The Hottest Babe Pt. 14

Story Info
The Aphrodite exhibit travels to New York City.
5.1k words
4.84
4k
4
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
656 Followers

Meet Anita Olsen. The most popular girl in high school, she ruled as president of The Hot Babes Club - and as a bully who tormented Freddie Simpson for being a nerd. Freddie grew up to be a tech billionaire who invented a system of mind control, and life got very different for The Hottest Babe. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

........................................

Over the next few weeks Frida spent a lot of time with Freddie and Anita. She was very busy because the Aphrodite show generated a lot of interest in her work. She'd never had so many people order prints of her photos. The image processing had already been finished, so Frida could have her assistant Leonard handle most of the work compiling the orders, arranging for a lab to produce high-quality prints, framing the photos, and delivering them to customers.

What took up more of Frida's time was the fact that a total of four rich men (and one rich woman) wanted similar commissions for their girlfriends. A fifth man wanted Frida to photograph his husband. They were all attractive subjects, although not as beautiful as Anita. It was a time-consuming task that was creatively challenging because Frida refused to do less than her best with each commission. Often, Frida came over to Freddie's house in the evening and was obviously tired after spending a long day with her camera and a model. She'd pace, and talk to herself, and lie awake for hours every night. Freddie wondered if he was seeing mild symptoms of bipolar disorder. It was a common affliction for lots of artists. He started watching Frida with a very concerned eye.

Leonard was delighted when Frida told him that he had to take over more responsibility; that meant he did more of the creative work, and he made more money. The fact that she was setting her fee so high seemed to actually attract commissions; as it became clear that the work was gaining attention from people willing to pay very high fees, people rushed to buy Frida's work before the prices went even higher.

"This is what I've always hoped to achieve," Frida said one evening after several cocktails. "I didn't realize it would be so exhausting. It's nice to be making so much money, but I've never had to work so hard before."

A well-regarded gallery in New York City asked if it could host a showing of the Aphrodite collection after the show closed in San Francisco. Frida was both thrilled and terrified. She was glad to be generating so much buzz, but she knew that art critics in New York liked to look for opportunities to ridicule artists from California. She'd never received any seriously negative reviews from art critics, but she was inviting very close scrutiny by taking a collection of art that got favorable attention in San Francisco, then giving the art community in New York a chance to disagree.

She spent the night with Freddie and Anita a few days before leaving for New York. Frida was nervous and anxious again, just as she had been during the run-up of the original show. "We need to do our best to give Frida a lot of attention tonight," Freddie said to Anita. "She's nervous. If we try, we might help her get a good night's sleep before the real craziness begins."

Frida couldn't remain seated. Anita made her a cocktail, and every time she'd take a sip she'd think of some new detail that would need attention soon. Then she'd pace back and forth until she realized that everything was going fine, and there was no logical reason to think anything would go wrong.

"I think I know a way to make your life a little easier," Freddie said. "I'd like you to use my jet to go to New York. That will simplify the task of transporting the prints, and it will give you and Leonard a more civilized ride than you can get from the commercial airlines."

Frida had been fretting about the logistics of hauling her art to where it needed to go. She realized Freddie's offer would dramatically simplify the challenge. "That's very generous of you, Freddie," she said.

"I commissioned this project," he said. "I have a vested interest in making sure things go well for it."

Frida was tipsy enough to be very emotional. She began crying. "You have both become the most important people in my life," she said, sobbing. "I don't know what I did to deserve so much love."

Anita realized that it was time to stop talking and start making love. That was the only thing that would bring real serenity to Frida's mind. "Come with me," Anita said, taking Frida's hand and leading her to the bedroom. She nodded to Freddie, who downed the last sips of his drink before following the two women inside.

"Let me help get you out of these clothes," Anita said, unbuttoning Frida's blouse. Freddie took the blouse and hung it up, then undid her bra. They got her out of her black, silky slacks, then took off her panties. Freddie lowered her down in the middle of the bed while Anita removed her own clothes. Soon both women were lying together naked, and a few seconds later Freddie joined them.

"We've got a surprise for you tonight," Anita said. "I think you'll like it." With that, Freddie produced a length of rope made from pink silk. He tied one end to Frida's wrist, looped it around the headboard, and tied her other wrist.

