All Comments on 'The Hotwife'

by BID_erotica

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
steelringsteelring10 months ago

Really well written, and quite a turn on, whether it is a description of what really happened , or just fantasy. It could be either, which is what makes it nicely hot!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding10 months ago

Freaking loved this!

A touch of background to create a real situation with real characters.

Marvelously hot build-up to the Event, and two well-adjusted adults that could handle it.

Then the intimated promise at the close? This was a true happy ending.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

The way it can be

bluengraybluengray10 months ago

Good story, fully developed early on, but I felt the ending was a bit rushed. I would certainly enjoy reading what happens next in this relationship. Surely there’s more to this story! 4* Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You can put as much whipped cream on that turd of a story and it will still taste like shit. “Beacon of light”…..”unconditional love”. That pig won’t fly. She’s a narcissistic slut, period. Welcome the Petri dish of STD’s.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why bother getting married?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm not sure why you bothered to get married if your career was so much more important than your husband. You should have been kind and told him you were nothing but a cheap whore who would never lower herself to be an actual wife, then suggested he find a decent woman to marry.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

With the window down so that he could touch her, what stopped him and her from full term sex? Why should she even go home when there are strangers available to satisfy her?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Isn't weird how dogging is only a thing in the UK, the home of betas, cucks, and snaggle-toothed skanks?

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Bitch became a whore by choice. Cuck was willing too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who is to say that she isn't getting satisfaction from other sources during the week/ She is lonely. What is her fool of a husband doing to take care of himself? Why is it that the women need and get physical attention and the husband seems to be a bump on a log?

Mag58Mag5810 months ago

Well written and paced .... love to hear more of her/your adventures

Mag58Mag5810 months ago

AHA .... I see that the Anonymous Family have crawled out from under their stones .... if you don't like stories like this DON'T READ THEM! Or; does criticising them turn you on?

lorishub791lorishub79110 months ago

A great fantasy. I would love to see my wife doing those things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why get married at all...could have had cake and eating too without the paper...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A bit unrealistic but it does reach the core of desires that I think most husbands and wives have at least toyed with.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. You took an old story genre, of a wife alone on the road, and totally modernized it. For us, the most interesting aspect of your story was how it just naturally developed as the young married couple became accustomed to tele-sex with each other. Then, the spontaneity of the wife giving a blow job to a complete stranger, from the comfort of her own car, was awesome!

You wisely had the husband watching the whole thing unfold by Facetime on their cellphones, and he even encouraged it. One of the sexiest phrases in your story was, “I checked that my husband could see me clearly and then leaned toward the stranger and took his girthy uncut cock into my mouth. I heard the sound of both the stranger and my husband groan in pleasure as did.”

Your story made it very clear that the wife was a man pleaser. As you wrote, “I was unconditional and limitless in my attempt to please the stranger. Without a second thought, I dedicated myself entirely to his pleasure.”

My wife loves, what she calls, ‘Travel Infidelity Sex’ and her motto is, “When a girl’s away she has the right to play!” She has taken strange cock on airplanes, buses, ferries, taxies, boats and trains. Plus, she has put out in the transit terminals for most of those modes of transport. My wife is also a man pleaser and she gives pleasure to other men when she fucks them, and to me as I watch!

You’re a great writer and we hope you add additional chapters!

Bargyn1Bargyn110 months ago

In car sex, it is restrictive and fun!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written and enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous