The Hottest Babe Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved slowly and gently as she worked Freddie's cock into her pussy. It seemed to fit better than before. Maybe he'd stretched her out a little when they were doing doggy style. Maybe this was a more comfortable angle. Whatever the explanation, Frida very quickly got Freddie's cock almost completely inside her, and when that happened the pleasure began overwhelming her little pussy.

Frida was panting as she moved her body up and down on Freddie's cock. She was so tight. Her face was contorted in arousal, making Freddie feel he wasn't going to last much longer. He tried to delay his orgasm, but it didn't work. His cock had as much stimulation as it could take. There was nothing he could do to delay any longer.

Frida felt his cock start to throb, then warm wetness flooded her pussy. Freddie thrust upward every time he came, and Frida felt delicious little twinges each time he slammed into her cervix. She liked the way it felt. She liked having sex with such a well-endowed man. She hoped to do it a lot more in the future.

Frida had her own orgasm. It was a lot less intense than the first one, but it was a welcome way to end this session of lovemaking. She realized that she had strong feelings for Freddie as well as Anita. It was early in their relationship, but she hoped it lasted and grew. She'd known people who'd tried - and failed - to have polyamorous love affairs. Maybe it was possible after all.

She rolled off Freddie's body and grabbed his limp cock. "This thing is a magic wand," Frida said. "My God, Freddie. I've never enjoyed being with a man so much before."

"So . . . I'm almost as good as a woman?"

They all laughed at that. Anita had fully recovered from the lovemaking, so she gave Frida a deep, passionate kiss, then did the same for Freddie. "This has been a good day so far," she said, climbing out of bed. The trio put on clothes, and Frida drove them all to a restaurant Freddie and Anita recommended.

"I'm very happy," Anita said as they sipped their wine.

"I'm glad. I'm happy, too," Freddie said.

"Let's make it unanimous. I am also happy," Frida said.

They were silent for a moment, then Freddie said to Frida, "It was very nice to see how much joy you inspire in Anita." Frida thought that was an unusually classy way for a man to tell her he'd enjoyed their time in bed.

After some small talk, Anita asked Frida how work in the photo commission was progressing. "So far, just great," Frida said. "There's a lot of work left to do, but I'm very happy with what I've got." She took Anita's hand. "I think it's easier to take erotic photographs of someone I'm attracted to. I've developed very strong feelings for you in a very short time."

"Me too," Anita said, squeezing Frida's hand.

"When do you think we'll be able to see any of your photos?" Freddie asked.

"I'll have image processing done in a few weeks. I could show you something then. Or you can just wait until the prints come back from the lab. Photos that look good on a computer screen look fabulous on a print. I'd recommend you wait for that."

Frida looked serious. "When you asked me to do this, it was pretty obvious that you wanted me to do the best work of my career. I've tried to do that. I've really tried. I can't be sure until I see the prints, but I think I will succeed. I'm pretty sure these will be the best erotic nudes I've ever done."

"Wow," Freddie said. "That sounds like something worth waiting for."

After Freddie paid the bill, they all walked out to Frida's car so they could be driven home. "Frida, it would be very nice if you could spend the night," Freddie said. "I'd love that, and I'm sure Anita would, too."

"I'd love that," Anita said.

"I'd love that too," Frida said.

..........................................

The work on the Aphrodite show comes to a conclusion in Chapter 13.

12