came. In Frida's experience, the first time she had sex with someone things were often disappointing. It took a while to learn how to pleasure another person. That wasn't a problem with Anita. They both seemed to know exactly how to make each other cum.

After her orgasm passed, Frida went limp. Anita kissed her face, neck, and breasts while Frida ran her hand over the back of Anita's head.

"You are certainly a tasty little morsel," Frida said.

"You're pretty tasty yourself," Anita responded.

They both experienced that lazy feeling that follows a good orgasm, but they couldn't stay. It was risky spending too much time naked in the forest. If they got caught, Frida might have to hassle with park service officials over rights to take pictures there. Everything had gone perfectly so far, so the two women put on their clothes, packed up their gear, then moved quickly to get back on the main trail.

"I think we got away with it," Frida said. "I'm sure I got some wonderful photographs today, Anita."

"That's not all you got," Anita said, chuckling. She took Frida's hand as they walked down the trail together. It was a cozy gesture Frida found to be very pleasurable. It seemed possible that she and Anita could have an ongoing relationship as lovers. She'd considered Anita to be an extremely beautiful and attractive woman from the moment they met; now that they'd made love, the attraction felt overpowering.

Frida often had flings with women who were in relationships with men. There were a lot of women who liked both sexes and wanted to experience men and women periodically. But it always meant that Frida came in second in the hearts of these lovers; she would like to have more opportunities to be the top priority for the women she took to bed.

When they got back into Frida's car, she turned to Anita and told her what she was feeling. "I hope this wasn't a one-time thing, Anita," she said. "I'm very attracted to you, and I'd love it if we could have a real relationship. I know you're committed to Freddie, and I promise I won't do or say anything to make him suspect we've been intimate."

Anita smiled. "That won't be necessary, Frida," she said. "I already told Freddie I'm attracted to you, and he said we should feel free to be as intimate as we want. I'd like to be even more intimate. Freddie will support that. There's no need for secrecy."

"Wow. How very civilized," Frida said. "I can't express how happy I am to hear that."

"Good," Anita said. "While you're thinking about it, here's something else to consider. It would be best if this relationship involved you, me and Freddie. I don't know how you feel about men, but Freddie is a very good man. I've been with several men, and Freddie is the nicest one by far."

"I like men," Frida said. "I've never thought about being intimate with Freddie, but it's something I'd consider if it meant I got to make love to you."

"I suppose this is a good time for me to confess that I have very little experience with women. You are the second woman I've been intimate with."

"Really? For a beginner, you're pretty good at impersonating a lesbian."

They both laughed at that. "This is kind of personal and private, but I want to say it anyway," Anita said. "Freddie is a wonderful lover. He's generous, and sensitive, and he knows exactly how to drive me crazy. If you had a threesome with us, I'm sure you'd like it. And also . . . there's this . . . there's no way to say this without just saying it. Freddie has the biggest cock I've ever seen. He's bigger than most of the actors in porn videos. So there's that."

"Really?" Frida said. "That's very interesting. I like big cocks. What's not to like?"

"If you like men with big cocks, you will absolutely love Freddie."

They both got a good laugh out of that. Frida took Anita's hand and gave it a squeeze. "This has been a very nice day, baby," she said.

"Yes, it has," Anita said. "And I guess you got some good pictures, too."

Frida started the car and began driving back to Palo Alto. "So I assume that tonight you'll tell Freddie we had sex."

"Oh, definitely. I imagine he'll ask as soon as he sees me."

"And you will tell him I'm interested in being your third in bed."

"If that's what you want," Anita said.

"That's definitely what I want," Frida said.

.............................................................

Freddie was in his home office when Anita got home. She considered inviting Frida in so the three of them could hang out, but that seemed like making a little too much happen in a single day. Maybe it was better for Anita to let Freddie know about Frida, and get him thinking about what would happen next.

She walked by his office door and saw that he was in a video conference with some of his employees. It was impossible to know how long he'd be busy, so she went to their bedroom and took off her hiking boots and sundress. It seemed like a good afternoon to go swimming. There were no domestic servants around, so Anita slipped on some shower shoes and walked nude to the pool.

Thinking about Frida made Anita feel sexy. She got into the shallow end of the pool, enjoying the feeling of water caressing her body as she went deeper. For some reason she started thinking about Freddie's cock. She'd already had two orgasms that day, and still she wanted Freddie to make love to her. She paddled around happily, feeling very content about her life. It never stopped amazing her that she was so happy about an existence that began when Freddie kidnapped her. Enslavement seemed to suit her.

She'd lost every freedom she'd ever prized, and she didn't care at all. It was partly because Freddie's total control of her mind made her feel content with her circumstances, but it was mainly because Freddie was so good at making her happy. It seemed like an X-rated fairy tale, where she was the princess and Freddie was the handsome, generous, well-endowed prince. She couldn't help but wonder again how Freddie was doing it, but he'd planted a suggestion that forced her to avoid thinking about that topic. He didn't want anyone to know how his invention worked, so it was helpful if Anita knew nothing.

