The Hottie in the Mirror Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart pounding, his mouth dry, Alex admitted the truth to himself. He wanted to feel what it was like to walk this tightrope with no net beneath him. He wanted to taste the full feminine experience.

He wanted to feel these sexy panties snug against his cock.

Before he could change his mind, he slipped off the male underwear that was holding him back, stuffing them deep into the room's overflowing hamper. With any luck, it would be a while before they were discovered. Then, with a shaky breath, he stepped into the sexy black lace panties.

They glided smoothly up his legs before fitting tightly over his crotch and butt. The cut felt foreign to him, leaving him much more exposed than he was used to. The back of the underwear only came halfway down his cheeks, and the material between the legs was only a thin strip compared to the underwear he was used to wearing.

The act of completing the outfit, stripping away the male truth he had hidden underneath his skirt, changed something deeply. They were just a small lacy scrap of fabric, but they they made a huge difference inside Alex's overheated brain. Alex felt like he could feel it... what it meant to truly be a woman., to surrender his heart and mind to the experience of the feminine. Suddenly, the false outer identity of Lexi felt solid and real...

Lexi looked down, lifting her skirt to see how they looked. The view was equal parts ridiculous and obscene. Her pale cock was clearly visible through the schear lacy material, already swelling from the silky, confining prison she had trapped it in. The thin strip of fabric failed to completely cover her testicles, even as small as they were, and they peeked out of the sides.

"F-fuck..." whimpered Lexi as she felt her cock push hard against the lacy material. She hurriedly stuck her hardening cock in the waistband of the lingerie to conceal it and exited into the hallway.

Claire was already in the hall waiting for her. She looked relieved as she saw Lexi. "Did you get them?" she whispered.

"Y-yeah!" said Lexi with a shaky smile, still thrown a little off balance by the experience of truly feeling like a woman for the first time.

"Where did you...?" said Claire, her eyebrows drawing together.

Lexi smiled and blushed, smoothing her hands over her skirt. Claire understood immediately, hurrying over and flipping up the skirt to take a peek.

"Stop it, Claire!" gasped Lexi with affronted shock. She didn't even realize that she had been using her "girl voice" even in this private conversation with her girlfriend.

"Oooooh, you grabbed a really sexy pair, too you little slut!" giggled Claire, struggling to control her voice

"Sh-shut up," said Lexi, but had to repress a smile. It was pretty funny now that she thought about it.

"Come on, girl," said Claire with a wink, "Enough wasting time. Let's get out of here."

They hurried down the stairs, only to stop in their tracks as they reached the bottom. A small group was standing in the entryway, chatting with Grace. Two freshmen girls... and Anton Williams. Lexi felt his blood run cold at the sight of his bully. If Anton discovered who she really was, he could inflict massive humilition. And, except for that weird statement of support at the pledge meeting recently, Lexi had never known Anton to hold back.

"Hi again, girls!" said Grace cheerfully, waving them over. Lexi had a bad feeling about this, but couldn't think of a reason why she would refuse. "Claire, you met Iris and Daisy the other night, but you might not know them, Lexi," the two girls were cute twin redheads with freckles and mischievous green eyes, they took turns shaking Lexi's hand with sweet smiles on their faces. "I love your skirt!" said one. "And your makeup is amazing!" said the other. It seemed like little compliments were important between girls. Lexi gave the twins a quick glance and did her best. "Thank you! I just love your boots!" It seemed like a good answer, the twins beamed. "Thanks!" said either Iris or Daisy, "We got them on sale!" Lexi felt like she had taken another important step.

"And have either of you met Anton? He's one of the brothers over at the Birchwood Society, and he's just the sweetest." Continued Grace

Claire smirked and gave Anton a sarcastic wave. "We've met. How are things, Anton?"

Anton grinned back. "You know, crushing it on the court, crushing it with the ladies. The usual. You look just as beautiful as ever, Estrada. Good to see you. And who is this lovely lady?"

Lexi cleared her throat and said "Lexi." in a voice maybe a touch higher than sounded natural. She expected Anton to catch on, for his eyes to widen in shocked recognition, but there was no change in his cocky expression as his gaze slowly traveled down Lexi's lightly trembling body and back up to lock on her eyes.

"Pleasure to meet you, Lexi," he said in a smoldering voice that made a thrill of strange, dark intimidation course through Lexi's veins.

