The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 08

Story Info
Introducing Rachel, who adds an exciting new element.
4.6k words
4.46
7k
7

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
660 Followers

This is the story of poor Carol Hendrick, a normal, healthy young woman with normal, healthy desires. Unfortunately, she followed the advice of her conservative parents and married Alan, who has a low sex drive and is unable to satisfy her. But Alan is aroused by the idea of his wife having sex with other men, so he suggests she become a Hotwife and start a relationship with a man who can serve as her Bull. In Chapter 8 we see how Bill amuses himself during a time when he can not be with Carol. All characters are adults over 18.

..............................................

Carol wouldn't see me after she had cosmetic surgery. She felt she looked so bad she didn't want to get together until the bruising and swelling went away. Alan told me that the procedures were completely successful, but that Carol was in a fair amount of discomfort despite being given strong painkillers. I talked to Carol on the telephone, but she refused to Facetime me because she didn't want me to know how she looked. She said the breast implants and the rhinoplasty were the procedures that caused most of the bruises and swelling. I was instructed to find some other way to entertain myself while she healed.

At that time I was dating a very interesting woman named Rachel. She jokingly called herself a hippy, and she was different from any other woman I'd known. She was a vegan who believed in witchcraft. She owned a bunch of crystals she believed had special powers. Her body was blanketed with tattoos. I don't usually like tattoos, but Rachel's were nice. Most people with tattoos get them from a variety of artists who have conflicting styles, meaning that their bodies wind up looking like a hodgepodge. Every one of Rachel's tattoos were done by the same woman, who did a great job making it look as though everything fit together.

She wore long, loose, flowing dresses. The first thing I noticed was that Rachel didn't wear a bra, even though she had big teardrop shaped breasts. When we became intimate, I learned that she didn't wear panties, either. She thought it was healthier if her lady parts got plenty of ventilation. Rachel didn't wear makeup. Ever. We went on a camping trip, and the only products she brought were soap, shampoo, deodorant, mouthwash, toothpaste, and dental floss.

She shaved her legs, but nothing else. Rachel had a huge brown bush and thick hair under her arms. I'd never seen a bush that had never been trimmed. It was unexpectedly nice, especially when I went down on her.

She was what's called a "trust fund baby." Her grandfather made a fortune on Wall Street, and he left her an inheritance that guaranteed she never had to work. Instead, she got involved in all kinds of left-wing politics, she produced works of art, she played acoustic guitar in a music trio, and she made jewelry she sold online. Her jewelry featured those crystals she liked so much.

And she liked to eat. Rachel sometimes joked about "anorexic bitches" on magazine covers or on TV. Let's describe her body as "generous," with broad hips, a little round belly, and muscular legs that felt wonderful when they were wrapped around me. Rachel said her parents were constantly trying to get her to marry a "nice Jewish boy" so she could start producing grandchildren, but she loved being single and free. One reason she liked dating me is that I'm not Jewish, so nobody pressured her to settle down with me.

And Rachel was a nudist. When we got together at her place or mine, the first thing she'd do was take off her dress, and she wouldn't put it back on until she was ready to go. She asked me to do the same, so I was happy to live like a nudist when she was around.

"I'd like to take you camping with me," Rachel said one day. "My parents own a big RV that doesn't get used very much. How would you like to go stargazing? I know a nice place that doesn't have much light pollution.

"I could borrow my Dad's telescope and show you things you've never seen." I've always loved photographs of galaxies, planets and nebulas. This sounded like one of the most creative date ideas I'd ever heard. That was Rachel: creative. It seemed like a great way to spend a few days while Carol nursed her wounds.

Her family's RV was huge. I was glad that Rachel said she'd do the driving, because I didn't want to try to steer anything that big. It was so fancy I thought it was kind of weird to call what we were doing "camping." It had a nice shower, a flatscreen TV bigger than the one at my house, and a queen-sized bed that got a lot of use during our trip.

She drove naked. Of course. We were so high off the road that very few drivers could see her, but once in a while a trucker would drive by and get a good look at her big, beautiful breasts. Sometimes they'd honk their horn and wave, and Rachel waved right back. "You'd think these guys never saw a pair of boobs before," she said.

