The Hottest Car Ride

Story Info
To avoid rush hour we decide to make-out in her car...
1k words
4.24
4.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is T4T. Dominant trans woman, submissive trans guy. All characters above 18+. Everything possibly based on true events. I'll let you decide.

~

We got in the car to drive back to my place only to look at the map and realize it was rush hour. I proposed that we crawl into the back and make-out to pass the time. She put on a podcast about aliens in case at any point we decided to just cuddle. We both quickly forgot about it. She got on top of me and we started kissing and grinding enthusiastically. I thought of how we must look. How dirty we were being made me feel both nervous and horny.

I told her I had an idea, and pushed the passenger seat forward. I got on my knees, pushed aside her skirt and panties. I made eye contact with her. She told me to go ahead, and I started to lick and suck her dick. She struggled to hide her pleasure from any passers by. I bobbed up and down, holding her deep in my throat, licking at the base of her shaft. I swished my tongue side to side as I slowly moved my mouth up and down. I swirled the tip of my tongue around the most sensitive parts of her cockhead. She got close and asked if I wanted her to cum in my mouth. I quickly nodded my head, and in a breathy voice begged her to please cum for me. She took control and touched herself until she was ready. Like a good boy I stuck out my tongue for her to bounce her hardness on. When she started cumming, I took her into my mouth and sucked down every last drop. It was the first time someone has ever ejaculated into my mouth. I felt so happy and proud. I felt like such a slut for having it be in the back of a car parked on a side road. I loved it.

I got back onto the seat and realized how foggy the car had become. She opened the sunroof. I held her and we talked. We were both giggly and nervous. We were both in a state of disbelief about how public the sex we just had was. However, we still felt safe enough, and it was really hot!

When we were ready she started to drive me home. I told her that there was no pressure, but that if she wanted she could play with my dick while she drove. I put on some music as she navigated onto the highway. Her hand slowly moved up my thigh. She briefly played with me over my pants before instructing me to pull them down. I did as I was told. She pinched my dick between her fingers and absentmindedly toyed with it. She pinched it, pulled it, jerked it, and poked at the head with her nails. It was clear she was doing whatever she wanted regardless of how it affected my pleasure. Her casual dominance turned me on even more and I whined.

The other cars were close and I felt embarrassed. At one point I attempted to cover my lap with a sweater, but my head kept falling back onto the shoulder of the seat with pleasure. She told me my dick was such a fun little fidget toy. I was moaning and my face clearly showed how horny I was. That is around when I asked if I could take some pictures to remember this adventure by. After that she kept going. I begged her to fuck me with her fingers. She told me to be patient. This was on her terms. The denial of control let the feelings of lust build.

After a while she did fuck me. She curled two fingers inside of me, fucking me fast, and then slow and hard. She eventually told me her hand was tired but encouraged me to keep touching myself. I did for a bit, but then I asked if she might continue when we were closer to my apartment. She agreed. I tried to calm myself as we drove. I was so turned on. She occasionally told me sexy things she wanted to do to me. She loves to tease me and watch me squirm. I tried to be bratty and expand on the things she said to tease her back. However, the delayed pleasure made my brain too foggy to be smart, and I just ended up getting flustered. She told me I was cute when I got like that.

When we were about 10 minutes away, she removed the sweater from my lap, and began to play with my dick again. It was so hot I could barley contain myself. She leaned forward to get a good angle and began fingering me again. She told me to touch myself while she did. I worried about how close the other cars got as she waited at a stoplight, but I was too lost in my pleasure to care. She kept thrusting in and out. My fingers blurred as I jerked my t-dick. The muscles in my legs began to tighten. I moaned and whined desperately as I pushed against the seat and humped uncontrollably. I clenched tightly around her fingers, cumming just down the road from my building.

I panted in exhaustion. She slowed her movements and gently pulled her fingers out of my now stretched hole. I felt empty but content. I would let her stay inside of me forever. I pulled up my pants and she played with my hair and rubbed my back. When we got into my place we immediately got onto my bed and cuddled for a long time.

After some reflection we decided that if we were going to hook up in her car again, we would make it less public. No boundaries were crossed on either side, but there was enough risk that we were happy to let this be a wild story rather than a regular thing. It was and forever will be the hottest car ride I have ever had.