"And what are you doing in the LG's house, Anton?" demanded Claire, cutting through the tension of the moment.

Anton shrugged and said lightly, "Just showing these pretty girls the way. They got a little turned around.

"Oops!" said one of the twins with an embarrassed grimace. "It was dark the last time we were here," explained the other sheepishly. She turned to Claire curiously. "Are you also here because of the email?"

"Oh fuck!" said Grace, "I should have reminded you earlier, but I was too distracted. Tara wanted all the pledges to meet up with her as soon as possible."

"Shit!" said Claire, digging out her phone "I've been busy all day and didn't check my messages." She frowned down at her phone before her gaze flicked back up to her boyfriend's worried eyes. "Just wait here for a few minutes, Lexi. I'll be right back."

And before she knew it, Lexi's girlfriend had disappeared deeper into the house with the three other girls.

Leaving Lexi alone in the entryway with Anton.

"Tell me, beautiful," said Anton in a deep confident voice, "Do you have a boyfriend?" Lexi looked at Anton with wide frightened eyes. Lexi had only ever interacted with Anton in the past as a boy. Anton's energy now was completely different. It was just as cocky and dominant, but instead of being spiteful and angry, his eyes were warm and curious. Lexi's eyes slipped involuntarily to watch how the thick muscles rippled under the dark skin of Anton's arms beneath his sleeveless shirt.

"I... um... no. I mean... I am dating someone right now, so..." stuttered Lexi, blushing lightly. She considered making a break for it, but Anton was between her and the door.

He began to move closer, laughing softly. "Sooo many freshmen girls come to college with boys back home, Lexi. It doesn't work out. The poor girls just feel so lonely without a man to hold. What about you, Lexi? Do you need a man?" Anton's eyes felt burning hot now. Lexi had felt their difference in size before during past bullying events, but this felt different. Anton's tall muscular bulk and forward body language didn't promise pain and violence this time, but something confusing and erotic and disgusting and fascinating that made Lexi's stomach flutter with butterflies. Luckily her cock had stayed snugly trapped in the waistband of the panties, but she could feel it throb with forbidden arousal as she backed away from Anton's advance.

Lexi suddenly ran out of room, hitting a wall behind her with a yelp. Anton leaned close, bracing himself with an arm above her head. Lexi looked upward with soft, upturned eyes into Anton's smoldering gaze. "I could be your man, Lexi. I could take care of you better than whoever you're dating right now. Drop that loser and be my girl."

It was way to intense. Too wrong. She hated Anton.

And she didn't like men.

He didn't like men.

He was a man, not a woman.

She had... He had gotten a little too deep in his role for a minute there. Alex shook his head, trying to clear it. Lexi was a disguise. A mask.

"Anton, it's m-me, Alex," he said quickly, dropping back into his regular speaking voice, which felt unnatural for a moment.

Anton laughed again. "I've known exactly who you were from the beginning, idiot. I would recognize that fat ass anywhere. I'm fucking with you." But even though he said that, his stance and energy didn't change. He gave the strong impression of refusing to treat Alex like a man. He was insisting on treating him like Lexi, the cute freshman girl he could toy with.

"You're here on the mission, right?" whispered Anton with a smirk, "Have you got the goods?"

"Y-yeah," said Alex, shifting his eyes to avoid Anton's intense stare.

"Show me," demanded Anton.

Alex gulped, still feeling his cock pressing tight and hot against the thin material of the women's underwear. "I... I can't Anton. The p-panties they're..."

Anton reached down and gripped Alex's chin with firm, rough fingers, forcing Alex to look him in the eye.

"Show. Me."

Alex realized the truth, blood rushing to his lovely face, staining it pink beneath his gorgeous makeup. Anton knew exactly where the panties were. He wanted to see them anyway. Anton's eyes were hard and deep and captivating. Alex couldn't say no.

He reached down with shaking fingers and gripped the sides of his skirt. Slowly he raised the hem of his skirt, revealing more and more of his creamy, soft thighs. He almost died of shame as his cock came into view, pulsing and drooling precum and alluringly half concealed by the black lace.

Anton's face broke into a cruel smirk, but his voice was gentle. "You made a great choice, Lexi. Those really suit you." Then, before Alex could react, he reached down and looped two fingers through the waistband of the panties, pulling them down.

