The House

Story Info
Husband and wife find a sex room in their new home.
3.8k words
3.98
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael and Lisa were moderately successful. They weren't living from paycheck to paycheck like they had used to. There was an amount of comfort now. Unfortunately, they were getting older and contemplating retirement. What would be the best use of their financial resources? IRA? Money Market? Real Estate? Obviously, real estate almost always works within 5 to 10 years.

The research auctions, abandoned property, foreclosures and "fixers." They found a house, a block or two away from them that was substantially cheaper than all the houses around. Evidently it was abandoned and the bank was selling it for the remaining mortgage debt along with some back taxes and utility bills. All in all, it was about 1/3 of the price of the surrounding houses. It was such a great deal they could not ignore it.

When they inspected the house, prior to putting in the bid, the house was immaculate. It was better than the house they lived in. It had newer appliances, more room, more recently renovated, and had a recent large master bedroom addition, it was fully furnished with really nice furniture.

Skeptical, they decided to try to learn more about the house. The last owners bought the house fives years earlier and spent a lot of money refurbishing it. Then, last year, traveling to vacation died in a car crash. They had no surviving family and no children. The house was just left vacant. In several ways this made them feel better about buying it. Obviously it was sad about the previous owners, but that's life. They were glad the house was not taken from underneath someone who was now homeless or in a bad way. It was just a shitty unfortunate accident. If they didn't buy it, someone else would, and they wouldn't feel guilty about stealing someone else' home. They would never have done that, no matter how good the price.

They decided to put $10K over the minimum bid on the auction and see what happened. Surprisingly, a month later, they owned the home. When they received the keys and the deed to the house, they were, needless to say, shocked that it happened so quickly. They barely had time to fully understand that they had a second house. They hired a cleaning company to clean the house from top to bottom to get ride of the dust and dirt of laying vacant for so long.

After the house was clean, they visited the home and walked through it. What surprised them most was how much they liked it better than their own house. They decided to move in to the new house and rent their old house. They had been meaning to do some renovations anyway and since this house was already finished, why not take it and fix the old house for a rental property.

The first thing they noticed with a twinge of sadness for the previous owners, that they had not moved out. All their possessions were still in the home, it all came with the purchase. Their cloths, computers, jewelry, tools, etc. They decided to take all the previous owners personal stuff to charity. They cleaned out the closets, garage, furniture, etc. They found about $10,000 in cash and jewelry and donated that to a homeless shelter. They donated all the clothing to a thrift shop that routinely gave winter coats to people who needed them.

They now felt that they could move in with a clear conscience. They did not know the previous owners, but all the donations were made in their name. Hopefully people would think fondly about their benefactors.

A few months later, Michael and Lisa we all moved in. Their old house was being renovated and there was a renter ready to move in when renovations were completed. All in all, it was much more than they ever suspected.

In their new home, Michael noticed something he thought was weird. The master bedroom was an obvious addition with a foundation and everything, but there was no connection from the old basement to what should be a basement under the addition. Was it just a dirt crawl space under the master bedroom? It seemed weird to pour foundation walls for just a crawl space. He was curious.

About a week or two later, Lisa had asked Michael to see if they could put some shelves, draws, and hangers in the master bedroom walk-in closet. Going to his tool box he got the measuring tape and measured the closet for the shelving units. For some reason, there was an area about 4 foot square unaccounted for in the closet. Michael wondered: was it space for pipes or electrical? It wasn't clear. He measured all the walls, went to the basement, nothing. No pipes or wires were the closet should be. As far as he was concerned, it was a mystery. Why was there a 4' square area just sitting empty? Maybe they could use the space to make a bigger closet.

Michael inspected the closet with a bright flashlight. Then he saw it, a small handle. There was a door hidden in the back left of the closet. He opened the door carefully, not knowing what he would find. When he opened the door, the light went on and revealed a spiral staircase that lead down to what Michael earlier dismissed as being just a dirt crawl space but was actually a finished basement room. He prematurely concluded that this was probably a panic room.

As he walked down into the room, he could see a bed and some basic furnishings, a small fully stocked bar, but something was weird. There was a lot of stuff on the wall. It looked like whips, ropes, masks, and other things. It slowly dawned on Michael that the previous owners had a secret sex dungeon. That's they only thing he could possibly concluded.

