The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the table, I ran my finger up my sister's leg. She visibly quivered and pushed my hand away. But she smiled.

Bonnie and I told the folks we'd be moving closer and sharing a place, using the money from the sale of the house. They were overjoyed.

"Fantastic!" Dad said and hugged me.

"It will be wonderful to have you two so close," Mom said, "Your Aunt and Uncle are down here now." That brought some familiar visions to my mind.

Back on the couch, after dinner. Mom picked up the envelope. "Curious?" She asked.

Bonnie and I blushed a little. "Mom, that's your private whatever."

Mom got up; her swimsuit bottom now scrunched up her perfect, round, butt. Her nipples were hard, two fat bullets in that flimsy top. My cock was stiff, I shifted to hide it. She picked up the envelope, ripped it open, took out a small photo album and a DVD. She handed us the album. I saw Dad adjust his cock, which looked hard. I didn't know what was going on. Bonnie gave me a quizzical look. I took the book from Mom's hand.

Something was up. I caught Mom's eye. She ignored me and went back to putting a DVD in the player under the 60-inch flatscreen, giving us all a nice view of her round ass with a line of fabric up her crease. Dad was in the kitchen, I think. Bonnie moved closer, her body against mine. I felt her lush breast pressing against my arm, my mind feeling it naked, wishing I could touch her.

I opened the cover. My mother, naked, on her knees, my father's cock in her mouth. I heard Bonnie gasp. I turned the page. Dad between Mom's legs, licking her pussy. I kept turning. Bonnie's fingers dug into my arm as we looked at picture after picture. Closeups of Dad's cock and Mom's pussy running with her excitement. Dad's cock at Mom's entrance, in her.

Some longer shots of them fucking and sucking. I could hear my sister panting next to me. Her hand moved down and touched my erection through my shorts.

We both heard the TV come to life and looked up. A hotel room decorated in a tropical theme. Mom and Dad, naked, him fully erect, the bed stripped of all but the bottom sheet. A knock on the door. Mom walks over, her perfect ass swaying, opens the door.

My Aunt and Uncle stroll in laughing. My Aunt goes up to Dad, hugs him. Oh, Sam, you're ahead of us. I see my Uncle George hug Mom. "Nice touch, sis."

My Uncle George is kissing Mom hard as she helps him off with the few clothes he has on. Next to them, Aunt Jane is on her knees, my dad's erection deep in her mouth. He has his hands holding her head. "Yeah, sis, suck my cock." Now, my mother pushes her brother onto the bed and climbs over him. "It's sibling fuck time." She giggles.

Bonnie and I are riveted to the screen. My sister's hand is over the bulge in my shorts and without thinking I've run my hand up under my sister's dress, my finger is toying with her wetness. On the screen, Dad has Aunt Jane on the bed next to Mom and her brother and he's licking her pussy. I suddenly realize where my hand and my sisters are and pull back. Bonnie and I look for them.

Mom and Dad are standing off to one side, naked. Dad's cock rigid, mom shaved smooth, her apex shiny with excitement. Bonnie and I alternately stare at our parents, each other, and the TV. Mom drops to her knees and takes Dad's cock into her mouth. Dad sighs as he says. "So, how long have you two been fucking?"

Bonnie and I are just staring, unable to speak. Dad laughs. Bonnie finds her voice. "That's your brother." I add, "And your sister." On the screen, Mom is riding her brother, a steady stream of hot talk. "Fuck me, brother. I'm so fucking wet." Dad is pounding his sister's pussy next to them. The bed creaking its complaint.

Mom stops sucking Dad's cock. "Answer the question, dear and we will share all."

I take over and answer. "It started when we were emptying your house."

Mom stood next to Dad now. They were masturbating each other. Nobody was talking so I gave a brief version of how my sister and I ended up as lovers. There was a beat of silence when I finished. Mom laughed. "Well, that took long enough."

The DVD was still running with the sound low. My parents and their siblings were enjoying themselves in a variety of positions. It was obviously not the first time. I pointed to the screen; Dad laughed.

