The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did what, my brother?"

"I stood behind my sister and looked up her shorts. She had no panties on. Her pussy was open and wet."

Bonnie's leg moved over mine, her hand moved lower, covering my navel. I felt her pubic hair on my skin. My cock pulsed.

"Do you know why my pussy was so open and wet, brother?"

I didn't answer right away. Bonnie's hand moved lower and gently brushed my erection.

"Because I wanted my brother to look at my pussy. I knew I made you hard. I knew you wanted me as much as I want you. Why didn't you ever try?"

I gasped as my sister's hand wrapped around my cock.

"I didn't think you were interested. You never made a move."

I rolled to face my sister. My hand went to her hip. Bonnie fondled my balls.

"I wanted you to make the move. But I didn't think you were interested either. I used to masturbate furiously when our Aunt and Uncle fucked on that couch. They caught me watching once. That summer..."

I cupped my sister's face with my hand.

"May I make love to you, sister?"

Bonnie rolled over on top of me, moving up until my face rested between her perfect breasts.

"Yes, my brother, please. But first, I need you to take me. Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me as hard as you can. Then we will make love for the rest of the night."

I felt her small hand between us, holding my cock as she rose over me.

I flinched as I felt the head of my cock touch her drenched lips. She paused.

"Are you sure?" She said.

I took a breast in each hand, pinching the nipples, eliciting a gasp.

"Fuck me, Bonnie. Fuck your brother."

I cried out as my cock slid between Bonnie's lips and inside her. Her vagina was hot, clamped my penis in a sodden vice. My sister settled on me, my cock all the way in her. I fought not to cum. Bonnie quivered. We were both panting.

"I came."

"I know. That's one."

She posted on my cock, giggling. "Should we count?"

I pulled my sister down to me and kissed her, deep and hard.

"No, let's just fuck."

Her hands braced on my chest; my sister rode me. She cums in waves, the juice of her lust running off me. I held out for a while, but the deep wrongness was too stimulating.

"Get off me, sis. I want to be over you."

"Oh, Jack." She said. Rolling off me, laying, hooking her hands behind her knees. Her voice low and lusty in the darkness. "Fuck me hard, Jack. Fuck your sister like you wanted to do that summer."

I moved between her legs, savoring the contact, feeling our sweat combine as I placed the head of my penis at her entrance. I leaned over, our mouths met. Open, tongues tangling, moaning. I moved, my penis slipped in an inch. Bonnie moaned. I broke our kiss, our foreheads touching. Panting.

"Stick it in me, brother. Fuck sis as hard as you can. I can take it."

I held her legs back and slammed my cock into her. She grunted every time I hit her cervix. She growled. "Fuck me, brother. Fuck your sister."

She was getting off to incest as much as I was. Here I was, finally. Fucking my sister, my fantasy, and it was better than I ever imagined. But I couldn't last.

"I'm gonna cum, sis."

"In me. Oooof!" she growled as the head of my cock slammed her cervix again. Two more and I was there.

"Ohhhhh, Boinnnnniiieeeee!" I howled as my orgasm flowed up from my feet, through my balls and I jetted hard inside my sister. I never wanted to stop cumming.

Still inside her, I lay on her, our mouths touching.

"I love you, Bonnie."

Tears at the corner of her eye.

"Oh, sis. This was a mistake. I'm so sorry."

I tried to get off her. Her arms around me, pulling me down, our mouths meeting as he spoke.

"I love you, Jack. I'm crying from joy. I'm a pervert. I've wanted to fuck you since that summer. This is the greatest moment of my life."

We kissed slow and deep, exploring. Our eyes open and bonded. I felt myself growing again. I pulled back, Bonnie smiled.

"You're cock is hard, brother."

I moved back and forth a little. Bonnie gasped. I smiled.

"Your fault for being such a sexy slut of a sister."

Bonnie pinched one of my nipples. "I am a slut. A nasty slut, but only for family."

"Family is best." I said, wondering at her choice of words and conscious of my transgressions. I pulled out of her and moved lower. Bonnie touched my head.

"You don't have to. I mean, you just..."

I looked up at my sister from between her legs, her furry pussy tickling my chin, and our combined scent filling my nose.

"Sister, I'm going to put my mouth where you pee. Where I just fucked you and filled you with my cum. I'm going to lick you clean and make you cum with my tongue."

Bonnie shook and I saw a river of our fluid, run out of her vagina.

"Oh fuck that's hot." She moaned, her hips pressing up, needy for my mouth.

I talked to her, my lips brushing her vagina. "My first lover, an older woman, taught me to not fear my essence."

I extended my tongue and licked my sister's pussy from bottom to top, flicking her hard, long clit at the end. Bonnie shook, came again, more out of her vagina. I paused, my hot breath on her most sensitive area. Bonnie panting.

