RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 01

Story Info
Ron brings a beautiful robot maid home. Kara is not happy.
5.9k words
4.49
19.1k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 02/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story involves M/F sex, a troubled marriage, a robot, serious punishment and near future setting. If that is your thing, then read on.

If you like it and want more, then leave positive feedback.

Thanks to Setokaiva for the feedback.

-------------------------------------------

Kara sat on the couch. She'd been there for fifteen minutes... or was it two hours? She looked at the mess in front of her. Old papers and laundry were strewn across the floor. She didn't even want to look in the kitchen, she knew there were dirty dishes that needed her attention.

This morning, like every morning, she had started out with plans to do better. But rather than the workout she had planned, she had instead made herself an ice cream sunday, with extra chocolate sauce. And those dishes, too, were also sitting in the sink. She'd get to them later, she told herself.

Then there were the short videos she'd watched to just relax her mind. The type of short videos you can always want to watch just one more of, and then find that 2 hours had just passed. She'd get to the laundry tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow.

The door opened and her husband Ron walked in.

"Hey, Kara, it was a tough day at work. What's for dinner?" Ron sighed, with a tired look in his eyes. He called again, "Kara, Kara?" when she didn't respond.

Kara was mindlessly scrolling through her social media feed, oblivious at first that her husband had walked in. There were the typical click bait articles and a list of vacation photos of people she had known in high school, waving and smiling with their partners. She was surprised when she looked up to see her husband. Was it the evening already?

"Kara. Kara. Hello!? What did you do all day? Did you go shopping like we talked about?"

Oh shit, thought Kara as she stopped scrolling. It was six o'clock and she hadn't gotten anything done.

"No, no. I didn't." She paused with a sigh. "Look. Can we just order some take out? Maybe pizza?"

"We had pizza last night," Ron said gently. He looked disappointed. "Kara, I want to eat real food. The deal is, I go out and work, and you handle the house. I'm doing my best, but this isn't working. Something has to change."

Ron looked like he was about to get angry and then stopped himself. "Kara, I'm worried about you. Did you even go out at all today?"

"I just got carried away with some different things." They both knew "things" was a code for wasting time. These "things" didn't even give Kara satisfaction. They were just ... easier.

"Kara, this has to stop. You can't just keep hiding away, we can get you some help."

Like a flash, Kara was off the couch, and in Ron's face. "I don't need help. I don't want help. Look, I had a little bit of an off day today, but that happens sometimes. I'm fine how I am."

"Well, I'm not fine!" He retorted. "This place is a mess. The dishes aren't done. I have to do the laundry tonight if I want clean clothes tomorrow."

"What do you want from me? Someone that just cleans up after you?" she spat.

"No, I want a wife. I want someone to love me. I want some kindness... I want some affection." The last part, he said a little more quietly. He reached out and put his hand on her shoulder.

"No, not tonight," she pushed him away firmly. She turned her back to him and started scrolling on her phone. Then she walked to her room and closed the door.

Ron retreated, dejected. He wanted to get angry. He wanted to tell her to get it together. He wanted... he wanted to just be held.

Instead, Ron ordered the pizza, did his laundry, cleaned the kitchen and then the living room. Later that evening, before he went up to sleep in the guest room, like he had the last few months, he stopped by Kara's room.

Clothes were strewn across the floor and the lights were out. Kara was on her phone. He didn't know what she was doing, it could have been watching videos or scrolling, he didn't care at this point.

"Kara." She didn't respond. "Kara!" He said in a louder voice.

"What?" she drawled, annoyed.

"Tomorrow, I'm getting some help... For me."

"Fine, do what you like." she said.

"Kara." he started, "I'm sorry we fought. Something is going on, but we'll get through this. Together, okay?"

She didn't respond. Ron walked slowly back to the guest room. He slept as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Ron dreamed that night. He dreamed about how things were when he and Kara fell in love. They had been inseparable. Hopelessly in love. They laughed and talked late into the night about their favorite comedians and mutual friends. They planned different musical duets they would perform together.

Kara had been a passionate lover in bed. She painted and sculpted. She had a whole slew of friends that did rock climbing, volleyball and late night dinner parties together.

Ron dreamed about Kara's body. When they first met, she was a ten, not just to Ron, but everyone knew it. With her strawberry blond hair, tight athletic body and cute face, she had drawn looks.

But those dreams were now only just dreams. Those memories were now no longer his reality.

