The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised, she showed me galaxies, nebulas, planets, and all kinds of things I'd seen in books but never with my own eyes. Things looked different than they did in pictures taken by giant telescopes.

But it was all beautiful. I had no idea you could take a little telescope outside and see so many amazing sights. "But you can't see this stuff where we live in San Diego," she reminded me. "Light pollution blocks out almost everything."

By this time it was fully dark. But I could see perfectly well. My night vision was working, probably for the first time in my life. The desert was a bright, silvery landscape. Rachel was a monochrome beauty; night vision is black and white - we only see color in the bright light of day.

That's when she told me it was time to look straight up.

The Milky Way was blazing across the entire sky, so bright it seemed like it was just a few feet beyond our reach. I was staring, mouth gaping open, unable to stop looking at a sight that had always been there, but I had never seen it.

"I want you to look at something else," Rachel said. She pointed to the ground.

I looked carefully, and realized I was looking at my own shadow. It was the purest darkness I'd ever experienced, there was no sun in the sky, and yet I was casting a shadow. "The center of the Milky Way is so bright it casts a shadow," Rachel said. "All our ancestors knew this, but almost no one sees it anymore."

"Yeah. Only if they have a friend who knows things that no one else knows," I said.

It was dark, but I could see a big smile on Rachel's face. "Bill, you've been giving me compliments all day. I could get used to being treated like this. But that was the best compliment I've heard in a long time. Thank you for coming out here with me. I don't know many people I'd want to invite on a trip like this."

She took my hand and had me lay down on the blanket. She caressed my chest and belly, then reached down and wrapped one hand around my cock. It was erotic and relaxing at the same time. I reached over to massage her pussy. It wasn't long before I was hard and she was wet.

Rachel straddled my body and rubbed her wet slit up and down my hard cock. She looked so beautiful I was transfixed by the sight of her form outlined by a billion stars. She took my cock in her hand and slipped down until I was buried inside her. She moved up and down slowly, being gentle because she knew I was lying on hard ground, and she didn't want to hurt me. There was no reason to worry. I could barely feel the ground beneath my back. All I could feel was Rachel's soft, warm skin as it caressed mine. There was a very slight wind that made noises as it flowed through the brush all around us. It sounded like the most beautiful music you've ever heard.

We went on, and on, and Rachel let out a loud wail when she climaxed. She didn't care if anyone heard us, just as she didn't care if anyone accidentally stumbled upon us and saw we were naked and making love out in the open desert. I came soon after she did, and she laid down on my chest and made a contented sound.

I held her for a long time. "You are a very special person," I said.

"You are too,' she said. "I am so glad to be here with you right now. We've only known each other for a little while, but I feel we've got an intimate connection that's very special."

"I feel that too," I said. "Everything you say sounds special to me. You make me feel completely comfortable with you."

"Bill, I want you to know that you should feel free to tell me anything you want. Anything. I promise I'll listen with an open mind free of judgment. I've already decided that you are a man I want in my life. Don't feel you have to hold anything back when we're together."

She cuddled up closer to me, and we both looked at the stars as we listened to the desert wind. I was beginning to think that in the future, I wanted to drink less booze and invest in a good vape pen. All my senses were alive, I was completely awake and alert, and I felt the magic in every moment.

She said I can tell her anything, I thought to myself. Anything.

"Rachel, there's something I've never told anyone," I said. "I think you're the person I should discuss this with."

She got up on one elbow and looked into my eyes.

"You have my complete attention," she said, smiling.

........................................

You can probably guess what Bill wants to tell Rachel, can't you? In Chapter 9, Rachel volunteers to help give Carol her first threesome.

12