The Hotwife Games Ch. 18

Story Info
His wife, his co-workers, and a video camera.
5k words
3.62
25.4k
16

Part 19 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
516 Followers

'The Hotwife Games' is a story about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show. And Rakesh's wife Diana intends to be the naughtiest of them all...

You can jump in right here if you like; each chapter is designed as a semi-contained story. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with the first chapter — most of the installments are short, brisk, and crammed with sex.

Content warning: group sex, hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, experiments with form, and more. Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

Take a deep breath, and remember: This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

CHAPTER 18 - ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE

"Shit!"

Screens around the control room were quickly toggling camera views. A comical sight swept across the bay of monitors: a naked man, hiking boots in hand, running full-pelt with a hard, wet erection.

Amelia swore a second time.

"Thought the Garden was a surefire spooge," muttered a tech, his eyes tracking the running financier as he escaped the bounds of the Sapphic Garden.

"We need to get him," Amelia exclaimed. "Stat!"

"Although," another technician offered, "Drawing it out is doing pretty damn good for the stream..."

"We're getting a Z-spike," nodded another.

Amelia considered this. She watched Rakesh rush into the grand villa that bordered the other side of the garden.

"What's his projected trajectory?"

"Unless he turns sharp, he's gonna be at the stages soon."

"Hmmph." Amelia paused. She tapped her chin with the base of her Lamy ink-tip. "Let's re-route him..."

She clicked a button next to a microphone.

"Tell Diana we're ready for her."

Rakesh pelted through the grand, Belle Epoque villa that anchored one side of the Sapphic Gardens. It was hard to tell, at this point, what structures had always belonged to Gael's mysterious island, and which features were novel additions brought in for the Hotwife Games.

He had to pause outside the rococo building to lace up his shoes again. He caught his breath gradually, taking stock of his current predicament.

He had barely escaped the sexual wiles of seven beautiful sirens. His dick was only now softening after he had almost lost the whole competition in the throes of every straight man's wildest fantasy. His time was draining rapidly — his watch now showed merely an hour and fifteen minutes remaining.

He'd burned over forty minutes in that damn garden!

He hoped, against dwindling odds, that Diana was still at the Sinstar soundstages...

Fortunately, he could see the boxy brown silhouettes of the buildings rising over the breadfruit trees ahead of him. Blessedly, his navigational instincts had been correct.

Rakesh rushed down a tiny cobblestone path curving through the trees. He hurried through the greenish light cast by their canopy. Then he emerged at the front gate of a scaled-down studio lot.

Bold metallic lettering announced: Sinstar Productions.

With a jolt, Rakesh noticed a small crowd milling out of the front entrance. He jerked back behind a tree.

Members of the V.I.P. audience spilled out, excitedly chatting. They were in varied states of undress, and some of them had their hands around each other's bodies.

Had they been watching Diana and Chris in action, wondered Rakesh, and gotten all riled up?

As they cleared off, he rushed out of his hiding spot. He sped into the building.

He scanned the capacious lobby. Empty. Armchairs dotted the carpeted floor and narrow hallways sprouted off in a variety of directions. Which one would lead to the set he had seen on the screen?

Then his eyes caught the colossal flat-screen on the wall. The monitor was on, and it was broadcasting live.

Rakesh did a double-take. He moved closer.

He blinked in disbelief.

The sight on the screen was confounding.

INT. BANKING OFFICE - DAY

Three suited MEN sit around a large oak desk. They are engaged in a spirited discussion about a particular leverage finance strategy.

Two of the men sit to one side. The other occupies the swivel chair behind the desk.

Rakesh stepped closer still.

This wasn't some arbitrary assemblage of professionals in a conference room.

Rakesh knew all three of these men. And he knew them well.

They were his co-workers.

His best friend at his office and former cubicle-mate, Ray, sat to one side. Gavin, a rather vicious work rival from KraftBank's enterprise services department, sat beside Ray. And at the other end of the desk was Rakesh's direct boss, Mr. Kesar Malavi.

It looked like a verité glimpse into a regular day of work at Rakesh's office...

But why was it being broadcast here, at the Hotwife Games?

