The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she was very clear that we get the will done and notarized. Do you know anyone?"

"How the fuck would I know a notary? Fuck! Wait! My dad's new girlfriend! She was talking about her sister being a notary! She's been trying to get in good with me, I can call in a favor and I bet she could do it. How do we get a will document?"

"Print one from online I guess? I don't think it matters if it's signed and notarized. Make the call and I will print the will. SUNNY?!? Are you here?" Ben called loudly.

I reached out and touched him just as Simon yelled, "Wait!"

I turned, confused.

"She's here!" Ben breathed. "She just touched me."

"When you touch someone, you'll never be able to touch anyone else until they die," Simon told me. "Not until you're a lot stronger and been around a while.

"It's too late now," I told him, a little let down.

"Sunny, we're getting everything done right now, ok?" Ben called out loudly.

I had to giggle. I wasn't deaf! Just dead. Why wasn't I freaking out and going into shock?

Getting through the next couple of days was the worst, especially when Dash showed up and climbed into the bed with my body. He hugged and rocked and begged me to just sit up and come back. He loved me and needed me.

When he found out Ben and Riley got everything, he tried to accuse them of poisoning me until the coroner told him that my body had cancer.

Ben and Riley did everything I asked them, including burying me on the property so I could stay close. They also left my room open for SImon and I to use and we made frequent use of it. He'd learned a great many things watching people over the years and he showed me all of them.

After a couple of years, Riley got married and moved out, but Ben stayed.

It was soon after that that Simon and I got into an argument that made him go stay in the servants house, refusing to come back to the big house.

I wasn't going to play his game, though. Instead, I went up to Ben's room and he was laying in his bed watching some superhero movie. Climbing in next to him, I half straddled him and undid his pants. Ben's mouth dropped open as he watched his pants unzipping and being tugged down enough to free his cock that was quickly getting hard.

"Oh, fuck, please be Sunny and not the dude," he breathed.

I pulled his hand close and held it around my breast and he let out a sigh of relief. I pulled his cock out of his boxers and wrapped my lips around him and he shuddered and groaned, closing his eyes as his head dropped back.

"Fuck, Sunny... I've dreamed of this! I've always wanted you! Needed you this way! Ohhh, god! It's been so fucking long! I'm gonna come, Sunny!"

When he came, I sucked and pulled and swallowed, making him moan again.

Sitting up, still straddling him, I woke his laptop in bed next to him and opened a word document.

'Dash still comes'

"Yeah but I don't let him in," Ben told me, trying to catch his breath as he fixed his pants.

'Invite him. Let him come and sit him down in my room. Tell him you found something I left him and a letter from me.'

"Uhhh, sure, ok," he shrugged, confused. Pulling out his phone, he texted Dash and told him to come first thing in the morning.

I was a bit happy that night, curled up next to Ben. I knew Simon wouldn't really mind, he'd been jealous in human form but only thought it was amusing when I teased about sneaking into their rooms and helping them get off when they were masturbating. We'd watched them together several times, sometimes making love in the same room as we did. This was the first time I had done it.

In the morning, Dash arrived bright and early, his face full of excitement. "She really left me a letter?" he asked as soon as Ben answered the door.

"Yeah, and something for you too. Come on, it's up in her old room," Ben told him, sounding guilty and nervous.

He probably thought I was going to kill him.

As soon as Ben closed the door after saying he'd be right back with the letter, Dash stood and looked around sadly. Going to my dresser, he touched a few of my things. "I miss you so much," he whispered.

I went to him and did what I'd been practicing so hard on. I took his hand.

He yipped and jerked back.

I took it again, gently, then reached up and stroked his cheek.

"Is this some kind of fucking joke?" he demanded, then went to the door. It didn't open and he pounded on it. "Let me out!"

I went to him again and took his hand, tugging on him gently.

"I don't know how you're doing this, but it's not funny!" he yelled at the door.

I was getting impatient. Reaching out, I rubbed his cock through his jeans and he sucked in a breath and froze.

"Not fucking funny," he spoke again, his voice a few octaves higher and very shaky.

Reaching up, I caressed his face with my other hand and slid my thumb over his lips.

"Sunny?" he asked in a whisper of disbelief.

Still rubbing his thickening cock, I took his hand again and pulled him to the bed. He let me this time, still stiff and jerky in his movements. While he was still standing, I undid his pants and pushed them down, then his underwear as he clenched his fists and stared down in wide eyed horror.

"You're going to bite my dick off, aren't you?" he breathed fearfully.

In answer, I eased him down to the bed to lay back on it, then wrapped my lips around his half hard cock and sucked and stroked with my mouth and hand.

