The Hotwife Games Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time grows nigh.

The time to reveal her secret.

For now, she keeps typing...

The winding cobblestones turned sharply. Suddenly, Rakesh was funneled into a narrow alleyway. A limestone arch beckoned him into a darkening hall.

This must have been the tunnel-like structure peeking through the trees, that Rakesh had seen from the island's hilly apex.

He checked his timer again. He parsed mental images of his wife pleasuring his three co-workers to completion — and the possibility that she'd move away before he found her. He couldn't turn back and lose more time.

Rakesh launched himself into the unknown murk of the tunnel.

His jog slowed as he entered. His eyes needed to adjust; the only light sources were dull, sunken red vapor lamps mounted at periodic intervals. Then, in the thin pools of light, Rakesh perceived the shapes emerging from the shadows around him.

Of course.

A tunnel filled with depravity...

Rakesh kept his pace steady, knowing that he could ill-afford to be distracted at length, or worse, stopped. But as the naked banker charted forward, he noticed that the low shaft, like each section of the island so far, appeared to have its own erotic specificity.

Along the tunnel walls were low, upholstered benches. Male and female figures were seated under the recessed lights. Rakesh ducked his head as he marched briskly on, trying to hide himself from notice. He needn't have worried.

Other figures — their genders similarly varied — stood or lay or knelt before the seated folk. Their bodies undulated in slow rhythms that matched a throbbing electronic pulse seeping through the tunnel. Those standing were giving the others lap dances.

The tunnel was longer than Rakesh had thought, and it seemed to curve up ahead. He picked up his pace.

He passed a seated pair. He couldn't help but glance at the beautiful nude woman moving on the man's lap. She ground herself back on the man, and looked right at Rakesh.

He recognized her instantly.

It was Vanessa Goodwin, Gael's co-star from The End of the Well.

Rakesh was tempted to linger and watch her skilled, sensuous dance, but he hurried forward. Still, his eyes scanned the darkened shaft, and he began to perceive more of the faces around him.

One after the next, Rakesh realized he could recognize the striking visages of the moving figures. They were all major celebrities.

This must have been part of the top-dollar experience for the V.I.P. crowd. Members of the high-paying audience were seated along the walls as these global sex symbols teased, lap-danced, or even serviced them. No doubt Gael had pulled some gilded strings to make this happen.

Rakesh rushed forward, trying to keep his eyes from all the familiar faces performing lascivious deeds.

A busty Latina television star ground her bikini-clad body against an excited old man.

A lean, world-famous footballer waggled his naked crotch in a housewife's face right before she grabbed it. Her husband watched hungrily beside her.

Against the other wall, a stunning movie star knelt between a woman's legs, eating her pussy.

Rakesh turned at the tunnel's sharp right curve, hoping desperately that the hairpin turn would reveal an exit — and outside it, the office building in which Diana was situated.

When he turned, he saw another screen.

Diana is bent over Rakesh's desk.

Her tight skirt is bunched around her waist. Her jacket is discarded and her naked breasts press against the desk. Her thong is pulled to one side. Only her sexy "secretary" glasses remain intact on her face.

Gavin fucks her hard from behind.

Rakesh's boss, Mr. Kesar, feeds his cock into her mouth from the other side of the desk.

With one hand, she jerks off Ray's fat dick.

Diana switches hands, sucking off Ray and stroking off the boss. All four lovers moan out louder...

Moans sounded up around the tunnel, too.

Rakesh looked about, ashen. In the new section of the tunnel, more A-listers were pleasuring riled-up audience members across a thick rug laid on the floor — and they were all watching Rakesh's wife cheat ravenously on the screen.

GAVIN

"Holy shit that pussy is juicy..."

He spanks Diana's ass hard. She draws Ray's cock out of her mouth. She slaps both the men's dicks on her face.

DIANA

"That's because I'm so fucking wet — ooh! — from getting fucked on my husband's desk!"

Rakesh's stomach churned. He quickly picked his way through the intimately paired bodies writhing on the rug, groaning at the sight of his whore wife on-screen. Mercifully, he'd gone unrecognized in the darkness.

At the far end of the dim-lit bunker, he could see a door. His hopes soared — a path out.

Gavin pounds faster into Diana from the back. He groans loudly.

The naughty "secretary" tries to fit both Ray and Kesar's cocks into her mouth, rubbing the dripping cock-heads together and slobbering over them.

MR. KESAR

"Oh fuck, you're a naughty bitch, Diana —"

RAY

"Yes... suck those dicks for us..."

Suddenly, Ray casts a slightly guilty look at the camera, and shrugs.

RAY

"Sorry, Rakesh. Your wife's an amazing dick-sucker."

Gavin grunts loudly as he thrusts into Diana's juicy pussy. Then he pulls his meat out of her. He unloads onto her ass.

GAVIN

"FUU-UUCK!"

Rakesh's work rival throws his head back and screams in satiated pleasure. Rope after rope of his cum shoots out and fills Diana's asshole.

DIANA

(wiggling her ass, licking the others' balls)

"Yesss...."

