The Hottest Babe Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a good omen. Frida had very high hopes for this trip to New York. She'd worked for years on her art and artistry, and it had taken a lot of time and effort to gain recognition for her work. Meeting Freddie and Anita seemed to spark something wonderful, and now it was being recognized by a group of art lovers who were suddenly interested in the photography of Frida Ramos. Mari kissed her passionately, and Frida felt herself swept away with emotion.

This had started with Mari's desire to become acquainted with Anita, the beautiful woman in the photographs. Now, she felt equally passionate about Frida. The three women touched each other, clung to each other, as their erotic desires grew.

Anita was overcome with the need to go down on Mari. The sweet smell of pussy filled the room, and Anita found herself wanting to taste a new lover. Frida kissed and caressed Mari's face as Anita spread her legs and crawled down to her pussy. Mari's bush was lush, having never been shaved or even trimmed. The thick black hair was wet and matted along each side of Mari's labia. Her strong fragrance and taste were exciting. Anita had only tasted three pussies: her own pussy, Frida's, and the one belonging to Carmella, the sexy woman they met in Mexico. Mari's rich flavor contrasted strongly with those other tastes.

When Freddie went down on Anita, he always proceeded slowly, driving Anita crazy as his tongue inched closer to giving her what she wanted. Anita was in too much of a hurry to do that with Mari, plunging her tongue directly into her warm, wet slit and licking it from top to bottom. Mari groaned when Anita licked her clit, so Anita licked it again.

As Anita ate her pussy, Frida was busy kissing Mari's breasts and sucking on her nipples. Something happened that Frida had seen before, but not often. Mari's breasts seemed to grow as they became firm and engorged with blood. Mari tossed her head back and forth as she was overwhelmed with the pleasurable sensations coming simultaneously from her breasts and pussy. She wished she was doing something to give pleasure to the two passionate women who were making her feel so good, but she was so overwhelmed with sensation she could do nothing but lie back and be swept away.

It wasn't long before she had a loud, powerful climax. She felt Anita slide two fingers into her pussy and start rubbing the sensitive flesh within. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she wailed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..." Mari felt throbbing and clenching in her pussy. It went on, and on, and left her limp with exhaustion when it was over.

Frida smiled at Anita and reached out to her. Anita climbed up Mari's body and kissed Frida passionately, letting them both savor the taste of Mari's pussy. Frida looked into Anita's eyes, and Anita realized she'd never looked happier than Frida looked at that moment.

She was kissing Frida and caressing her breasts when Mari recovered enough to take part in the unfolding scene. She spread Frida's legs and moved to go down on her. Mari had loved the sensation of having two sexy women pleasuring her together. She wanted Frida to enjoy the same kind of attention.

Frida jumped when she felt Mari suck her clit between her lips and lick it over and over. Mari had made love with men in the past, but she strongly preferred women, and being with Frida and Anita was as satisfying as any sex she'd ever had. She pushed two fingers into Frida's pussy and began rubbing the rough patch of flesh that was her G-spot. Frida felt like Mari was ravishing her, forcing her to feel one overwhelming sensation after another.

Anita kissed Frida and caressed her breasts gently as Mari worked on her pussy. It felt glorious. Fantastic. Shattering. One intense feeling, then another, and another. What was Mari doing down there? It felt amazing, but also strange.

She soon knew why. Suddenly, Mari pushed her entire fist into Frida's body. Her hand was inside her all the way to the wrist. Frida let out a long, low moan. It hurt a little, but the dominant sensation was of overwhelming pleasure. Mari twisted her fist inside Frida slowly, rubbing the G-spot and all the areas that liked to be touched.

"You like that, don't you?" Anita whispered into Frida's ear. "I can tell you like that."

"Yessssssssss..." Frida said. "Yes. Yes. Yesssss..."

Mari kept moving her fist around as she put her mouth on top of Frida's clit and began to lick. It wasn't long before Frida had to cum. The climax seemed violent somehow. It felt as though Mari and Anita were ripping this orgasm from inside her body. Her pussy clamped down so strongly on Mari's arm that it hurt, causing Frida to grimace in pain. Mainly, though, it felt wonderful, like a waterfall of sensual sensation.

It went on, and on, and on. Frida called out over and over. She was barely aware of what was happening when Mari removed her fist, and Anita lay her head on Frida's shoulder and let her relax. Frida couldn't catch her breath at first, but she gradually calmed down.

Mari laid down on one side of Frida while Anita hugged her from the other. They didn't move for a long time. When Frida finally did move, she looked over at Anita and said, "It's your turn."

Mari giggled and moved to get better access to Anita's pussy, while Frida began kissing her lips and caressing her breasts. Mari attacked Anita's pussy so fiercely she jumped when Mari's hands went straight to Anita's clit. It felt aggressive, as though Mari wanted to dominate Anita.

At the same time, Frida's soft soulful kisses provided comfort. Anita laid back and allowed the two women to take charge of her pleasure. It went on like that for a while, and Anita's arousal slowly became more and more urgent.

And that's when Mari changed what she was doing. Instead of touching Anita's pussy with her hands, Mari moved around so she could rub her own pussy against Anita's. Anita had heard of scissoring, but had never experienced it. She could tell that Mari was extremely wet as she pressed herself forcefully against Anita's pussy. Anita couldn't continue to just lie back. She moved her pussy in response, trying to pleasure Mari the same way Mari was pleasuring her.

The two women were bucking against themselves so forcefully that Frida struggled to maintain her hold on Anita's breasts. Anita tossed her head back and forth as the sensations roared through her body. Mari's legs were clamped over Anita's body, holding it in place for the assault on her pussy. It went on, and on, and finally Anita couldn't stand it any longer. Her climax was brief, but powerful, leaving her exhausted as she laid flat on her back afterward.

The three women cuddled together quietly for a few minutes, then Mari rose from the bed and began getting dressed. "It would be wonderful if you could spend the night," Frida said.

"I've got an early appointment at the gallery. I'd love to see you both again while you're in New York. Maybe we can talk about that tomorrow," Mari said.

"That would be amazing," Anita said.

They showed Mari to the door, then returned to bed, where they lay in each other's arms.

"This has been quite a day," Frida said.

"I'm exhausted from it all," Anita said.

"Not to mention the jet lag," Frida said.

"It's not really that late. Would you like a drink?" Anita said.

"I don't think so. Tomorrow is our best day for sightseeing. I'd rather not wake up with a hangover," Frida said.

"Practical, as always."

Anita could tell that Frida was nervous. This showing was the biggest one of her career so far, and it had the potential to go very wrong. Anita held Frida in her arms and tried to lull her to sleep. It worked, fortunately. Frida's anxiety sometimes kept her awake for days on end; it would be very bad if that happened now. Part of the reason Frida was able to sleep was that she'd just experienced a powerful orgasm given to her by two beautiful women. But what was more important was the feeling that she was falling asleep in the arms of a woman she loved, and who loved her back.

As they slept, the combination of jet lag, alcohol and sex made Anita have an unusually vivid dream. She was naked, sitting on the bed next to Frida. There was a collar locked around her neck, and she was tied to a leash. Anita realized that she could remove the collar and go anywhere she wanted, freeing herself forever from being dominated by Freddie.

But she knew she'd never do that. She loved being Freddie's leashed, collared slave. She realized that the lease extended thousands of miles west, all the way from New York to Palo Alto, where it was held in Freddie's hand.

Exactly where Anita wanted it.

...................................

How does the NYC opening go? Find out in Chapter 15.

12