The Hotwife Games Ch. 10

Story Info
Multiple twists rock the contestants on a naughty game show.
5.3k words
4.12
16.4k
16

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
509 Followers

THE HOTWIFE GAMES - CHAPTER 10

I was wrong.

'The Hotwife Games' was originally to contain a total of 10 chapters, but this last section ran so long that the series will in fact be 15 chapters long. These final chapters are complete, and I'll release each in quick succession. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the kind e-mails and comments from patient readers.

The gist of it: This is a series about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show. You can jump in right here if you like. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with Chapter 1.

Content warning: Hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, all manner of kinky group sex, and experiments with form. Don't say I didn't warn you :) Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious trolling and crying from closet-cuck incels are all happily encouraged!

As always: This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

--

CHAPTER 10 - FLASH MEMORY

--

Gerbera petals lay scattered across the dewy grass.

Gael stared out into the moonlit night. His lank, eighteen-year-old frame shook, but it wasn't from the biting Arcana cold.

He saw the billowing steam of the Edgemont hot tub twist and whorl up into the night sky. He felt his heart thump angrily in his chest. And he watched his girlfriend Diana -- a silhouette in the steamy haze -- as she hoisted herself onto another man in the hot tub.

Gael felt rooted to the ground behind the darkened college dorms. His belly rose into his throat. He saw Diana's friend, Brian, tear off her bikini top.

The young drama-school student had come to surprise his girlfriend with a weekend visit. Instead he'd ended up facing his own surprise. The worst surprise of all.

Diana was cheating on him.

It hit him cold, like a shotgun blast. So why did he keep watching?

Gael looked on from the shadows as Diana made out passionately with her "friend". He watched as she rose up and let him take off her bikini bottoms. He watched as Brian stood and Diana took his cock in her mouth.

He watched them fuck.

And as Gael looked on, his eyes fixed on the girl he thought was the love of his life bouncing on another man's dick... his own dick inexplicably hard, his palms clammy, raw bile bubbling up his esophagus...

Something was being born inside of him.

From the titillating horror of the moment, a carapace was beginning to grow. A dark, armored shell crystallized with each action of Diana's infidelity. An icy, iron guard-rail flared up around Gael's heart.

In that instant, the future Gael was born.

No matter what it cost, no matter how long it took, no matter what anyone could say to him or about him -- in that moment, Gael made a pact with himself to rule supreme. He was going to level anything in his way, take on all comers, and take his place in history as king of his domain.

The radiant superstar. The ten-million-watt performing legend. The indefatigable, undefeatable, undeniable sovereign of the world's greatest entertainment empire.

The man who would bed supermodels nightly, two and three at a time. The man who would give every woman he encountered the greatest orgasms of her life, bar none. The man famous for dating a triad of Hollywood's hottest stars at the same time -- together.

But... he would never let someone past all that heart-armor. Never, ever again...

Or so he thought.

And yes, he ruminated, as he watched Diana whorishly suck and fuck in the country moonlight... most of all... some day, in some way...

He would be the man who got his revenge.

--

Years later...

Diana's husband, Rakesh, looked straight ahead. The Cessna seaplane was moving fast underneath him, rocketing over the dark waves of the middle Pacific as though mimetic of Rakesh's own internal urgency.

He looked down. In his right hand, he clutched a single dollar bill.

One dollar. The sum total of all of his and Diana's winnings at the Hotwife Games. After all they had been through, this was all that was left... and it was because of Rakesh.

The young husband had made his choice. He'd opted to give away virtually everything they had worked for at the contest -- and, he realized with a guilty pang in the pit of his stomach, nearly all of that work had been Diana's. All in the name of ensuring that he wouldn't lose his wife's love.

And yet, Rakesh had no idea what to actually expect when he deplaned at the island estate. He had just watched her on the Games' surveillance screens, seconds from giving in to Gael's sexual wiles.

He felt a silent terror about the prowess of those world-famous wiles... Was Rakesh going to lose his wife's love?

--

Diana felt a flash-bomb of conflict detonate in her mind.

She was bent over the lip of Gael's natural stone hot tub, her thong bikini bottoms held to one side. Behind her, she felt Gael's masculine bulk inch closer towards her. She felt the heat of his giant, swollen member moving for her already sodden lips.