When Lisa arrived home from shopping, Michael was beside himself with excitement. He couldn't wait to show her. After putting away groceries and cleaning up a bit, Lisa followed Michael to the bedroom and into the closet.

Lisa's mouth hung open for several minutes looking around the room. A lot of the stuff she did not recognize, she would have to search the internet to figure it out, some of the stuff, on the other hand, she recognized from the accidental internet porn that everyone is subjected to in this day and age.

One of the things she recognized was a "stock," like the device criminals would be put in as a punishment in the 1600s new england. It was modern with comfortable padding, but make no mistake it would hold you in place. Lisa walk over to it. She inspected it. It was very new. It was operable.

Lisa called Michael over and suggested that he put his head and hands in it.

Michael responded, "no thanks."

Lisa pouted, and said "please, don't you trust me?"

Michael sighed and reluctantly said, "OK, but don't go crazy."

Once Michael was locked in the stock, Lisa had a strange new twinge and thrill of power over her husband. She got behind him and started feeling his chest and worked he way down to his pants. Michael started to complain and tell her to stop, but Lisa refused. She had him now and she was going to have some fun. She noticed that there were ankle cuffs as well as the stock. Before Michael was aware, he was fully locked up.

Lisa removed Michael's pants and underwear and exposed his, now growing, cock. She noticed and said "Oh, so you like being locked up by your wife. I could do anything I want to you right now."

Michael replied, "Come on Lisa, stop. Let me out, I'm not enjoying this."

Lisa continued, "Oh, but I am. I don't know if you'll ever let me do this to you again, so I'm going to do what I want now."

Michael was starting to panic. He didn't recognize Lisa any more. Why was she doing this?

Lisa, for her part, was sexually charged like she never had felt before. She had always been kind of passive in her sex life, but this opportunity is something she never had ever suspected, or even imagined, she would have. She stripped off her clothes. She looked around the room, she knew there had to be one. Then she found it. A strap-on dildo. She had never seen a real one, but this one looked brand new. She wiped it down with the disinfectant she saw, and tried it on. One end was clearly designed to give the wearer pleasure. The other end looked like a cock. Her new cock. She walked in front of Michael and showed him.

Michael was dumbfounded. Where was this coming from? Lisa had always been tame, too much so for him, to be honest. This complete switch in behavior was crazy. He was afraid about what she wanted to do to him, but he was really turned on as well.

Lisa found, next to the disinfectant, lube. She got behind Michael, lubed him up, and raped her husband as he protested. As she was sliding the dildo in and out of his ass, she was stroking his cock. She was whispering into his ear. "Your tame wife is fucking you in the ass. I can tell by your cock you love it. Don't you?"

Michael, for his part, was in a state of sexual stupor. All he could feel was Lisa stroking his cock just fast enough to build but not fast enough to crest and cum. He winced with pain as the dildo entered him. He could hear Lisa breaking heavier and building to her own orgasm. All he could utter is "no."

Lisa squeezed his cock harder and stopped stroking him. She asked again: "You love it, don't you?"

Getting desperate Michael gave in and said "Yes, I love it."

With that she started stroking him again and as never happened before with them, they both came at the same time. To both of them it seemed to last for a long time. When they finally came down and caught their breath, Lisa released Michael.

For several minutes that gathered themselves and started giggling. Lisa spoke first and said "That was amazing, I've never cum that hard in my life."

Michael was a little more reserved and said "What came over you? I feel more than a little violated."

Lisa responded "I'm sorry hun, but having you locked up was really hot. I don't know what came over me. I never realized that I never feel 'powerful' or 'in charge' during sex, I'm always submissive and I know that sometimes disappoints you. Don't go feeling hurt, think how amazing the sex was. Have you ever had an orgasm that good? I love you."

Michael had to admit she was right. "I think I need a little time to process what just happened, it was amazing, but weird."

A few weeks went by and neither spoke about the incident. Sex became different, an imperceptible bit less than it once was. It was Lisa that suggested they try again. Michael wasn't so sure, but he would go along for Lisa.