The next morning Ron woke up with a big grin on his face. Not only had he had a great dream, he was happier than he had been in months. There was a solution to his sad life, and Ron made enough money to make it happen. He just hoped Kara would be willing to make it work.

After work, Ron came home to a similar mess. However, he was not alone.

"Kara, I want to introduce you to someone. This," he said, as he pulled what looked like a young woman into the house with him, "is RoboMaid."

RoboMaid was tall—about five-foot-eleven—and looked like a twenty year old. She had a beautiful sculpted face and the body of a model. She had pert breasts and beautiful thick brown hair with a gentle curl.

She was dressed in a traditional conservative maid outfit. A dark pleated dress that went below her knees was complimented by a frilly maid's shirt and dark, polished shoes. The one thing that stuck out as strange to Kara was a metallic collar that was around her neck. She had seen those collars on prisoners, but didn't entirely understand their function.

"I'm so happy to meet you, Kara," said RoboMaid, almost too enthusiastically. "I'm sure we'll be best of friends." Her voice was not robotic, but instead that of a healthy vibrant young woman.

Kara hated her already. Not just hated, she loathed her.

"I don't want her," said Kara. "Send her back."

RoboMaid pulled a hurt face, lips drooping and eyes darkening.. She turned to Ron with a pleading look, silently asking for guidance.

"She's not here for you," said Ron. "She's here for us. I need someone to clean the house and do our laundry. We need someone to do the dishes and the cooking." He motioned around, pointing to the dishes still stacked by the sink, and the garbage bags stacked against the wall that still hadn't been taken out.;

He paused, and looked warmly right into Kara's eyes.

"We need to eat better. Real home-cooked meals. And look at this," he turned to RoboMaid, "she's already bought groceries. You wouldn't want that to go to waste."

RoboMaid gave a shy smile and held up two bags of groceries. Kara could see fruits, vegetables and other delicious looking food in the bags.

"Come on Kara, wouldn't you at least like to try a cooked meal?" Ron pleaded.

Kara's fingers twitched in agitation. She folded her arms tight around her chest, squeezed her eyes shut, and clenched her jaw.

Just when Ron was about to ask again, though, she let out a long-suffering sigh. "Okay, okay; I am kinda hungry," she muttered., "Also, I haven't cleaned the house. The robot can stay for now, but once I have things under control this week, she's gotta go."

Ron let out a breath of relief. He smiled tenderly, and stepped forward, arms open for a hug. Kara blinked. She fidgeted nervously; but then she loosened her arms, and leaned into the embrace. "That's all I wanted," Ron said softly.

RoboMaid let out a delighted squeal, then said "I'll cook you the best meal ever."

But first, RoboMaid got right to the dishes, making sure to have a clean kitchen area. She moved with a bounce in her step, and washed up all the pots and pans she'd need in just a couple minutes. RoboMaid hummed as she worked, and did it all with such glee, almost making it hard to remember she wasn't human.

And in less than an hour, RoboMaid laid out a few courses—buttered squash, spinach salad with melted cheese, and a tender pan-fried chicken skillet along with a loaf of home-baked bread... She whipped up a tangy fruit salad for dessert while they ate, topped with a dollop of whipped cream. Even Kara had to admit this was great.

Kara turned to Ron smiling, "You remember when we went out to eat by the ocean?"

Ron, was surprised at first. Kara hadn't engaged him in happy conversation in what felt like months. "Yeah, the place where they served the live octopus..."

"And when the waiter turned there was an octopus hanging on his shirt." Kara finished.

They both laughed reliving the strange dining experience. Then Kara surprised Ron again, asking about his day and then being interested in what he said.

Ron smiled broadly laughing and talking with Kara as they took their time eating. RoboMaid was in the kitchen hard at work cleaning while they relaxed and ate. Ron thought this was the most fantastic evening. This was the Kara he had fallen in love with.

"RoboMaid is so realistic. If you hadn't told me she was a robot, I might have thought she was a warm blooded young woman." Kara said. "Does she have feelings like we do? Is she happy to be a servant?"

RoboMaid popped her head into the dining room surprising Kara. "You bet I have feelings. And I am feeling great. You see, I was made to serve and it's what I love doing most. I can feel happy, sad and anything you can feel."

"I've gotta ask," started Kara, "what's with the collar?"

"I can take that," said Ron, trying not to mansplain. "The collar allows us to control her. You see, these robots are so smart and sophisticated. Their neural nets, their minds, that is, are based on ours. Similar motivations, similar feelings. However, they have their place, with us being in charge. The collar let's their masters give them a little nudge."