And a name flashed across her brain, in big, brazen red letters.

Rakesh.

Her husband...

"Wait," Diana blurted.

Gael paused behind her.

She couldn't do this... She'd made a promise. She had promised her husband that he could trust her. Yes, he had violated her own stipulations by using two of the Lifelines, but so what? He hadn't, she reasoned, used the third. Right?

Diana had to stop things before they went any further. Before she risked losing her husband's love.

"Wait," she repeated, with more certainty in her voice. Diana twisted around. She looked up at her devastatingly handsome, naked ex-boyfriend.

"I can't, Gael."

A range of emotions flickered across his features. Confusion, disappointment, and then a furrow of concern.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Rakesh..." Diana said haltingly. "He kept my trust. He didn't use the third Lifeline you told me about. He might have watched, but he didn't visit us... I can't break his trust in me."

Gael breathed. Diana's eyes briefly flickered down his ripped abs, to his massive member. She quickly looked back up, slowing her own heavy breathing.

"I love my husband," Diana said simply. "I love him."

--

The island sky was dark black when the limousine dropped Rakesh off at the gates of the Kama'sueh manor. Stars shimmered behind a veil of thin clouds.

Like Diana, the banker did a double-take at the outrageous opulence of Gael's tropical estate. But his disbelief was short-lived, replaced quickly with troubling thoughts of his wife's whereabouts.

He rushed down the long, torch-lined driveway, wrestling with speculations of what he'd encounter inside. Visions of his wife in flagrante with her ex-lover polluted his mind. He stressed and strategized about how he might stop them mid-action. He felt the sickening thought rise in his gullet again: What if, somehow, Diana had already fallen in love with her ex?

Rakesh barreled through the heavy front door. He scanned the prodigious living room, and saw no sight of them. His eyes finally landed on the distant French doors: they were cracked open.

He emerged onto the moonlit gardens, nearly out of breath. He rapidly eyeballed the width of the lush yard, looking for any sign of a hot tub. That was where he'd last seen his wife on the monitors.

Rakesh quickly found the rock-carved tub. He moved for it. Steam billowed up from its surface. Bubbles crackled to the surface, but their stream was slowly dying out. The jets had recently been turned off.

There was no sign of his wife, or of Gael.

Rakesh whirled around, lost. Where the hell were the two?

His eyes fell downward. Splashes of water dotted the stone walkway leading off from the hot tub. Amongst the small, scattershot pools, he perceived four distinct shapes that kept repeating.

Footprints.

Two pairs of prints led up the stone path. Rakesh followed. The steps wended towards a separate wing of the large estate. With a thumping pulse, Rakesh hurriedly made his way across the path.

They've gone inside, he thought with a sinking belly. They're right in the middle of fucking...

Rakesh threw open the wooden door to the east wing.

"Diana!" he called out.

Then he stopped in his tracks.

--

Instead of an anteroom, the East wing opened into a capacious game room.

Original posters for classic European films draped the walls in gleaming frames. A blue-felt billiards table sat under a lit brass overhang. Along one wall, tropical plants flanked a line of perfectly restored vintage arcade games. A dull, romantic glow lit the jasmine-scented room.

There was a seating area at the center of the room. On a plush, padded couch, Gael was sitting with Diana.

They were far from being in the midst of heated congress. Both were clothed: Gael in a loose white linen shirt and island joggers, Diana in small cutoff jean shorts and a knotted button-down. It was a shirt Rakesh hadn't seen before.

The two weren't in each other's arms. Gael sat forward, concern and conflict in his eyes. Diana had her face buried in her palms.

When the door swung open, the two looked over with a start.

Seconds ticked by. Nobody spoke. With a jolt, Rakesh perceived that Diana's cheeks were slick; she had been crying.

It was her who finally pierced the silence.

"You used the last Lifeline."

Rakesh paused, wavering. He nodded.

"And," she ventured. "We're leaving with nothing..."

Rakesh looked steadily at her across the large room. She was right; what could he say? He had given away the entirety of their winnings -- save for one dollars -- so that he could be here, now. His mouth opened, closed, and opened again.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She wiped her tears. "Fine," she said.