"Oh, Jack. Oh, my brother. Do not make me wait. Eat me. Eat your sister's cunt. I want to cum all over your face."

I moved my hands up to capture her nipples as I plunged my mouth onto her sex. Growling, licking, jamming my tongue deep, tasting her, tasting us, my hard cock rubbing the sheets, Bonnie thrashing moaning.

Finally, she gently pressed my head from between her legs.

"Enough, my brother, for now. It's my turn."

On my back in that dark room, feeling Bonnie between my legs, her small hands on my thighs, moving up.

"My first lover was an older man. He was kind and gentle. He taught me how to please a man, enjoy pleasing a man.

I felt her breath on my erection, one hand holding my cock, the other my sac.

"He taught me how to suck a cock. He taught me how to enjoy having a hard cock climax in my mouth. I love him for that. Cum in my mouth, brother."

My sister slid her wet mouth over my cock, taking almost all of me. I gasped.

"Oh, sister."

Fortunately, I had cum, so I got to enjoy having my cock in my sister's mouth for a while. She was so good. Her hand held and stoked the part of my cock not in her mouth. Her tongue licking the underside. She'd pause and just suck the large fat head. Her other hand, finger extended, moved lower and teased my hole. Nobody has ever done that, and I loved it.

In the darkness, I could make out her shape, her head bobbing. My sister is sucking my cock and loving it. I wasn't going to last.

"I'm going to cum in your hot fucking mouth, sister."

She growled and sucked harder. I gently held her head.

"Cumming, sis."

She gulped as my cock twitched and my orgasm flew into her mouth.

"Oh, Bonnie. Oh, Bonnie, Oh Bonnie." I cried as my penis released.

I was done. Bonnie let my cock drop from her mouth and moved up next to me, against me. We were a sweaty mess. I had never been more content.

"Thank you, sis." I said, my hand caressing her shoulder.

"Thank you for fucking and eating me." Bonnie replied. I laughed.

"Such a mouth on you."

My sister hugged me. "You know we're gonna do this again, right?"

"I hope so. Should we take a shower?"

"In a minute." Bonnie said in a cloudy voice.

The big fan roared, humid air flowed over our bodies. Sunlight filling the room. Bonnie, still asleep. I moved slowly so as not to wake her and just looked at her.

She lay on her back, head to one side, legs open. She was beautiful. Her breasts, firm, didn't fall to each side but stood proud, her nipples still red from my fingers. Her skin, smooth and soft. My sister, naked, for me, for us.

Between her legs, a nest of curly brown hair, a mess with our contributions. She smelled earthy. Her eyes opened.

"In the dirty books, the girl wakes up to the brother sucking her pussy."

I laughed. "In the real world, you let the sister you love sleep, knowing you can suck on her cunt all day."

Bonnie laughed and slapped my thigh. "Crude, brother, too crude."

We got up and headed to the bathroom for the shower we didn't get last night. We passed her room, the bed, fully inflated.

"You lied to me, sister."

Bonnie put her hand on my ass. "I needed an excuse. I thought you wanted me, but I had to have an out, just in case."

Standing together in that old tub, laughing. Bonnie gently massaged my chest with a soapy hand.

"You have any idea how many times I masturbated in this shower imagining doing what we're doing right now?"

Her hand moved down and gave a soapy stroke to my rigid penis.

"As many times as I pasted this wall with my cum wondering what my sister looked like under her clothes."

Bonnie was masturbating me. "Wanna paste it again? For old times sake?"

I cupped her modest breast, pinching the nipple. "No, I want to cum all over my sister because it's so nasty and wrong."

Bonnie knelt in the tub, warm water cascading over her face. "Do it now, Jack. Cum all over me."

Bonnie fondled my balls and slipped a soapy finger in my ass while I masturbated. It didn't take long.

"Oh, fuck. Cumming, sis."

Her upturned face, water streaming off it, mouth open. I grunted and a thick bolt of cum jetted out and across my sister's face. She blinked as the second one fell into her open mouth and the third across her forehead and into her hair.

"Oh, Jack. That was hot. You can cum all over me any time."

She stood, we hugged and kissed. I tasted myself on my sister's lips. I liked it.

The water was cold now. We jumped out, dried each other. Me, behind my sister, on my knees, drying her legs. I drop the towel, put both hands on her trim ass, pull her open and bury my tongue in her asshole. Bonnie squealed.

"Oh fuck! Nobody's ever done that."

I pause, still licking. "Fuck your ass?"

Bonnie giggled. "Oh hell no. My first lover got that. I mean licked my butthole."

"Did you like it?"

"Feel my pussy."