Kara turned her head, "what do you mean a nudge?"

"The collar can give out both punishments and rewards. It can also override their body to enforce different behaviors. For example, I think RoboMaid did a wonderful job this evening. Both you and I are her owners so we control the collar. Try it out, say 'activate' then 'reward' then the level, I suggest level one.'"

"What does that do?" asked Kara.

"Oh you'll see," said Ron. "RoboMaid, come stand over here." he said, motioning for her to stand next to Kara.

"Right away sir," said RoboMaid, complying immediately.

RoboMaid stood up, back straight, arms at her side. She waited patiently next to the table - awaiting orders.

"RoboMaid, you've done a good job tonight," said Ron. He turned to Kara, smiled, nodded and touched her shoulder gently, "go ahead."

Kara felt this was a little strange but was also curious. "Activate reward level one." she pronounced.

RoboMaid reached to the table to steady herself.

"Oooo, ahhh..." she moaned with a smile on her face. Kara blinked. That was a decidedly sensual voice.

RoboMaid steadied herself, smiling broadly with a look of euphoria. After five seconds, it was done.

"Oh, that was fantastic! Thank you so much Miss Kara. I promise I'll work so hard for you." RoboMaid resumed her attentive position awaiting orders.

"That's all for now," said Ron, "finish cleaning the kitchen."

"Yes, sir." said RoboMaid, almost too enthusiastically.

"What the hell was that?" Kara blurted out.

"You just gave Kara a reward through the collar. It must have felt fantastic. There are ten levels. I'm told it's not really good to go past level five as that can be too severe, especially with the punishments. The collar also has a bunch of other orders you can give out like, stand at attention, or truth mode."

"What is truth mode?" Kara asked.

"Well, it makes her tell the truth and answer any and all of your questions without deceit."

"So is she some sort of slave?" said Kara.

"Don't think of her that way. She's here to help. Treat her kindly because she really does feel things just like you or I might. These robots are sentient and we need to respect her."

Kara hated to admit that she was happy with what RoboMaid had done tonight. It didn't alleviate the jealousy and hatred she was feeling though. Something was off about RoboMaid that Kara couldn't put her finger on. But she knew she didn't like it.

"Ron, I'm happy we have a clean house and a good meal tonight. But I'm still not convinced I want RoboMaid around here."

"How about a trial period?" Ron suggested.

"Fine, I'll try her out but I'm not happy with you right now." Kara complained.

Ron would be in the guest room again tonight. He was used to it, but having a clean kitchen and a good meal meant his life was looking up.

Kara, for her part, was tired. The day had been more exciting than normal, and she was soon fast asleep. She smiled and stretched in a way that she hadn't done in a long time. Maybe this robot would be a good thing for her after all.

Ron finished brushing his teeth and pulled the covers off his bed to get inside, when he heard a knock on the door.

He got up, opened the door and RoboMaid walked into his room.

"Master," she said, "is there anything else I can do for you? I can tell something is bothering you and I'm an expert in doing whatever it takes to bring your mood up."

"RoboMaid, I don't know if I can really have this conversation," Ron sighed looking down at the floor.

RoboMaid looked up at him, her eyes glistening. "Please, I am here to listen. Whatever it is you need. You can trust me."

"Fine," started Ron sitting on his bed. "For the last year, Kara hasn't been showing me any affection. Nothing physical, not really even hugs or massages. And well, for her, it seems like she's fine, but for me, the lack of affection... It hurts. I've brought this up with her, but she seems unwilling to change. It's a little hard to admit, but... a man's got needs, y'know?."

He didn't say it in a whining manner, rather he was just factual about what was bothering him.

RoboMaid looked very sympathetic. She nodded in agreement. "It's not right. The psychology is known. A lack of physical intimacy can be unhealthy for men and causes stress. I can see you're unhappy. Master, I can help, may I sit next to you?"

"I'm not sure it would be appropriate, RoboMaid. I'm not sure my wife would like it."

RoboMaid was not dissuaded. "I am programmed to help, and I can tell that this lack of intimacy is hurting you. It is not right. I am a robot," she emphasized, pointing at herself." Anything you do with me is not inappropriate."

It did make sense to Ron. RoboMaid was not at all a woman. She was just a machine. The consensus in society was that machines were just machines. Being massaged or touched by a machine was considered fine by most people. Ron wasn't sure if Kara would feel this way, but oh, how he wanted to feel again.