They cleaned up and went down to the dungeon. Once down there, for the first time in a few weeks, Michael became a little nervous. He was remembering more clearly what had happened last time. Yes, it was amazing orgasm, but he felt trapped and humiliated. Was that what Lisa wanted to do to him?

Lisa was glib, even giddy. She opened the stock and called "Ready?!"

Michael was a little reluctant. He wasn't sure he liked the way Lisa was when they did this. Something came over her that made him a little worried. His dull predictable wife became someone different and a little dangerous, but he trusted her. He also could not deny that the sex, when they did this, was amazing. Resigned, he put himself in the stock. Lisa quickly locked him in place almost knowing that Michael was having second thoughts.

Once locked in, Lisa stripped naked. She grabbed a high char from the bar and sat in front of him. She moved the chair closer and put he pussy in his face and demanded that he lick her.

For Michael's part he did what he was told. He started licking her pussy. It was a little difficult in the stock, but he could do it. He heard her demand that he suck her clit. In doing this he neck started to hurt, but Lisa really pushed herself on to his face. He could tell by the way she was moving, she was getting close. She started rubbing herself all over his face, and then pushing down. When she came, she pushed her pussy into his face so hard, he could barely breath.

When she settled down, she said "That was good my little slave, we're going to do a lot more of that. You don't lick my pussy enough and that's one of the things we are going to fix."

Michael though to himself "one of the things we are going to fix?" What did she mean by that?

Lisa spoke "I like you like this, I like it a lot. I don't think I ever really liked being fucked by you. I love when you lick my pussy and I'm going to make you do that more often. I also love using the strap-on to fuck you, we are going to do more of that as well. This is how its going to be from now on." While she was saying this, she inserted the wearer's end of the dildo and put on the harness. She also grabbed a whip off the wall.

With a whack! The whip hit Michael's ass. Lisa continued "I want fun sex. I want lust." Whack! "I'm going to make you my sub bitch. You are going to let me fuck you and do what ever I want to you, when ever I want." Whack! She applied lube to Michael and started to fuck him.

As she was gliding in and out, feeling the dildo inside her do its magic, moving her body around to get the best feeling, she was stroking Michael's very hard cock. "You like when I fuck you, don't you?"

Michael was incredibly turned on and wasn't thinking. "Yes, I love you. I'm yours"

Lisa picked up the pace and said "You are mine, and unless you want a divorce and I take everything from you, this is where you belong."

Michael was scared. What was going on?

Lisa was starting to really pick up the pace and was now just grunting. She was stroking Michael's cock as well. They both built up to a earth shattering orgasm. Michael started to get dizzy and couldn't tell if he blacked out for a second. Similarly, Lisa slumped a little and regain control. Both out of breath, Lisa let Michael out of the stock.

After the passion of the moment subsided, Lisa, Michael's wife Lisa, returned. They kissed. Lisa could taste herself on her husband.

Michael was worried about the things Lisa said. Did she mean it?

Lisa noticed a concerned look on her husbands face. "Oh honey, don't worry, its all just role play. I love when you fuck me and I don't ever want to get divorced. You have to admit, the talk is hot. Right?"

Michael relaxed, knowing this was just role play and not what she actually felt made it better.

After this session, Lisa and Michael started to use the dungeon once or twice a week. It wasn't always the stock, but it was always Lisa in charge. The more they used the dungeon, the more imaginative and controlling Lisa became. It was like her sex drive had gone into overdrive. One morning at breakfast, before work, she ordered Michael to get on his knees and eat her as she had her coffee. Michael, now getting used to this, quickly complied. Lisa said "That's my good slave, lick my pussy, suck my clit. This is your life now" and grabbed his hair and pulled him closer.

When she recovered, she said "Gotta go to work, if you need to cum you can take care of yourself."

This was the first time where Michael felt used.

Several weeks later, they had a couple over for dinner to show them the house. They had known Tom and Stacy for about twenty years. They would hang out together, go camping, and vacation when their kids were young. Now that the kids were older, they didn't see them as much. Now it was a casual dinner, lots of wine and weed. They were all fairly high and drunk.

They were sitting in the back deck admiring the house. Lisa stood up and asked if they would like a tour. Tom and Stacy said "sure."

