The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The word document was maximized.

'Be back in a moment.'

I nodded, still smiling, then went back to doing more research. I wanted to find an agent that might be able to get me a bulk deal on the surrounding houses.

"Hey," one of the girls called from the door.

I looked up and smiled at her expectantly.

"I'm Olivia. Umm, Kevin said you were taking borders? And the rent was super cheap? I would love to be able to get out of my folks home and Sheria wants out of her place too. She's my girlfriend. Out there playing with us. Umm... we thought about sharing a room if that's ok?"

"Sure, I'd have to run a background check like I did for Kevin and Riley."

"Sure, that's cool. I'm only 18 so I don't think there's even anything on it. Sheria too. We both just graduated this last Spring. Umm, what information do we need? And how long does a background check take?"

"Not long," I smiled, getting up to get her one of the forms I had printed out as a rental agreement.

I no sooner handed it to her than there was a knock at the door.

I went out and looked out. Derrick.

Stepping back into the living room, I looked at all of the people there. "Hey, would one or all of you come closer so the guy at the door could see you? So he doesn't try anything?"

They all got up quickly and filled the hall behind me. After they were out there, I opened the door.

The first thing Derrick did was look behind me at all of the people. "I need to speak to you alone," he told me, command in his voice.

"We're staying right here," a larger man said loudly, I didn't know his name.

"Who the fuck are these people? I know you don't have family and your mom just burned up in that fire. You have no one else."

"We're friends," big man growled. "Having dinner and dessert."

Derrick glared at him, then down at me. "You need to drop the charges."

"No."

"Things will go bad quick if you don't, Sunny," he hissed in an almost whisper.

Big man moved closer until he was standing right behind me and the others followed.

"I just want to be left alone," I told Derrick. "You're the one who told the other cops, not me. He deserves to be in jail and you know it. He raped me, hurt me, tortured me and has stalked me. He broke into my home. In what world does a man get away with that?"

"I didn't fucking tell them, you did, bitch! You were so fucking loud on the phone they heard everything and followed me here."

"I'm glad they did. He deserves to be arrested and prosecuted and you know it."

"He's a great cop and a good guy, he doesn't deserve to be taken down for one mistake!"

"The hospital told me I wasn't the first to be raped by him or hurt by him. That his friends always forced her to drop charges. You aren't going to force me."

"Fuck if I won't. I'll have this place condemned, torn down."

"I'll call the news," Riley spoke up. "Tell them you are threatening her after she wouldn't drop charges on your cop friend. My aunt is Genieve Grissam with channel 5 news, she would LOVE a lead like this, especially with all the cover-ups and women who were forced to drop charges. They'll want to know why he was still a cop after the first time, let alone after all the rest. We all heard you threaten her."

"I have 30 witnesses that will say I was never here," Derrick sneered.

"Will you?" Olivia asked, raising her phone higher so he could see she was recording him.

"You will delete that you fucking cunt or you will never have another days rest in your life!"

"Calling Aunt Gen now," Riley told him, picking up his phone.

Derrick pulled a gun from his waistband and pointed it at Riley. "Bitch, hand me your fucking phone now or this boy will get shot for trying to jump me."

Genieveve handed over her phone quickly, her face pale. Derrick snatched Riley's phone away too.

Derrick turned and pressed the barrel to my head. "You are going to call in to the station and drop the fucking charges right now," he growled.

The gun was jerked high and Derrick looked confused a moment before his arm was bent backwards at the elbow and he screamed as the gun was dropped to the porch. Riley picked it up and threw it in the yard looking wide eyed at Derrick who was on his knees, screaming.

Big guy pulled his phone out and called the police as Gen and Riley got their phones off the porch.

Derrick was shoved face down and grunted as something heavy landed on his back.

"What the fuck is happening?" Big guy asked in confusion.

"She's using like, telekinesis on him!" Sheria spoke in complete awe. "She's a witch!"

"Holy shit! Are you going to sacrifice us?" Kevin asked in fear.

"I'm not a virgin!" Olivia wailed.

I giggled. "It's not me. It's the ghost who lives here and protects me," I told them.

That didn't seem to help as they all seemed to panic now.

"There's really a fucking ghost?" another guy yelped, backing up.

"He's nice! He's super nice unless, you know, you put a gun to my head."

