The Hotwife Games Ch. 15

Story Info
A naughty treasure hunt on a kinky game-show for hot wives.
7.4k words
3.84
8.9k
12

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
509 Followers

THE HOTWIFE GAMES - CH. 15

--

To any beautiful souls still following this series, I ask for your indulgence. This is not the last chapter. There are to be a few more. In this long hiatus, they've all been completed, and I hope that you will find the full story extremely hot and incredibly satisfying.

A summary: 'The Hotwife Games' is a story about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show. And Rakesh's wife Diana intends to be the naughtiest of them all...

You can jump in right here if you like; each chapter is designed as a semi-contained story. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with Chapter 1 -- most of the installments are short, brisk, and crammed with sex.

Content warning: hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, group sex, experiments with form, and more. Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

Take a deep breath, and remember: This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

--

CHAPTER 15 -- THE GREAT CLIMAX BEGINNETH

--

Rakesh Vaibhav sipped the cold bottle of San Pellegrino that the pretty assistant had handed him.

The couch was comfortable -- everything in this nicely appointed green room was -- but his knee wouldn't stop bouncing up and down in his seat. Rakesh was nervous.

Twenty minutes ago, his wife, Diana, had gone to get made up and into her "outfit".

They were seconds away from starting.

It all felt exactly like the outset of this stupefying journey, the insane emotive barrage that had been the Hotwife Games. And yet, it felt nothing like it at all.

In the seventy-odd hours that had elapsed between those fateful first seconds at a studio lot in Burbank, California, and the current moment at a makeshift backstage area on a sweeping island estate deep in the Pacific, a giant chasm had grown in the lives of Rakesh and Diana. Their world had been cleft into two periods: Before the Games, and After. Now they were firmly on the other side of that gorge, and there was no going back...

Diana had declared her love for both her husband and for her ex, Gael. Rakesh felt like he'd staggered through a battlefield, punch-drunk on blows from every angle. Yet, against all odds, Diana had conquered the Games, and Rakesh had emerged from the carnage. But the question remained -- was he the same man as before?

A mystifying, nervous shiver still crawled up his spine. He tried to shake it.

Chloe, the pretty blonde assistant with the cherubic voice, entered the room.

"We're ready for you," she said with a smile. After a pause, she added, "Are you?"

Rakesh slugged the sparkling drink. He rose from his seat. He nodded half-committally.

Chloe bit her lip, sensing the young banker's hesitation. She shot a glance behind her, and then moved up close.

"I've never seen them test a contestant like this. And I've been here since the first Games ever! You've been through so much."

Rakesh affected a shrug, dropping his gaze from Chloe's pretty blue eyes.

"It's basically all over now, right?" he said. "I mean, I already lost the damn prize money."

Despite his feigned nonchalance, the banker felt the same vague churning that had pulled at his gut before the Games had even begun. He shut his eyes, feeling a slight nausea rise in his belly.

In a ruby-red flash, Rakesh saw the source of his unease. If he knew one thing for certain, it was that the unseen producers of the Games, that mysterious cabal of puppet-masters cloistered off in some shadowy writers' room, were relentless. They never seemed to stop deploying staggering surprises and hairpin turns. And so he wondered: Did they have one final curveball, rounding the corner, windmilling towards his face? And would he survive it?

Chloe doffed her gaze, empathically noting the storm of thoughts that were whirlpooling across his eyes. She tucked her clipboard in one arm. She put her free hand on his shoulder.

"Can I give you a hug?" she cooed.

Rakesh nodded. Chloe leaned in to embrace the vexed husband -- and suddenly, Rakesh yelped in pain. The sharp point of the pen affixed to her clipboard stuck out at an angle. It felt like a steely arrow, digging into his bicep with a sting.

"Oh gosh!" Chloe said, detaching. "I'm so sorry!"

"Ah, it's fine," Rakesh grimaced. He rubbed blue ink from his bruised arm. Fortunately, the pen's tip hadn't penetrated skin, but merely poked into his flesh with force. It was a surprisingly sharp-nibbed Lamy ink-tip. Rakesh felt lucky that the damage wasn't far worse.

"Phew," Chloe replied. "Well, you should grab your boots. We better get you out there." The pretty blonde cast an apologetic look at his hurt limb again before turning and muttering to herself, "I'll tell them to make sure they only knot below your elbows."

