The Hottest Babe Pt. 12

Story Info
Frida joins Anita and Freddie in bed.
4.3k words
4.8
5.1k
5
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

Meet Anita Olsen. The most popular girl in high school, she ruled as president of The Hot Babes Club - and as a bully who tormented Freddie Simpson for being a nerd. Freddie grew up to be a tech billionaire who invented a system of mind control, and life got very different for The Hottest Babe.

........................................

Freddie was glad there were no signs of a whipping on Anita's backside the next morning. She seemed to be back to her carefree self. He wasn't one of those people who felt there was something erotic about pain. To Freddie, pain was pain. Period. It was obvious the pain of the belt aroused Anita, and he accepted her suggestion that it quelled some inner need for punishment. He decided that if Anita asked him to do it again, he'd try not to let it bother him so much. If it didn't bother Anita, it shouldn't bother him.

A few days later Anita got a call from Frida, who wanted to schedule their final photo shoot. This one was to take place inside Freddie's mansion, which had several well-lit locations that were suitable for photography. All that was required was that it happen at a time when none of the domestic staff were around. Anita got very excited by the prospect of seeing Frida again. She invited the photographer to spend the evening with them. There was discussion of having dinner somewhere, and a sly suggestion that Frida and Anita would make love again, and this time with Freddie involved.

Anita ran outside and gave Frida a hug and a big wet kiss when she arrived. "I'm so glad you're here!" she said. "I've missed you!"

"That's nice to hear, Anita," Frida said shyly. "I've been thinking about you constantly. I've been worrying that you might not feel the same way."

"Frida, I've never had such strong feelings for someone. It's only been a few days, but it feels like an eternity. I've wanted to call, but I didn't want you to think I'm stalking you or something."

"I could never feel that way, Anita," Frida said.

It was at this exact moment that Freddie came out. "Hello, ladies. Good to see you again, Frida. I hope the project has been going well."

"It's going very well, Freddie," she said. "I'm very happy with the photos I've taken of your girl."

"I think she's our girl now, Frida," Freddie said.

The three of them worked to carry Frida's lights and camera equipment into the house. She'd asked that some furniture be removed from two locations; one was a corner in Freddie's library, the other was an outdoor area shaded by a canvas canopy. They set up the equipment when Freddie suggested they share coffee before getting started.

"I have a suggestion," Freddie said. "Feel free to say no. If it's possible, I'd enjoy watching you take pictures. People don't get many opportunities to watch gifted artists at work. I understand if you want to work without an audience."

"I think that's a wonderful idea," Frida said. "It's time for me to be very honest here. This project is going very well. I'm very happy with the photos we've taken so far. A big reason is that when the camera looks at Anita, it sees a kind of smoldering eroticism that is obviously genuine. I think Anita would enjoy posing nude in front of her man. What do you think, Anita?"

"I'd like that," she said. Anita realized that being naked in front of Frida and Freddie at the same time would be very . . . stimulating. The idea gave her a warm feeling inside.

When it came time to get started, Frida directed Freddie to a chair with a good view of the area where she planned to pose Anita. Things started happening rapidly. As in previous shootings, Frida touched Anita continuously, moving her into one pose after another. By this time both women knew this was something they enjoyed, and Frida took the opportunity to caress Anita as she posed. Freddie saw what Frida meant when she said Anita looked erotic. He could see arousal in her poses and expressions.

It went on like that for a long time, with Frida taking dozens of exposures. The work began again when they moved outdoors. Freddie sat in a patio chair and he watched Frida move around the area, photographing Anita from every angle. He wondered how Frida knew which poses and camera angles were best. She moved rapidly, obviously confident in what she was doing. Freddie supposed the fact that Frida had spent years perfecting her art was part of the reason she knew exactly what to do.

At length, Frida stood up and declared the shoot was over. "We're done. We're done! That went great, Anita. You look more like a goddess than any woman I've ever seen. The camera loves you from every angle. I'm sure I've gotten more than enough good exposures to make this work."

Anita barely heard her. She was simmering in arousal. Freddie saw it growing stronger as the photo shoot went on. Frida saw it, of course; much of what made her a good artist was her ability to see things that were below the surface. Anita wanted to have sex. Immediately. She felt as though the photo shoot had transpired in slow motion, forcing her to do nothing about the arousal that grew stronger every time Frida pushed the shutter.

The three of them were silent for a long moment, unsure what to do next. Freddie made the decision. He stood up and walked over to Frida.

"I think Anita wants us to take care of her now," he said.

"I think so, too," Frida said.

Freddie extended his right hand to Anita, and took Frida by his left. Every time Anita took a step she felt her wet pussy lips slide against each other. She was breathing heavily, anxious to get on with it.

Frida was a bit nervous. She liked Freddie, but it's always a bit nerve wracking having sex with a person for the first time. Freddie felt the same way. He thought Frida and Anita were very sexy women, and he hoped he'd be able to give them both what they wanted from him.

"I was beginning to think this moment would never come," Anita said, crawling to the middle of Freddie's big bed. Freddie put one arm around Frida and unbuttoned the front of her blouse. "You've a very beautiful woman," he said.

"I feel like a boy next to Anita," she said.

"I could never mistake you for a boy," Freddie said. He was glad to see she wasn't wearing a bra. He ran his fingertips lightly over her shoulders as he eased the blouse off. When he lowered her pants, Frida expected him to remove her panties at the same time. But Freddie wasn't in a hurry. He imagined that it would be fun to remove Frida's panties later. She thought that Freddie was good at helping a woman remove her clothes.

Frida decided it was time for to help Freddie disrobe. She lifted his shirt upward, and he lifted his arms over his head so she could pull it off. She lowered his slacks. When he was wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, Frida pulled them down to his knees. She was anxious to see the giant cock Anita had described.

It lived up to its reputation. Freddie had just started getting hard, and his semi-soft cock looked enormous. "You should see your face, Frida," Anita said. "Your expression is priceless."

"I admit it. I'm impressed," she said, reaching out and taking Freddie's cock in her hand. It got hard very quickly then, and soon it was pointed directly at the ceiling. It was long and thick. It was easy for Frida to imagine that such a big cock might not fit in her pussy, but she knew that was silly. It might take a little work, but she was sure Freddie could do it. She was equally sure it would feel wonderful. She'd had cocks of all sizes inside her, and Frida had enjoyed all of them. Some were particularly good for blowjobs. Some were well suited to anal sex. Freddie's cock looked like it would be particularly good for vaginal sex, which happened to be what Frida enjoyed most when she was with a man.

"You two are making me wait too long," Anita said. "Will you come over here and put me out of my misery?"

Frida laughed. "See what I put up with?" Freddie asked.

"I feel so sorry for you," Frida said.

Both of them crawled up the bed to Anita, with Frida on her right side and Freddie on her left. All of them knew Anita was so horny that she needed relief most, but all three of them would have their needs met soon. "Why don't you kiss her?" Freddie asked.

Frida was happy to oblige. She gave Anita a deep, passionate kiss. Both women had looked forward to being intimate again, and this first kiss ignited a fire born of anticipation. Anita put one hand on the back of Frida's head and pulled her close. Finally. She was finally kissing Frida again. And this time, Freddie was beside her.

For his part, Freddie kissed his way down Anita's neck to her breasts. She was so aroused that her breasts were engorged with blood, and her nipples were painfully erect. Anita felt Frida's tongue in her mouth, and Freddie's tongue on her breast. It was glorious. She felt almost paralyzed with pleasure, content to lay back and let her two lovers give her the pleasure she'd wanted for so long.

Freddie took one of Frida's hands and placed it on one of Anita's breasts while he kissed and sucked the other. Anita began to moan from the exquisite feeling of having two people play with her breasts at the same time. Frida squeezed and caressed one breast, Freddie sucked and licked the other, and Anita felt as happy and alive as possible. She loved Freddie, of course, but she'd only known Frida for a short time. Still, she was sure how she felt about her.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, baby," Frida whispered back.

Freddie wanted to say he loved them both, but decided to save that for a time when they weren't having sex. He felt that a man shouldn't tell a woman he loved her at the same time they were making love. It would make her feel that was he really meant was that he loved having sex with her. If he decided to declare his love for Frida, it would be at a time when they were fully clothed and nowhere near a bed.

