The Hotwife Games Ch. 14

Story Info
A husband is awoken by his cheating wife - with a surprise.
3.8k words
3.79
30.9k
18

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
509 Followers

THE HOTWIFE GAMES - CH. 14

--

This series has a total of 15 chapters; this one is second-to-last. A summary:

'The Hotwife Games' is a story about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show. And Rakesh's wife Diana intends to be the naughtiest of them all...

You can jump in right here if you like; each chapter is designed as a semi-contained story. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with Chapter 1 -- most of the installments are short and brisk, and crammed with sex.

Content warning: hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, group sex, and more. Don't say I didn't warn you :) Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

Take a deep breath, and remember: This is a work of fantasy, designed for the very dirty-minded...

--

CHAPTER 14 - AWAKENINGS

--

The red-brick kitchen is pungent with the odor of coffee beans. Three discarded espresso cups lay on the sill. The waves of the Mediterranean lap beyond the open balcony, under a balmy sirocco breeze.

She paces along the sun-drenched vista, over-caffeinated. She half-listens to the voicemail flaring up on her speakerphone. It's the fifth of the day.

"Yeah, 's Larry -- again -- Now for the sake of all that's holy, I need that draft -- stat, pronto, today -- Pre-production starts at Sinstar in two shitfuck days and we ain't even --"

Lawrence Answer's sandpapery Queens dialect continues to pepper the idyllic peace of the early afternoon. She does the math in her head. It must be morning in New York. He's just getting started. There are likely twenty more ornery voicemails coming, all laced with the producer's signature florid profanity...

She sighs. She sips her fourth demitasse of the nutty Arabica.

She scans the wide blue sea. No sign of them on the horizon. No shell-blue rowboat. No pair of figures.

So there is time.

She looks at the flat black mass of the keyboard, sitting on the bamboo desk. Beckoning.

Might as well give Answer what he needs:

The truth, in every shade of its sodden, and unvarnished, and delicious darkness.

Because as bright as the continental seascape seems outside... her memories of this next piece begin in the dark, and stay there.

She sits. She types.

--

It was dark when the island bowerbirds started their chirping. Their song had a lilting melody -- a gentle and pleasant chime in the early AM murk.

But it wasn't their sound that stirred Rakesh awake. It was the impassioned moaning, and the bed shaking around him.

As his eyes shuttered open, Rakesh understood the source of all the movement: Diana was bent over on all fours next to him. Gael was on his knees behind her, grasping her by the roots of her hair as she looked back at him and moaned out loudly.

He was fucking Rakesh's wife in the ass.

They hadn't noticed that Rakesh had stirred. The cuckolded husband watched silently, his own dick hardening beneath the sheets as he realized what was happening.

They were angled with Diana's ass slanting towards him. It was unmistakeable: Gael's humongous rod pummeled in and out of Diana's tiny, beautiful asshole. The young adulteress was staring lovingly back at her hot, ripped ex, urging him to sodomize her deeper.

"Fuck my ass," she whispered. "Fuck my slutty little asshole..."

"You like that big cock, don't you?" Gael growled under his breath.

Rakesh watched with a deep, gnawing jealousy. He had no idea how Diana was taking such a gigantic cock in her ass. But the sight of it -- Gael's wide, fat phallus plunging lengthily in and out of her forbidden hole -- was stiffening Rakesh's shaft into steel.

"Yessss..." he heard Diana moan, trying to keep her voice down. Clearly, she intended to do this without waking Rakesh. "I love your big cock... I love you, Gael..."

"I love you, Di!" Gael replied. Then he clenched his teeth and released a guttural groan.

The cuck husband swallowed. He saw Gael's hips buck, and his big balls slap into Diana's pussy lips. The ripped star was releasing his load into Diana's cheating asshole.

Diana diddled her clit rapidly with her finger, cumming herself as her handsome lover sprayed into her.

"Cum for me... all for me... while my husband sleeps..."

Fuck, thought Rakesh. That cheating slut.

My cheating slut, his mind added.

He saw Diana's eyes shift, and, quickly, he shut his own eyes. They thought he was still asleep. Well, he was going to keep up that pretense. Rakesh kept his eyes shut as his wife moaned and writhed through her orgasm, taking her lover's load in her ass.

Rakesh heard more whispering. He heard heavy breaths, slowly growing deeper and longer. He heard their bodies moving, detaching, coming together. He heard soft kisses in the dark... and then he heard his loving wife giggle.