The hell was going on?

Then, on screen, the door to the room opened up.

INT. BANKING OFFICE - DAY

DIANA enters.

Rakesh balked.

He supposed he should have been expecting her. But, as usual, his wife seemed to always find a way to surprise him. And he sure hadn't been expecting what she was wearing.

Diana looked ravishing. A tiny black pinstripe micro-skirt clung to the tops of her shapely thighs. She had on see-through black stockings that went all the way up her legs, high heels, and a pair of sexy, black-rimmed glasses that hung low on her nose. Her hair was pinned up in a neat, professional bun.

Yet there was one thing decidedly unprofessional about the whole ensemble.

Diana's "secretary" look was capped off by a pinstripe business jacket buttoned tightly at her belly button — and nothing underneath. The swells of her breasts pushed tightly together, forming fully visible arcs of cleavage that looked naughty and tempting.

Rakesh's colleagues ceased their busy parlay and looked over, their jaws dropping on-screen as far as Rakesh's had. Clearly, the outfit was a surprise to them too.

DIANA

"Hi, everyone. Sorry we're running late."

RAY

"Um, hi. Are —"

DIANA

"I'm the new KraftBank secretary. Diana."

She shoots a naughty look in the direction of the lens.

Rakesh reacted again to the sound of his wife's real name.

Diana really did know just how to tickle her husband's reptilian imagination. His memory flashed to a specific evening, many months ago. He had shown her an online porno about a naughty new secretary entering an office room occupied by three men. She had jerked him off over her tits as they enjoyed the hot fantasy.

Now, everything from the layout of the unfolding scene to Diana's provocative clothes seemed to be an exact replica of the pornographic video.

Only in this case, the other participants were Rakesh's actual, real-life co-workers.

He didn't know how he felt about them seeing her like this...

His heart began to race.

There was something else, of course; something that Rakesh had clocked instantly but was only just starting to rise fully into the awareness of his conscious mind...

Diana moves around the wide desk. She feels the stares of the three financiers, unable to tear their eyes from her shapely, stockinged legs and perfect ass.

DIANA

"So unfortunately, he's running late. But he said I should set you three up. I — oh, gosh!"

She looks down, feigning surprise at the fact there there is no shirt underneath her tightly pinned blazer.

DIANA

"Oh, no."

(pouts)

"I forgot to put on my top. I was in such a rush... My apologies, gentlemen."

The men watch as Diana moves to the wall of shelves behind the desk. She bends over to select from the folders lining the bottom shelf.

DIANA

"Now, he has the fourth-quarter figures here somewhere..."

The hem of Diana's short skirt rides high, exposing the bottom of her ass. She's wearing a tiny black thong.

The men ogle shamelessly.

Diana finds the folder and rises up.

MR. KESAR

"Well, I hope he won't mind me sitting in his chair while we wait. There were only three chairs."

DIANA

(laughs)

"I'm sure he won't. Besides, you can probably sit wherever you want."

She winks and Kesar laughs knowingly.

MR. KESAR

"True. After all, I am Rakesh's boss."

Kesar's words confirmed what Rakesh had already registered, staring intently at the screen.

Everything about the pristine office space was familiar — and intensely so. Down to every last detail, this was Rakesh's office.

A precise facsimile of the room in which he went to work, every weekday.

And his wife was about to stage a porno in it.

DIANA

"You sure are."

She smiles. She leans far over as she deposits the files on the desk. The men's eyes move to her expansive cleavage.

Ray visibly gulps. Her breasts are almost totally exposed inside the open blazer.

The men look captivated as Diana makes a meal of adjusting and arranging the files. Then —

Pop!

Her blazer button snaps open from the strain.

DIANA

"Oh my gosh!"

Rakesh watched with grim resignation as his wife's nipples came into view on the crisp live-stream.

He was still stricken by the participation of his real-life boss and co-workers, whom the Games had obviously flown in just for the occasion. He was doubtlessly aroused by his wife parading her hot body for them — even as she now feigned embarrassment and reached up to cover her naked bosom.

