The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she calmed down, I resumed pushing my cock deeper and deeper into her "petit vagin." She was tight. It always took a lot of work for me to loosen up Carol's pussy. I liked to think of it as being with more than one woman in the same night. The first woman was crazy tight, and the second woman fit like a glove. At that moment, I was still having sex with woman number un, not number deux.

Carol wrapped her arms around me as I pushed myself all the way inside. She was breathing so deep it seemed she was panting. By this time she wanted all my cock, so she started humping her hips upward each time I pressed down. We got a good rhythm going, and she began moaning continuously.

I remember thinking how delightful Carol was. I enjoyed coming home and finding her dressed like a slutty French maid. I enjoyed her hot little body and beautiful face. I especially enjoyed how desperate she got for sex in general, and my cock in particular. She just never seemed to get enough. Carol was a hot-blooded woman who needed a man passionate enough to satisfy her. It was wonderful being the man she'd chosen.

The fact that Carol climaxed so easily was particularly delightful. She'd already cum, but I'd have no trouble giving her another orgasm before I came myself. I suppose I also enjoyed the fact that I did so much better than Alan when it came time to satisfy his wife. It was a petty way to feel - Alan was a nice guy who couldn't help having such a low sex drive. But I couldn't help being glad that I could give Carol something important that she couldn't get at home.

By this time Carol was getting close to cumming again. If I timed it right, we could climax together. I was getting tired of holding back anyway, so I just stopped trying, and soon I was close. Carol was right on the edge. Just a few more thrusts and she'd be there. It was so pleasurable it almost hurt. It felt like my cock contained so much cum there wasn't room for it all inside me, and it was ready to burst loose.

I began to climax first, shooting over and over into Carol's pussy. She gasped when she felt me filling her with cum. My cock pounded into her so hard I drove her body upward until her head was banging into my headboard.

She began wailing when her own orgasm began. Her pussy began to throb. It felt as wonderful as two people can feel. Her arms wrapped around my back and held me tight as her climax went on, and on, and on.

I held her for a long time after it was over. She looked so happy. I began kissing every part of her face as we came down from our peak. I finally rolled off and lay down beside her.

Soon Carol got out of bed and began getting dressed. She looked incredibly cute when she had that sexy maid uniform on again. "Monsieur must rest while I fix his supper," she said. "Your coq feels better, no?"

"My cock feels better, yes," I said.

Carol smiled and seemed to skip out of the room and head for the kitchen. My "coq" felt very relaxed and happy. That was the first time I realized I had feelings for Carol. I wasn't stupid. I knew she was married to a man she loved. But it just wasn't possible to share such wonderful intimacy with such a wonderful woman and not feel growing bonds of attachment. I felt that the best thing that could happen would be for me to be Carol's Bull for a long, long time. The whole situation sounded weird at first; now I wanted it to last forever.

......................................

And that's how the odd romance began. Chapter 3 explains how Bill decided it was his responsibility to expand Carol's sexual horizons.

12