A few seconds later, Diana was shaking him awake.

"Baby... Ra..." she said as she gently nudged her husband with one hand.

Rakesh made a show of slowly awakening. He looked up to see his wife peering down at him with a naughty grin.

"Just lay back, okay?" she said sweetly.

Confused, Rakesh glanced sideways to see Gael watching them, his broad, sweaty chest still heaving from his recent climax.

Diana turned and swung her naked frame over her husband's chest, her face pointing towards his feet. Now, Rakesh noticed that Diana had her right hand clamped firmly between her ass cheeks.

Rakesh's brow creased. His heart thumped with a dread-laced anticipation. Diana scorched her ass further back, until it hovered right over Rakesh's face.

"Wait --" he started.

He was cut off.

Diana moved her hand and pushed her asshole right onto her husband's face.

Suddenly, Rakesh felt cum flood out of the used hole. He gasped -- which was a mistake. In a second, he was eating Gael's cum out of his wife's asshole.

"MMMMPH--" Rakesh gasped and gurgled into his wife's shapely ass.

"Yes, baby," Diana groaned with surreal arousal. She giggled evilly, wriggling her bottom and letting thick globs of her hot lover's cum drop from her rear-hole into Rakesh's mouth.

"Holy shit," Gael said, with a slight, disbelieving laugh.

"Eat his cum out of my ass, baby," Diana moaned. She bent forward, pushing her stopping wet, cum-filled asshole onto her husband's tongue.

Rakesh himself writhed, filled with shock, disgust, and sickening arousal. He could taste the salty, tapioca-thick semen pouring from his wife's tight hole. He felt it coat his tongue and mouth. The way she had him pinned under her gave him no choice -- he had to swallow it.

Diana laughed again and wiggled her tight ass onto Rakesh's face. He was humiliated, sickened, cuckolded beyond belief...

And his hard dick stood ramrod-straight up from his lap.

While her husband pathetically ate her lover's cum from her ass, Diana reached forward. She grasped Rakesh's insanely hard erection.

"Eat my sloppy, used asshole, baby," Diana moaned and teased. "You're going to swallow alllll his cum after he fucks my ass... every time..."

Rakesh moaned into Diana's tight, sodden fuck-hole. Her pussy was sopping wet, and dripped her juices over his chin.

He had no choice. He gave in fully. He let his tongue lap and swirl inside Diana's ass, cleaning every drop of Gael's seed from his cheating backdoor slut.

"Mmmm, yessss..." Diana said. "My little cuck... I love taking big cocks in my ass while you sleep, baby..."

As Rakesh moaned and cleaned out her cum-soaked asshole, Diana stroked him faster... and faster...

"And you love that I'm a cum-slut for all the boys' cocks... Big, hard cocks cumming for me... Cumming for you to lick up..."

Rakesh moaned.

"I love you..." Diana said, pumping her husband's small dick.

Rakesh's cock blasted hot jets of cum into her hand. She giggled delightedly. She bent forward and swallowed him.

Diana must have sucked down his seed for several seconds. She must have lifted her ass from his face, leaving him a cum-smeared, enervated mess. She must have gotten back on the bed and curled up again between her two lovers.

Rakesh didn't know because the second he exploded, he seemed to black out in exquisite, twisted pleasure.

As rapidly as he had awoken, the young banker fell asleep once again.

FADE TO BLACK.

--

Strange dreams.

A white horse careens towards a blue-white horizon. Waves wash over it, darkening its hide black. Darkness prevails. Flickers of ocean spray fill the air.

The spray is sticky, and warm, and tastes like salt.

She rises from the black waves. Her green hair whips in the viscous air.

She looks right at you.

In disorienting slow motion, she blows a kiss.

Her lips part. She says something... A secret... Something terribly, terribly important...

All sound is lost under the violent winds.

--

The fingers pause.

Oh, yes, it's getting dark.

Not outside, of course. Outside the cliff-hanging villa, the Greco-Italian seafront is still swathed in afternoon sunshine. But in the recesses of her memories, consuming darkness reigns.

'In all darkness lies the promise of light...'

Can she write that? She types a word. Backspaces. Types again.

Lawrence Answer warned her not to write about physics. What about amateur philosophy?

Her fingers dance over the keys, airborne.

Perhaps she will let just a little light in...

