The Hottie in the Mirror Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex begins to lose his slippery grip on his masculinity.
26.2k words
4.86
21.2k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

In this story, the names "Alex" and "Lexi" always refer to the same character.

The name and pronouns used to refer to this character change based on their mental state: Alex when they are feeling masculine (like when the girl clothes feel like a fake disguise), and Lexi when they are feeling feminine (like when the girl clothes feel natural).

I realize that this might read a little confusingly at times, but I tried in most cases to put obvious transition phrases indicating a change in perspective whenever a switch happens.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy it! Keep an eye out for part three!

____________________________________

Lexi carefully traced around her eye for what felt like the hundredth time with the eyeliner, a makeup tutorial paused on the laptop in front of her.

She felt like she almost had it at this point. The line was smooth and even this time. Not too thick. Now just to add a delicate cat eye. This was the hard part...

The door opened with a rattle of keys, Claire calling out "Hey, babe! You miss me?"

Alex stared with frustration at the ruined attempt on the corner of his eye, then reached for the makeup wipes with a sigh. "Hi Claire," he said, trying his best not to be grumpy. "I just don't think that I can do this makeup thing."

His girlfriend gave him a hug around the shoulders and looked critically at his latest attempt. "No, I think you are getting really close, sweetie!" she said charitably. She set down the weight loss shake that she prepared for them both daily and began slurping hers down.

"I don't see why you can't just do the makeup for me," grumbled Alex. He took a long pull from his shake and made a face. He didn't think he would ever get used to the strange herbal taste.

Claire shook her head. "If you are going to convincingly be Lexi in front of other girls, you are going to have to know makeup babe. I can't just do it for you every time. It's something every girl struggles with at first. You're not alone."

Alex frowned. Claire had been playing a teasing game lately where she phrased everything as if Alex was a girl. He didn't like it very much, but knowing Claire, if he made too big a deal of it, she would temporarily stop, then tease him harder about it later. The only way to get her to stop was to pretend that it didn't bother him.

It didn't help that Claire had been insisting for the past week that Alex wear her pajamas when hanging out around the house. She swore that it was to "help him get into character" and that it would make him more natural when it came time to start his act.

His act. The very thought made his stomach turn backflips. He was almost out of time to prepare. Tomorrow night he would be meeting with the president of the Ladies of the Grove, the oldest and weirdest sorority on campus.

And he would be asking to join.

The idea was stupid on its face. Alex was a man. Sure, maybe he had delicate features, but he would have sworn a few weeks ago that no one would ever mistake him for the opposite sex.

Alex's eyes flicked involuntarily to the mirror above the laptop. Even with the makeup done by his inexpert hands, the effect was transformative. A blonde, blue-eyed beauty stared back at him, her expression nervous. Lexi. His brain matched the face to the name instantly, like she was an old friend or lover that he knew well. His brain still had trouble connecting that cute face to his own identity.

"This is going to be tough, babe. The sorority usually doesn't allow late entries in the pledging process. Are you ready?" asked Claire calmly, putting her hand on the young woman's shoulder.

In the mirror, the girl's glossy lips set themselves in a thin line of determination.

"Yes."

Alex had to join the Sorority. The rest of his life depended on it. By joining the Ladies of the Grove, he could use a loophole to join the Birchwood Society. And Brothers of the Birchwood Society were always successful in life, just like Alex's father and grandfather had been.

Claire ran her hands through Alex's golden hair. "Hmmmm. I think a wig will probably work one or two more times," she said thoughtfully, "but we have to look into getting you some extensions. Who knows who might be pulling your hair in the heat of the moment?"

"No," said Alex flatly. "I know we need to convince the sorority sisters, but I have no intention of looking like a girl all the time. I'm a man, and that's how I want everyone to see me in my everyday life."

Claire gave Alex, who was wearing a cute oversized PJ tee with a unicorn on the front and tiny pink sleep shorts with a brand name printed across the butt, a wry look. Lexi wasn't ready to show the world who she was yet, but Clair didn't think that her 'boyfriend' would be taking such a strong stance for that much longer. "Your hair, your call, he-man," she said with a smile.

...

"Hailey is..." said Claire thoughtfully, "a little intense."