"Jane and I started experimenting when we were in high school. In college, we met George and your mother. Jane and I suspected they were special and one night we had a four-way after a lot of dope and all the secrets came out. We've been swapping ever since. Doesn't have to be all four, we have permission, whenever and wherever. It was tough once you kids came along. Your mother and I waited for you two. We knew you wanted to, but we refused to lift a finger to help. Had to be your idea. We thought that summer would be it, but you idiots just stumbled along, clueless that each of you was fucking a parent."

Bonnie stared at me with the same look I had. "You were....?" She said.

"Fucking mom." I answered, "And you were...?"

"Fucking Dad." Bonnie replied in a whisper.

We both turned to face our parents, the DVD forgotten. Bonnie spoke.

"So, we were having sex with each of you and thought it was a big secret. You wanted Jack and I to hook up, but you wouldn't help?"

Mom walked over, extended her hand, I took it and rose. She hugged me and all those old feelings flooded back from a little over a week ago. Mom looked at my sister.

"Yes, Bonnie. You see, parents can sway the thinking of their children either by example or leveraging the parent-child relationship. For family love, you cannot do that. It had to be your idea. Yes, Dad and I were selfish, fucking younger partners, but, if you recall, it was you who initiated with Dad, just like it was Jack that started feeling up his mother. Once that happened, it was okay with us. You were adults by then and we exerted no pressure. Are you angry?"

Dad came over and took Bonnie's hand. She stood and they hugged, Bonnie taking Dad's cock and slipping it between her legs, tangled in the dress fabric. "No, Mom, just shocked."

My hands were full of mom's hard ass. "I thought this was a big, dangerous secret. Bonnie and I swore we'd be cool while we were visiting."

Dad stepped back and leaned over, taking the hem of Bonnie's dress in his hands. "May I?"

Bonnie looked at me. I smiled. "I want to, sis. How about you?"

Bonnie giggled. "I'm fucking soaked. Strip me, Daddy."

Dad whipped Bonnie's dress off and left it to flutter off. "No panties or a bra? Did you know?"

By now, Mom had shucked my shirt and was on her knees dropping my shorts. "Same thing here, Sam. Couple of perverts we have."

I laughed. "Okay, truth. My sister and I were fucking up until the last minute. We swore we'd behave while we were here and then fuck our brains out when we got back to the room."

Everybody laughed. Bonnie dropped to her knees in front of Dad. "Jack and I haven't fucked since we left the house. When I got to the room, Jack was naked and hard. We're so bad."

Bonnie looked at me. "You okay? Should we show each other what we've been up to all these years?"

I was standing in front of Mom, the couch right behind her. I put my hand between her perfect breasts and gave her a shove. She oofed and fell back into it, laughing. I looked at Dad. "Sit next to our mother while your daughter and I service you."

As Dad settled next to Mom, Bonnie and I embraced. I felt my cock sliding against her soaked vagina as we kissed deeply, her hard nipples poking my chest.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuuuck." My mother moaned, "Better than I ever imagined."

Dad said. "Do us later. Fuck for us."

I lay on the floor as Bonnie hovered over me. I heard movement and a strong hand held my cock. Dad said, "Let me help." It felt weird having another man's hand on my erection, but I didn't mind, which surprised me.

Bonnie moaned as Dad ran the head of my cock along her pussy. "Stop teasing me, Father, or I won't fuck you."

Dad let go and laughed. "Never happen, baby. Go for it."

Bonnie took all of me, paused while she orgasmed. "We're fucking in front of our parents." She rasped.

I pinched her nipples. "Love it. Ride me, sis. Make me cum."

Mom and Dad sat on the couch, masturbating each other as my sister shifted her hips back and forth over my cock. Her juice poured out over us. The room already redolent with the scent of lust. I took Bonnie's breasts in my hands. She groaned.

"Don't do it, bro. Dad used to do that. Made me cum so hard."

I took a nipple in each hand, pinched hard, and pulled. Bonnie howled.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!"

Her pussy gripped my cock and a torrent flowed out. Mom and Dad laughed.

"May we have a turn?" Mom asked.