But most of all, he suddenly had an acute sense of exactly where the fast-heating scene was taking place. He turned around, engaging his senses of distance, memory, and timing.

One thing was for certain: His naughty wife was no longer on this soundstage.

DIANA

"I'm so embarrassed!"

She swiftly buttons the blazer again, which does little to conceal her perky boobs. The men ad-lib reassurances. All three are clearly excited.

DIANA

(flustered)

"Um, why don't I get out of here? I'm sure Rakesh'll be in soon —"

MR. KESAR

"No, please, Diana. Stay."

GAVIN

"Yeah, you can, uh — help us understand how Rakesh organizes his files."

Ray and Kesar nod enthusiastically.

DIANA

"Oh, sure. I suppose I can do that."

Diana smiles.

MR. KESAR

"Come and sit, so you can show us all the figures."

He pushes his chair back from the desk. He smiles invitingly.

DIANA

"Um, sit where? There are no more chairs."

MR. KESAR

(taps his lap)

"Sit right here. You'll be close to the desk and we can all, uh, get a better look."

Diana hesitates, then —

DIANA

"Sure. That makes sense."

The buxom "secretary" walks over in her heels and sits in the boss's lap. She opens the gray folder and pores over the pages within.

DIANA

"So, in the second quarter there were three separate leveraged buyouts..."

She continues to ad-lib finance stats as the SHOT rotates to a profile.

DIANA

"... which means the recapitalization requirements are pretty high for Q3..."

Mr. Kesar is clearly having a reaction to the luscious beauty on his lap. He adjusts himself, prompting Diana to grind back into him. The net effect of these movements is her tight skirt riding further up her legs.

Mr. Kesar shuts his eyes in pleasure as she keeps grinding.

DIANA

"Obviously, the investors are aiming at a strong EBIT for a high speculative grade..."

Soon Diana's skirt is bunched up around her hips and her nearly naked ass presses into Kesar's erection.

The balding man shudders at the sensation. He seems close to losing control at the slutty secretary's gyrating motions. Mercifully, Gavin chimes in.

GAVIN

"Actually, Diana, my numbers say something pretty different."

He holds up his phone. It's a little far for Diana to see, so she stands and bends over the desk.

With her skirt bunched around her waist, her black thong and perfect ass are right in Mr. Kesar's face. Her large, half-exposed tits, meanwhile, hang down in front of the other men as she reads off Gavin's phone.

DIANA

"Hm. That is odd. I wonder if the issuance was calculated for mezzanine debt?"

The position causes Diana's jacket button to pop open once again.

Rakesh watched in jealousy and awe as his wife — playing the role of a naughty, cockteasing secretary — teased his co-workers with her eye-popping curves.

He was too distracted to even roll his eyes at the nonsense she was spewing as financial jargon.

Her tits had come into view again, but this time she didn't bother covering back up.

DIANA

"Oops."

She giggles, then sits back down on Mr. Kesar's lap. Her tight jacket pulls open around her breasts, exposing her hard areolas.

Rakesh didn't have to watch more. In some depraved way, he wanted to, but he knew he didn't have the time.

An hour and eleven minutes remained on his countdown watch. If he was gauging things right, the place Diana was live-streaming this from was a rough jaunt uphill, not too far from where he was now. Moreover, once he was high enough up the hill, the edifice would stick out on the landscape like a sore thumb.

Finally, Rakesh understood the import of his office building being replicated on the hilly isle. He burst out of doors, beelining for the KraftBank tower.

DIANA

"So, as I was saying — the numbers reflected by the quarterly grade don't show major equity range..."

Rakesh's co-workers openly ogle Diana's naked boobs. His boss grounds his full boner between her naked ass-cheeks.

DIANA

"The main thing about the leveraged debt is... um, sorry, what is that?"

MR. KESAR

"What's what?"

Diana brings her butt back into the older man's lap.

DIANA

"That. In your pants."

MR. KESAR

"Ah. Well, uh..."

The hot "secretary" looks over her shoulder.

DIANA

"Are you... hard? Did I cause that?"

MR. KESAR

"Well, yes, you did, Diana."

DIANA

"Mr. Kesar! This is a professional workplace."