Alex could scarcely believe that for the second time in as many weeks, he was walking through campus in women's clothing. At least it wasn't a skirt this time. The chilly fall evening had called for something a bit warmer, and Claire had grudgingly allowed Alex to wear a pair of tight women's jeans.

Even something as familiar as jeans felt strange and foreign on Alex's body when they were made for the opposite sex. The waistband rode low, and the cut caused the crotch and butt to cling tightly to his body in ways he was unused to. But it was what was underneath the jeans that really threw Alex off.

This time, Claire put her foot down about underwear. She refused to leave the house until Alex had put on the cutest, pinkest pair of panties she owned. Alex had tried to avoid even looking at women's underwear since that humiliating day at the sorority house, but now he could feel the soft friction of the feminine underwear pressed against his cock by the tight denim. He was forced to devote a large amount of willpower to avoiding getting a boner.

"But don't worry, she is super sweet as long as you know her weakness," continued Claire, looping her arm loosely through Alex's.

"And what's that?" asked Alex distractedly, his voice pitched slightly higher and softer than his male speaking voice. By this time, the feminine voice was becoming second nature to him: Clair had been insisting her practice around the house.

Alex was glad it was evening so it was harder for people to see him in detail, but he still had to stop himself from flinching every time they passed by a boy. Most of them took a moment to check out the two pretty girls strolling together, dopey grins lighting up their faces as their eyes roamed.

"She looooooves being in charge. The more you can make her feel like she is the boss of you, the more she will be willing to do you a favor," explained Claire. "So don't be afraid to reeeeally beg for it, sweetie."

They were already approaching the sorority house. The very memory of what had happened there the other day made Alex's blood pump faster. Tonight would be even more difficult. He would be scrutinized thoroughly by a critical eye.

At least Anton wouldn't be there this time.

Claire paused with her hand raised to knock. "Remember," she said, turning back with a faint smile on her lips, "Make her feel like she's in charge."

The last time Alex had been inside the house, it had been in the middle of the day on a weekday. The whole place had been silent and practically empty. Things were different now.

A large group of girls in skimpy pajamas were draped over the furniture in the common area, raptly watching a reality TV show that Alex didn't recognize. As he watched, a few girls groaned and the others cheered in response to something on the screen. The groaning girls poured themselves shots from a large plastic bottle on the table. Alex's eyes watched with fascination how the girls interacted. They were lying across each other's laps, absentmindedly playing with each other's hair, or rubbing each other's backs. It seemed so much closer than boys were with each other. Alex had to admit he was curious what it would be like...

One of the sorority sisters who had lost in the drinking game grabbed the vodka bottle around the neck and took a deep pull instead of a shot. She was an intensely beautiful woman with a sharp, clever-looking face, strawberry blonde hair up in a loose ponytail, and a petite curvy body showed off at the moment by her skimpy loungewear.

She slammed the bottle back on the table. "Fuck this stupid show! That's the last time I play a drinking game with Romance Paradise UK." At that moment, the woman turned and saw Claire and Alex.

Her expression didn't soften.

"Hailey!" simpered Claire, "So nice to see you! This is the new girl I was telling you about." Someone had paused the TV show, and Alex felt faint as the attention of the sorority sisters in the room flicked onto him and his female disguise.

"Right. The little princess who wants special treatment," said Hailey. Her cold hazel eyes slid from Claire to Alex. "What was your name again?"

"Lexi," said Alex in a voice that he tried to make confident.

"Uh-huh," said Hailey, clearly disinterested. "Well, stay here with the Ladies for a minute, Claire Bear. Me and your little friend need to have a chat."

Alex's started to panic. He had assumed that Claire would be there to help him while talking to the president. But now his girlfriend just gave him a quick hug and pushed him gently towards the unsympathetic leader of the sorority, who was already walking away down a hall.

Alex followed the retreating back of the confident older girl. His feet felt strange in the shoes that Claire had found for him: flats that left the tops of his feet exposed to the air, unlike any shoes he had ever worn. The tight jeans hugged his body strangely, causing unexpected friction with every movement. Without his familiar girlfriend by his side as an anchor, Alex felt a surge of unreality, as if he had stepped into wonderland.