Dad lay on the floor as Bonnie let my cock slip from her pussy, leaving a long link of girl drool. Mom kissed her, deep and hard. Bonnie, surprised but got into it instantly, returning the passion. Dad and I watched, their breasts pressed together, arms around their torso, mom's hand slipping between her daughter's legs. They broke. Bonnie was panting. Mom smiled and cupped her daughter's breast with a hand. "Ever been with a woman?"

Bonnie blushed. I was surprised. "No, Mom, never. But that felt really good."

Mom fingered her daughter. "Well, baby, we have all night."

They broke their embrace and Bonnie moved over Dad. "Help me out, Jack," Dad said.

Mom and Bonnie watched as I took my father's cock in my hand. Strange to be holding a cock and not having the feeling. I'd never held another cock, but I was okay with it, it was family.

"Tease her pussy with it." Mom said, her fingers inside her pussy.

Bonnie moaned as I ran the head of Dad's cock up and down her wet vagina. "Oh, bro, you're killin me. Put it in, I need Daddy cock."

So funny, I'm trying to get Dad's cock in her pussy. I know how it feels, but it's not my cock. I did it and let go as my sister slid down, taking all of her father's cock inside her. We all gasped.

Mom and I watched as father and daughter fucked on the living room floor. Mom held my cock. "Maybe we should go to the bed."

I slid my hand between my mom's thighs. "Maybe you should lie down and let your son fuck you."

Mom giggled and got down on the floor. "So practical, my son."

I spread her legs and gave her pussy a quick lick. "No, just really hot for my mom."

She looked into my eyes as a looked over her, the head of my penis notched in her warm, wet opening. "It's only been a week."

She moaned as I slid in. "Gonna be a lot more often soon."

I watched Bonnie ride Dad as I fucked my mother. Sensory overload. Mom and I were familiar, but watching my newest lover, my sister, enjoying the first man she ever had sex with while I enjoyed the woman that took my virginity, our parents. Too much. The sounds of incest, the scents.

"Oh, Mom. I'm gonna cum. Sorry."

"Mom panting under me. "Gimmie one more baby, then fill me."

I held off until Mom grunted and I felt the warm flow at our union. I pumped her a half dozen times and then came, flooding her as she moaned.

"So fuckin good."

I lay next to my mother, who leaned against the couch. Dad and Bonnie had finished before us. Bonnie sat Indian style, watching. Her finger plowing through the combined mess in her pubic hair. Mom wiped the sweat off her face and looked at her daughter's pussy.

"We need to clean up, young lady."

Bonnie looked at me. Mom moved over and shoved Bonnie, she lay back. "Mom?"

My mother moved over her daughter, tracing her tongue over Bonnie's abdomen as she swung her leg over her daughter's head.

"If it's not your thing, baby, say so. I'm dying to lick you either way."

Bonnie guided her mother's legs, looking up into her messy pussy.

"I've taken plenty of Jack's cum and I've tasted my own. Always wondered what it would be like. Put your pussy on your daughter's mouth, Mother."

Dad and I moaned as we watched our women make love. Mostly muffled moans and some slurping, but overall, quite loving. My cock got hard again. I looked over, Dad was back up too.

'Wanna try?" He asked.

I blushed. "Not tonight, Dad. Never thought about that, not sure I'm interested."

"Cool."

The problem, if that's the right word, with two women making love, is that since they can orgasm almost endlessly. Not being familiar with lesbian sex I had no idea how partners decide when they are satiated.

Mom laid over Bonnie, her hands under her daughter's amazing ass, her face pressed against my sister's vagina. Bonnie, under, her legs splayed wide, her hands clutching her mother's perfect ass as she licked the opening of her birth, her face messy with mom's cum. Too wild. Never in my wildest fantasies did I picture this. Dad laughed.

"Fucking crazy, huh?"

"Fucking crazy." I replied as Mom and Bonnie finally broke their incestuous, lesbian embrace. They lay there and looked at us. Bonnie wiped her mouth.

"Well, I ain't changin' sides, but that was fun."

We all laughed and got up.

"I'm beat," Dad said, "Let's get some sleep."

Mom took my hand, "You two wanna stay?"

I looked at Bonnie, she smiled. "Sure, Mom."

Bonnie took Dad's hand, and I took Mom's as she said.

"Good. Uncle George and Aunt Jane are coming by in the morning."