Diana shot a glance at Gael, then looked squarely back at her husband.

"I need to be honest with you, Rakesh."

Rakesh stepped across the sizable room, moving closer to his wife and her ex-boyfriend.

"I... almost fucked Gael. You probably saw, spying on us on the video feed."

The young banker stopped on the carpet across from the couch. He'd detected the razored tone of her accusation.

"Nothing happened," Diana went on. "I couldn't do it. I couldn't break your trust in me."

Silence flickered across the game room.

"Unlike you..."

The words landed with a thud in Rakesh's skull. He felt a defensive flush heat his face. It ceded, mingling with guilt. He had broken his promise to Diana, had broken their bond of trust.

"It's sad," she said, after a prolonged silence, "Between the two of you... Gael's the only one I can trust."

The words stabbed her husband like razored ice. Rakesh finally looked over at Gael.

The star's disposition surprised him.

Gael seemed contorted in a state of immense internal conflict. Suddenly, he leapt out of his seat and swore.

"Fuck!" he half-shouted. The word came as though loosed from a stoppered bottle.

The muscled star stood. He paced.

Both Diana and her husband looked on, trying to comprehend the outburst. Gael wheeled around and turned to them.

--

THE SCREEN FLASHES TO:

Gerbera petals flutter across the grass...

--

"No," he said. "No..."

"Gael, what are you --"

"You can't trust me, Diana," he said. He looked her in the eyes. "You cannot. Trust. Me."

--

CUT TO:

In the half-light of the Arcana night, Gael watches a college-aged Diana make love to another man...

--

"You being here," Gael went on, "Is no accident."

Befuddlement radiated across the couple's faces.

"When we were together..." his voice shuddered. "You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I thought it would be that way forever..."

--

FLASH!

-- Young Diana is in her bedroom, her phone glued to her ear.

A SPLIT SCREEN bleeds in: Young Gael is on the other side.

The two gush and blush, speaking all night, youthful and flirting.

FLASH!

-- A balcony. Inky black sea laps the rocky shore far below.

Gael and Diana kiss, deeply.

FLASH!

-- The two make blissful love under the sheets.

Diana climaxes. Gael climaxes. The couple lay there in each other's arms, catching their breath and glowing.

BACK TO THE PRESENT --

--

"But then you went off to college... and you cheated on me."

Diana's full lips dropped open. They shut again. Her facial muscles quivered, seemingly unable to compute their expected functions.

"I watched it happen," Gael went on. "And I also know it happened more times than that one. Many more times..."

Rakesh looked at his wife on the couch, sharing in her flummox. Diana stared at her ex in a stupefied daze.

"And then you went and dumped me..."

--

FLASH!

A young Gael is on the phone, tears spilling down his face.

--

"And I never knew why. Never understood it..."

--

FLASH!

Young Gael is seated on a window ledge, staring dully out at the view. His gaze hardens. His jaw clenches.

--

"But I swore to myself -- one day, I would have my revenge."

--

The screen FLASHES as --

-- Gael pores over scripts...

-- Gael sweats through an early shift at a cafeteria, pouring coffee...

-- Gael works his chops at acting class after acting class...

(VOICEOVER)

"Bit by bit..."

-- Gael mixes drinks at a late-night dive...

-- Gael tapes audition after audition...

-- Reads rejection letter after rejection letter...

-- Delivers lines on the set of a commercial...

(VOICEOVER)

"Role by role..."

-- JUMP CUTS of Gael on various TV sets...

(VOICEOVER)

"I started to build my career."

-- Gael scrolls social media. He clocks pictures of Rakesh and Diana --

- On holiday.

- Moving in.

- Smiles beaming, at their wedding.

He stares.

(VOICEOVER)

"... while the two of you settled down. And then..."

-- Gael pads out of a lavish trailer onto a major studio set.

(VOICEOVER)

"My big break."

-- A clapper SNAPS shut and clears frame. A swaggering Gael plays the lead in a studio film.

(VOICEOVER)

"It had taken well over a decade. But finally, I had the success I'd always craved..."

FLASH!

