All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 21'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoon6 months ago

You’ve built this up nicely for an unbelievable ending. I hope it doesn’t disappoint

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Amazing!

Great to see Diana fucking again. Wondering where it goes next. I guess Diana will help Karl get it up and fuck him.

My suggestion is to make Rakesh the ultimate cuckold. Double the prize if Rakesh is ready to have Diana fucked on her fertile day and letting other men impregnate her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sick sh!t. Hedonism on steroids baked in a plutonium powered microwave. If all of the participants in this freakshow were to die a virulent death by STD, the world would be a better place. Thankfully this is fiction!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I imagine the irony if every guy there, including Rakesh, came to the eventual conclusion that Diana just wasn't worth it. I mean at some point well before this, "YUCK!" Like a thrilling circus act maybe, but not something to take back home and keep; how could one ever expect to?

It should be fun to see how you end this adventure, but having the actor out acted by the banker was a nice touch, much irony there as well; although having a love triangle end with one of the three not surviving isn't exactly unheard of. I imagine that, depending on the justice system in place on the island, that Rakesh could be convicted and sentenced for life, another irony, and a great way to build buzz for the movie rights.

Thanks for sharing, I look forward to the conclusion, Jackie.

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

Rajesh should take the money and run. He doesn’t need a cum dump!

HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoff5 months ago

please wrap this up in the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous