The Hotwife Games Ch. 21

Story Info
A race against the clock to save his wife, and his life.
4.4k words
3.51
6.5k
6

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers

'The Hotwife Games' is a story about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show. Content warning: group sex, hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, experiments with form, and more. Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five semi-literate closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

Take a deep breath, and remember: This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

CHAPTER 21 — DEN OF SHADOWS

In a way, it was Diana who saved Rakesh.

Gael's finger was poised, ready to fire the fatal bullet into his rival for Diana's love. A booming sound resounded. Both men snapped their heads to the corner of the room.

The dormant flat-screen had come to life.

Another boom sounded, and then another. A steady, primeval drum beat thundered out of the set.

And on the screen, a live-stream unfolded in crisp high-definition. The action happening a short distance away on the islet poured into the stuffy kiosk:

Diana, thong-clad and on her knees, stroked multiple men off through a golden cage.

Gael stared at the object of his affection. He kept the gun steady on Rakesh.

Rakesh watched his wife with a bracing mash-up of emotions and thoughts. So this was her 'hiding spot': the centerpoint of an orgiastic bacchanal. He marveled at her unabashed sexuality, the way she was handling several cocks and basking in the spotlight of so much erotic attention. He was turned on by the taboo sight of his spouse nearly naked in a ten-foot cage; it was a fantasy he recalled her sharing one sweaty night months prior. And he noticed the countdown clock descending in the background behind her.

He correctly surmised that the final section of the Challenge had begun, and it was his last and only chance to win the grand prize.

But that five million dollars was less than a distant blip on his present consciousness, if not an utter impossibility...

He saw Gael's intent stare, taking Diana in as she looked up at the surrounding men on the screen. Under the rumbling beat, she seemed to be dirty-talking to them as she moved about, teasing cock after cock.

Gael was just out of Rakesh's reach, and he still had the gun fixed right at him.

"She's gonna come searching for me," Rakesh said, reasoning. "She isn't gonna just rush into your arms. She'll want to know what the hell happened, and if you kill me now —"

"I'll dump you in the water," Gael snapped. His neck flicked away from the screen again. "I'll tell her you decided to leave, halfway through the challenge. Watching her fuck all those other people... watching her fuck my massive cock, over and over..."

Gael's eyes were icy marbles even as a broad smile spread over his cheeks again. Once again Rakesh caught the glint of silver glistening in his right eye, the cat-like defect gleaming sinister in the half-light. With the hand that wasn't brandishing the Beretta, Gael loosened the belt on his robe. It fell open, revealing the long, heavy slab of his flaccid cock.

He gave a puerile, sideways waggle, preening in front of Rakesh like a boy gloating over a bigger and shinier Christmas present.

"She can't get enough of this fucking thing. And you just couldn't take it..."

Rakesh shook his head. He knew his wife.

"She'll never believe you," he said.

"Oh, really? Now surely you're aware... I'm the greatest actor in the world." Gael beamed with sneering hubris. Then he laughed. "Okay, maybe she won't believe me. Then all I have to do is show her this..."

He reached into the pocket of his robe. He took out his phone. He scrolled, tapped, and turned the screen. Rakesh saw his own face looking up towards the mounted camera in Gael's island gym.

"I have to do this." his on-screen self said, laden with emotion. "I'm sorry." A slight pause. Diana —" The video cut off.

Rakesh's jaw gaped.

It had been a trap.

Gael pushed all the way up to him. He held the gun to Rakesh's chest.

Rakesh looked desperately about him for any pathway of escape.

"'I'm sorry, Diana'," Gael repeated, in a syrupy, mocking impression of Rakesh's video.

There was no way out.

Sweat beaded on the young banker's skin. His eyes dropped down.

The booming music from the screen grew deafening.

She drains the last espresso cup as the final pages spurt into the paper tray.

It's far too late in the day for coffee; she knows that. The hyper-caffeinating is a nervous habit.

Perhaps the consummation of this long-simmering project, this slow-cooked work of art and artifice that has occupied all the nooks of her afternoons and sunsets, bathing her afresh in old memories... perhaps it has dislodged the ground beneath her feet. Perhaps it's all shaking her, more than she wants to admit.

She knows it's a leap into the darkness. Änswer is staking his reputation on this, and the producer needs a hit. This is to be the world's first one-hundred-million-dollar piece of outright pornography. It's guaranteed at least a triple-X rating.