Frida decided she wanted to go down on Anita. Her overstimulated pussy was so wet and fragrant it made Frida's mouth water. Already, the bedroom smelled like sex. Freddie helped her spread Anita's legs, and Frida got into position, kissing and licking the soft, sensitive skin of her inner thighs. Anita didn't need any more foreplay, so Frida began licking her moist pussy from top to bottom. Anita jumped when Frida ran her tongue over Anita's sensitive clit.

Anita was a bit baffled when Freddie lifted her head and put two pillows under it. He wanted her to have a good look at what was about to happen. Freddie finally pulled Frida's panties off, and Frida knew immediately what he planned to do. He lifted her hips upward until Frida was on her knees, then positioned himself behind her.

Frida liked the doggy position. It usually helped men penetrate her pussy as deep as possible. She wondered what Freddie's cock would feel like in the doggy position. Would he even fit all the way inside her? She'd never been with a man too big for her, but she'd never been with a man as big as Freddie.

He took the head of his cock and ran it up and down Frida's wet slit. Frida didn't need any more foreplay either; her pussy was so wet Freddie saw that the flesh of her inner thighs was slick. She moaned when she felt the head of his cock press gently against the entrance to her pussy. Being caught in the middle of two very sexy people was such a turn-on that Frida found it difficult to concentrate enough to keep eating Anita's pussy.

Frida was good at oral sex, and Anita loved how it felt. She also loved the sight of watching Freddie position his cock to enter Frida from behind. She knew how good it felt for Freddie to do that to her, and she knew Frida would love the feeling.

It took longer than usual. Freddie pressed the head of his cock inside Frida's pussy, and she called out in pleasure. She immediately got back to work licking, sucking and nibbling Anita's pussy, but the feeling of Freddie's cock made it almost impossible to focus on the task. Freddie worked the head of his cock in and out, going slightly deeper each time. As Freddie got deeper, Frida was increasingly aware of the girth of his big cock. He'd barely begun, and already Frida felt she'd never been so full. Freddie was used to this reaction, so he proceeded very slowly, giving Frida's pussy time to adapt to his cock. It was a little bit scary. Frida found it hard to believe Freddie was actually too big to fit inside her, but the feeling of being stuffed full of cock got stronger and stronger. How much more could there be?

A lot more. Freddie was only about one third of the way inside Frida's pussy when she began groaning. It wasn't pain she felt. It was more of a realization that her body was being asked to do something never done before. Frida had to stop eating Anita's pussy long enough to take several deep breaths.

She realized that the doggy position might not have been the best choice for her introduction to Freddie's cock. If she was straddling him like a cowgirl, she would be in control of how deep he went, and how fast. The missionary position probably wouldn't have required Freddie to penetrate her so completely. He was half way inside her now, still stroking in and out slowly. How much deeper?

Frida returned her attention to Anita's pussy, pressing two fingers inside. Frida had been with a lot of women, and she knew how to give them pleasure. Anita looked down at the sight of Frida between her legs, and Freddie behind Frida. From the expression on Frida's face, Anita saw she was learning exactly how big Freddie's cock was. It was a deliciously erotic sight. Anita's arousal was getting ready to peak. Her climax wasn't far away.

Freddie was concentrating on being as gentle as possible with Frida. He knew she'd enjoy this more if he went as slowly and lovingly as possible. She was very tight. Freddie knew that she'd loosen up a lot soon, but at that moment it seemed impossible that he'd ever be able to shove his cock all the way inside her. Freddie had never been with a woman who couldn't handle his girth, but he had been with a few women who said he was so long that the head of his cock pushed too hard against their cervix. With these women, he wasn't able to slam inside them forcefully.

One woman solved this problem by showing up one day with a sex toy just for men who were very well endowed. It looked like a donut that fit over the cock. When the donut was in place, Freddie could pound into her as hard as he wanted. The donut kept the last inch of his cock from going inside, and it had the additional benefit that the woman enjoyed the feeling of the donut as it slammed against her clit. He had one of those donuts laying around somewhere, but he hoped he wouldn't need it with Frida.

It turned out that he fit in Frida's pussy perfectly. When he finally was able to push his cock all the way inside her body, Frida got so excited she wasn't able to do anything but react to the sensation of being stuffed. Freddie moved a little faster. Harder. Deeper. Frida began calling out as the pleasure overpowered her. She tried to keep sliding her fingers in and out of Anita's pussy, but it wasn't going very well. However, Freddie pushed her forward every time he went into her all the way, and the pounding forced Frida's fingers deep into Anita.