The executive simply stares back at the woman saying this, her breasts exposed and skirt hiked high over her thong. Diana's voice remains innocent.

DIANA

"I'm sure being that hard is very distracting when there's so much work to do."

MR. KESAR

"It... is, yes."

She rises off his lap. She slowly slides off her jacket. She's topless. She shimmies her skirt to the ground.

Now she wears only black high heels, black stockings, and a lacy black thong. The men gawk at Rakesh's stunning wife.

DIANA

"Well, as the new secretary, it's my job to make sure you're never distracted from work..."

She licks her lips. She shrugs.

DIANA

"I have to do my job."

Gavin rises behind her, displaying his own erection straining his trousers.

GAVIN

"Y'know, you've made me pretty hard as well."

Ray stands too.

RAY

"That makes three of us."

Rakesh raced up a dirt path, his hiking boots kicking up whorls of dust. He just needed to get high enough to have a clear view of the tall KraftBank building, and he'd know for sure if he needed to hang a right or a left at the next clearing.

He ascended the steep slope, pushing through brambles and making sure to shield his naked crotch. Rakesh felt the minutes tick by, working his quadriceps as he clambered uphill.

Finally, he saw a pool of sunlight through some date palms and alighted onto an escarpment. He was definitely high enough now to have a clear view of the office tower.

Only... it was nowhere to be seen.

He pinwheeled around. He scanned his eyes over his vaunted view — and then he saw it. The crown of the KraftBank building twinkled dully over faraway trees. It was all the way across the verdant hillside, on the opposite side of the islet.

He'd miscalculated altogether. He climbed the wrong side of the island. He groaned in frustration.

He looked at his cascading wristwatch. An hour and five minutes remained. Then he glanced upwards and saw a large screen mounted, tauntingly, on a high palm tree.

Diana is on her knees in front of Rakesh's desk.

His three actual co-workers stand around, their pants and underwear bunched around their ankles.

Diana sucks his boss's cock into her mouth, while using her hands to stroke the other two employees' hard erections. She looks up at them seductively over the rim of her glasses.

MR. KESAR

(groaning)

"You're such a good cock-sucker, Diana..."

She pulls his wet cock from her mouth and slaps it against her cheek.

DIANA

"Mmm, thank you, Mr. Kesar. I just love cocks... Now slap those big hard dicks against my face... please..."

The three men oblige. Their hard dicks make obscene noises as all three slap against her beautiful face.

DIANA

(giggles)

"Yes... fuck I'm such a slut for cock..."

(looks at camera)

"I love coming to my husband's office and sucking off all his co-workers..."

Rakesh's teeth clenched. A rush went through him, spiked with betrayal, arousal, and surprise.

Diana wasn't even fully investing in the specifics of the "porno" scenario any more. She was simply admitting to blowing Rakesh's co-workers on the screen in front of him.

Despite his swollen member, the cuck husband felt a quiet fury rising. At least, he reasoned, Diana was occupying them long enough that he could get to the office building, orgasm inside her, and win the damn Games once and for all.

He considered his options. He looked across at the mirrored flat roof of the KraftBank building. Beyond it, bulbous clouds were gathering over the horizon.

And then his eyes re-focused. Something was in motion, off in the water past the island's rim.

A silver-gray cigarette boat was racing away from the island at full speed.

Rakesh frowned. Why would someone be leaving the island, halfway through the final challenge?

EXT. PACIFIC OCEAN - DAY

At the wheel of the silver-gray AMG 515, the BEARDED MAN steers.

He speeds over the surf with ferocious intensity in his eyes.

Rakesh's curiosity quickly extinguished when he looked down at his wristwatch. Just over an hour remained. He reasoned that if he was situated plumb across the island from his target, it would hardly make a difference which way he went...

At least, he hoped that was correct.

He hung a right and hurried down some cobblestones through the trees.

They're almost here.

She can't hear the rumble of a distant Lanzia. Nor can she discern the vibrations of their footsteps climbing the carved pathways of the village. But, as always, she senses their approach.

KingFlow
KingFlow
516 Followers
12