It took Rakesh a second to process what she'd said.

"What do you mean kn--"

Before he could finish the question, he was swiftly ushered out of the small room.

--

"Folks -- it's the moment you've been waiting for!"

Chris turned dramatically in place, orating on his handheld mic.

"The grand finale of our extreme, erotic excursions... the culminating climax... the dynamite denouement... It's the last and final showdown... Day 3 of the Hotwife Games!"

"You didn't think we'd leave you hanging with just two days, did you?" Jessica asked. "Oh no, our final hours together are about to get very, very wicked... with our biggest challenge yet!"

The busty presenter draped an arm around her TV-handsome husband.

The married co-hosts were dressed in striking, semi-professional outfits. Jessica's form-hugging white dress popped and swelled with her curvy, toned physique, while Chris's tailored white suit flattered his fit torso and legs.

They were an eye-catching pair at the center of Gael's massive green lawns, magnets for both the roving cameras and the excited eyes of the fifty-strong V.I.P. audience clustered around the island estate.

Rakesh stood off to the side, considerably less enthused. He wore a robe Chloe had handed him as they made their way out, a red silk affair emblazoned with the Hotwife Games logo.

He scanned the crowd. The high-paying guests of this final segment had all been clothed in similar robes, only theirs were a shiny white. It was a motley collection of adults, of varied ages and races -- some coupled, many not.

Then, with a slight startle, Rakesh recognized the foursome standing along the lawn's periphery. It was the other two couples from the Games: Patti and Karl, and Daisey and Kevin.

Daisey was studying an unfolded sheaf of paper in her hands. Then she looked up, right at Rakesh.

He looked away quickly and rubbed his arm. He turned Chloe's words over in his head. He wondered what the heck Chloe had meant. And as his eyes traversed the palatial outdoor space, Rakesh wondered something else.

Where was Diana?

"As you doubtlessly recall," Chris said, letting his hand fondle and cup his wife's ass. "Our final couple ran into quite a querulous quandary."

"Forgive my husband," Jessica grinned sarcastically. "He's just discovered something called 'alliteration'."

Chris laughed and smacked her on the ass.

"Oh hush, you... sardonic squirt. As I was saying, Rakesh and Diana really ran the gauntlet of our tremendous tests." He winked at his wife. "But at the end, this poor fella couldn't take the heat any longer, and gave up all of their winnings to confront Diana with her ex... everything... but a single dollar."

Folks in the audience groaned, or otherwise smacked their lips sympathetically. A few scoffed, making Rakesh chafe.

"But..." Jessica said, gently detaching herself from Chris. "We have a little surprise for him... don't we?"

Rakesh gulped as the beautiful co-host moved his way.

He was right. They weren't done.

He felt the lenses of the three cameras covering the action, tilting and whirring in his direction.

"Now, Rakesh, you have a chance to win it all back -- three times over."

Rakesh's eyes saucered. The audience gasped.

Instantly, the banker's numerically oriented mind raced with calculations. Triple the prize money... four and a half million dollars?

All of his and Diana's dreams -- the house, the security, the stable footing upon which to start their family -- the things that had supposedly brought them to the Hotwife Games in the first place -- were suddenly thrust back into crystal focus. And then some.

"Well, three times and a little extra. Five million dollars."

People in the audience whistled through their teeth.

"Of course," Chris said, "Winning it all... means winning one final challenge..."

Jessica was now standing in front of Rakesh. As always, the combination of her sexy features, her bodacious physique, and her delicate feminine scent issued a flurry of chemicals coursing through Rakesh's brain.

"Wanna know what that is?" she teased, her eyes trained on his.

Before Rakesh could answer, Jessica pulled on the belt of his silk robe and whisked it free. She yanked the robe off his shoulders and let it slip to the grass.

Apart from the sturdy hiking boots Chloe had inexplicably provided him with, Rakesh was naked.

Jessica smiled, pleased. His hands instinctively dipped before him, covering his crotch. Almost every time before, there had been other naked people around -- husbands, wives, ex-boyfriends -- to share in the experience of nudity. Now, in a crowd of over fifty people, Rakesh was the only naked one.

Jessica took the tip of her right index finger and tapped on his nose. It was like she was toying with a puppy.

"I bet you're wondering where your wife is..." she said.