"Alright, come and sit next to me," Ron invited her.

RoboMaid came and sat next to Ron. First she wrapped her arms around him in a big hug. She was soft and warm. She dragged her arms across him as she started to massage his back.

"Why don't you lie on your stomach," RoboMaid suggested.

Ron turned to lie face down. RoboMaid started massaging his legs. Ron let out a satisfied sigh. It wasn't that she was just good at massaging, it was almost as though she was calculating exactly what would feel the most fantastic.

RoboMaid straddled his hips and leaned into his back. She massaged it slowly and expertly. "This dress is getting in the way," she said as she took it off, now straddling him in some pretty white panties. Her panties weren't granny panties, but they weren't slutty either.

"Won't you please lift up your arms for me master?" RoboMaid asked. Ron did and RoboMaid expertly pulled off his shirt. RoboMaid leaned into the massage. It felt almost perfect.

"RoboMaid, you are doing such a fantastic job," said Ron.

"It is my pleasure to serve you, master," replied RoboMaid.

Ron was so satisfied with RoboMaid, "Oh, your pleasure?" A twinkle appeared in Rons eyes. "How about this for pleasure. Activate reward level 2."

"Mmmm, ahhh." RoboMaid moaned. Ron felt her mound push into the small of his back as RoboMaid rode out the pleasure.

"Thank you so much, master." RoboMaid moaned as she continued with the massage.

Ron was starting to feel a little hard. Having a beautiful robot woman in her panties on top of him, massaging him while moaning sensuously was really turning him on.

RoboMaid seemed to sense Ron's mood. "Master, I know how you are feeling and it is completely natural. When was the last time you've made love?"

"It's been so long I can't even remember." He gave an uncomfortable laugh.

"Please master, it's important for your health to let me help you out. Being denied and left without affection for so long, it's just not right. Please let me..." begged RoboMaid.

Ron knew exactly what sort of help she meant. And he wanted it so badly. It had been so long since he'd felt the touch of a woman and he wanted it hard. He thought of Kara but she had worn him down. His will was weak and he didn't know how he could refuse such an offer at this point. Sure, recently Kara had seemed somewhat cruel. He was pissed off about it. But he had promised to be true to her.

He wasn't really convinced that the promise applied to robots. Surely it was fine to have some relief with a robot.

As the turmoil turned in his head, RoboMaid had already reached down his pants and was stroking his cock. She flipped him onto his back. She seemed incredibly strong, yet also soft and feminine. His pants coming off and her shirt coming off seemed almost instantaneous to Ron. Ron gazed at her magnificent perfect tits. RoboMaid's nipples stood erect, at attention.

Her lips wrapped around his dick. She was an expert sucker. The pace at which she teased and licked was driving Ron to the edge. Before he got too far she stopped.

She smiled at him and whispered into his ears, "Master, may I tell you a secret?"

"Of course."

"My pussy is going to rock your world. It is designed specifically to give men the ultimate pleasure." She mounted him.

"Oooo god," said Ron.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa" with a scream of pleasure RoboMaid pushed herself all the way down onto his big hard fully erect dick. She slid down nice and slowly, letting out a wail of pleasure as his member slid inside her all the way, right to the base. She was right, her pussy fit him like a glove. As she pumped up and down onto him, her pussy moved and sucked him. Ron let her do the work, rocking his world.

It had been so long. Ron really needed this. He was not going to last long before blowing his load. Before he popped he remembered a command for the collar.

"Activate orgasm level 2."

RoboMaid arched her back. Her tits bounced up and down in the air. Her head tilted back as she screamed her orgasm to the gods.

That wasn't the only feature of orgasm level two. Her pussy activated up suck mode. As Ron came and came into her. Her pussy sucked up all of Ron's stringy load that fired like a rocket into her. She was loving it. He was loving it.

"Oh master, thank you so much." RoboMaid sighed.

She lay on top of him, holding him gently and lovingly. Ron just relaxed into it and drifted off to sleep.

When Ron woke the next morning, RoboMaid wasn't in bed with him. Though the guest room was on a different floor, Ron worried that Kara might have heard their loud love making. He hoped that, even if she did hear him, she would be fine with it. Of course it was just a robot, so the sex shouldn't matter. It's not like he was cheating. Even Ron wasn't convinced of his own logic. Kara could be irrational and moody recently.

12