The Hottie in the Mirror Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she withdrew and gave Alex a sultry smile.

"But, before that bad boy Anton gets a taste... I believe that my bestie Lexi promised me that she would be my fuck buddy." She ran her hands down the curves of Alex's body. "I have some ideas on how we could make Lexie even more of a woman. We're going to try them all out. Tonight you're going to give me my first lesbian experience, Tiger."

...

(Months ago, in Alex's training session)

*I'm going to do something very special for you, Lexi,* said Faria, leaning forward. Alex looked up at her with dazed intensity, hanging on her every word. *I'm going to make you a permanent part of Alex's brain. When Alex has an urge that is too... dirty for him to think about, or too feminine for a man like him to consider, you will be the part of him that can feel those forbidden feelings. The part of him that can safely do those dirty, girly things. And no matter how dirty or shameful it makes Alex feel, you'll still be allowed to do it, because you are the part of him that is a girl. Do you understand?*

"Alex can be with cute boys now," said Lexi, grinning, "Because part of Alex is a girl now, and it isn't wrong for girls to fuck cute boys."

*That's right, sweetie. But I am going to give you a special code word. When you hear me say it, you and Alex will join back together completely. There won't be a separate part of Alex's mind anymore. That word is "Butterfly". Go to sleep now, Lexi*

There. The deed was done. Alex would now have a special partitioned part of his mind that would be able to do all the dirty things that his upbringing wouldn't allow. It was a workaround that would allow Alex to ignore his ingrained biases to explore his attraction to men and do the slutty things his girly transformation required.

But this technique was risky. Right now "Lexi" was just a mental technique, an excuse for Alex to let loose the feminine slut hiding deep inside himself. But if things went too fast, or Alex resisted too hard... Faria had seen these mental partitions take on a mind of their own.

Right now "Lexi" was a tiny, roped-off part of Alex's mind. As his training went on and he was tricked into doing sluttier and girlier things, the part of his mind that was female would grow and flourish, while his homophobic male persona would atrophy. Then Faria could take off the training wheels and undo the partition, allowing Alex's female side to dominate and making Lexi the girl she was always meant to be, whole and complete.

Anton had a lot of training to do.

Luckily, he would have a little help...

...

Alex squirmed with discomfort as Claire worked between his legs.

"Ok, so then you just very gently push these two inside..." Claire pushed his balls until they sucked up into Alex's body with just the faintest twinge of pain. "Then you bring this little guy down like so..." she pulled his penis down over his empty ball sack. He heard the ripping noise of the medical tape he had bought as Claire taped her work in place.

"And presto!"

Alex looked down to see that there was nothing left visible between his legs. It wasn't completely smooth, but his cock and balls were nowhere to be seen, just a slightly bulging expanse of smooth flesh-colored medical tape. With his cock gone for the moment, Alex began to feel less and less masculine...

"B-but Claire," said Lexi weakly, "I thought we were going to have sex. If I'm all taped up, how are we going to...?"

Claire laughed. "Lesbians don't typically have sex with their dicks dummy," she said with a good-natured smile. "Now there is one more thing to do before we get started... or should I say two things?" She giggled as she rifled through her overnight bag and withdrew a strange plastic device that Alex had never seen before.

"What is that, Claire?" Lexi asked with a trembling voice. In response, Claire straddled her waist, pinning Lexi down to the bed as she unfurled the device, consisting of clear plastic cups, rubber tubing, and a hand pump.

Claire giggled wildly with a slightly manic look in her eye: a mad scientist running wild with her experiment. "They're for your tits, Lexi!" Claire said, looking down at Lexi with lust-hazed eyes. "It's going to make your little breasts bigger and juicier and more fun for me and Anton."

She fixed the plastic cups around Lexi's new breasts tightly as Lexi looked down in horrified fascination. Then Claire grinned and forced the hand pump into Lexi's unresisting hand.

"It's going to hurt a little, bestie," said Claire, "But beauty is pain, right? The choice is yours."

Lexi imagined it. Big bouncy tits on her chest, attracting the attention of all the boys. Driving Anton crazy....

Lexi squeezed the hand pump, pulling air from the plastic cups and sucking her small breasts further up into the clear chambers. She squeezed again, increasing the pressure until it verged on pain. Then she squeezed again, breathing heavily through the intense feeling in her sensitive nipples. Claire watched with enthusiastic fascination as Lexi participated eagerly in her own feminization.