Hailey turned into a side room, flicking on the lights to reveal a circle of fancy old-looking chairs pulled into a circle. Hailey moved directly to the most ornate chair and sat, leaning back and crossing her legs. The comfy-looking sleepwear she wore clashed with the formal styling of the room, but her attitude and pose did not. She looked regal even in her casual clothes: every inch the president of a powerful sorority.

She didn't invite Alex to sit.

Alex trailed after the president to stand nervously in the center of the circle. Hailey waited a moment before speaking, giving Alex a chance to squirm. Her eyes looked him over with cold calculation. Alex felt himself begin to sweat. If Hailey was going to notice that he wasn't the girl he was pretending to be, now would be the time...

"So," the seated woman said finally, "Why do you want to join the Ladies of the Grove?"

Alex cleared his throat. "I just think that you are the coolest girls on campus. I want to have sisters that are as awesome as you," he said gently in his best "girl voice."

"We are awesome, no doubt about that," said Hailey with a humorless smirk. Her eyes narrowed slightly. "On campus, they say that we are just whores for the Birchwood Society. A catalog of pretty sex dolls for the Brothers to play with."

Alex tried to stammer something, to say that he didn't believe it, but Hailey held up a hand. "It's a fucked up, rude way to put it," said the stunning blond lightly, "but they aren't one hundred percent wrong."

"The charter says that one of the Ladies' most important jobs is to support and entertain the Brothers. And frankly, hot, nasty fucking is what the Brothers tend to find most entertaining and supportive. So what do you think, Lexi?" asked Hailey, her eyes mocking, "Do you think you could 'entertain' the Brothers with that hot little body?"

Alex's first instinct was to angrily say 'of course not', but he remembered what Claire had said about Hailey. She liked to feel in control. The way to get through this conversation was to be as meek and agreeable as possible. "Y-yes." he managed to squeak out, his cheeks blushing pink. The thought of being hit on (or worse) by the members of the same frat he was trying to join was humiliating and taboo in the worst possible way.

Why did Hailey's phrase about entertaining the frat Brothers with his body make him think about Anton removing his panties the other day?

"Then why weren't you there at the first meeting?" asked Hailey in a hard voice. She crossed her arms: forbidding, angry, and gorgeous. Alex gulped.

"Well, I-I was sick, so I started school a little later than..." began Alex, parroting the story that he and Claire had come up with.

Hailey shook a finger and cut him off. "Claire told me all of that. The only reason I agreed to take this meeting at all is because Claire Bear is cool. But we don't accept sick notes. We don't take late entries. And we don't make exceptions. The answer is no."

Alex's mind spun. It was just like when he had been denied entrance to the Birchwood Society: he could feel his future slipping from his grasp. This cold, mean bitch held his life in her hands and was crushing it just for kicks. His first instinct was to get angry. He wanted to shout. To make demands. To make this fucking stuck-up bitch understand that her rules were unreasonable.

... But that was wrong, wasn't it? That was how Alex had always handled things: trying to be dominant and loud. Swinging his dick around, so to speak. But that wouldn't work here. Claire had told him how to succeed. Lexi was supposed to be a timid freshman girl begging the powerful president for a favor. The only way for Alex to get out of this situation was to really put himself in the mind of a fearful, submissive girl. He concentrated on the feeling of the feathery blond hair around his ears, the tight jeans and panties hugging his hips and crotch... becoming Lexi. How would a particularly submissive girl handle this flat rejection...

Lexi's legs trembled as she got down on her knees. Hailey's eyes didn't soften, but a light of curiosity shone in them. Lexi had finally managed to capture the interest of the sorority's leader. Lexi slowly bent further, pressing her face to the floor under the president's gaze.

"Please Ma'am," said Lexi pitifully, "I'm begging you, please let me join the Ladies of the Grove." Unexpectedly, Lexi felt her cock stirring in the tight denim surrounding it, pressing hard against its prison. She didn't understand. True, Hailey was a beautiful woman, but it felt like the humiliation of her own submission was what was really turning her on.

"Wooooow, I didn't know you were that desperate!" said Hailey, her voice dripping with scornful amusement. "I know what it is," she said confidently.

Lexi looked up, past the pink flip-flop dangling from Hailey's foot, past her toned, crossed legs, up into her cruel face, eyes sparkling with malice. "You want to fuck one of the Brothers, don't you? You think becoming one of us will get you into his pants."