They'll need to invent a fourth X.

The two men will soon be back at the small Sicilian villa. Their imminent return sparks an essential connection as she watches the pages roll. The thought fortifies her resolve.

Those men are here because a man that she loved was murdered.

She breathes in, and out.

She's ready to step into the uncharted dark.

Diana bathed in the fiery sexual energy that blasted her from all sides like a bursting dam.

Her supple, sweat-sheeted body shifted in the kaleidoscopic light. Shimmering fires threw the shadows of the cage-bars over the kneeling beauty, and those at the far ends of the heated throng only caught sight of her in flashes of the flickering torches.

She leaned in and began to suck cock.

The married slut felt her juices squelching between her kneeling thighs. The red lace of her thong was soaked. She simply loved to be the center of this much pleasure.

She went around the circle on her knees, accepting each new dick into her mouth. With her hands she stroked the engorged phalluses pushing through the bars to either side of the man she was sucking. She made sure to take the juicy dick all the way down into her throat.

She'd hear the man groan in indescribable pleasure, roll her tongue all over his bulging cock-head, and then release the pulsing organ from her lips. Then she moved on down the circle.

In this way, the naughty slut-wife pleasured every man pushing his cock inside the cage.

When she had made her way all the way around the cage, she looked up at the good-looking stranger she had fellated first.

He stared down with hooded eyes, consumed with lust at the unbridled sex-kitten servicing all these men in her thong and heels. He felt his massive, naked cock vibrate between the bars of the golden cage, angled at Diana's beautiful face.

Diana softly stroked the filled cocks to either side of the handsome stranger. She looked up at him with big, lust-laden eyes, showing off her perfect curves and inviting him to stare.

She could always tell when a man was nearing peak excitement.

Clutching the two hard dicks on either side, she leaned slowly forward. She kept her eyes locked on the stranger's. She let her mouth drop open, and extended her tongue...

The man clutched the cage bars with both hands.

Diana swallowed his cock. She sucked fast.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped. His balls pulled up and he instantly unloaded into Diana's mouth.

The sexy wife mewled as hot, sudden spurts of cum filled her lips. She adored the way he bucked his hips as he came, flooding her with his tasty treat. She let every thick, hot drop fill up her mouth, still stroking the other men and resisting the urge to swallow.

When the stranger was finished, Diana drew back. She let the wet shaft drop from her lips.

She leaned backwards. She released the other cocks. She put her hands on the floor and arched her back, pushing her breasts out and letting the crowd admire her body.

Diana opened her mouth and showed the surrounding strangers her sloppy reward.

A murmuring groan spread across the watching throng. A high camera pulled in for a closer view.

Diana felt a thrill wriggle through the front of her body as she showed off the hot semen pooling in her mouth. She let her bottom lip drop open. Hot cum spilled over her chin and trickled sloppily onto her big tits.

All around her, people groaned. Some of the men stroked their shafts, still pointed readily through the golden bars.

Diana surveyed the hungry, voyeuristic audience. The men were of different races, ages, heights, and weights... and they were all waiting for their turn with Diana. Her eyes, however, shifted focus beyond the robed, masculine bodies. She made eye contact with a stunning South Asian woman, whose massive breasts heaved inside her half-open robe.

Shahleen.

Diana knew exactly what she wanted.

"Come inside here with me," she said, loud enough to be heard over the throbbing drum beat.

Shahleen's dark, kohl-rimmed eyes widened as she realized Diana was addressing her.

"I need help cleaning this up," Diana said.

Others were turning to look at the object of the lusty hotwife's focus. They watched hungrily as Shahleen dropped her robe behind her. The big-breasted, nude beauty moved forward with a tantalizing smile as men cleared space for her. She worked open the latch outside the cage.

This is what Shahleen had been preparing for, earlier that day in Gael's gym.

In seconds, the dusky stunner was on the cage floor with Diana, pushing her tongue into her mouth.

The crowd watched with groaning approval as the two sexy women made out. Their tan, curvy bodies pressed together. Shahleen hungrily ate the juicy cum from Diana's mouth.

Both were lost in the sapphic heat of their kiss. With each probing swirl of their tongues, they both ceded their awareness of the hot effect their performance was having all about them. The masturbating men and women all around were quickly approaching a point of irreversible arousal.