After a few minutes of suction, Claire released the device. Lexi whimpered as it was removed from her swollen little tits. But as she looked in the mirror, it was hard to argue with the results.

After using the pump, there was no arguing whether or not Lexi had tits. They weren't massive by any means, but they were nice little handfuls, and they didn't look any different than any other breasts Lexi had seen before, besides being a bit red from the suction.

"A-are they permanent?" asked Lexi, experimentally cupping her new larger boobs in her hands with curious fingers. She winced. The suction process had left them tender and sensitive. She half-dreaded the answer. What would it be like to have such obvious girly tits at all times, even when she was Alex?

"No dear," said Claire with a sigh, snuggling up to her from behind, "The effect is mainly swelling. It will go down over a couple of hours. But... if you pump over and over again, I hear that some permanent changes happen over time."

That was good. So Lexi could just upgrade her breasts when she wanted to for some temporary fun. She just had to make sure she didn't do it too often...

"Now look," purred Claire, pointing at the mirror. "What did you see?"

Lexi looked at herself in the glass. This time, there were no accessories to hide behind. No skirt, no bra, no lacy panties. Just her pale, naked body. Womanly tits hung from her chest, still slightly pink from their expansion. Between her thick thighs, there was no longer any male genitalia to be seen, just a mostly smooth bump of medical tape. Her waist was thinner than she remembered, her hips wider. Lexi's lips parted gently as she prepared to answer her girlfriend:

"I see a woman," she said with delighted wonder.

"Me too!" agreed Claire warmly. "And tonight, that woman is all mine. Sorry Anton, I have first dibs."

Then Claire's hot lips were on Lexi's, and their hands were running over each other's bodies. Lexi frantically tore off his girlfriend's clothes, kissing her deeply as she worked, feeling the hot slick wetness between Claire's legs with searching fingers.

Lexi moaned against her girlfriend's mouth as Claire's wicked fingers played with her tender nipples. Claire pulled her towards the bed, biting her lip with naughty anticipation as she invited Lexi to lay face up.

Claire removed her panties, standing above Lexi on the bed, her upper thighs wet and shiny with her arousal. Lexi smiled up at Claire, drinking in her lovely girlfriend's lean brown body with adoring eyes. Claire had always been enough for Lexi. She couldn't believe that Anton had ever confused her about that point.

"Anton can have a taste of that sweet mouth," said Claire grudgingly, "But only after I've had my turn." she turned around and squatted, carefully lowering herself down onto Lexi's waiting face. "Time to show me how much you love me, bestie!" she said with a giggle.

Lexi looked up, entranced by Claire's pussy. It was swollen and sopping with desire. A thin strand of lubrication dripped down onto Lexi's face as Claire slowly lowered into a squat.

Alex had never been a fan of cunnilingus. He wasn't a jerk about it, and had told Claire that he completely understood if that meant no more blowjobs. It just felt a little too... subservient to him. Not masculine. Submissive.

Lexi licked her lips in anticipation, savoring the instant that her girlfriend's hot wet pussy crushed firmly against her eager face.

Claire's wild musky scent and taste filled Lexi's senses. The slimy heat of Claire's sex smeared across her face. Lexi's lips and tongue desperately lapped and sucked at her girlfriend's hot cunt, desperate to please the love of her life. Desperate to show what a good girl she could be.

Lexi could feel Claire gleefully teasing his tender nipples as she increased the pressure, grinding her vagina hard over Lexi's willing face, using her nose for pleasure as Lexi obediently continued to focus on Claire's wet slit with her tongue.

"That's it you little slut!" Claire half growled and half moaned, "Eat me out! Fucking make me cum as I ride your pretty face! It's better, Lexi! It's better than your tiny dick ever was! Oh God! Yes!!! Right there!"

Claire's hands clasped hard on Lexi's tender breasts as the grinding pressure on her face grew intense. Lexi's tongue plunged deep into Claire's spamming pussy as her girlfriend came on her face, moaning and clamping her thighs tight, temporarily cutting off Lexi's air supply in the depths of her orgasm.

The night continued with long, lazy lovemaking. Lexi grew more and more frustrated, turning her tape cage into a hot, wet prison with her precum. Claire came again and again as Lexi submissively serviced her pussy with her fingers and mouth.

"Please!" moaned Lexi finally in frustration, "Please let me be a man again, Claire! Just for a few minutes! I need it! I can't take it anymore!"