"That's... kind of cool," Sharia breathed, looking around. "A real live ghost! I SO want to live here now!"

"It's a secret and you can't tell anyone," I told them.

"That's who you were talking to earlier," Riley realized out loud.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Police are on their way," Big guy told me, the phone still to his ear. "They are asking his name."

"Derrick Gilliland. He's here trying to make me drop charges against Officer Dash Decklan."

"Dash Decklan?" Sheria asked with a sneer. "He sounds like some comic book character."

When the police arrived, they looked incredibly unhappy to be there, giving me angry looks as they helped get Derrick onto the stretcher for the ambulance.

"Aren't they going to take our statements or ask what happened?" Riley asked as they left.

"No. They are friends of Dash's, and him."

"I'm calling my aunt," Riley scowled. "This is bullshit!"

Sharia and Olivia moved in, then big guy, whose name was Ben, also moved in. The days following were quiet for a moment until the news story was put out. Cops hovered around the street and pulled over everyone who left the house, issuing ticks for every little thing they could think of. Riley called his aunt again and a man showed up, then filmed the police pulling over every single person who left the house, including me. I hadn't been leaving the house at all, but as soon as the officer had me pulled over, he bent me over the hood of his cruiser and cuffed me.

"You wanna cry rape, bitch?" he asked in my ear. "I'll take you to the fucking station and you'll learn waht rape is! We all want a couple hours in a cell with you, cunt. I should fuck you with my maglight right here and now for the bullshit publicity you're causing! In the ass!"

"I'm going to fuck her throat and piss in her mouth," the other officer sneered. "Let's get her over to the empty garage."

When they pulled me to stand and started walking me, I smiled at the other officer.

"What's so fucking funny, cunt? We're about to start your punishment and it's not going to stop anytime soon!"

"Because I'm wearing a wire and everything you say is being recorded and broadcast live. Officer Callument. Officer Johnson."

The other officer ripped my shirt open and stared at the microphone like it was a snake.

"You fucking BITCH!" the officer holding me snarled, then threw me to the pavement. "Get those fucking cuffs and let's go!"

As soon as they were gone, the camera man who'd been waiting in the closest abandoned house hurried out and helped me up. "We got them! We got them dead to rights! This is going to make national news!"

I got my bike and went back to my house, then let Simon hold me close as I trembled. Everyone else was celebrating and I was used to having so many people in the house now. I could see all of Simon's arms now and some of his shoulders. The more he touched me, the more I could see and I wanted to just stay in his arms until I could see all of him.

The story did make national headlines and the entire station was under investigation for not only allowing it to happen, but encouraging it and putting pressure on the girls Dash had been harrassing.

Olivia and Sheria both moved in, then Ben, then Cole from their D&D group. They had more friends, but I asked them to wait on bringing more in until I got things finished. After having the bathrooms upstairs done, I had the bakers kitchen retrofitted, then a guy came in to look over all the books that were in the attic. I felt like the money he offered was obscene, but I also wondered if he was trying to cheat me, so I brought in a second opinion. The first man WAS trying to cheat me.

After that, I began buying the houses around mine and tore down every house on my block, planning to fence it all in to make a huge garden with a glass greenhouse and restore the carriage house and servants house, setting them up like they had been at the turn of the century. Next came the larger task of getting the other houses around me to eventually restore or tear down and build new. I wanted to bring the nice neighborhood back and I wanted to buy up all the property before the land value went up.

I'd just bought a new place and like I always did, I went over to have a look at it, trying to guess if it was a tear down or a remodel and to look inside to see if anything was salvageable. I went out back to open the old shed and as I got the bolt cutters up to the lock, a hand closed around my mouth, then my waist as they picked me up. Screaming into the hand, I kicked and struggled, but they handled me easily as they carried me out front. As soon as I saw the truck, I knew it was Dash.

Shit.

I also knew I wasn't going to get out of it this time, not unless I started faking it from the very beginning.

I went still and he put me in the truck, turning me to cuff me.

"Dash!" I breathed excitedly. "Oh god I've missed you so much!" I cried, throwing my arms around his neck and breaking down into sobs.

"I'm not falling for it this time," he growled, pushing me back and cuffing my hands. He got in and I moved close to him, taking his arm and leaning against him.