Drawing a sharp breath, Rakesh nodded. Jessica dragged her fingernail down. She let it tease the nerves of his philtrum. She allowed it to linger briefly between his suddenly parched lips.

"Well, your challenge is simple."

The finger traveled down his chin. Crawled down the center of his neck. The sharp nail made him shiver with a sting of pain.

"Find," she said, her eyes spiking with simple enticement. "Diana."

Rakesh scrunched his brow.

Find Diana?

Jessica's fingernail moved down the center of Rakesh's chest. The sensation was exquisite, and titillating. He felt his hands naturally part away from his crotch, and sensed his chest hairs stand to attention.

"See, your wife is somewhere on this little islet."

The lenses zoomed closer, and closer...

--

EXTREME CLOSE-UP:

A painted white fingernail draws slowly down a man's belly. The skin shivers.

MACRO:

A bead of sweat rolls down the hairy torso...

--

"You have three hours to find her," Jessica declared, grinning. "But hey, it's a small island."

Rakesh tried to ignore the slow, erotic descent of her sharp fingernail, and focus on the particulars.

Three hours to find Diana -- he was sure he could manage that. He'd gotten a glimpse of the islet when his plane had descended the previous night, and Jessica wasn't fibbing. Kama'sueh was hilly, but not large -- perhaps three kilometers end-to-end.

What baffled him was the the bigger picture. A three-kilometer hide-and-seek game hardly seemed like the sort of intense, psychosexual gauntlet he'd been expecting for his final test. All he had to do was locate his wife in these three hours, and they'd walk away with five million dollars? His hopefulness began to stir...

"Oh, but there's one more thing," Chris said. "Between you and those five million dollars..."

Rakesh had been so consumed by the prospect of laying up this final challenge that he'd failed to notice he'd grown semi-hard from Jessica's titillating fingernail. That nail now stole down over his pubes. Gently, she made small circles over the growing slab of his cock dangling between his legs.

"You have to cum inside your wife. And you cannot cum before."

Rakesh groaned while Jessica tickled her way down to his hardening shaft, using only a single fingertip.

"If you cum before you find Diana? You lose it all."

The hotwife kept up her slow, teasing motions -- describing circle after circle over Rakesh's rod.

"Make sense? Rakesh needs to find his darling wife within three hours and shoot his load inside her, and they win five million dollars," Chris restated for the audience. "But what fun would that be without some major obstacles?"

The audience cheered. Of course there was more, thought Rakesh. Before Chris even continued, the banker felt a slithering unease trickle its way down his spine. Much like the very first moments of the Games, Rakesh sensed the amphitheatrical mass of the audience, baying for blood.

--

CUT IN:

E.C.U.: Jessica's roving finger travels around Rakesh's balls. His shaft blossoms to full hardness.

--

It was a strange, polarized feeling that was now prime stock for Rakesh at The Hotwife Games: a creeping worry coupled with burgeoning arousal. That worry only sank deeper as Chris began to enumerate all the obstacles to this final, triple-or-nothing mission.

"See, when you set off looking for your naughty wife... you might encounter a few distractions along the way..."

Jessica reached down, adding her left hand to the mix. She teased Rakesh's balls with her right fingertip, and swirled her left index finger slowly over his cockhead. It was a delicious, titillating massage.

"First of all, you might have noticed our other hotwives have also joined us on the island."

Rakesh shivered at Jessica's gentle dual-fingered tease. He looked away from her beautiful face and glanced at the other couples whom Diana had already bested.

"They're going to be out there while you're on your quest. And if they run into you, they're welcome to use their own wiles to get you to cum."

Now Rakesh's noticed the hot, angry determination lasering out of Daisey's face -- and the seductive challenge in Patti's. The trickle of worry he'd been feeling precipitated into a stream.

"Because if either Patti or Daisey makes you shoot... you lose. And they each get a shot at that juicy prize money."

The audience 'ooh'ed at the new revelation. Rakesh looked back at Chris, trying to keep his composure stoic. Jessica grinned and kept toying with the naked cuckold's balls.

"And that isn't all. Our other husbands here, Kevin and Karl, also have skin in the game. If they can find Diana before you, and if they cum inside her before you do -- they too can nab that prize!"

Rakesh felt the audience's excitement heat up further. So this wasn't just a race against the clock. It was a race against the other men, too -- a race to shoot inside his wife's pussy. It vexed him, and, secretly, sent a thrill of arousal into his growing rod.

