All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 10'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Glad It Is Back

Glad the story is back. Have enjoyed the entertainment of it. Another good chapter. Look forward to more. Thanks for writing and publishing. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All garbage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another awesome chapter! Thank you for this entertainment! I honestly truly hope that you have actually completed the 15 chapters that you mentioned, and that they will be posted very very fast, waiting for months and months each time is a big ask :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disjointed and corrupt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Rakesh should say no thank you to the game of pool and wish the both of them a happy life, and then maybe get tested for STDs. Diane has issues, Gael has deeper issues, hell even Rakesh isn't what anybody I know would call normal. Maybe it's a cultural thing though, and I don't mean that to be insensitive, I just don't know that culture.

Diane could maybe even find her calling after the show as a high-end escort, this way she could boff whoever she wanted, maybe, possibly stay healthy while doing so, and have all the sex she wanted with zero emotional attachment. It would be a shallow life, but she's a shallow self-centered character.

It's a deep twisting plot that I don't know gets fairly represented here in this format, but having said that it's still a good tale. I look forward to the conclusion, and to the book or movie that follows. I'm rooting for Rakesh to find some way out of this that restores some small part of his dignity so that maybe he can find a nice normal girl next, and put all this nonsense behind him.

I have a twisted theory on the ending of the story, but I'll keep that to myself for the moment.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 2 years ago

I enjoy the story. However I can’t stand the husband. I just don’t understand the choices that he makes. But I guess that’s just part of the story. I will definitely read it to see what happens. You’ve got me very intrigued. I just hope it’s her husband can find some shred of dignity

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

#KingFlow# Wow! You are cruel! 10 chapters become 15? That's just wrong!

I have faithfully followed these characters (all of whom I find despicable), through one of the most interesting, twisted, intriguing, sickening storylines I've ever read. And, I admit, there's a lot I don't get.

All 3 of these fictional people are severely damaged. Why did cuck Rakesh throw away $1.5M to see what he already knew? He has no self-respect nor dignity. What did he think to accomplish? Let Diana do what she does, go home, dump her ass, take half the winnings. Let her stay with Gael - till he dumps her. Have a good laugh sitting on $750K.

Then, evil Gael... not evil? Hurt? With what he's attained, why bother? He's got hot and cold whores on tap. And, why forgive his "best friend" but not Diana? Why hate Rakesh, who didn't even know him?

And, all of the sudden, Diana doesn't cheat? She was a cheating whore before she ever met Rakesh. She loves him? (Cheating with her trainer, slut olympics, etc.) There is no reason to trust or believe anything she says. That's a given.

She can't decide who she wants? A game will decide? NO!! "Here's your dollar, bitch! Bye!!"

Then, also, what happened to the trainer? He's on Gael's payroll. Isn't he part of the revenge plot? The game host and his wife? Doesn't that shit have to be settled?

... And the in-story writer ...

I guess I have to keep going. #KingFlow# you're in league with Satan 😆😉🤣.

Keep it coming...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks to the author for time and effort weaving this tale.

Gael's a fool, as people are, for wanting a woman who not only showed with him she's was an untrustworthy cheat ...

Dianna twisted the behavior with her husband confirming she's completely untrustworthy and cherry on top again blames her husband for pushing her to it? Apparently he influenced her back in time to cheat repeatedly on Gael too lol ...

Sad thing is she and Ra seen to enjoy the hotwife life. So she had to do was been honest with him and they could have enjoyed it together. Guess that would be less story drama ;)p

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous