The Hotwife Games Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mrs. Panchad."

"You like your teacher's big tits?" she asked.

"Y-yes, Mrs. Panchad."

"Show me."

Rakesh stared quizzically.

Suddenly, Mrs. Panchad slapped him across the face.

The grown man gasped out loud. He held his reddening cheek.

"Stand up. And show me."

Now the biology teacher's voice sounded almost menacing. It commanded instant obedience. Rakesh raised off his haunches and stood straight up.

His cheek may still have been stinging from his teacher's thwack, but for some perverse reason it had only served to make his erection even harder. His cock protruded out, angry and swollen, angled in the air above his former biology teacher.

The sexy older woman regarded the hard member at length.

"You're a very naughty boy, Rakesh." She looked up at him, and her gaze sent a quiver across his body. "I'm your teacher. And you're all hard over your teacher's boobies, aren't you?"

He was an adult man. He had a career and a wife. He'd spent more of his life out of school than in it. And yet all he could muster was the same submissive response in a post-adolescent tone.

"Yes, Mrs. Panchad."

"Put it in your hand."

"M--"

"Put your hard cock. In your hand."

He gripped his erection.

"Good boy," she said. "Don't make me ask you anything twice again. Understood?"

Rakesh nodded. Mrs. Panchad sat forward so that her beautiful face and large, naked breasts were directly beneath her old student's throbbing hard-on.

"Now show me how you jack off when you think of me."

Rakesh began to protest, but stopped himself on the heels of her stern warning.

Then the larger picture stabbed into the base of his brain. He had to find Diana. And he could not cum until he'd found her or they would lose it all...

"Are you disobeying me?" Lalina asked.

"Mrs. Panchad, I can't--"

"You're being a very naughty boy, Rakesh." A quiet anger shone in her eyes. It thrilled him. "You're going to show me how you jack off for me. Do it."

Still he hesitated.

"NOW."

Slowly, Rakesh stroked his aching hard-on.

"Good." She smiled up at him, a dazzlingly pretty smile. "That's a very good boy. Show your teacher how you jack off thinking about her... Mmm... a little faster..."

Rakesh felt like he was trapped under a spell. A litany of teenage hormones had flooded his brain and body -- and they were now in charge. He gently upped his pace at her request.

He tried to keep his brain on his agenda. He plotted his escape.

"Yes... stroke your cock for Mrs. Panchad." She smiled up at him, toying with her sizable breasts. "You fantasized about this for years, didn't you?"

"Yes... Mrs. Panchad," Rakesh choked, jerking his dick over his hot teacher.

"Faster... I said, FASTER."

He began to stroke faster. He shut his eyes.

"Now cum all over my face," she said.

Rakesh's eyes popped wide. He swiftly released his cock from his grip.

"I can't! Mrs. Panch--"

She grabbed hold of his throbbing shaft. With a beautifully skilled hand, Mrs. Panchad stroked off the chagrined husband.

"It isn't a choice, Rakesh. You're going to cum on your teacher's face..."

Rakesh squirmed. Her palm felt incredible as she wanked him off. He tried to get away from Mrs. Panchad just as he had from Jessica earlier that day. He was dangerously aroused, and his sexy instructor was on a hot mission.

"Yes... Cum on me... Forget about this stupid contest, Rakesh..." She stroked faster. "Do what you've always wanted to do... Do what you masturbated to, over and over and over..."

Rakesh felt his balls bubbling...

--

INT. CIRCULAR CONTROL ROOM.

CLOSE: Female lips lean in over a microphone.

"Too soon for viewer spike. Cue in 3B."

--

With her other hand, Mrs. P reached between the cuckold husband's legs and toyed with his full balls. Rakesh shut his eyes again, fighting the agonizing rush of pleasure. She began to jerk him vigorously.

"Release that cum for your hot teacher... That's what all you boys called me, isn't it? Well, your hot teacher wants your cum... Now shoot your cum for your hot slut teacher..."

Her hand stroked him faster.

"You've dreamed of this, haven't you? Hm?"

"Y-yes."

"You dreamed of cumming on your teacher's face in class?"

"Yes, Mrs. Panchad... fuck..."

"Naughty boy... Now do it... Cover my face..."

Rakesh felt his legs wobble. He opened his eyes and glanced down.

Oh fuck, she was so hot.

The teacher he'd jacked off to, all those years ago... A lifelong, taboo fantasy had come vividly true...

"Cum," she repeated. "Feed me your sticky cum, naughty boy. NOW."

She opened her mouth wide. She stuck out her tongue.

"Oh shit," Rakesh gasped. He was fighting the urge with every muscle fiber inside him. But he was getting so close...

And then, from behind him, he heard an even more familiar voice. A voice he'd been aching to hear since the challenge began.

It nearly made him snap his neck with shock.

"Am I in the right place?" said Diana.

--

The next chapter is coming soon...