"I don't know about this," Frida said.

"You can trust us," Anita said. "You are with two people who both love you."

There was a nervous expression on Frida's face as Anita gave her a deep, passionate kiss. "We can do whatever we want to you," Anita said, grinning. "And there's nothing you can do to stop us."

Freddie slowly spread Frida's legs, proceeding as slowly and gently as possible. She realized he was going to go down on her. Anita whispered in her ear. "Pretend you are our prisoner," she told Frida. "Pretend you are an innocent young girl being held captive. Pretend we got you drunk so we could tie you down and play with you."

Frida was just drunk enough to let the fantasy come to life. Anita caressed Frida's breasts and licked her nipples. Freddie lowered his face to Frida's pussy and began kissing around her outer lips, avoiding contact with her wet pink inner flesh. It was happening very fast, and Frida felt herself getting very, very wet. Anita lowered her breasts down over Frida's face. She slipped one nipple between Frida's lips, who was so aroused she sucked hard on it. "Are you hungry, Little Virgin?" Anita said. She slipped her other nipple between Frida's lips.

Frida was concentrating on Anita's breasts when she felt Freddie start to lick, kiss and nibble her hot, wet slit. She would have moaned if her mouth hadn't been full. Anita's hands roamed over Frida's breasts. It was so exciting that Frida pulled helplessly on her bounds. She wanted to do something, but her hands were bound so tightly she was powerless. It was a first for Frida, who'd never experimented with bondage before. She hadn't understood why anyone would willingly allow themselves to be tied down, but the actual experience was so erotic that Frida began to see the attraction.

She was right on the edge of having an orgasm when Freddie pulled away. She lifted her hips, trying to get him to keep licking her pussy, but he kept back. Freddie rose from the bed, and Frida wondered where he was going.

She quickly found out. Anita pulled her nipple from Frida's mouth, and Freddie replaced it with his cock. He held Frida's face between his hands, grabbed her chin to open her mouth, and slipped the head of his cock deep into her mouth. Frida hadn't been very interested in cocksucking before she met Freddie. She'd done it many times as a way to do something nice for her lovers, but she hadn't gotten much pleasure for herself, and she'd never let a man cum in her mouth. For some reason, it was different with Freddie. She liked the way his cock felt in her mouth. She felt proud that she could take so much of that big cock so deep. She wanted to wrap her hands around the part of the shaft that didn't fit, but her hands were tied.

She was running her tongue around the head of Freddie's cock when she felt Anita's breath on her pussy. Anita began licking and nibbling her delicate flesh. Frida jumped the first time Anita's tongue licked her clit. As it continued, Frida realized that it wouldn't be long before she climaxed.

That was true for Freddie, too. The whole scene was an incredible turn on. He was leaning over Frida, who was tied to the bed, unable to resist as he fed his cock into her open mouth. His beautiful Anita knelt between Frida's legs, pleasuring her. "I'm going to fill your mouth with my cum, Little Virgin," Freddie said to Frida. "Be sure you swallow every drop."

Anita was driving Frida crazy with her tongue. Knowing Freddie was about to cum in her mouth made everything seem even wilder. He hadn't asked for permission to cum in her mouth, which seemed to make the fantasy more vivid. It wasn't easy to pretend she was an innocent girl instead of a mature woman in her 30s, but she did her best.

Frida felt Anita slip two fingers into her pussy, and that was enough to make her climax. She began to moan, but she wasn't very loud because of the cock filling her mouth. Freddie saw Frida's body shudder as she came. It was beautiful. Anita removed her face from Frida's pussy, and she smiled at Freddie. He felt his own orgasm begin, so he pushed his cock as deep into Frida's mouth as he could. He came over and over, and Frida never imagined she had a choice about swallowing. Freddie's cum felt warm in her belly, and she felt proud of herself for being such a good cocksucker.

Anita climbed up Frida's body and kissed her with lips smeared with the taste of pussy. "You're such a sexy little virgin," Anita said. Freddie un-tied Frida's wrists, and she wrapped her arms around Anita, hugging her to her chest. Frida was out of breath, panting as she recovered from her intense climax. Her threesomes with Anita and Freddie were unlike any sexual experience she'd had in the past, and they just kept getting better.