"I have missed you... so much more than I thought I would. I realized something, Dash! I've been so incredibly afraid of relationships because every man in my life has always left! ALL of them. I didn't want to get attached, not ever. I couldn't let anyone in! But you, Dash... you really love me. You really love me and you would never leave me! You'll never leave me, right Dash?"

"You'll never fucking get away again," he snarled, pulling away.

I let out a happy sigh. "I knew you wouldn't leave me. I knew you'd come back for me! Thank you, Dash! Thank you for restoring my faith that there can be true love in this world! I've been wanting you for so long! Wishing for you!"

"You had me arrested, bitch! I begged you not to and you had me arrested! I've been in jail!"

"What? No, Dash! No! I dropped the charges! You were never supposed to be arrested at all! I didn't call the police, I called Derrick, didn't he tell you? He's the one who let the others find out, not me! I never pressed charges at all! I thought you were just mad at me because they took you off my property! I thought they let you go once you got to the station, Derrick talked like you weren't going to get in trouble at all! And I didn't realize then what I know now. I started missing you so much, so incredibly much! I almost called you so many times! My heart ached, but I knew you would come back! I was waiting for it! Waiting for you to show me that you still loved me!"

"I'm going to OWN you," he hissed.

"Mmmmm," I purred, my body writhing up against him. "I like that baby. I've missed that too... I've imagined that day over and over and over again as I touched myself. You were so perfect and masterful, knowing exactly what I like and what I want. And you didn't leave!" I told him, choking up. "I knew you wouldn't leave! You proved me wrong! Not everyone leaves! Not if it's true love! Dash!" I cried, then broke down sobbing as I threw myself in his lap.

"I'm not falling for it!" he yelled angrily, but he didn't move me.

"I know, baby. I know, I'll have to prove myself. I lied to you once, but never again! Time will show you how much I've missed you and how much I adore you! How I realized too late that you were the one. I was so jaded and so against relationships that I couldn't see the forest for the trees," I cried, then lifted up and put my cuffed arms around his neck, burying my face in his neck as I kept sobbing. He went tense all over, but didn't stop me, even putting that arm around my waist to hold me against him. "I'm so sorry, baby," I whispered, then kissed his neck and jaw. "I love you so much! I want to get married and have a family with you, Dash. Kids just like you with so much love in their hearts that it shines through no matter what! Not like me who let it hurt me so much that I thought I'd never heal. Thank you. Thank you, Dash, for showing me that love can fix me," I whispered, then pressed against him again as I cried as if overcome with emotion.

He pulled into his house and I hugged him close, moving to his lap so he'd have to carry me in as I snuggled into his neck.

Carrying me gently, he brought me into his house and straight back to his bed. Immediately he cuffed the handcuffs to the bed on the chain. He paused looking down at me, swallowing hard as he looked me over with conflicting emotions.

"It's ok baby," I told him softly. "I understand. It's going to take time and I'm willing to take as long as you need. You're worth waiting for. Baby? Will you make love to me? Keep one hand cuffed, but let me hold you and make love to you? Not rough, but really making love?"

He hesitated again, looking me over. Finally, he uncuffed me completely and started pulling my clothes off. I went up on my knees eagerly, making him grab my arms, but I started unbuttoning his shirt as if I didn't notice, then his jeans. He let me, continuing to pull my clothes off before laying me back on the bed and looking down at me with incredibly hopeful eyes. Pulling him in for a kiss, I slid both my hands into his hair and kissed him passionately a moment, before wrapping my legs around him.

"Ohh, my love, I've been waiting for this!" I breathed, tightening my hold on him and pulling him closer with my legs. "I love you so much! My Dash, please! Say you love me too and you don't hate me now!"

"I don't hate you," he whispered, kissing my jaw, then nipping lightly. He did again, a little harder. "I am angry with you."

"Mmmm," I smiled, looking up at him with lust in my eyes. "Does that mean you'll punish me later?" I asked breathlessly, excitement in my voice.

His lips twitched slightly. "You better believe I will."

I laughed wickedly, then pulled him into another kiss, pushing up and grinding my hips into him. "Make love to me!" I pleaded.

I didn't have to ask again as he moved up and shoved into me almost roughly before pushing up enough that he could look down at me as he made love to me. I let myself get lost in it, gave myself over to him completely as I held on to his arms.

"Oh! Yes! Yes my love, that's perfect! You feel so good... oh baby I love you! I love everything about you! Mostly I love how you never gave up on me! You kept going until I saw what you saw. You were perfect for me and I was perfect for you and I did love you! I just had to be shown the way first! You're so amazing and so patient my love! Nnn, I've missed you so much! I have letters for you, my love! I wrote you every day because I knew you would come for me! I KNEW you would! And I wanted you to so badly! I was so afraid you hated me! Mmm, faster my love! I told you about everything! All my plans! Everything I wanted for us! I'm going to make you so happy, Dash! We're going to be so happy! I adore you, my love!"

"You made me lose my job," he growled, thrusting harder and harder.

"Baby, you'll never have to work again! I didn't tell you this, but I have an inheritance! A big one. We can do whatever we want! Ohhh, fuck baby that feels good! Harder! Nnnnnn, god damn! My sweet, beautiful god!"

He sucked in a breath and pushed in hard, then came inside me, throbbing and shooting his cum into me.

"Oh Dash! Oh, that was beautiful!" I panted, rolling with him to lay on his shoulder as he lay down next to me. "Hold me, my love."

"I'm still pissed at you," he rumbled, but he held me close.

"I know baby, and that's ok. I'll make it up to you. Can I make you dinner tonight? I'll make you a list and you can cuff me here until you get back. Mmmm, I love being pleasantly sore after great sex. And I'm putting chocolate ice-cream on the list," I giggled.

"We'll see," He sighed tiredly.

I turned and kissed his shoulder, then let out another contented sigh as I threw my arm and leg over him and pretended to fall asleep. He hugged me to him and somewhere in there, I did fall asleep.

I woke with a start when he tried to ease out from under me. "Dash?!?" I wailed sleepily, pretending to be disoriented.

"Shhh, babe, it's ok. I have to use the bathroom."

I let out a sigh and laid back down. "Mmm, when you get back do we get to play more?" I asked muzzily.

"Make me that list when I get back," he called, stepping into the bathroom.

I stayed in the bed knowing he was a lot faster than I was and it was pointless trying to run. My best chance was either getting back to my house or waiting until Riley and the others started missing me and knew something was up. The first place the police would look was here. If they looked. Hopefully Riley was smart enough to call a different precinct.

Dash came back in and I smiled at him. "Five more minutes," I called to him. "Come snuggle me."

He grinned and came over, half tackling me as he rolled me to hold me. Laughing and holding on to him, I moved up and kissed him as I lay on his chest.

"I'm excited to cook for you," I told him, looking over his face lovingly. "Can't wait to show you how well I can cook and see you smile for me again. Mmm... when you cuff me can you do it face down, then come back and ravage me before dinner? Make me come for you."

"I think I'm strapping you to the rack," he smirked. "With the biggest anal plug I own. Biggest dildo too."

I sucked in a breath looking up at him with wide eyes. "I want you to fuck me, but... mmm, punishing me sounds good too. Maybe tomorrow? You can spend the day punishing me all day tomorrow! Mmm, baby, hurry up!" I laughed, rolling to my stomach and putting my wrists up for the cuffs.

He chuckled. "I need the list, remember?"

"Right... fuck the list, we can do take out so we have more time to play."

"So you can scream for help when they get here?"

"No, baby. I'm where I want to be. Cuff me if you want and gag me, or meet them at the car when they get here. I just want more time with you right now. My phone and credit cards are in my back pocket of my jeans, use the blue one, it's a debit card. Chinese! I like beef and broccoli!"

He laughed again, then went to the other room to order. While he was gone, I turned and cuffed myself to the bed, arching my back up with my ass in the air.

When he came back in, he paused at the door, looking me over, then giving me a smirk. "You know, I may need a minute, right?" he asked with a smile as he came and got in bed next to me. "But that's really fucking sexy. I want to hold you a while longer."

Right, he was lovey dovey driven and not sex driven. Epic romance and cuddles and all the bullshit I wasn't into.

Uncuffing me, he pulled me close and hugged me to him. I hugged him back, then broke down crying again.

"Sunny! What's wrong?"

"You love me," I sobbed helplessly. "I prayed for you to come, hoped for it every day! I wanted you so badly and I was afraid you hated me too much now! But you don't hate me!" I wailed, clutching him tightly. "You still love me! I don't deserve you, Dash! Thank you for not giving up on me, I'll try to be worthy!"