"I doubt that they've seen boobs as nice as yours," I replied. I was naked too, even on the highway. It seemed like a way to respect her lifestyle choice.

"You can compliment my boobs as much as you want," she said. "It makes the trip go faster."

We had to cover up when it was time to check into the campground and park the RV. I was impressed with her skill maneuvering that big vehicle. She backed into a narrow little slot, then showed me how to plug into the electrical and water supply. It was pretty hot out in the desert, but the RV had an air conditioner that kept us comfortable even in the blazing sun.

Rachel didn't drink, and when we were together, I didn't either. She considered alcohol to be toxic, with a lot of calories and no nutritional value. Instead, she vaped marijuana extract. In college Rachel enjoyed smoking marijuana, but she switched to vaping because she thought it did less damage to her lungs. She admitted that vaping wasn't completely healthy, but she thought it wasn't as bad as smoking joints, and certainly not as bad as drinking alcohol. I disagreed about the alcohol, but she asked me to vape with her, so I joined in.

I hadn't smoked a joint in years, and vaping with Rachel was a nice experience. She used a brand of extract that was very relaxing. It was perfect for listening to music and having sex. After we got parked and connected, we went inside the RV, stripped off our clothes, and Rachel put on a recording of traditional music from India. She got out her vape pen, and I felt myself become more relaxed than I'd been in months.

Rachel was one of those unique people who made me feel completely comfortable immediately. I felt I could talk about anything with her. She always seemed interested in whatever I had to say, and her offbeat perspective on life always intrigued me. She was a kind, generous person, and I was glad she suggested this trip.

"So. How do you like being an electrical engineer?" she asked before taking a long pull on her vape pen. She looked at me with big brown eyes that seemed increasingly hypnotic the longer we vaped.

"It's great, so far," I said. "I feel like I'm getting paid to solve puzzles. My co-workers are cool. A lot of the men and women I went to school with are working for companies that make war machines. I'm glad to have a job making things that actually help people. So I'm happy."

She handed me the vape pen. "Happy is good," she said.

Rachel snuggled up to me. The feeling of her skin pressed against mine was marvelously erotic. We talked about all kinds of things, and eventually Rachel thought we'd vaped long enough and she put her pen aside.

"How do you like this music?" she asked, laying her head on my shoulder."

I'm sure it was the effect of the marijuana extract, but the music sounded magical. Different. "It's wonderful. Meditative. I've never really listened to Indian music before. I like it," I said.

"I'm glad you like it," Rachel said, snuggling up a little closer. After a moment, she said, "Do you want to know what I like?"

"Sure. What do you like?" I said.

"I like this," Rachel said.

She ran one finger up and down my erect cock. I hadn't even noticed I'd become hard. Her touch was so light, I barely felt it. Still, it made my cock jerk.

"I'm glad you like him, because he likes you," I said.

"I see that," Rachel said. "I'll bet I know something else he'll like." With that, she lowered her head to my lap and took my cock in her mouth. She felt warm, and wet, and she slowly bobbed her head up and down. I was not surprised when I discovered Rachel knew how to deep throat. It seemed like the kind of thing she'd be able to do.

I felt my entire cock slide into her mouth as the head passed into her throat. Most of the women I know can't deep throat, and the ones who can usually have to work hard to make it happen. Not Rachel. She sucked my cock all the way down effortlessly.

I ran my hands over her cheek and hair as she worked her head up and down, up and down. Her tongue touched my cock in all the places I like being touched. She went on, and on, and I realized I needed to warn her that I was about to cum. I had no idea if she wanted me to cum in her mouth, so I didn't want it to be a surprise.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth long enough to say one word. "Good," she said, then resumed giving me one of the finest blowjobs I've ever experienced. When my cock started to throb, she shoved the head all the way back in her throat and let my cum shoot right down to her belly. She kept sucking and licking the whole time, and I gave her a load that had been building for days.

She had a big smile on her face when she finally finished. A dribble of white goo dripped from one corner of her mouth. "How does he like me now?" she said, pointing to my cock.

"I think he wants to get to know you better," I said.

"Well, we've got several days," she said. "There's plenty of time for my mouth and your cock to get acquainted."