--

Rakesh awoke with the island light in his eyes. A salmon-hued sun hung over the sea, framed in the bedroom window. It was still early.

He shifted on the plush silk pillows and smacked his lips together.

Fuck, he thought, grimacing. That's right... cum.

Cum from his wife's freshly used ass.

Why the hell was his dick stirring in his crotch for what felt like the billionth time?

He glanced around but saw no sight of Diana or Gael on the scattered sheets. He hauled himself off the bed and went in search of a bathroom.

The sizable, marbled lavatory had more chambers than the Vaibhav's whole apartment back in London. Passing the double sinks, Rakesh found a separate anteroom with a urinal and toilet. He grasped his naked member, willed away the sprouting erection, and pissed.

He was mid-stream when he noticed the sound. There was another source of murmuring water.

After finishing, Rakesh moved around the corner and followed the audible jets. Another room emerged, consisting of a large round tub and a spacious shower.

And there he saw it:

In the shower Gael was fucking his wife again.

Only it wasn't so much fucking... Diana was pressed up against the glass, Gael's hands holding her ass. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. With long, slow strokes of his mighty cock, he was making love to her.

The showered poured over Gael's back as the two kissed and moaned. They hadn't noticed Rakesh. And so, again, the cuckold husband decided to watch.

Shock was no longer in his inventory of emotions.

He moved up against the doorframe. His own rod hardened between his naked legs.

Gael and Diana's tongues dueled together as they leisurely fucked. Her hands roamed over his wet back. Her fingers curled sensuously into his hair.

As their kissing subsided, the cheating hotwife stared deep into her lover's eyes.

"I love you so fucking much," she said.

Rakesh's throat wadded up.

So it hadn't been a dream. It had all been real; more real than he thought he could handle.

"I love you," Gael replied, pushing his massive, turgid length all the way into Diana, eliciting a pleasured yelp and a moan.

Rakesh watched in abject, consuming jealousy... and arousal.

The hyperreality of their situation suddenly settled in. His wife, his beautiful Diana... she had started off as all his. Then, at his prodding no less, she had taken part in the Hotwife Games. She had played the role perfectly, committing all sorts of sexy, X-rated sins for his viewing pleasure.

But now she was making love to her ex... as they declared their love for each other.

The sordid turn crystallized around Rakesh, its weight descending like nightfall in a horror film. His stomach sank. Sweat beaded down his neck as his worst fear seemed to come true... He had lost Diana to Gael.

--

Utter darkness.

--

Yet his fucking dick was hard as a rock... He could not stop watching.

Gael's long strokes grew faster and faster. The pair kissed, reaffirmed their love, fucked harder, longer...

Rakesh stroked his cock, jerking off with shame rising in his gullet. Then Diana spoke.

"Wait, wait, baby --" she told Gael, feeling his impending climax. "I need it on me... I want it on my face."

Rapidly, the buff movie star hoisted his sexy lover off of his giant dong. Diana got to her knees in front of him. Rakesh couldn't help himself. He moved closer for a better view.

Gael stroked his long, meaty dick. Diana looked up at her gorgeous lover and licked her lips. Her pretty, heart-shaped face was inches from his obscenely bulging cock-head, and he groaned as he felt his orgasm building.

"Yesss... Give me that cum... Shoot for me, my love... Send me back to my husband glazed with your hot cream..."

The movie star groaned loudly.

"Cum on my face," Diana continued. "Pleeeease..."

She ran her fingertips teasingly over her nipples, pushing out her tits as she stuck her face under his hard, massive cock. "Cover me in cum... make me your pretty little whore... your cum-slut... all yours... I need it..."

Gael's balls contracted. He moaned viscerally. Rakesh could tell he was going to blow. The cuck husband moved up closer to the glass shower door, still unseen by his cheating whore wife. He kept stroking himself, feeling his own cum bubbling in his balls.

"I'm yours now, Gael," Diana said with a horny grin. Her sheer sluttiness, her shameless adultery, and the oncoming promise of Gael's cum-shower were all making her pussy gush furiously. She reached a hand down and fingered her soaking clit.

"I love you," she told Gael, and he roared as his climax came to a head.

Just then the shower door was thrown open...

--

In all darkness lies the promise of light.

Fuck what Lawrence Answer wants. Forget the rules.

The word has its own diktat, its own demanding gravity...

