The Hound and a Haughty Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
The Hound delivers a new, unexpected prey.
2.6k words
3.57
5.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I crossed the door, the Hound greeted me grinning: "Welcome, Sir!"

Of course, as the slave she is, she was completely naked, a tuft of hair above her pussy lips, the stainless steel collar shining on her neck.

She was standing behind a blindfolded, young woman, holding her hands from behind.

I looked at the slim, tall, naked body in shock.

The Hound had promised that she would deliver me a cute girl to train, inexperienced in the SM ways, but I wasn't expecting this.

I extended a hand and I pinched hard a nipple of her prey: I thought of how many times I had desired to caress the large but elegant breasts of this very girl.

She moved backward, letting a little cry through her red, full lips, looking lost, but h (this is how I christened the Hound, the first time I met her) pushed her back, toward me, and her supple back arched.

Through the mask, I could see her cheeks flushing, shy under the hand of a man supposedly unknown.

I let my hand slip between her leg, inside her tastefully trimmed pubis.

My two fingers met resistance, but then slipped inside easily. Her wetness betrayed the excitement. Despite her resistance, after all, she had chosen to be here.

I took her chin on my hand and turned gently her neck and I looked at the tattoo made of concentric circles on her nape.

There could be no mistake, this was Jia indeed.

My hand moved more arrogantly into her tight hole, she let out another little cry.

Maliciously, the Hound let the blindfold fall and Jia stared at me, more shocked than I had been before because she was now helpless under my hands.

"No!" She whispered, her eyes full of tears.

The Hound handcuffed her swiftly and pushed her to the floor. Then she unzipped my trousers and let my dick out.

For a brief moment, it swung in front of Jia's mouth, and then h kept her mouth open and I slipped in. When she tried to escape, the Hound just pushed her head against my groin, without giving her respite. h looked at me, happy, looking for approval. I smiled back, while I navigated with my cock inside Jia's throat.

After a while, she stopped resisting, and while still struggling, she accepted that I was entitled to use her mouth as I pleased. Her eyes, brimming with tears, expressed no more resistance, but simply asked for mercy.

Now it was time to reward the Hound.

I pushed Jia away, I sat on a chair, and I let Hound come near me on her four, like an obedient dog, and I let her swallow my dick with her hungry mouth.

While she performed her duty with enthusiasm (I occasionally encouraged her by whipping her ass with the riding crop that I conveniently found next to the chair), I looked at Jia, defeated, squatting on the floor, the lipstick smeared around her chin and cheeks.

She made a lovely figure, but still rather different from the sophisticated Miss I used to meet at the coffee shop on the ground floor of my office's building.

After a few casual encounters, we had gotten acquainted and I had dated her a couple of times.

She seemed to enjoy my company, but she played hard to get, making sure I didn't think she was like any other Chinese girl I had bedded.

While she liked my compliments, she avoided being touched and hadn't allowed me, after dinner, even the chastest kiss.

Now she was there, in front of me, her mouth already violated, unsure of what to expect next.

We looked at each other in the eyes, and I could see defeat and fear in hers: I could see that she was reading my mind and that she could see I was reflecting on how a possible girlfriend, maybe even a wife, to be introduced to family and friends, had turned into a prey, a toy, to be used and then discarded, when I was going to get bored.

Her precious body, that she had saved from me when I took her to expensive restaurants and bars, that she had hidden and at the same time made more desirable by stylish clothes, tasty jewels, and careful makeup, was now bare in front of me, and only her most basic sexual attributes - her boobs, her ass, her pussy - could win my interest.

I whipped h hard: the poor girl moved contortedly. She hadn't done anything wrong, but I wanted Jia to see her ass striped, and imagine what was going to happen to her white, almost translucent skin.

Jia stood, her movements made clumsy by the tied hands, and headed to the door, trying desperately to escape.

Did she really wanted to leave the hotel room, naked, with her tied hands? Did she have a story ready to tell to a possible rescuer?

I challenged her and I opened the door.

She rushed out. Standing in front of the door, I called by the leash the Hound next to me, and I let her suck again my dick.

I love her eagerness to please me which makes her a valuable slave.