They went up stairs looked at the bedrooms, the living room, kitchen, and Lisa brought them into the master bedroom. Tom and Stacy were appropriately impressed with the house and surprised at how little they got it for. Then Lisa shocked Michael and said "The best part was the surprise."

Michael quickly chimed in "Lisa!"

Lisa responded, "Hush Michael, I want to show Tom an Lisa the room."

With that Lisa ushered their friends into the closet and down the spiral staircase.

Tom was the first to speak. "What is this? Is this a sex room?"

Lisa answered, "yea, it was here when we moved in. All the stuff was brand new, no one even knew the room was here when we bought it. Michael found it a week or two after we moved in. He probably regrets in, though."

Tom asked "Why would he regret it?" That question made Michael scared about what Lisa would answer. He was right to be worried.

Lisa answered, matter of factly, "Oh, because I have been locking him up and fucking him with a strap-on since he found it."

Tom laughed and looked at Micheal, Stacy just seemed dumbfounded. Michael blushed and was speechless.

Lisa continued "Michael, why don't you come here and let me show Stacy and Tom how the stock works?"

Michael worried and didn't like where this was heading. Between the alcohol and the weed, the new Lisa couldn't be trusted. "Not now Lisa."

Tom spoke, "Oh come on Mike, just show us how it works."

Michael feeling like he had few options, peer pressure made him feel uncomfortable, so he complied, and as he had done so many times now, got in the stock. Just as he was about to get out, Stacy locked the lock. Michael complained "Come on, let me out."

Lisa looked at Stacy and Stacy responded, "Its kind of hot having him locked up. So, you can do anything you want to him?"

Lisa answered, "If we are being honest, I make him do anything I want. See that bar stool? Its the perfect height for me to put my pussy right in his face and make him eat me."

Stacy went and got the chair and put it in front of Michael. She agreed that it was perfect. She looked at Tom, Tom nodded, and Stacy removed her pants, sat in the chair and forced her pussy in Michael's face.

Lisa commanded "Michael, make Stacy cum, lick her pussy. Do a good job and maybe I'll let you get off."

Tom pulled out his cock and started stroking himself while he watch his wife force herself on Michael.

Lisa got on her knees and took Tom's cock in her mouth. She sucked him as they watched Stacy get off on Michael tongue. Stacy shuddered and came more quickly then she expected.

Lisa got an evil idea. She stopped sucking, stood up, and guided Tom, by his cock, to Michael's face. She put Tom's cock in Michael's mouth and continued to stroke him. Soon he was bucking and about to cum, she made sure Michael's mouth was around Tom's cock when he came. Waves of disgust rolled over Michael as Tom pumped cum in to his mouth. She then forced Michael to swallow all of it by holding is mouth closed.

To complete the show, Lisa stripped down, got the strap-on, removed Michael's pants, lubed him up, and proceeded to fuck and humiliate her husband further in front of their friends. As she was moving in and out and stoking Michael's very hard cock, she was easing toward very a powerful orgasm. She was getting very good at moving the dildo to please herself. She was saying "Michael loves to be used, don't you honey? Tell everyone you like to be fucked."

Michael didn't say anything.

Lisa continued "Who knows, you've already sucked a man off, maybe I'll get some stranger to fuck you for real while I watch."

Michael was furious with Lisa and himself. He was disgusted that Lisa did that to him. He could feel her stroking him, he was trying to fight it, but he couldn't. He was going to be seen getting pleasure by, lets be honest, being raped and humiliated by his wife and friends.

As he was building, he could feel his orgasm coming, he tried to fight it. Lisa slowed down and made it last longer, giving her time to get there too. Just as she was about to come, she picked up the pace and they came together. The show was complete and Tom and Stacy applauded Lisa's work.

Michael had a break down. He was humiliated. He was broken. He started to sob. Leaving him locked in the stock, she thanked Tom and Stacy for a sexy time, and escorted them out.

When she came back, she was softer and less like the dominatrix she seems to be becoming. She touched Michael gently. She said "I think I got carried away, I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I'm sure Tom and Stacy understand this was the alcohol and the weed. I want you to know that I love you and I'll never do anything like this to you again...unless you want to. Can you forgive me?"

12