The robes were long gone. Everyone was naked, and their hands and bodies moved freely and hotly over other hands and bodies.

Shahleen traced her wet tongue over Diana's lips. Diana caressed the other's big breasts, now also smeared with the handsome man's cumshot. Shahleen squeezed on Diana's ass and let her tongue move downward.

Diana shivered. Shahleen licked over her neck and throat. Rakesh's beautiful wife lay further onto her back, supporting her weight on her elbows.

Shahleen traced her way along the trail of spilled semen, cleaning every drop from Diana's neck. She licked the wet, white splash of cum dripping from her collarbone. Then she dipped down to Diana's soiled tits.

Diana threw her head back in pleasure while Shahleen laved and sucked her nipples. She moaned at the delicious, naughty sensation of her sensitive, cum-covered areolas being suckled by the beautiful stranger. As she did, she also noticed the hardened cock pushing through the cage just above her face.

She opened her mouth wide. The man squatted down until his fat meat was in line with Diana's upside-down face.

He pushed forward. He buried his dick all the way into her waiting throat.

Shahleen ran her tongue in a moist, teasing spiral down Diana's belly.

The stranger face-fucked the slutty hotwife from outside the cage. Shahleen dropped deep between her thighs.

She licked Diana's gleaming, juicy sex.

Indescribable pleasure electrified Diana's body. It was the first time that her pussy had been touched that evening, and Shahleen's expert mouth seemed to set her ablaze.

With a cock slowly sawing in and out of her throat, and a woman's warm tongue swirling over her clit, Diana began to cum.

Her body bucked in deep, seizing pleasure. She moaned around the stranger's cock and gushed onto Shahleen's pretty face.

The sound pulsed through her throat and set off the stranger.

He groaned and shoved his hard dick in to the hilt. His balls pressed against Diana's forehead. He shouted her name and fed her her second load of the night.

The countdown timer hovered distantly over the sweltering proceedings. Like the pulsating stroke of the music, it had turned into a sort of background noise to the thoroughly occupied audience. It sunk down from twenty-six to twenty-five minutes.

The activity all along the lawn's periphery was heating up to match the action simmering in the center. Pairs and trios were migrating to the plush couches and sunken beds encircling the lawn. Their lips and hands were busy at work. But the bulk of the throng's attention remained on the undisputed star of the show: Diana.

After releasing the fat dick from her mouth and swallowing its shiny load, Diana drew Shahleen's face out from between her legs. The busty beauty smiled up at her, her lips glistening with Diana's juice. Diana wanted to repay the favor... and she had a sudden craving for pussy.

In moments, Shahleen was down on her back. Diana crawled on top, and placed her sex over Shahleen's face. Diana bent down and buried her face into Shahleen's shaved cunt.

A wave of excitement radiated through the crowd. The pair of naked, tawny-skinned women locked into a delicious 69.

Men masturbated about them and other women stared in lusty desire. Diana and Shahleen pressed their naked bodies together, grasping each other's asses and supple thighs. They lapped hungrily at the other's wet pussies.

Diana mewled into Shahleen's delicious folds, enjoying her sweet, musky taste. She felt something else between her legs.

A man outside the cage drove his cock into her drenched pussy.

The sensation thrilled Diana: a stranger's thick, hard meat pushing into her quim from behind while Shahleen continue to eat her engorged clit.

The bold cocksmith must have inspired other men around the cage, because a man's naked waist was suddenly inches away from Diana's face.

She looked up towards it as she licked Shahleen's hot, shiny clit below her. The man spread Shahleen's legs wider. Both of her heels were dangling outside the cage bars.

The new stranger pushed his cock into Shahleen's pussy.

Soon enough the foursome were moaning together in sweaty bliss — Diana laying atop Shahleen as they 69'd each other's wet pussies, while two men fucked both of them from either end.

Awash in the double stimulation happening between her legs, Shahleen suddenly remembered there was one other important participant in the erotic ménage.

She briefly ceased her hungry lapping on Diana's soaking folds. She admired the sexy, dripping landing strip of hair pressed close against her, enjoying the hot sight of the big cock entering Diana's juicy wet snatch, all right above her face. She looked to one side, and saw him.

Shahleen's husband stared at her with a heavy lust baking in his eyes.