Few moments passed. I caressed the h's thick black mane, and she smiled like a happy pet, but still, I could read a puzzled expression in her eyes.

Why I had let Jia go?

The answer arrived shortly after.

It started with a soft knock, becoming then stronger, and then the sequence pitch became more intense.

We could hear the sobbing through the door.

"Please, let me in...sir" I could feel the effort that she had made in pronouncing this word.

"Please!" She insisted, crying harder.

It was a delicious game with chance: was a maid or a hotel customer going to see her before I opened the door? I wanted her to taste the fear of that humiliation in full before letting her in, and continue her defiling.

"Please, sir! I'll do anything! Forgive me!" her voice was getting louder, as much as she dared, and her desperation was driving my cock harder in the Hound's mouth.

Finally, I opened the door.

She was standing, leaning against the door, crying. She tried to get in, but I pushed her back.

"Kneel," I ordered.

Looking at me with begging eyes she kneeled in front of me, most of her body still in the corridor.

With my foot, I played for a while with her lovely, dangling breasts. I could see her moving toward my foot, trying to make my job easier, at the same time looking at me to be sure that her submission pleased me.

At last, I let her in.

"Get the collar" I ordered the Hound.

She came back with a steel collar, just like hers, with a steel chain leash, and snapped it on Jia's neck, who let her do it, like a docile puppy.

The two women were on the floor, near my feet.

I bent behind Jia, and I opened with my hands her muscular, bony buttocks, at the top of her long legs, like two halves of a mature peach.

Her small, pink anus unfolded. She turned toward me: "Please Sir..." She tried to escape, but Hound was holding her, and I pushed her against me by the leash.

"Use my pussy, sir" she begged. I thought how many times I had accompanied her to take a taxi home and she had denied me the simplest gratification. Now the same girl was hoping that I used her precious pussy as I pleased, without expecting anything in return.

Well, actually she was hoping to save her precious, cute asshole...of course, this won't do.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked. "No, sir...unfortunately." She added hastily. "So someone already fucked your ass: this will make my passage easier.." "No sir! - she answered indignantly- I meant my...vagina...my...pussy..." the Hound laughed at the silly protestations of Jia, who had fallen in my little trick.

My hands were still on her lean buttocks, my fingers circling around her precious anus.

The Hound, envious, moved next to her and moved her round and well-trained ass, tempting me.

I felt sorry for her, but I couldn't resist violating Jia's still virgin rear entrance.

"You should thank my slave, slut, who coated my dick with her saliva and lubed it...it will be easier to slide into you asshole..." I said while the head of my dick was already in position.

"Please..." Jia cried, turning her pretty face toward me, but this only had the effect of speeding my actions, and I penetrated her tight hole.

She shouted in pain, "Thank my slave and relax your muscles, it will be easier..."

I was now riding her and pulling the leash so that I could slide deeper in her.

I knew that j had been trapped by h, and having to thank her for the setup was the ultimate humiliation. Surely h must have seen her talking to me and understood my attraction and her coquettish resistance.

She had decided to teach a lesson to the haughty bitch and at the same time show me that below her sophisticated appearance there was just another cock-hungry slut, who could only understand the language of the whip and submission.

She had tempted j, with sweet talks on the delicious nature of a large white cock and had promised her that this was going to be a secret, a once-only wonderful experience to become a treasured memory, before settling once for all in the routine of a conventional marriage.

Of course, the man would be just an anonymous dick. Maybe she also told of the irony of being inaccessible for a man and a cheap whore for another.

She didn't know that of the two masks she wore interchangeably, the haughty princess and the submissive whore, one of these two masks was going to be forever impressed on her face: after today the lady would be forgotten and only the fucktoy would remain.

From today, whatever branded clothes she would wear, the right man would know that, with a direct order, he could get her on her knees, sucking his cock.

"Thank you, Hellen!" she finally said, between the tears, and h smiled.

I slapped j hard. "For you, she is Mistress Hellen, slut, thank her properly for finding a use to your bony ass."

She turned to me, her cheek crimson, and then she looked at the triumphant h.