"Wh-what are you...?" squeaked Alex in alarm, unconsciously returning to his "girl voice".

"Shhhh, relax," said Anton disarmingly, "You should be thanking me. You're giving these to a Birchwood Society brother. You've passed the test."

"Anton! P-please... don't!" protested Alex breathily, leaning on Anton's strong body for support as his knees grew weak. The feeling of the soft material sliding off his cock combined with Anton's fingers tracing down his hips and thighs was more intense than he thought possible. It left him a quivering mess, making his dick twitch in a way he hoped Anton didn't notice.

And then it was over. Anton twirled the lacy, moist scrap of fabric around a finger a shoved it into his back pocket with a smile. "Now you had better run home little girl," he said teasingly, "I know you wanted to wait for your bestie, but I think it's better if no sisters catch you looking like that." he pointed down to Alex's skirt, where his now naked erection was making a visible bump.

Red-faced with humiliation, Alex squeezed past the rudely unbudging Anton, grazing his cock accidentally against Anton's firm, muscular thigh. He almost ran out of the entryway, slamming the door behind him to cut off Anton's laughter.

The way home was a nightmare.

Alex swore he could feel every breeze as it swirled up around his naked cock. He had hoped that the cool air would force his erection to go down, but the humiliation of the forced exposure kept him stiff the whole way home.

He was forced to make his way home at a brisk walk, trying to hold his arms in front of him to hide his obvious erection without looking too unnatural. He attempted to run at one point, but the breeze and the pumping motion of his legs made his skirt, the only thing shielding the proof of his shameful cross-dressing from the world, fly up alarmingly high.

It seemed to take forever to get home. He took the long way, just to be safe: cutting through the campus was far too risky now.

He had almost made it to his apartment building when he was forced to pass by a middle-aged woman walking her dog. Alex tried to force his breath to be calm and hoped against hope that his cock would finally take the hint and soften. But his luck was bad. Just as he was passing the woman with a polite greeting, a stiff gust of wind blew his skirt straight up, flashing a full view of his naked cock to the shocked dog walker.

Alex panicked and ran, sprinting away, his skirt flapping high, as the dog walker turned to watch him go with shocked disgust.

When he finally reached the safety of his apartment, he couldn't take it anymore. As the door slammed behind him, his hand instantly dived beneath his skirt, gripping his cock desperately, and jerking frantically.

He moved to the bedroom, his hand busily jacking. He had to look again. He had to see Lexi. Finally, he stood in front of the mirror, feasting his eyes on the erotic display.

Lexi stood there, pink lips parted and panting, eyes shining with lust. Her hand worked powerfully beneath her skirt, flipping and flapping the material with its pumping motion.

Alex had never made sounds during sex. It just wasn't what men did. But now, sweet little moans puffed from between his lips as the masturbating hottie in the mirror rolled her hips in liquid motions, grinding herself into her own fist in the throes of her lust.

Alex's mind obsessively focused on the events of the day. Putting on the erotic panties, become a girl for a moment, being treated like a woman by the strong, confident man that he hated most in the world.

A powerful whining moan ripped from his throat as he splashed the inside of his skirt with spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum.

Afterward, he could only hold his softening cock and stare deep into the soft, blue, sexy eyes in the mirror as his arousal and energy drained away.

...

Sometime later, as Claire entered the apartment, she could hear the shower running in the other room.

With an inscrutable expression on her face, she began a quiet search. She found the skirt stuffed into the laundry machine, hidden under some other dirty clothes. It was inside out and damp, clearly just rinsed. She raised the girly piece of clothing to her nose and sniffed.

She grinned.

It was unmistakable, the bleachy smell of cum was soaked into the fabric. Lexi really hadn't done a very good job of cleaning up after herself. Claire sprayed some stain remover on the skirt before returning it to the wash, then moved to the bathroom.

Alex's silhouette, already curvier than a man's should be, was visible behind the shower curtain.

"Is that you, babe?" he called over the sound of the water, "I've been scrubbing forever, and I can't get this makeup all the way off."

Claire sighed. She had to be patient. Lexi was brand new to being a girl. She would learn soon enough the skills she would be using frequently. Like how to apply and remove her own makeup....

... and how to remove semen from the inside of women's clothing.

...