And there was more...

"Enjoying my wife's magical fingers, Rakesh?" Chris chuckled. "I hope so, because here's the real kicker. We told Diana the exact opposite of all of this."

Rakesh scrunched his brow in confusion. Jessica grinned. She took a half-step closer and her big, soft breasts pushed up into Rakesh. Her two fingertips maintained their delicate circuit around his hard shaft and balls.

"Diana thinks the only way you'll win the prize is if you cum before you get to her. Of course, that's a lie."

Rakesh attempted to make sense of what Chris was saying. His disorientation compounded when Jessica sped up her fingers on his erect shaft. There was only so much blood left in his skull to process each new twisting revelation about a challenge he had assumed would be straightforward.

"That's right," Chris said, sensing the crowd pause to process this last, slightly confusing wrinkle. "Diana thinks the goal is for Rakesh to cum before he meets her, without touching her. She wants someone else to make you cum. But if she somehow succeeds at that -- you lose all the prize money!"

Rakesh inhaled, then exhaled deeply. For once, the audience seemed to join him in his swelling tension. He attempted to ignore Chris's wicked chuckle, tried to blot Jessica and her pinwheeling fingers from his consciousness.

"Um, how --" he asked. "How is she going to do that?"

"I think by this point we all know Diana is pretty creative with her naughtiness," Chris laughed, drawing an assenting response from the audience. "Let's just say she might pop up from time to time on your journey... Well. You'll see."

Chris winked. Rakesh had no idea what he meant by that -- but he disliked the sudden, overly suggestive glint in the latter's eye. From Day 1 of the Games it had been clear that Chris had had an eye on Rakesh's hot wife. And now he was implying... well, what was he implying, really?

Rakesh realized that a large part of his discombobulation came from the hot hands working his cock. They were Chris's wife's hands, so Rakesh took some petty solace there -- but not for very long.

Jessica wrapped all five digits of her hand around his shaft.

"So, to recap," Chris continued. "Find Diana within three hours and cum inside her, and you win five million dollars. If you cum before that, due to any of our many, many distractions -- including your own beautiful, misinformed wife -- you win nothing. Sound good?"

Rakesh held his breath while Jessica stared into his eyes, her soft palm enveloping his erection.

He nodded.

"Oh really?" Jessica asked.

Instantly, she began to jerk on Rakesh's throbbing rod. He gasped. His testicles danced in her left fingers while she furiously stroked him off. He tried in vain to squirm away, but Jessica's grip didn't yield.

Rakesh gasped and flailed like a caught trout while the naughty co-host pumped his dick. He fought his guttural urge as the gorgeous woman worked his cock faster.

Then Jessica stopped. She released his meat, letting it bounce in the air.

"This might be easier than we thought!" Chris laughed.

Rakesh breathed and groaned, trying to will his heart-rate back to normal. But his cock stood straight out, angry and reddened, as though about to burst.

I cannot let myself cum, he thought with gritted teeth. I have to step up my defenses.

The stakes were astronomical. They were everything. This last, surprise round of the Hotwife Games was a challenge of triple or nothing...

"Now for the rest of you," Chris said, turning to the V.I.P. crowd. "Roam around. Have fun! There are surprises in every magical little corner of this island."

Jessica grinned at Rakesh.

"Starting... with this one."

The aroused and distracted husband hadn't noticed that one of the show's assistants had moved up behind him. In a flash, she threw a blindfold around his eyes. She pulled it tight.

And everything went --

--

BLACK.

--

A TITLE CARD FADES UP:

THE GREAT CLIMAX

(IN SIX INTERSECTING SHORT FILMS)

--

FADE IN:

--

EXT. KAMA'SUEH ISLAND - MORNING

A BEARDED MAN wearing workout shorts and a t-shirt jogs downhill.

BEEPING emanates from his wireless headphones. He slows his jog and pulls his phone from his pocket. He swears.

Low battery.

Her looks about, realizing that he has jogged around an unfamiliar bend on the island. Past a patch of breadfruit trees in a sunken glen, he spots a small edifice in the shadow of the mansion's surrounding hedges.

It's a boxy gray structure. Wires curl and funnel up its side. Some sort of electrical kiosk.

KingFlow
KingFlow
509 Followers