Rakesh kept stepping across the sea of writhing bodies, trying to avoid looking at the screen. He was some ten feet away from the door, and determined to make it undeterred. But when he heard Gavin's orgasmic scream, he had to look over.

Diana's husband staggered as he saw his wife's pretty bunghole become a receptacle for his rival's cum.

"Yesss..." she moaned, encouraging him with wiggling hips as he came into his wife's spread asshole. "Fill my ass... Cum in my fuckhole... I bet my husband loves watching this..."

Rakesh's heart pounded. His dick, a samsonite organ that had been stimulated mercilessly for hours, rose into another furious hard-on.

In his peripheral vision, Rakesh perceived that some of the commingling couples had now recognized him, and were hushly alerting the others. He quickly resumed his path between them.

On the screen, Gavin fell back into his chair. Diana waved her ass obscenely, letting his thick gobs of spunk trickle over her butthole and drip down to her engorged pussy.

She grabbed a hold of the two men's shafts in front of her, and turned to look back at the camera.

DIANA

"Now I'm going to make your boss cum on my face while your friend fills my used ass."

(blows a kiss)

"I love you, Rakesh."

Rakesh groaned as he neared the door. The copulating crowd behind him let out a tantalized "oooh".

Yes, Rakesh knew his wife was going to these extremes for the mislaid goal of making him cum. But she was still fucking his actual co-workers up there.

The nasty sight of her, bent over with her ass to the camera, Gavin's seed dripping from her rear hole, sucking off his boss while Ray eagerly moved behind her to sodomize her cum-filled ass... it aroused him, enraged him, and electrified him with panic.

When they all came, he was sure the Games would move her to a different location. Time was spinning down.

He beelined out the door of the tunnel.

Rakesh emerged into a thicket of papaya trees. He was relieved as the wooden door swung shut behind him. And then he panicked anew.

He could see the KraftBank building, alright. It loomed a mere one hundred or so yards away.

But before him, the grassy hill dropped away into a sunken green trough — a small valley stupid with fig trees. A leafy gorge separated him from his target.

There was something else down there, a vague, dark shape peeking up through the trees — but he could scarcely tell its exact nature from the odd vantage point. Too many strangler figs concealed it.

Rakesh looked at his timer. Fifty-nine minutes remained to locate, and ejaculate inside, Diana...

Rakesh hustled down the slope, entering the thicket. He squeezed hurriedly through the narrow branches. He pushed a large fig leaf out of the way, and then he saw it.

The dark, gray building had a weatherworn dome for its roof.

Rakesh approached slowly through the dense, clustering foliage. He remembered this structure: it had sent a disquieting shiver down his spine from the heightened vantage point. It was the shadowy building that reminded him of a medieval prison.

There was no one around its curved stone walls. Rich strangler figs flanked and choked it on all sides, promising Rakesh more disorienting foliage in his quest to locate Diana.

The naked man walked up to the imposing establishment. A heavy iron door, twice his height and as wide as a truck, stood before him.

Rakesh turned in a tight circle, surveying the scene and weighing his options. There was no other way to the KraftBank building other than through this odd, imposing structure. Once he emerged on the other side, he was certain he'd be mere feet away from his goal. He had to get there before Diana was finished with the men.

Rakesh took a deep breath in. He felt the warm island air pulse down to his softening penis, vulnerable and naked between his legs.

He exhaled and pulled open the giant door.

The innards of the circular building were even gloomier than its exterior.

There was almost no light; wan candelabras cast thin golden haloes high up on the stone walls. As the iron door creaked shut behind him and blotted out all daylight, Rakesh had to squint in the sequestering dark.

He was in a long, dim hallway. The air felt cool and wet. He stepped over damp cobblestones, surveying the grim walls about him, acutely conscious of his nudity and more than a little doubtful about his decision to enter.

Along the walls, strange masks stared back.

The grotesque iron face of an executioner; a grim, beaked plague doctor mask; a grinning clown with hollow eyes...

Rakesh doubled his steps as he plunged forward, aiming to get to the other side of this chamber of oddities as quickly as possible. With a start, he realized that he was descending with each step. The narrow hallway was sloping downwards.

His earlier intuition must have been correct. This bizarre dome did indeed have some sort of basement, some sort of dungeon — and the poor banker found himself being sucked towards it.

A droning sound wafted up from the depths.

Rakesh gulped back his growing dismay, sinking further down the sloping stone ramp. With each increasingly steep step downward, the walls narrowed around him.

The drone — a low, ominous musical note — grew loud enough to vibrate in his naked gut.

Rakesh reached a wrought-iron door.

The sound was coming from the other side. It was the sound of an organ. Only it sounded like it was resonating up from some distant time and place; a gothic rumble from a dark, hidden century.

I should get the hell out of here, Rakesh thought.

What's that saying about the thing that killed the cat?

He put five fingertips on the door's metallic surface. It was icy cold. He felt his nape prick with uneasy anticipation. Then he eased open the door.

The sight within blew Rakesh's eyes into saucers.

More to come...

12