"I love you both so much," Frida said.

Freddie laid back on the bed, coming down from a wonderful orgasm. He enjoyed pretending to be a predatory man taking advantage of much younger women. He enjoyed helping Frida expand her sexual horizons, and he enjoyed seeing Anita become such a skilled lover of women.

He was aware of the fact that he and Frida had both had very satisfying orgasms, but that Anita had been aroused without getting any relief. He took Anita's shoulders, rolled her on to her back, and spread her legs. His cock wasn't going to be hard again for a few minutes, so he moved down to eat her pussy. Anita sighed in anticipation. Freddie always made it clear that he enjoyed going down as much as she enjoyed feeling him doing it. She was so excited that Freddie found her pussy to be extremely wet and fragrant. Anita felt him lap up her juices in a way that let her know he loved the taste of her pussy.

She came almost immediately. Frida rolled on to her side and began kissing Anita. Frida's lips still tasted like Freddie's cum, which excited them both. It wasn't a strong orgasm this time, but it felt good for Anita to know that all three of them had climaxed.

Freddie laid down next to Anita, with Frida on her other side. "Ladies, I could do this every morning and every night," he said. "You are both just delightful."

"You aren't so bad yourself," Anita said.

They laid together quietly for a while. "I'm going to miss you both while I'm in New York," Frida said. "I've become very comfortable in this bed. It's not going to be easy sleeping alone every night."

"We'll miss you, too," Anita said.

Freddie thought about it. He wanted to attend the opening in New York, but it wasn't possible. He had several pressing developments happening at his company, so there was no way for him to leave Palo Alto for that long. But he realized that Anita could go.

"I have a suggestion," he said.

"If you both agree, I think it might be nice for Anita to go to New York. She could keep you company, Frida, and I'm sure she'd like to attend your opening. It would be more fun going to museums or Broadway shows if you aren't alone. Why don't you think about it and decide later?"

"I don't have to think about it," Frida said. "I'd love for you to come."

"That sounds like fun," Anita said. "I've been to New York many times for professional conferences, but I haven't done much actual sightseeing. And attending your opening sounds wonderful. It would be interesting to see the difference between the art crowd in New York versus San Francisco." Anita didn't mention it, but she'd enjoyed attending the California opening and being recognized as the nude model in Frida's photographs. It was a satisfying experience that appealed to her inner exhibitionist. It would be nice to have that happen again in a bigger city.

"So it's settled. Now we know that Frida won't be lonely. I'll be lonely instead," Freddie said.

"Can't you come out for part of it?" Anita said.

"I wish I could. Too many things are happening at work. Don't worry about me, I can go a week without you or Anita. Just go have fun," Freddie said.

"Don't worry about him being lonely," Anita told Frida. "There's a whole harem of beautiful girls who want to be his girlfriend. He'll probably arrange for casting calls starting the night after we leave."

"It's settled then," Frida said. "We'll have fun."

"Fun fun fun," Anita said.

................................................

They were greeted at the airport by two people with a panel truck. Frida and Anita expected the gallery to send burly men to unload the jet, but instead they were met by a very slender man and a petite woman. They were fine; the pair had no trouble loading the crates and luggage into the truck.

They'd expected to go straight to their hotel so they could unpack and unwind before starting the task of preparing hanging Frida's prints. Instead, the truck took them straight to the gallery, where they immediately unpacked the crates. The gallery workers had some ideas about where each print should hang, so they set each print on the floor directly below their intended place. Frida did a bit of rearranging, and then the gallery workers began hanging the prints. It went much faster than it did in San Francisco. Anita got the feeling that things out west were a lot slower and more laid back, while New Yorkers liked to go go go.

It was exhausting. Frida was very pleased with the look of her show, including the oversized sign bearing the word Aphrodite. It looked very crisp and clean. She noticed that everything in her section of the gallery was black, white, or shades of gray. The curators didn't want stray colors distracting from Frida's prints.

They were getting desperate to get to their hotel by the time they were finished. The woman who'd driven them to the airport said she'd take them there, and on the trip she asked if they wanted advice on finding a good restaurant or bar after they checked in. "That sounds wonderful," Anita said. "I have no idea where to go in this part of town."

