The Hottest Wife Kelly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly can't stop laughing as she sucks him clean, her tongue bathing the underside of that meaty monster as she sucks ravenously on the thick veins covered shaft, delighting in the creamy sweet taste of his cum.

Kelly lets the fat, veiny rod slide from her mouth, still laughing at Newman's over the top, very dramatic excitement of cumming on... and in... her. Kelly's face is covered with slimy dick seed. She licks at the cum around her mouth, smiling happily, winking at her new boss when he smiles and laughs down at her.

Newman rubs his softening meat on Kelly's lips, smacking them with it too. He pushes back into her mouth, and growls so happily, with a huge ass smile, as she sucks him some more.

"WHEW! That was tremendous, my dear. WHEW!" Newman wipes his sweaty brow as Kelly softly sucks his meat, letting it slide in and mostly out of her mouth as she sucks it. She's smiling around it, winking at Newman again. "This is just the beginning of a very, very, very profitable... and fun... relationship, my dear." Newman laughs. Kelly does too. They high five, Kelly still sucking Newman's, now soft, cock.

Later...

When I get home, Kelly greets me at the door. A towel around her wet hair. Her white silk bathrobe on. She kisses me, hugging me tight too. Judging from the very happy smile she giving me, I'm assuming her meeting with Newman went well.

Kelly grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs to our bedroom. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me all night long. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hehehe." She excitedly tells me. Smiling so happy and loving. My bitch ready to get banged big time. Oh yeah... it went really well. Ha.

By : DickThePimp

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'll say this once... I'm writing the story as it is supposedly happening to me at that moment, hence me using present tense

i122i122about 2 years ago

You was loosing me at the start when you described your wife as a 55 year old x-porn star you met and married after a month when 22 years old. I do know some guys who went down this road though. You did loose me when you drank a beer enema out of your mothers ass!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
It’s 2 AM, Where’s My Wife? After hosting a party, my wife is suspiciously absent.in Loving Wives
More Stories