His cock was in his hand as he watched his wife get licked by Diana, her beaver stuffed with dick in front of him.

He must have been waiting desperately to catch his wife's gaze. The second she looked at him, she saw his cock buck inside his fist.

He moaned and thick spurts of cum flew out and landed in the grass.

Shahleen smiled wickedly. Boy, she loved her cuckold husband.

Diana didn't know it, but she, too, had an eager voyeur in the crowd. He watched her with keen interest and a brewing plan.

Off in the shadows behind the other men, Karl stroked his obscenely fat cock and bade his time. He was waiting... Waiting for the perfect moment to strike...

Both Rakesh and Kevin were nowhere to be seen, and the grand prize loomed large in front of his mind's eye. He was readying himself to cum inside Diana, and secure five million big fat bucks for Patty and himself.

Minutes ticked down on the timer. There were less than twenty minutes left before the Games were all over.

Rakesh's torso heaved. His throat was dry sandpaper. His eyes were fixed on the cocked pistol six inches away from him.

It was like slow-motion as Gael's poised finger squeezed on the trigger. This was it. Rakesh's final moment alive...

"WAIT!"

The wail surprised Gael, and, despite himself, his finger paused on the half-depressed trigger.

"Please — please —" Rakesh was blubbering now. "Don't kill me! Please — I'll do anything. Anything."

Gael was taken aback by the sudden burst of desperation.

Hot tears were pouring from Rakesh's eyes. He began to crumple before the movie star.

"Please. I'll get out of her life. I'll disappear. Diana's yours. You can have her."

Rakesh was a wrenching, pathetic sight as he fell to his knees. He clasped his hands before him, begging Gael for mercy.

"She's yours! Don't kill me. You're better — you deserve her — please — please —"

The miserable banker lowered his head and weeped.

Gael's gun was still trained on the kneeling man, whose stature seemed even smaller in the cowed, wormlike position.

The muscled superstar began to chuckle. The chuckle grew into a full-throated belly laugh.

"Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me," Rakesh wept in a small voice. "Please don't..."

Gael kept laughing. It sounded up from his gut, deep and sonorous.

"Anything," Rakesh said. He clutched his hands behind him. He bowed his head, like a pitiful supplicant praying to an idol. "Diana will be yours. All yours..."

"You pathetic piece of SHIT!" Gael barked with satisfaction. "You always knew I was the better man. If Diana could see you now, she'd cut your damn balls off for you — not that she'd need to. You worthless little worm. You never even had a cha—"

It happened before Gael could blink.

With his right hand behind him, Rakesh grabbed the old coil space heater on the floor.

It sent a sharp, scorching heat across his palm, but he quickly yanked it free from the wall. He sent it flying.

The red-hot coils were an orange blur as the device sped across the air. It smashed the naked lightbulb.

Sparks exploded. The bulb shorted and blew the room into darkness. The heater smashed onto the littered floor. Its sparking coils instantly sent a stack of papers into flames.

Rakesh leapt straight onto Gael.

He had caught the larger man disoriented, and tackled him to the ground. The muscular star writhed in his angry grasp. The two men grunted and fought like primates.

All around them, paper and cardboard whooshed into flames. The intense fire hazard that was the crammed bunker heated up rapidly.

Rakesh punched and clawed the superstar. He scratched at his face and chest. Rage powered through him with pure, cyclonic force.

Their sweating faces were contorted masks in the flickering light. They tumbled over each other, struggling for dominance. The sheer force of his emotions was all Rakesh had against the larger, significantly stronger man.

He screamed out. He wrestled Gael to the floor beneath him.

Then, with a tremendous crack, Gael punched Rakesh in the jaw.

The banker's head snapped back and he fell onto the paper-strewn floor.

Gael breathed in ragged spurts. He gathered himself to his knees. Rakesh was slumped on the messy ground.

Lights out.

Something popped loudly. Gael looked about him.

A thick gray smoke was spreading over the claustrophobic room. The flames were now licking up the walls, and catching the bare wiring threading through the hanging flotsam. Wires fizzed and sparked. The heat was starting to bake like an oven.

The place was seconds from going up in flames.

Firelight sparkled across Diana's face.

It was a gentle glow from the torches mounted around the lawns, and it shone in glimmering, wet reflections off of her perspiring skin. Cum dripped all over her.

KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers
12