Rachel stood up, reached for my hand, and led me to the bedroom in the back of the RV. She closed the blinds, making the room dark even though it was the middle of the afternoon. "I'd like to return the favor," I said.

"I knew you would," she replied.

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs; I wanted to eat her pussy, and she knew it. The first thing I saw was her thick brown bush. We'd had sex several times before deciding to go on this trip, but this was the first time she wanted me to go down on her. Her pussy was so hairy it was difficult to see, but when I used my hands to push the hair out of the way, I saw that Rachel had very meaty lips, and the largest clitoris I've ever seen. It was exactly what I expected from Rachel, who was a big, healthy girl. It was only natural that she had a big, healthy pussy.

She must have enjoyed giving me a blowjob, because her pussy was nice and wet before I even started. I rubbed my nose against her clit, and that made her giggle. She sounded so delightfully girly. The marijuana extract was playing with my mind, but in a good way. I felt like I wanted to press my face deep into Rachel's pussy, and stay there forever. When I started licking up and down, she let out a contented sigh.

Rachel was such a relaxed, natural girl that I imagined she'd enjoy it if I licked her tiny brown butthole. Girls sometimes jump the first time I do that. Not Rachel. She didn't seem the slightest bit surprised. In my experience, most women who like analingus feel that way because it seems taboo. It feels dirty - in a good way. The women who don't like it feel that way because it seems to be taboo and dirty - and not in a good way.

With Rachel, she felt it was a completely natural thing for me to do. I did it again, and again, and again, and she shivered from the waves of pleasure that spread from this neglected erogenous zone.

When I began licking the wet flesh between the lips of her pussy, I devoted a little extra attention to sucking, nibbling and licking her clit. "Bill, you can do that as long as you want," she said as she moaned in pleasure.

I found something interesting when I began pushing my tongue into her vagina. Rachel had a pleasant taste and fragrance, but the taste seemed a lot stronger inside. I stuck my tongue as deep in her as I could, and was delighted to find that her feminine taste was so different. I've never experienced that with another woman. I love the way women taste, and I found it very easy to savor Rachel's unique female flavor.

I lost track of time, which was easy to do after vaping. I just kept licking and sucking and licking and sucking, and I was surprised when Rachel began to climax. There was no reason to be surprised, but I'd become so engrossed in exploring her pussy that I'd forgotten to notice how aroused she'd become.

Rachel let out a long, shuddering moan that seemed particularly erotic to me. She was such a naturally sexy woman that even her breathing seemed exciting. The muscles in her vagina throbbed and convulsed as her orgasm continued. I looked up and saw she was massaging her own nipples. Of course she was. It was the most natural thing she could possibly do.

"Bill, are you hard yet?" she said. "If your cock is ready, it's welcome in my pussy."

I hadn't been paying attention, but my cock was hard as granite. I climbed up Rachel's body, kissing her belly, breasts and neck. She smiled at me when we were finally face-to-face. I was about to put the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy when she lifted her hips in a way that shoved my cock inside her. Rachel has a very talented pussy, I thought to myself. This is going to be fun.

And it was fun. Rachel was so wet I slipped all the way inside her as soon as we began. She moved around a lot more than most women. It seemed that she was doing just as much as me to establish that familiar motion of couples coupling. Her hands reached down to grab my ass so she could pull me deeper inside her. We went on and on, increasing the pace as the minutes passed. I'd already cum once so I didn't feel an urgent need to do it again. Rachel seemed to feel the same way. I think the marijuana extract made us both feel relaxed and happy as we kept making love.

This went on for so long that I became aware of a growing weariness in my hamstring muscles. That had never happened before. I am healthy and young, and the idea that I could wear myself out fucking was unexpected. But that's exactly what had happened. Rachel and I had been having sex for so long that muscles were getting tired.

But we weren't done. Several more minutes passed before I realized Rachel was about to have another orgasm. I thrust into her a little harder and faster, trying to make her climax as pleasurable as possible.

"Ohhhh, Bill... I'm cumming..." she said. Rachel wrapped her arms around my back and squeezed so hard it hurt a little. She slammed her hips into my torso as forcefully as she could. It lasted much longer than I expected.

