All Comments on 'The House'

by unkownwriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Why didn't the weak, pathetic, dickhead DEMAND that she take a turn in the stocks? Then take a cane and thrash the shit out of her! Not in a sexy way... a punishment way. Why has he made himself the bitch boy for his wife? If he does nothing back to her, he deserves everything the slut does to him.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

I know where you are coming from but it should have been a mutual adventure not so one sided. Especially when the neighbors got involved,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But...

Unrealistic dialog.

Typos.

Too rushed. Too automatic.

Nothing with her tits. Nothing with her ass.

No edging and not allowing him to cum.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really glad to see that he broke down in humiliation. Then when Lisa released him he ignored her and walked away. This was honestly more realistic for probably over 90% of men that have that inflicted on them rather than, "Michael sighed and felt resigned to the way his life was going to be from now on". Hopefully one of 3 options occur; 1: the following weekend he keeps her naked and secured in the playroom from Friday night until Sunday night. He whips her, canes her, fucks her ass, over and over until she is begging for mercy and he refuses to talk to her all weekend ~ give her time to think about what she's done to her marriage. 2: he invites their friends back, much to their surprise, and informs them they all must strip and be his slaves for the night or he will immediately divorce Lisa and will end their 20 year friendship as well as notify the police how he was brutally raped by all three of them. 3: during the week while Lisa is out he completely disassembles everything in the room and removes all evidence that it ever existed so the next time Lisa takes some of her friends down there to show it off she is met with nothing but 4 blank walls. Of course, regardless of which option takes place, Michael and Lisa are never going to be the same again and maybe will be finished completely. A follow-up story would be great, especially since Michael has established he is pissed and not on board any longer. A 'revenge' story could be exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh, good setup, but you need to describe the action a little better. How the different organs feel as they're being used etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good plot and interesting idea of the hidden sex room. Well written and the characters are developed to let us see how their flaws allow such a hurtful situation. Michael’s hurt and anger is a realistic reaction.

This is Lit so I suspect the next chapters will have him returning for more humiliation. However that is not

Real life. Replace Michael with a woman that is ass raped during first visit and think how it would go after she is released.

The story brought out a strong reaction of wanting revenge on the wife so cannot relate to Michael agreeing to be locked up a second time.

Author relies on the standard Lit trope that Michael’s orgasms were so powerful that he was addicted to the pleasure and the humiliation. A rational intelligent person would see the danger signs of his wife. But this is Lit in the non-consent and I suspect bad things are in Michael’s future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there is a second chapter hope it is short tale of the divorce and the wife has to buy his half of the house and he walks into a future with a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please tell me you're planning a follow up to this story! I REALLY enjoyed it. Sent it off to a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is screaming for a second chapter. I totally agree with the person who gave the 3 options. Even if this is Lit not every guy that gets raped and humiliated is a wimp that is going to bow down to his wife and become a cocksucker and beg to be pegged constantly. I also liked the fact that he so thoroughly broke down emotionally. This obviously showed Lisa, not that she seemed to pay any attention immediately, that her HUSBAND was not happy with the evening's turn of events. I like the idea of Michael not talking to Lisa all night, or the next morning, and then going to the police station to report a rape and sodomy. I don't know that Michael really has 3 options, I think he only has one; BTB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About time for Mike to pack his bags and take a timeout to see if he really wants this or is it time to move on without the slut

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

no kiddin? I quit readin at ivin all te contents and cas to carity...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunkownwriter@unkownwriter
Frustrated writer practicing. I think I like stories that start out simply but grow in emotional complexity. Its easy to have sex right away, but for love to last, emotional complexity is important. If you have any interesting ideas, I'd love to hear them and write a story. ...