"Oh god, Sunny, it is you!" he panted, his hands immediately going to my hair. "Ohhhh... I've missed you so much! I still love you, Sunny! So much! Ohh, yes! Yes baby, that's perfect. So fucking perfect," he groaned.

He sucked in a breath and panted a little wild eyed as I pulled off of his cock and stood up.

"Sunny?"

Putting my hands on his shoulders, I pushed him back and climbed on him, reaching down to guide his cock into my wet and waiting pussy.

"Nnnnnn, fuck! Baby, you feel so good!" he whispered, his hands on my hips. I let him guide the pace, but when I got close, I took his hands and threaded my fingers through his for balance. His cock felt heavenly as I rode him, bouncing off of him wildly and he cried out in ecstasy as his back arched up. "Oh fuck, baby, YES! I fucking love that! Oh god, Sunny!"

I came around his cock, my walls gripping him tight as he made a mewling noise of pure bliss. As I came down, I started riding him again, knowing he was close.

When he gripped my hips and pulled me down hard, I knew he was there and I could feel him spending himself inside of me.

"Oh god!" he panted. "That... that was amazing, Sunny! Perfect. God I've missed you! How can I talk to you? How can you talk to me? I have so much to tell you!"

I got up and went through the door, opening and closing it, then sealing the room completely. No sound, no leaving.

Going down to Ben, I went to his computer.

'He won't be leaving. Get him two meals a day and a portable toilet. I will escort him to showers. He's MY prisoner now. My sex slave.'

Ben stared at the text wide eyed, then nodded, red faced.

'Take his truck and park it at his house. Wear gloves.'

He nodded again, his face going white now.

I went back up to the room without opening the door this time and sat watching him for a while as he pounded on the door and paced and yelled for help. Yelled for me.

When Ben came with a tray, I sealed Dash in a circle so he couldn't get out. He tried to yell to Ben for help, but Ben couldn't hear him. He refused to even look at him as he brought in the portable toilet.

As soon as Ben left, I let Dash go and sealed the door again as Dash ran to it, yanking on it and pounding.

I went to Dash and took his wrist, pulling him to the bed and pushing him down. There was no resisting, I was stronger. I was the house.

Pulling his pants off, then his shirt and the rest of his clothes, I tossed them next to the door. As he lay pinned to the bed.

Turning back to him, I licked along the length of his cock and he let out a shuddering breath. It thickened quickly and got hard as I toyed with him, stroking and licking and sucking.

"Sunny," he breathed. "I get it, I understand what you're doing and I'm SORRY. I'm sorry I held you against you will and forced you to have sex... of fuck! Fuck that feels so good! Ohh, let my hands go, I want to hold you!"

If he was lying, it didn't matter, he couldn't hurt me. I let his hands go and he immediately grabbed my head and stroked my cheek as I sucked on his rock hard cock.

"That's fucking perfect baby," he groaned, then pulled me off of his cock and turned me to lay on the bed as his hands slid down my wasit to my legs and in. His fingers found my pussy and he dropped down, wrapping his mouth around my labia and sucking hard before letting go and licking along my slit before sucking on my clit. His finger slid into me, then a second as he groaned with my slit in his mouth and rubbed it hard with his tongue.

When I came with a cry of ecstasy, he moaned too as he felt me squeezing his fingers.

"That's fucking right, baby. I can still make you come for me. Always," he whispered before standing and leaning over me, then ramming his cock into me. I cried out as he roared.

"I don't know if I should be pissed or if I should join you," Simon spoke from the doorway. "You think he'd mind if I fucked him from behind as he fucked you?"

I laughed, still breathless as I held Dash's arms. "Maybe go a little slower to start out," I told him.

Simon chuckled and moved closer, going to a knee behind Dash.

Dash went still above me, his eyes huge. "That... that's not you, is it?" he asked fearfully. "I... oh fuck. Fuck that feels amazing! If I'd known having my ass licked felt so good... oh god," he moaned, starting to fuck me again, but more slowly so Simon could move with him. "Shit! I'm not going to last, I... OH! Oh fuck!" he gasped and I was assuming Simon had slid a finger into his ass. "Nnn, fuck, I don't even care, that's amazing! Ohh, baby, fuck! I'm coming!"

When he squirted in me, I let out a dark chuckle.

"Do I get to lay him down and fuck him now?" Simon asked as Dash fell on the bed next to me on his back.

"Why don't you fuck me for now?" I asked with a smirk.

"In the ass?"

In answer, I rolled to my stomach and he laughed lightly as he moved over the top of me to plunge his cock into my ass.

"Baby," Dash panted. "I don't even care if you keep me locked up in this place. I'll stay without the locked door. I fucking loved that and I still fucking love you. If you want a sex slave, you fucking have one."

"Oh, this will be fun," Simon whispered in my ear as he rammed into me. I only smiled as I let the bliss wash over me.