"Hmmmm," said Claire, tapping her chin, her black silky hair wild and messy from their extended fuck session, "Maybe i could be persuaded. Our president told me that you are reeeeally good at begging. Why don't you show me how you convinced Hailey?" She sat on the edge of the bed and flexed a pretty brown foot, wiggling her toes and raising an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

Although it gave her a sinking feeling, Lexi obeyed like the submissive slut she was, sinking to her knees and extending her tongue to bathe her girlfriend's foot in saliva.

Claire was even more demanding than Hailey, insisting that Lexi lick every inch of her feet and carefully suck each toe before finally relenting.

She ripped off the tape in one fierce pull, making Lexi hiss with pain, and immediately began jerking Lexi's cock at full speed. "S-slow down!" whimpered Lexi, hands twisting the bedsheets to try to distract herself, "If you go that fast then I'll..."

"You'll what? Shoot out your sticky girl-goo into my hand?" teased Claire, hot and close in Lexi's ear, "But I thought that was the point, pretty lady. Cum for me. Be my good girl."

After treating Claire to a half dozen slow, deep orgasms over the course of an hour, Lexi humiliatingly spurted onto the sheets after a frantic thirty seconds.

But it was hard to be mad. Really, it was Lexi's fault for being such a quick shot. In the end, It had been a magical night, and Lexi felt closer to Claire than ever.

Afterward, the two girls lay snuggled together, warm and safe and glowing from the heat of their lovemaking.

Lexi gazed at Claire with dozy eyes. "Don't worry, baby," she murmured, her eyes fluttering as she teetered on the edge of sleep. "You're the only person for me. Giving a blowjob to Anton won't change anything."

"Oh babe," replied Claire softly as Lexi's eyes closed and her breathing became deep and even,

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

...

"I can't believe that I'm doing this," said Alex in a voice on the edge of hysteria as he rechecked the tuck job between his legs and pulled on the lacy black panties. "This is fucking insane."

"Shhhh, everything will be fine!" said Claire soothingly, clasping the sheer bra around her boyfriend's back. It now barely contained his freshly pumped-up tits.

Claire had needed to give Alex a long pep talk and an ego-salving handjob before he had had the courage to text his bully with his filthy proposal. Anton had agreed with surprisingly little teasing. He added just one condition: Lexi would deliver the blowjob while wearing the lingerie that Anton had bought for her.

"It's just," said Alex nervously, turning his gorgeous made-up face to his girlfriend, "Anton... he scares me a little."

"What?" responded Claire with teasing incredulity, "Are you afraid that he'll give you a noogie after he fills your mouth with jizz?"

Alex blushed at the crude taunt. "N-no, not like that, dummy! I don't think he's going to beat me up or something. It's just..." Alex bit his lip unconsciously as he thought through his erotic apprehension, "...his eyes. When he looks at me, sometimes they seem... hungry." Lexi's lovely blue eyes, framed by long feminine lashes, stared at Claire, wide with fear. "Like he wants something from me, and he won't stop until he gets it."

Claire smiled and shook her head. Oh, honey. First time? There were a lot of men who had looked at Claire like that in the past. The difference was, Anton was going to get what he wanted.

"You have nothing to worry about. You're a big strong man, Alexander Fox," said Claire, carefully controlling her voice so that the taunting sarcasm in her heart wasn't apparent, "And Anton can't force you to do anything you don't want to do." That part was true enough, although Claire strongly suspected that Alex was going to want to do all kinds of things with Anton soon enough.

Alex pulled Claire into a hug. Claire enjoyed the feeling of Alex's new soft body squishing against hers. "Can't you come with me babe?" said Alex forlornly.

Claire chuckled and squeezed him tight. "Oooh, there's a kinky idea! I'm sure that big muscly pervert you're going to meet up with would love that, but I'm going to have to decline."

She took Alex's face in her hands and kissed him. "You can do this! Just go and get it over with. Soon it will be a funny memory we laugh about!"

Then she helped Alex into a skirt and top, hugged him one last time, and pushed him out the door, towards his appointment with a big black cock.

Then she got out her phone and texted "Tony's Pizza".

[Just sent Lexi out the door, all dressed up and ready to suck. Have fun big boy!]

The only response she received was an eggplant emoji and three water droplets.

...

That night, Claire lay awake, pretending to sleep.

She heard Alex quietly enter the apartment. Just as she suspected, he was sneaking in, trying not to wake her. She heard the bathroom door open and close, and the shower turn on.