Without meaning to, Lexi thought about Anton leaning over her, focused and smoldering. How he had dominantly controlled her, both in conversation and physically.

That was stupid. Alex definitely hated Anton Williams. But if Lexi was a submissive girl, isn't a muscular confident jerk like him the kind of girl Lexi would like?

"Yes."

Lexi heard herself say it in a gentle whisper, flowing out through her lips without thought. Why the hell not? It was a good cover story. She could run with it even if it wasn't true.

"Weellll, I guess I get it then," said Hailey grudgingly, "but I still don't think I'll let you in. You think you're the first pledge to beg me? I've had some girls kiss my feet."

She swung her foot meaningfully, letting her pink flip-flop dangle from her toes. Lexi looked up into Hailey's eyes, and read the truth there. There might be an unofficial rule against admitting lesbians to the sorority, but the woman at the very top got off on the power she held over the girls beneath her.

Lexi reached forward and gently removed the flip-flop, revealing a slim pink foot. Then, her belly roiling with disgust and strange arousal, she leaned forward and gently pressed her glossy lips to the top of Hailey's foot.

Lexi had never been turned on by feet. She had laughed with her friends over the freaks who thought that this kind of thing was sexy. But here, in this moment, being dominantly ordered around by this cruel, beautiful woman, she could feel her trapped cock leaking precum into her borrowed panties as she planted soft kisses over the foot of her tormentor.

"Hmmmm," purred Hailey, "I can see you're really dedicated. I do want more sisters in the LGs who are willing to obey their president. But you know, some girls make a big show when they pledge, saying that I'm the boss. Then they become little rebels the moment they get in. That's not you, right Lexi?"

"No Ma'am," said Lexi softly, turning her eyes upward to Hailey while continuing to softly kiss all over her feet.

"Well, then you'll forgive me if I get a little insurance," said Hailey, pulling out her phone. The bright light blinded Lexi momentarily as Hailey turned it on to record. Lexi hesitated. It was one thing to humiliatingly submit herself to the sorority president in private, but a permanent record of it seemed extremely dangerous. Lexi could feel her cock throb with the beat of her heart. Slowly, she began her foot worship again.

"What were you saying again Lexi?" said Hailey cheerfully, playing it up for the camera. "About what you're going to do once you're in the LGs?"

"I'm going to do whatever you say, Hailey," said Lexi. She was losing herself in the erotic humiliation of this submission. Without being asked, she extended her tongue and ran it up the bottom of Hailey's foot, making the dominant older woman giggle at the ticklish feeling. "I'm going to be a good little girl for you."

"My good little girl, huh?" said Hailey, her voice becoming a little smokey. "Show me. Show me how far you would go to make me happy." The bright light of the camera made it impossible for Lexi to forget she was being recorded. She was deep in a submissive mindset now, and she knew instinctively what she could do to make her devotion clear.

Lexi raised herself up a little, slipping Hailey's big toe between her glossy lips, wriggling her tongue around the digit as Hailey flexed it in satisfaction. Lexi could feel her cock straining hard against the tight denim and prayed that it wouldn't be visible in the video Hailey was taking. Lexi wanted nothing more than to give her cock some stimulation, to cum from the dirty wrongness of this situation, but she had to control herself. This just wasn't the time.

Hailey let Lexi's toe-sucking go on for a long silent minute, recording the whole time, before pushing her back. She had the footage she needed.

Lexi shook herself a little. Himself. Alex blinked, feeling like he was coming out of a haze. Once again he had lost himself in the role of Lexi. Hopefully this time it had helped him get what he needed.

"You know," mused the sorority president with a smirk, "I could just release this. It would be a pretty good warning to other little girls that they shouldn't presume too much, like asking for special exceptions." Alex gulped and stayed silent. Hailey didn't even realize exactly how damaging the footage could be... If one of his friends recognized his face, Alex's life would be over.

"But it could be useful to have a sister willing to degrade herself that much for me," said Hailey grudgingly. Alex felt a spark of hope. "Just remember that I have this footage if you ever are thinking about crossing me! That being said... I'm going to allow you to join the other pledges in the next challenge." Alex had to stop himself from giving a very unladylike fist pump.

123456...8