--

Diana's eyes popped wide as she looked at her furious, naked husband.

Gael's cock exploded, shooting a huge torrent of cum all over Diana's cheek and forehead.

"Baby..." Diana said to Rakesh. She was cut off.

Rakesh aimed his dick at his wife's face and sprayed his seed. The naughty wife squealed in surprise as both men shot ropes of thick, gooey cum over her, coating her beautiful face.

Diana shut her eyes. She opened her mouth wider. She extended her tongue, enjoying being a receptacle for the two loaded cocks to deliver their spunk.

Hot jets of cum shot out of her lovers' erections and rained down over Diana's face and tongue. She reached out. She took a hold of both the rock-hard dicks, drawing them closer.

Rakesh groaned in unbelievable pleasure as he painted his wife's face along with her muscled ex. Diana pushed both cock-heads into her mouth.

The men threw their heads back as their bulging heads pressed together inside Diana's lips. They shot their cum again.

As their spurts gradually subsided, Diana drew each cock out of her mouth. She lovingly ran her tongue all over them. She licked her lips lasciviously. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

The beautiful slut-wife was a cum-covered vision. A pretty little whore, holding two hard dicks. A slut for men to drain their balls all over. And she loved it...

She looked at Rakesh and opened her lips into a large 'O'. She displayed the thick pool of cum on her tongue. The seed of both men mingled and dripped in her slutty mouth.

She looked deep into her husband's eyes and he groaned loudly. She held his gaze as she pursed her lips together. Her pupils shone up at him.

Something telepathic passed between husband and wife.

What happened next was strange. Inexplicable. Extraterrestrial. A psychic, electrical impulse poured over Rakesh and his breathing paused.

I know things are different now, Diana communicated. And now you know I love him.

Holding his gaze, the beautiful, slutty young wife swallowed. Gelatinous semen poured down into her throat.

But I love you both...

Her eyes scanned from Rakesh to Gael as her throat muscles worked. Fresh, warm cum descended, its delicious, musky taste filling all of Diana's senses.

Looking into her shining eyes, Gael felt Diana's psychic message too.

I love you both.

Rakesh suddenly understood something... and it sent a chill down to his toes.

As though in confirmation of the message's receipt, both their hard cocks quivered simultaneously, and sprayed a final river of semen over Diana's face.

--

Minutes later, all three were pressed together under the hot streams of the overhead shower.

Gael's crotch was pushed up against Diana's ass as he lathered the sides of her breasts. Meanwhile, Rakesh held her waist from the front as she passionately made out with him.

Of course, he could taste their combined loads all over her tongue and face. At this point, Rakesh was light-years past caring.

What he had discovered that morning would have shocked him a few months ago; hell, it would have rocked his world just a day ago. Yet here he was, pressed up against his beautiful wife with another man she loved squeezing his cock against her ass -- and all he felt was a calm, otherworldly tranquility.

The sordid, bizarre, deviant journey hadn't lost Diana to him, as he had feared. It had in fact caused the pair to gain something far deeper: rock-solid understanding. An understanding that flung out every law of society, dogma, religion, gossip, education, respect, etiquette, propriety, morality...

Well, fuck what anyone thinks.

He didn't know what the future held for the trio... didn't know what the heated tumult of the Hotwife Games, or Diana's infidelity, or, most prominently, her love for Gael was going to mean for them as a couple...

What Rakesh did know was, he was suddenly happy to share her.

Happy to give her the space to be loved by them both.

Beyond that, he thought, as their kiss ended and his wife rotated under the shower towards Gael, the future was a wide open road.

Diana's soapy body writhed against her husband as she made out with Gael. Gamely, Rakesh lathered and massaged her ass.

His wife had thoroughly drained both the boys all morning... and yet, Rakesh felt his member stiffen as he kneaded her shapely cheeks. Diana felt it behind her, too.

She turned. She grasped both of her lovers' hardening cocks, and giggled.

"I wish I could take care of these again right now, boys," she said. "Would you like that?"

The men nodded, massaging her wet boobs.

"Maybe let you double-stuff me again... Mmm... Gael in my ass this time..."

She stroked both the shafts to stiffness under the pouring shower, making her men groan.

She drew each of them closer. Now, they were facing each other in front of her. She flashed her trademark wicked grin, and pushed their cockheads together.

"Fuck!" Gael groaned.

KingFlow
KingFlow
509 Followers
12