I ran my hand up her leg. Her vagina, wet, open.

"Guess so."

Bonnie, bending over the sink. "Wanna fuck my ass, brother?"

I stood and stared. I love my sister.

"I love you, Bonnie."

She stood and turned. We embraced, kissed, tongues tangled. My erection between her legs, lengthwise against her soaked sex, eyes open. My hands moved down, cupping her cute little ass, pulling her to me. We paused, panting, lips brushing.

"Why is this so intense?" She asked.

"Because it's us." I replied.

On the way back to my room, Bonnie stopped in hers and got lube out of her bag and picked up the vibrator lying next to the bed.

"You were that sure?" I asked.

Bonnie giggled. "No, I use it for the butt plug. The butt plug that's gonna make it easy for my brother to shove his erect penis up my asshole."

I blushed. Bonnie laughed. "Wow, still a little embarrassed about having sex with your sister."

Bonnie, on all fours, her head on the bed, lubed vibrator poking her asshole as I stroked my cock with lube.

"Use lots, bro, I want to enjoy this."

On my knees, I moved between Bonnie's legs, pushed her hand away from the vibe up her ass, and gently pulled it out.

Her hole gaped and I quickly stuck my erection in, just the head.

"Oh, fuck, that's good. More Jack, give me more."

My hands cupping the blades of her hip bone. I looked down at my sister's trim little waist and perfect round ass. My cock spreading her hole, the area shiny with all the lube. I pushed and more of my cock slid inside her.

"Oh yes. Thank you, Jack."

Our hips met, I paused. We were both panting. Bonnie growled. "Fuck my ass brother. Hard. Do it hard. I can take it. I want it. Fuck my hole."

I nearly came from her talk. I've only fucked one other ass. My sister's ass had me in a tight vise. I stroked, fighting my orgasm. Faster now, slamming my body into hers, driving her face into the bed, our skin slapping. My sweat pouring off me, running off Bonnie's ass. Her feral scent filling the air. I'm fucking my sister's ass. I want to do it a lot now.

Bonnie, a hand under her, rubbing her clitoris as I pound her ass, cumming, moaning.

"Unggh, ungghh, cumming bro. Fuck my asshole."

I'm at my limit. "Cumming, sis. I'm gonna cum in your ass."

Bonnie climaxes as I ram deep and hold, releasing deep inside her. My whole body quakes as I feel one, two, then a third wonderful jet of cum shoot deep inside a forbidden place.

I slowly pull out and roll over. Bonnie on top of me. We're both sweaty.

"Best fuck I ever got." She says, kissing me.

"I still need to clean you up."

Bonnie staring at me. "You'd DO that?"

I shove her off, fold her legs back and jam my tongue up her ass. Bonnie climaxes.

"Oh, fukidity fuck, fuck, fuck!" She yells as I lick the lube and my cum from her hole.

I release her and her legs fall. I'm kneeling between her legs.

"You're the best lover I've ever had." She says.

I run my hand up her trim leg. "You too. You make me want to do things."

Bonnie laughed. "Soooo, you've never...?"

"I've fucked an ass, but the rest, no."

Bonnie laughed. "I'm glad to hear that. So, brother, what are we doing today? We had planned on cleaning and listing the place today."

I got up. "It doesn't need that much cleaning. When do you have to leave?"

Bonnie smiled. "I could put it off one more night."

I extended my hand, helping my sister off the bed. "Why don't we clean the place and then fuck and suck till tomorrow?"

We hugged as Bonnie laughed. "Making up for lost time?"

My penis, hard again, rubbing on her leg. "Absolutely."

The next morning, watching the realtor pull away, the new sign stuck in the yard. Bonnie squeezed my hand.

"Now what?"

We stepped back inside the house and wordlessly stripped. I took my sister into my arms.

"I want to live with you."

My erection between my sister's legs, bathed in her fluid. "So do I, but."

I move my hand's hold her tight little ass. "We'll move to a new town. Get rings. Nobody has to know."

Bonnie's mouth on mine. "Can we do that? What about our parents?"

My logic had yielded to my lust. I could feel the head of my penis at my sister's entrance. She put one foot up on a box. "Fuck me, brother."

We did it, standing, in the living room. We didn't last long, but it was good.

Still naked, still talking after. "So, what about our parents?"

Many thoughts ran through my head, but no answers. "I don't know, Bonnie. All I know is that I don't want this to end, and I don't want to have to travel to put my penis inside your body."

Bonnie laughed, her modest breasts shaking. "Oh fuck, that's funny."

She got herself under control. "Well, we need to deliver this secret package. While we're there, let's kinda see what the vibe is."

"You think our parents would be okay having their kids living as man and wife?"

