The Hottest Babe Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita kept up with the swallowing until she felt Freddie go soft. She slowly backed away until he slipped from her mouth. She felt proud of herself, imagining that most women would not even attempt what she'd done. The only problem was that she hadn't gotten any attention while she was taking such good care of Freddie.

But Freddie understood that it was his turn to make Anita have her own climax. "That was amazing, darling," he said. He moved her around until she was on her back in the middle of the bed. Then he spread her legs and moved to go down on her.

As always, Freddie began by kissing Anita's inner thighs, working higher and higher until she could feel his hot breath on her wet pussy. He put one hand on each side and spread her lips. Freddie tongue began licking up and down her warm, moist inner flesh. They'd done this enough times that Anita knew exactly what to expect. Freddie would make her cum, and it would be the kind of big, strong climax that left her satisfied for a long time. At least, that's what she thought would happen. For once, Freddie had other plans.

He worked on Anita's pussy until he knew she was getting close to having an orgasm. Then, before she could cum, he pulled his face away. Freddie's cock was hard again, so he moved up her body and slid inside. "Oh, Freddie," Anita said when she felt him fill her with cock. She was already so excited that it didn't take long to make her climax again. Freddie moved in and out slowly, then felt her pussy start to throb. By this time Freddie didn't want to stop, so he kept moving slowly and gently, wondering if he could make Anita cum again before Freddie came himself.

After a few minutes Freddie's cock began pumping Anita full of cum. She always loved the warm, wet feeling that let her know Freddie was climaxing again. She felt good, but not good enough to expect she'd be able to cum again. What they'd done so far was more than enough to satisfy both of them.

Freddie rolled off Anita's body and lay beside her. "You've just full of surprises, aren't you?" Freddie said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Anita said.

He laughed. "That's the best blowjob I've ever had, darling. I didn't think such a thing was possible."

"I wasn't sure, but I thought it was worth a try. Would you like me to do that again?"

"What? Now?"

"No! Not now! My throat is going to need a day or two to recover from trying to swallow that ginormous thing you call a penis," Anita said.

"My so-called penis would enjoy that very much," Freddie said.

He rolled on one side, rose up on one elbow, and looked Anita in the eyes. "So. Now that you've gotten what you wanted, why don't you tell me how your photo session went with Frida?"

"It was wonderful," Anita said. "She led me out in the middle of the forest and took dozens of photos. It was very stimulating. Just like before, she kept touching me, pretending she was positioning me for the camera, but I'm sure she was just trying to get me worked up."

"Did she succeed?"

"Oh God yes! I got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore! I told her she could touch me wherever she wanted, and I put her hand right on top of my breast. That was the end of the picture taking. Freddie, she really knows her way around a woman's body. And she has a wonderful body herself. Just wait until you see it for yourself."

"What makes you think that will ever happen? Do you even know if she likes men?" Freddie asked.

"We had such a nice time making out in the forest that we talked about having sex again. I told her I'd like it if all three of us could make love sometime. She likes the idea. We considered having her come inside with me today and springing the idea on you, but we both thought it would be a good idea to give you some time to think about it."

"What's to think about? I loved watching you and Carmella make love down in Mexico. I'm sure I'd love seeing you and Frida together. Are you sure she wants to have sex with me?"

"She says she likes men as much as she likes women. And she was very interested when I told her you've got the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"What!" Freddie said. "You told her that!?"

"It seemed like relevant information at the time."

Freddie laid down on his back and laughed. "And how did she react?"

"She said she is interested in seeing your cock for herself. Her exact words were something like 'Tell Freddie I want to be your third in bed.' She hasn't been with a man for a while, and I think she's ready to change that."

"I'm always happy to help in any way I can," Freddie said.

......................................

Being responsible for Anita includes being willing to correct her character defects. That turns out to be unexpectedly dangerous in Chapter 11.

12