Claire silently padded up to the closed bathroom door and listened. Just the soft rustle of clothes being removed, no sobbing. That was a good sign. She knocked gently on the door.

"Ahhh!" came a feminine yelp from the bathroom. "Claire! Y-you scared me!" The sentence started in Lexi's girly voice, which Claire could hear Alex struggling to deepen back to his male tones.

"How did it go?" asked Claire innocently.

"It... it was..." said Alex, in a hesitant tone. Claire noted with amusement that his voice was quite a bit... raspier than it had been earlier in the evening. Do you have a sore throat? She thought, holding a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle. What could have caused that, Tiger?

"Well... it happened and now it's over," finished Alex lamely. "I'm too tired to talk about it now. Can we do this in the morning? I just want to shower and sleep."

But they didn't talk about it in the morning. When Claire casually brought it up, Alex's eyes slid away from hers and he awkwardly changed the subject.

Claire wasn't concerned. One way or another, she was going to find out exactly what happened that night.

Everyone would.

...

Finally, the night came for the presentation of the pledges' videos. Lexi saw that there were some notable missing faces. Daisy stood alone without her twin, looking miserable. Presumably, Iris just hadn't been able to go through with her nude cleaning assignment. Lexi rolled her eyes at the thought. That bitch didn't know how lucky she had been.

Claire looped her arm through Lexi's. "Nervous?" she whispered.

"I mean... yeah," said Lexi flatly with a grimace. "Everyone in this room is about to see me suck a big black cock. I'm not thrilled."

Claire patted her arm sympathetically, "Don't worry, girl. Yours won't be the worst one. I'm pretty sure mine is more embarrassing."

Shit, that was right! Lexi had been so focused on her own issues that she had completely forgotten that Claire was also doing the same challenge! "What task did you get?" asked Lexi curiously. "I sort of ran out of the room before yours got drawn."

Claire blew out her cheeks and looked away with the start of a blush. "Why don't I just let you see for yourself? It will be up on the big screen in a couple of minutes."

Come to think of it, Lexi didn't even know who her girlfriend's sponsor was. She felt a stab of guilt, for many reasons. Lexi hadn't been a very good boyfriend the past few weeks, had she?

Just as she was about to ask more about it, Hailey saw Lexi and Claire from across the room and hurried over with a happy, uncharacteristic squeal. Lexi thought she must be excited to see Claire, but to Lexi's surprise, Hailey wrapped her arms around Lexi and squeezed, her eyes shining with delight.

"Lexi, you slut!" she crowed, "Anton just sent over the video! I honestly never thought you would do it! I thought you had too much self-respect. I'm so happy I was wrong!"

Lexi gave Hailey a sick grimace as Claire grinned with wicked curiosity at her side.

"Honestly, it's hot fucking stuff, babe," said Hailey, finally releasing Lexi from her small but strong arms. "There won't be a dry pair of panties in the house, guaranteed. And all that dirty shit you two were saying! I don't know how you can say that stuff and look yourself in the mirror the next day."

Lexi's blood ran cold and her eyes widened. Oh God...

She turned nervously to Claire. "Claire, can I talk privately with the president for a second?"

Claire gave Lexi a curious look, but unlooped her arm and nodded. "I see Grace across the room there, I'll go say hi. Find me when you're done, ok bestie?"

Lexi nodded distractedly and gave her a weak smile, then turned sharply to Hailey as her girlfriend walked away.

"Hailey, h-how long was the video that Anton sent you?" she asked, hoping that she had the wrong idea.

"Like ten minutes. Maybe a little longer. Why?" Hailey's eyes had a nasty glitter. She had caught on to the fact that Lexi was panicking over something, and she was anything but sympathetic.

Lexi closed her eyes, her pulse drumming in her ears. "And there is sound throughout the whole thing?" she asked, hearing the raw desperation in her voice.

"Ohhhh yeah," said Hailey with a nasty smirk. "You can hear eeeeeeverything."

Fuck.

Fuck!

That bastard had promised that he would edit the video before he sent it.

"You can't play that video, Hailey," said Lexi, her face white.

Hailey's face grew hard. "Oh. I can't, huh?" she said in a menacing tone. Lexi immediately realized that she had fucked up. She desperately tried to fix her mistake: "No! That's not what I meant. I mean..." she babbled as Hailey gave her a hard merciless stare, "Please Hailey! I'll do anything. I'll suck your fucking toes every day. I'll suck anything you want. Just give me a chance to edit that video before you show it!"

1...345678