Alex stood once again in a line with the other freshmen hopefuls, a week after their first meeting. Only seven boys remained, including Alex. He assumed the other boys had failed, and hadn't bothered to show up.

Unlike last time Alex was feeling relaxed. He had already passed. The only thing that made him nervous was the prospect of seeing Anton again.

Things had gotten really out of hand the other day. Claire had finally gotten the whole story out of him with gentle questioning and had helped Alex make sense of his feelings. Probably the taboo act of infiltrating and stealing underwear had crossed his wires in a sense, making things feel erotic to him that wouldn't otherwise.

Alex knew that he wasn't attracted to men in general, and especially not to Anton Williams. He wasn't worried about that at all.

But he was a little worried that Anton had gotten the wrong idea from the incident.

The door to the Frat house burst open, letting loose a wild group of brothers just like last time, and again like the last week, they formed a crowd across from the waiting freshmen.

"Well," said the president, arms crossed and a note of grudging respect in his voice, "Somehow you six pulled it off! You are one step closer to..."

He suddenly caught sight of Alex and frowned. "What the fuck are you doing here?" he asked, disgruntled.

Alex felt a cold stab of apprehension in his gut. "I, uh, I passed the test, Mr. President." he said through numb lips.

"Jesus fucking Christ," said the president, rubbing his face with exasperation, "I told one of you idiots to get a hold of him." The crowd of upperclassmen began bickering and finger-pointing about whose responsibility that should have been. The president waved Alex closer impatiently, and called to the other six freshmen "Hold on a sec guys, I've gotta deal with this."

He pulled Alex aside and sighed heavily. "Look, someone should have told you before right now, so that's our bad, but you fucking failed the challenge man. You need to leave."

Alex's mouth flopped open in shock. "But... but... I gave panties to Anton, and he said that...."

The president rolled his eyes, "Yeah, and Williams let us know you passed, but then a sister from the LGs came to us and told us they saw you steal. They gave the exact time and an accurate description of the stolen panties. They didn't stop you at the scene, but we talked as a group in the Society and we all agreed: if they knew exactly where and when and exactly what you stole, they caught you. And if you're caught, you lose. So get the fuck out of here."

Alex thought of a million things to say. How it wasn't fair. How it wasn't possible anyone had seen him. But he could tell by looking at the president that the only thing his words would accomplish was making a fool of himself. Stiffly, his mind still reeling from shock, Alex turned and walked off into the night. He could hear the president starting up his congratulatory speech behind him again as he left.

He had almost reached the street when a deep voice behind him called out "Alex!"

Alex turned to see Anton looming out of the dark. "You might not believe me," said his nemesis calmly, "But I argued in your favor. I thought it was bullshit to disqualify you because of some after the fact witness."

"Whatever," said Alex. He didn't even know why Anton was bothering to tell him this. Did he expect gratitude?

"For what it's worth," said Anton with a cocky smile breaking across his face, "I thought you made a really cute girl. I don't care about seeing Alex ever again, but Lexi can hang with me anytime she wants."

Of course, that was why Anton had followed him, to get in a crude taunt about that awkward confusing encounter at the LG house. "Fuck You!" snarled Alex. Then he turned and broke into a sprint, desperate to hide the tears welling in his eyes from his bully.

On the way home, the tidal wave of sadness and anger and disappointment broke through his numb shock, and when he got home, he was sobbing too hard for over an hour to explain what had happened to his concerned girlfriend.

...

Faria rifled absent-mindedly through the pockets of Alex's jeans while throwing out questions.

"So this frat. You mentioned the first time that we met that it was important to you. Why?"

Alex leaned back, letting the straps binding him to the bed support his weight. He already looked exhausted. "It's simple. Everyone who joins the Birchwood Society ends up successful. Also, it would finally prove to my dad that I'm worth something. Besides, Claire has our futures all planned out, and step one of her plan for success is this fraternity."

"Hmmmm," said Faria thoughtfully, "Some interesting stuff there. Let's unpack that a little. Your father. You two don't get along?" She tossed aside Alex's keys with a jingle.

"It's been... a little tough," admitted Alex grudgingly, "My dad thinks that I'm not manly enough. He is really hard to impress."

"Noted," said Faria with a secret smile, "And about Claire. It sort of sounds like she is the brains of the operation. She makes all the plans for your particular power couple?" She finally fished out Alex's wallet.