When it was over, she laid back and relaxed so I could make myself cum, too. It felt so good that it didn't take very long for me to climax. She groaned in pleasure as she felt my cock fill her pussy. I had a lot less cum than I had when she sucked me off earlier, but it was enough to get her attention.

"That's nice," she said. "I love how it feels when you cum."

I was exhausted. We'd lost track of time. I noticed that the music wasn't playing; apparently we'd gone past the end of the recording. The muscles in my legs ached from exertion.

We held each other for a long time. "Bill, try to get some sleep," Rachel said. "We're going to be up late tonight. Let's take a nap now, while we can."

That sounded great to me. I closed my eyes, ran my hands over the soft warm flesh of Rachel's back, and drifted off to sleep.

..............................

When I woke I could smell something delicious. Rachel was standing at the stove in the RV's little kitchen. She was nude, of course, and she was fixing a vegan meal with an aroma that made my mouth water. I'm a confirmed meat eater, but I'm not finicky, and I figured I'd eat Rachel's cooking even though I wouldn't like vegan food much. I was completely wrong about that. Rachel knew how to cook. She made food that was unlike anything I'd tasted before, and it was amazing. If I knew how to cook like that, I'd eat vegan meals more often.

We sat at the table - both of us nude - and watched as the sun began sinking below the horizon. "Let me tell you what you can expect tonight," she said, pulling out a star chart of the summer sky.

She said we'd look at galaxies, nebulas, and planets, but that the most amazing thing we'd see is the glow of our own Milky Way. She predicted that I'd be very impressed with a star cluster she called Omega Centauri. She named a bunch of things that were known by designations like M13 and M2. It all made sense to me, but Rachel said I wouldn't really understand until I saw it with my own eyes.

"For almost all of human history, everyone was able to see the night sky just by going outside and looking up. There's so much light pollution today that almost no one in America can see it anymore. You're going to see what the night sky looked like to your great-grandparents."

It was just getting dark when we left the RV. I carried a duffel bag that contained a big blanket, snacks, water, and some miscellaneous items. Rachel carried her father's telescope. "It's not big, but the optics are great," she said. "The way telescopes are measured is by the diameter of the lens in front. This has a four-inch lens. That's as big as a telescope can be and still be carried around easily."

We went to a private spot that was well away from the rest of the campers. All the people who'd gone on hikes or gone swimming were back in their RVs, watching television or drinking beer. "It's always like this," she said. "None of those folks have any idea that the real scenery is only visible at night."

I spread out the blanket as she set up the tripod and unpacked some eyepieces. The stars were getting brighter. "It won't be long now," she said.

That's when Rachel pulled her dress over her head. She folded the dress, laid down, and put the dress under her head like a pillow.

She saw the look of surprise on my face and laughed. "You knew I was a nudist when I invited you on this trip," she said.

"Of course you are."

"You're going to join me, aren't you?"

"Of course I am."

So I stripped off my clothes and laid down on the blanket beside her. The sky was getting darker by the second. "This is nice, isn't it? I love being naked outside at night."

"It is nice," I said. "It's especially nice when I'm lying next to a beautiful naked woman."

She took my hand and we looked up at the stars. "Ok, the Milky Way is becoming visible. See that fat band of cloudy light that runs from the north horizon all the way to the south? Our star is inside the Milky Way. That's the view from inside."

"Cool."

"It will be a lot cooler soon. Just wait and watch. It will be amazing."

Rachel reached into the duffel bag and pulled out her vape pen.

"Oh. Good idea," I said.

"Good ideas are the only kind of ideas I have," she said.

She laid down, took a puff, then handed the vape pen to me. We passed it back and forth several times, and it wasn't long before we could feel the effect of the extract we inhaled. It made everything more intense. We were outside under a darkening sky, naked, enjoying each other's presence and the erotic undertones of our situation. Rachel made it seem like the most natural experience in the world, even though I hadn't done anything like this in the past.

It finally got dark enough for Rachel to think she could show me things through her father's telescope. I thought she might be interested in astrology, but she sneered at it and said it was a collection of stupid superstitions. She was interested in scientific astronomy, and she explained what I was seeing in ways that held me spellbound.

JQueen9
JQueen9
660 Followers
12