Bonnie shrugged. "If we ask and they freak, what are you going to do? Let's not do the ring thing."

"Yeah, better idea. But we're moving in together, right?"

Bonnie gently took my very well-used penis in her hand. "I couldn't bear you having to travel to put this inside your sister."

***

Mom and Dad have a small condo. Bonnie and I had flown in from different directions. I got us a room at the airport motel. It had been two weeks since we began our sexual relationship in our family home. We face time and masturbate and swap nasty pics. It's not even close to the same but we have to wait for the house to sell and get jobs that work for what we want to do.

I hear the door lock click and my sister walks in.

"Wow, not even a hello?"

I'm naked and hard on the bed, stripped of all but the bottom sheet.

"Get naked sis and ride my cock."

Bonnie slipping the shoulder straps off her dress, letting it fall off her naked body. "I've been drenched since I got on the plane. I need you in me."

As she moves towards the bed, I enjoy watching her breasts move, the nipples long and hard. Her pussy, trimmed, shiny with her need. She stops and turns slowly, smiling.

"You're teasing me, sis."

Bonnie opens her stance, puts her hand between her legs, brings out fingers covered with her need. "See what you do to me? I masturbate three times a day thinking about fucking my brother."

I jack my cock. "I bated in the plane bathroom to your pics on my phone."

Bonnie climbs over me, my penis in her hand, rubbing the head along her drenched vagina. "I want you so fucking much."

She sits hard, driving me deep inside, touching her cervix. I feel the flood.

"Cumming Jack. Your sister has your cock deep inside where you belong."

We fucked hard and fast, knowing we had to get to the folk's house. Bonnie sweating over me, cumming, flooding our union with her joy. Me close, unable to hold back.

"Cumming, sis."

Bonnie moving faster, her hand rubbing her clit. "One more, bro. Give me one more."

I do, and we crest in unison, howling like dogs.

No time for cuddling, we shower quickly and head for our parent's condo.

Our parents have a small condo, third-floor beachfront. Mom answered the door. I concentrated on keeping my mouth from hanging open. Back then, Mom wore a lot of overalls and jeans, flowy peasant shirts. Before me was a tan, trim woman in her fifties in a string bikini.

"Jack! Bonnie!"

Arms out, we hugged. I just went with it. She felt good in my arms, firm, like my sister. I felt her nipples through my shirt and the gentle mound of her pubis pressed against my cock which fought to behave. Mom let me go and hugged Bonnie, who gave me a look as they did. I shrugged. The back of my mother's swimsuit was not a thong, but as close as you could get. She looked good.

Dad, in a swimsuit, not a speedo, came over and shook my hand.

"Been way too long, son."

Dad hugged Bonnie, his hands on the top of her ass, way too low, but she didn't react. I wondered if he could feel that his daughter had nothing on under that light summer dress.

We stood facing each other. Mom touched our hands.

"Do you forgive us for leaving like that?"

Bonnie and I laughed, leaning into each other, holding hands. "No," I said. "It was a shock. But it brought us back together. We haven't seen each other in years, and we had a great time building a new bond."

Dad got us drinks and we settled on the big couch. I sat next to Bonnie, close, nearly touching. Mom leaned back and took a sip.

"So, I guess you found my sweater drawer?"

We both blushed. Mom laughed. "I didn't even think of it. I suppose I should apologize."

Bonnie waved her drink, like mine, a bit strong. "No problem, mom. Nothing we haven't seen before."

Mom, with a wicked smile. "Oh, you've seen my sex toys before?"

"Umm, no, I, uh, you know, we're adults and everybody does it..."

Mom digging in. "Oh, you meant that you have vibrators and butt plugs of your own. I get it. Of course."

Poor Bonnie, red as a beet, stopped talking. I came to her defense. "Mom, stop it. Bonnie and I are in our twenties, we're not kids."

Dad got up to fuss with dinner. Mom smiled. "Just like you, Jack, defending your sister. Did you find anything else?"

I pulled the envelope out of the grocery bag I brought. "Just this."

Mom took it. Dad looked over her shoulder. "Still sealed."

Bonnie started. "Dad, it says, "Us-private." Why would we open it?"

Mom put the envelope on the table, got up, made us another drink. Two more of these and I'm not driving anywhere.

We sat and talked, the rum having its effect. Mom and Dad talked about life in Florida and how they go to this camp they like over near Orlando. It sounded suspiciously dirty, but they were vague.

Wine with dinner. I had one glass. I was really feeling the booze and needed to dial back before we left. The conversation flowed. Bonnie talked about "Kyle the fag" and I talked about Kerry. Mom and Dad sympathized and said we'll meet the right one soon. Bonnie and I looked at each other without thinking, and we got caught, I think.