Anita saw what was happening, and it thrilled her. The man she loved was feeding his cock into Frida, and the look on Frida's face was precious. Anita knew exactly how it felt when Freddy pounded into her in the doggy position. She could tell he was doing his best to take it easy with Frida. But Frida grew increasingly frantic with arousal. Eventually, it became too much.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Frida called out. "Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" She squeezed her eyes closed, gritted her teeth, and slapped the sheets as her climax overwhelmed her. Frida had a very strong sex drive, and she'd had a lot of wonderful sex partners. Most of them were women, and many were very skilled at giving out pleasure. For that reason, Frida had experienced a lot of wonderful sex over the years, and it wouldn't be accurate to say Freddie gave her a stronger orgasm than she'd ever had before. But it was different. That big cock felt unlike anything she'd experienced in the past.

Frida laid her head on Anita's belly and tried to recover. She felt Freddie slowly removing his cock from inside her. It felt very unusual when he finished. Frida felt empty. She wondered if it would get easier to accommodate Freddie's cock next time. She smiled when she thought that it was something she hoped to find out.

"Is there any left for me?" Anita asked. She'd gotten close to having an orgasm, but Frida hadn't been able to continue long enough to make it happen. Now it was up to Freddie.

Freddie gently lifted Frida and laid her beside Anita. Frida smiled at him, and he smiled back. It seemed like a good beginning to their sexual relationship. Freddie let his cock calm down a bit before finally turning his attention to Anita. Frida's tight pussy had almost made him cum, and he wanted to be sure he could stay hard long enough to satisfy Anita.

He finally laid on top of Anita, who smiled at him like an angel. Frida had done a very good job eating her pussy, even though she hadn't been able to give her an orgasm. Anita felt certain Freddie would quickly finish the job Frida started.

Anita spread her legs a bit wider to accommodate Freddie's larger body. She sighed when she felt the head of his cock nudge the entrance to her pussy. Frida rolled on one side so she could get closer, looking Anita in the eyes. Freddie lifted his body up on his arm, holding himself above Anita far enough to let Frida come in. "She wants you to kiss her," Freddie told Frida. "Why don't you?"

Frida began kissing Anita, who tasted her own pussy on Frida's lips. Frida kissed her again and again, then used one hand to caress Anita's breasts. As this was happening, Freddie began working his cock into Anita's pussy. It was glorious. Anita felt Frida making love to her mouth and breasts, and Freddie making love to her pussy. Soon she was almost desperate with desire. It wouldn't take long for her to climax.

"I'm so glad this is happening," Frida said. Anita nodded. She was too excited to speak coherently right then. Freddie could tell Anita was close. She had that look. Her hands were clenched in little fists. Her eyes were squeezed shut. It wouldn't be long.

Anita finally felt the rush of energy explode from her pussy. She called out so loudly it hurt Frida's ears. Freddie felt her pussy clench his cock over and over. Her whole body shook as her muscles throbbed. The cutest thing was the big smile on her face. It looked like pure joy. Anita was being cared for by two wonderful, beautiful, sexy people who both loved her. She felt like a very lucky woman.

Freddie stopped moving inside Anita when he felt her orgasm subside. He wasn't close to cumming himself. That happens sometimes. When Freddie stops himself from cumming enough times, he gets into a state where he can stay hard for a long, long time. He withdrew his cock from Anita's body and laid down on his back beside her. His hard cock was on display. Freddie wasn't sure what he'd do with his cock next, but he was sure one of the women would think of something.

The inspiration came to Frida. She saw Freddie's erection, and she wondered if he'd fit inside her any better if she used the cowgirl position, which gave her complete control over how quickly she let him into her pussy. She climbed over Anita's body and straddled Freddie. "How are you still hard?" she asked, smiling.

"Are you complaining?" Freddie asked.

"Not one bit," Frida said, moving into a position where the head of Freddie's big cock was lined up with her pussy. She gently pressed down, trying to work his cock inside her. It was slow going, and Freddie didn't feel much at first. Then the head of his cock popped inside, causing Frida to gasp.

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers
12