-- Gael rides down Sunset Boulevard in a shiny blue Bentley convertible. Two stunning women share their car with him, hair aflutter in the summer breeze.

(VOICEOVER)

"Fame... And beautiful women... And hundreds of millions of dollars..."

FLASH!

-- Flashbulbs pop and camera shutters click at a post-Oscars press conference.

(VOICEOVER)

"And most of all, I made sure you knew exactly who I had become..."

-- Gael raises three Oscar statues up in the air. Flashbulbs explode.

(VOICEOVER)

"I made absolutely sure of it... Made a mega-hit movie, number-one in the world for twelve weeks straight. Got three Oscars. People, and seven other magazines, all called me The Sexiest Man Alive. I was --"

Rakesh interrupted, loudly.

--

"Jesus! Are you just gonna brag to us all night?"

Gael's eyes darted to him. For the first time Rakesh had seen, the cocky movie star looked ever-so-slightly sheepish.

"I, er, I was doing that again, wasn't I?" Gael said. "Forgive me. Occupational hazard. And... I guess I've waited a long time for this moment. What I'm saying is that... finally, the stage was set. For my revenge."

The banker's face darkened.

What did he mean 'revenge'?

--

A PROJECTOR'S BEAM FLASHES --

Gael is dressed in a fitted techno-punk outfit. He shows two other caped superheroes code on a holographic screen. It's a scene from a movie.

(VOICEOVER)

"When I made The Defenders with Marvel, they hired a consultant to walk me through the cryptography stuff."

Gael pores over screens full of code with a nondescript young man.

--

"Cryptography stuff?" Diana asked, not without an edge as, at last, she found her voice again. "You mean like --"

"A hacker," Gael said.

--

Codes, eMacs, bits and data and numerical modules, all flash by on the screen.

(VOICEOVER)

"And as I picked up more and more from him... I got an idea."

Diana's social media page fills the screen again. CLICK. Rakesh's page. CLICK. Reams of code scroll by brightly...

--

"With his help, I ran a cobalt protocol on your socials. Basically, a tracker app. I tracked your IP's. I gained access. I had... surveillance."

Diana's eyes saucered.

"I was looking for intel," Gael went on. "Anything. Something that would give me an opening. Any crack to storm the castle and begin executing my plan..."

To Rakesh, the movie star's eyes seemed to mist over with an obsessive haze. Something in his zealous glare felt crazed. The hairs on Rakesh's neck stood up.

He asked Gael through dry lips, "What did you find?"

--

A splash page floods the screen: Blue sky and dazzling white beaches. The palm-fringed coasts of a small Pacific paradise named Isla Miranda.

--

Gael looked at Rakesh like he was a child.

"I found the Hotwife Games."

Of course, thought Rakesh.

"And I couldn't believe it. I'd waited so long, looking for so many years. Your marriage seemed as solid as a rock. So steady, so untouchable. And then -- this? A competition for slutty wives! And you'd actually signed up for it! Once I got over my shock, I knew -- this was my chance."

Somehow, before the handsome movie star could even lay the rest out, Diana knew what was coming.

Episodic jigsaw pieces seemed to fall into place, filling holes and linking edges. All those little, niggling doubts, those half-explained moments and dangling suspicions -- they each resolved into sharp clarity in Diana's mind.

"I was going to be on the show," Gael said. "So... I called my business managers. I went against every piece of advice they had for me. I spent millions -- many millions -- to acquire Sinstar Enterprises, the conglomerate behind the show's production."

Another jigsaw piece slammed into place. That logo, the many-pointed Alsation gerbera -- That's why I saw it all over the set of the Games, thought Diana. Gael rebranded his Sinstar company... to remind himself of her. My favorite flower.

"I had everything in place. Now, I could rig the whole contest."

"Rig...?"

Rakesh's voice trailed off.

--

FLASH!

Gael is naked in his master bathroom, his phone glued to his ear. He looks ashen. We've seen this scene before.

GAEL

"Diana... did what at The Hotwife Games?"

(VOICEOVER)

"Towards the end of Day One, I was informed she was almost out of the race. Which would kill all my chances."

PUSH IN on Gael, who has had a brainwave...

KingFlow
KingFlow
509 Followers
12