"Thank you, Mistress Hellen, for bringing me here...and ...making me lose my ...anal ...virginity...", she whispered sobbing, while I continued to ride her, slow and deep, appreciating her appropriate choice of words.

"Now it is time to thank her with your mouth...h, offer your pussy to j." As for all my other slaves, she was going to be renamed by a single letter.

She looked at me, with her lovely, doe-shaped eyes, probably wanting to resist, but then she simply said:" I am happy to give pleasure to Mistress, I only hope I will be good enough, as it is my first time to lick a woman's pussy."

Her expression betrayed disgust for what she was going to do but, at the same time, I could see a delicious attempt to hide it, as she understood that the only way forward was to show that she had learned her lesson and was ready to follow any order.

h looked at me not very happy (she doesn't like too much to play with other women), but surely liked the idea of j being fucked in the ass and licking pussy at the same time, a step forward toward her total debasement.

h spread her legs in front of j, and from my position, I could see her open pussy labia and pink clit, arrogantly displayed.

j turned to me once more, uncertain, maybe hoping I would suspend my order, that I was testing her limits without really mean it, but instead I just grabbed her head by the hair and pushed it against h's crotch.

She started lapping slowly, without passion." I can't hear you" I said, spanking her while I continued sodomizing her.

Immediately she started slurping with greater enthusiasm and I could see that the expression of h was changing, from indifference to arousal.

"Let me hear your voice too, slut h."

"Yes" she answered and the volume and intensity of her moans grew at once.

I don't know if I was more excited by the slow surrender of h to her orgasm or by the submissiveness with whom j's was accepting my navigation through her rear passage, but soon I felt the familiar rise of ejaculation.

As my seed was greasing her anus, j raised her head, shocked by this last indignity.

I laughed at her silly reaction (where was she imaging I would discard my load?), I buried again her head between h's thighs, and I relaxed, letting my cum fill her.

I was happy to see that by now also h had taken her pleasure and j could compliment herself for a well-done job.

I extracted my penis and I pushed it in front of j.

"Clean it" I ordered. After looking at it with concern and looking at me again to be sure I meant it, j started to use her tongue on my half erected dick, with an expression of vague disgust at the idea that, together with my cum, she might taste some of her shit.

"And you clean her ass of my sweet juice," I ordered h.

Awaken by the dreamy feeling of the orgasm, h wasn't also very happy to incur the very same risk, maybe higher, because her tongue had to explore deeply j's anal cavity.

This was going to be and an excellent lesson for h, which more than once had resisted the idea of a nice enema. Now she probably wished that j had gone through such procedure.

I relaxed, waiting for the girls to complete their tasks. After a while I checked h's job, probing with two fingers j's abused ass.

Her evident discomfort didn't make me less forceful, and then, once I was satisfied, I let h lick my smeared fingers.

It was time to climb on the bed and I lie down, with the Hound next to me, who lapped lightly my soft, relaxed balls.

j was lying on the floor, her legs slightly parted, like a large, wounded animal. Her wide, almond-shaped eyes were expressionless, looking at a blank point in front of her.

What was she thinking? Was she awakening to the frightening reality that she had become a slave, bound to serve and please? Was she discovering in this her final destiny, or was she blaming chance, the chance of having met me, of having met h? I notice she was trembling slightly as if she was unable to control herself.

I looked at my watch: in one, two hours at most I had to leave the hotel room.

Before that, I had to give the Hound the whipping she was craving for, and I had to give j the first taste of the cane.

I didn't lose time.

"It is time to be whipped, j," I said, making h smile, and making the other girl raise her beautiful eyes and start crying softly.

"Why...Sir? I didn't do anything wrong...I...I loved your cock inside me...inside...my asshole..." j blushed at these last words, realizing the enormous humiliation of declaring that she had loved to be ass-fucked. "Weren't you happy with my cocksucking, sir? I will learn from Mistress sir...I will be the best cocksucker..."

"Better than h?" j looked at h, uncertain of the right answer. "Not better than Mistress, sir, she is the best cocksucker in the world, sir!"

"Then you were lying to me, slut!"

I slapped her hard, and she started crying holding her cheeks, looking at the floor.

"Get the tools, h!"

"j, stand in front of the bed and put your hands below your neck."