"I can suggest several places," said the woman, whose name was Mari. She volunteered to take them to their rooms, help them get settled in, then show them around the city afterward. It felt like a typical New York City welcome, with everything happening fast. It wasn't long before Anita, Frida and Mari were in the suite, collapsing in the chairs from exhaustion.

"Who wants a cocktail?" Anita asked, going to the room's mini bar. Frida wanted wine, Mari wanted tequila, and Anita wanted vodka. Drinking alcohol on empty stomachs made them all tipsy very quickly, and the three women began giggling about things that were only mildly amusing.

It was soon obvious that Mari was attracted to both women. She was clearly drawn to Frida, but her attraction to Anita was overpowering. She'd studied the prints closely, so she knew exactly what Anita looked like naked. She wanted to see the nude goddess up close.

The evening was getting more interesting by the moment.

The trio wanted more cocktails, but they knew it wasn't a good idea to keep drinking without eating, so they had Mari take them to a trendy sushi restaurant frequented by members of the city's art crowd. It was almost painfully stereotypical, with everyone dressed in black and wearing heavy make-up with lots of tattoos and piercings. Still, it was a lot of fun, and Mari pointed out one artist after another, acting like a tour guide.

"I hope you enjoy your time with us," Mari said. "We are very happy you let us stage your show. The gallery owner was very impressed by the reviews, and she loved it when she saw the images. She expects Aphrodite to attract a huge following."

"I hope she's right," Frida said. "I'm nervous about how the show will be received in New York. The people here are very different from the artists in San Francisco."

"That's true. But good art is good everywhere. I suspect that some of the critics will work overtime looking for things to quibble about. That's what they do. But they'll praise the work overall. It represents a real advance in erotic photography. That's fashionable right now."

"I hope you're right," Frida said.

"The gallery owner said something that seems very true about your show," Mari said. "She said that the best artists are the ones who are just slightly ahead of their time. We have a lot of artists who produce wonderful work, but they are so far ahead of their time that nobody understands what they are trying to do. The most successful artists are people like Warhol, or Picasso. They were traditional enough that art lovers could identify their influences, and understand exactly how they'd transcended those influences. That is true of Aphrodite. We can look at your photographs and see the influence of past masters, but we also see exactly how you burst through to new, unexplored territory."

"You are very kind," Frida said.

"I wasn't the one who said it. It was the owner," Mari said. "But she was speaking the truth. You'll see. It will be almost exactly like what you experienced in San Francisco."

The trio went to a trendy bar, where lots of people knew Mari and the gallery where she was a curator. Mari introduced Frida and Anita as the stars of the new show, and invited them to come to the opening Friday. As always, a lot of people were in awe of Anita's stunning beauty. When people learned that she was the model who posed for the new show, they couldn't resist the urge to look her up and down and wonder what she looked like naked. They made notes to go to the opening so they could find out.

As it got late, and the women drank more, it became increasingly clear that Mari was attracted to both women. Someone needed to state the obvious. Anita was the first one to take action, leaning over and giving Mari a warm kiss. "Kiss Frida," she told Mari, who followed orders and planted a deep, soulful kiss on Frida's lips.

The three women made out passionately - or as passionately as possible in the booth of a crowded bar. "Let's go back to our suite," Anita said.

They were half drunk as they made the trip, laughing at nothing in particular as they unlocked the door to the suite and went inside. Anita had less to drink than Mari or Frida, so she took charge. "Let's get you out of these clothes," she said as she unbuttoned Mari's blouse. Frida helped remove Mari's slacks, then began removing her own clothes. It wasn't long before all three women were completely nude and heading for the bedroom.

They fell on the bed as a group, giggling at first, but then growing very serious. Mari admired Anita's body, then admired Frida, then Anita again. That morning she'd had no idea the day would end with her having a threesome with two of the most desirable women she'd ever met. Anita had only recently experienced threesomes as part of her relationship with Frida and Freddie, but Frida had engaged in many threesomes since she was a teenager exploring her attraction to both women and men. She was delighted with the way this menage et trois had formed spontaneously.

JQueen9
JQueen9
656 Followers
12