After she felt she'd gotten her blood pumping, Anita climbed out of the pool and reclined on a chair in the sun. Her cool skin welcomed the sunlight's heat, and soon it had dried her body. After a time she rolled over, letting the sun warm her back and bottom. It felt deliciously erotic. She hoped Freddie would finish soon.

It wasn't long before Freddie came outside. "There you are," he said. "How was your swim?"

"Wonderful. It makes me feel alive," Anita replied.

"I'm glad. I should join you."

"You should. But not right now. You should swim with me after we make love."

"It sounds like you had a good time being photographed."

"I certainly did, Freddie. I'll tell you all about it after we make love."

"Did Frida make a pass at you?"

"I'll tell you all about it after we make love."

Freddie laughed. "I see. That's fine. Talking can wait. Let's go inside."

Anita enjoyed being naked next to Freddie while he was fully clothed. There was something endlessly stimulating about that. They walked together to their bedroom. "Why don't you pick out some music?" Freddie said. Recently he'd become interested in having background music as they made love. So far, they decided that they preferred instrumental music that doesn't feature any distracting lyrics. Freddie liked jazz, although Anita liked blues. Lots of people swear classical music has a lot of pieces that work well as sex music, but Freddie and Anita hadn't found any they liked.

"How about Miles Davis?" Anita asked.

"Perfect," Freddie said.

He was half erect by the time he finished removing his clothes. "Would you like a blowjob, Freddie?"

"If that's ok with you," he said. "I want to be sure you are satisfied, too."

"That is never a problem," she said, kneeling in front of Freddie and sucking his cock between her lips. She wrapped one fist around the part of the shaft she couldn't fit in her mouth. Freddie was hard in less than a minute. She'd once made him laugh by referring to his cock as "Old Faithful." Since it erupted several times a day, the name seemed especially appropriate.

The opening notes of Davis' recording "Kind of Blue" filled the bedroom. "I'd like to try something," Anita said when Freddie was fully erect. "Lay down on your back."

Freddie followed her instructions. She put two pillows behind his head. Anita usually did that when she rode him in the cowgirl position; they both knew Freddie loved the view he got as he watched her naked body rise and fall. But she had something different in mind.

She straddled his face, lowering her pussy onto his mouth. She laid down on top of Freddie's body, and he realized she wanted to try the 69 position. That was partly true.

So far, Anita had never successfully deepthroated Freddie. She'd managed to suck the head of his cock back into her throat, but she hadn't gone beyond that. The problem was that Freddie's cock just didn't bend enough. To go down her throat his cock needed to make a 90 degree turn. Men with smaller cocks could do that, but Freddie couldn't.

Anita had thought about it, and she remembered what sword swallowers did. They held their heads back so the path from their mouths to their throats was a straight line. As she laid on top of Freddie, she tilted her head back at an angle she hoped would work. Freddie didn't immediately realize what she was trying to do, but he figured it out when she swallowed his cock deeper than ever before. And she kept going deeper.

No woman had ever attempted anything like this with Freddie. It just seemed preposterous to even try. Still, here was Anita, having a surprisingly successful go at swallowing his entire cock. The biggest problem, of course, was that Freddie's cock had so much girth it didn't fit well down the narrow passage of her throat. But she was determined to get it as deep as possible, so she forced his cock farther and farther.

She almost made it. It just didn't quite fit. But no woman had ever tried to take Freddie's cock nearly so deep into her throat, and it felt wonderful. Anita was proud of herself. She'd determined to deep throat Freddie, and she'd done it as well as it could be done. She heard Freddie moaning in pleasure, letting her know he was enjoying the special treat she'd given him.

Anita worked his cock in and out of her throat, moving her whole body back and forth. Freddie saw her pussy right in front of his face, so he raised his head enough to kiss and lick between her pussy lips. She got wet quickly, and began groaning. Making that kind of noise created a vibration that Freddie felt in his cock. It felt so good he wanted to pull Anita's mouth off his cock so he could fuck her.

But Anita didn't cooperate with that. She was determined to make him cum down her throat, so she just kept moving up and down on his cock. She used one hand to massage his balls, and she wrapped the other hand around the part of his cock that didn't fit in her mouth. Freddie realized that Anita intended to make him cum this way, so he stopped trying to delay his climax. It became increasingly difficult to concentrate enough to keep eating her pussy. Anita felt his cock begin to throb as his orgasm approached.

It felt wild when it finally happened. Freddie felt Anita massage his cock by swallowing over and over again, gripping him with her mouth and throat. He'd tried to avoid thrusting into Anita's mouth because he didn't want to hurt her, but that became impossible when he began to cum. He couldn't help himself; Freddie essentially fucked her face as he came over and over. His cum went straight down her throat to her belly, bypassing her mouth completely.

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers
12