All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 14'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no world where she loves them both. All she does is fuck one and humiliate the other,c who realistically would have slit his own wrists or blown out his brains by now. She didn't love her husband, she just gets off on the torture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She may really even love both men in her own way; the way I love both my pet and my husband though, one the lesser of the other. If both were in mortal peril someplace, like drowning in the Mediterranean ocean while swimming together perhaps, and Diana, (or I) could save only one of the two, who would one choose?

I know it's fiction and all that (and leaving out the guy part of the equation completely) but I doubt any woman could have that much high impact sex, back-to-back, without serious injury, and long before that it simply wouldn't be all that much fun either. Things hurt, get inflamed, rubbed raw, ect...

I'm not a fan of eating anything that comes out of one's butt either, call me old fashion in that, just sayin. I find that part degrading, and as proof of status of both men, only one seems to be doing it. To that end I believe Diana has already chosen, Gael is the primary, and her husband is the humiliated pet that the new couple can potentially live without.

And to agree with the comment below, I still fear her husband doing himself in at some point here, removing what appears unnecessary, perhaps as a last selfless act for the new lovers, a gift with a long heartfelt final note maybe...

Thank you for writing and sharing, it's still an entertaining tale, and I can't wait for the conclusion, Jackie.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 2 years ago

Reconciliation with a cheating wife\girlfriend is like going around your neighborhood and licking the inside of all the garbage cans you can find, living and having sex with a hotwife is like finding the worst greasy spoon restaurant of your city, climbing into it's dumpster, and licking the bottom of it clean. Mind you, you would probably get fewer diseases from the dumpster. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad story. Bad plot line. Bad writing. Ridiculous that he simply doesn't kick her to the curb. Nobody is THAT stupid.

BlueexxBlueexxalmost 2 years ago

As usual, ignore the people who choose to read in a category that isn't for them.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow this really needed to come with a flush handle and after this its time that Literotica has a voting system to remove really crappy writers from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad to give you 1☆ for this silly story you think is entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Excited about the finale

Awaiting the last part eagerly. I hope this one is long. I want to see Diana fuck Chris and Karl. One of them impregnates this bitch. Diana then puts a final test for both Gael and Rakesh. Who loves her enough to tolerate her procreating with other men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing writing.

I'm imagining them all in a furious orgy. I hope Ra gets to spill his cum into other women, I hope the other contestants get to use Di thoroughly.

What better way to finish this tale than an epic no holds barred swap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imagine if Di has to watch Ra and Gael with the other contestant women? How would the tables turn for her to be cucked twice over? I'm sure the other contestants will be keen to settle scores with her...

Perhaps the forefitted prize money is up for grabs... to be shared between the remaining couples on the basis of who makes the most VIPs to cum?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Personally not a fan. The first 8-9 chapters were really good but it's definitely gotten worse since then. This has been the weakest chapter of them all. This entire "I love Gael" thing came out of nowhere, and is inconsistent with your own characterization when saying they initially broke up because he was abusive. Not to mention the cum eating by Rakesh is an incredibly niche thing many of us are not into, even among people who enjoy cuckold stories. You'll always get bad ratings from people who dislike this genre entirely, but the quality definitely has been falling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories suck..why do you write so many all at once when you get shitty ideas and can't write for a damned... give it up you stories are the pits...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

But yet you read aaaaallllll the way to chapter 14??? Curious that is!

Thank you for sharing, and for having the toleration to put up with foolish comments from somebody who won’t even sign their name to their silly comments, Jackie.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 👎 😡😖😵😱

Why? After all this, more betrayal and humiliation for poor, stupid Rakesh. Diana shits Gael's cum into his mouth. Yuch! Then, the shower. We get it already, Gael won.

They are all fictional characters. Why not let Rakesh commit suicide. Let Gael and Diana kill him; Gael is rich. And, final insult, no surprise - Rakesh is broke, Diana still gets paid. Why do you hate the character Rakesh so much?

I'm glad this is almost over.

HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoffalmost 2 years ago

This story has taken a turn for the worse because of character and story inconsistencies. The fact that Diana can love Gael after his obvious abuse is laughable and unrealistic. Diana could fall in love with his cock and his fucking skills again, but in love with him...Please. Rakesh finally stands up for himself and decides to fight for his wife, and then minutes later he is back to being a submissive cuck??? As a writer, please keep your characters and back stories consistent. When you don't, it makes them unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Final Chapter Please!

Please post the final Chapter ASAP!

BlueexxBlueexxalmost 2 years ago

Still waiting for the finale.

LadyRubberLadyRubberalmost 2 years ago

English is not my native language, read and write with a translator.

Hope the finale of this really good story still comes.

BlueexxBlueexxalmost 2 years ago

Really? Still nothing?

Saloni_notthatyoungSaloni_notthatyoungalmost 2 years ago

Wow just look how the story is progressing

Though some dots don’t connect

Either the character Ra has something up his sleeve or or he is as confused as me reading the story.

Discovering his wife cheats on him , then fucks with two guys in front of him, let the men cum on their wedding photograph, blaming Ra for her actions, and then when Ra has finally decided to take a stand and test his wife, he is again let down by witnessing his wife loves her ex, then fucks him without letting Ra touch her , then feed her ex’s cum to her husband , have a shower sex later with ex

Clearly she always puts her lovers above her husband always. My request to the writer is please describe what character really Ra is , if you mentioned over time he’s just a lil cuck loser downgraded by his wife then it would have made sense , but you often show his manly, jealous and possessive side that is even enjoyed by Diana is so confusing.

BlueexxBlueexxalmost 2 years ago

"Final chapter coming soon"

So that was a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Soon is a relative term, but I for one would prefer awesome and wonderful, as opposed to quick and terrible, any day of the week.

Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Next Chapter Asap!

Hi

Please post the final chapter asap.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I read it, don’t know why. Just hoped the Indian Cuck would come to his senses. No such luck.

I’m not wasting anymore time this is just plain awful rubbish.

Scores 1/5 over and out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I can’t believe you were able to include some much sex and emotion into the story so well. Waiting patiently for to last part. Nice to be able to read something where I could sometimes figure out the next event and yet still be surprised at the next event.

Saloni_notthatyoungSaloni_notthatyoungover 1 year ago

Wrong tag OP

Certainly not a loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

op and his tiny indian dick is never gonna finish lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been six months plus, I really wish you'd finish this one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is it with the bunch of expatriate Indian men?.... how cum u becum cuckolds and wimps soon as u reach american shores?..... For gods sake get a set of balls u stupid grenie desis!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With all her experience with raw sex how did she meet her husband especially as he had such a small appendage, and such a wimp, if only if he was more controlling and dominant and controlled what he wanted, otherwise I would loved to have been a fly on the wall!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Is the author dead?

Is he dead?

RaixenRaixenabout 1 year ago

Is this like the ultimate cuckolding? Leaving us hanging with just one chapter to go?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another loser wimp husband and cheating slut stories. . what a crap story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous