All Comments on 'The House Across the Street'

by Royalbluebutterfly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 1 month ago

What an excellent story!

Even though the Corn and Jade are hopefully safe now, I would love to read more of the two them down the road.

Thank you.

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 month ago

I enjoyed this story, great first story. Not all Christians are like that... My mom suspected and asked but I denied it, she Said it would be ok if I was. Would love a continuation where corn Dad die and her mom finds her and they find jade mom or aunt

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 month ago

Wow, this was utterly brilliant & quite a hard read at times. It's so sad if people feel the way Jade's Dad does. Hatred like that is never ok. I really hope you continue with this story, you've got me hooked now for sure. What a fab start.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue this beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An evil man in a lesbian story...what a shocker. Oh wait that's practically every story in this section.

Let's keep nurturing people's assumptions. 😥💔

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 month ago

Its easy to criticize behind anonymous. No one forces you to read or be in this section.

FlLesgirl2019FlLesgirl2019about 1 month ago

WOW. Watch out for the wolf in sheep's clothing. And while not as bad as what happened here I have gotten numb to the homophobia in my area. And I find down in the south people in the ministry often lead that charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What I find confusing is that at the start Corn's parents are Catholics, and when they move to a new church, the words priest and father Christopher are used - so a reasonable assumption is that father Christopher is a Catholic priest. But he has a daughter?! That needs some clarification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hi, Nicole2023

I bet that is your real name - right? 👉 [2023]

I like lesbian stories. My comment is an observation. If you don't like my comment follow your own advice - don't read the comment.

Move on. Be happy with your self-righteous life. Remember you are perfect. 💀💀💀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Congrats on your first story. Looking forward to seeing what you write next. However, you may wish to revisit the conventions for punctuating and paragraphing dialogue, as at times the lack of these made it hard to read.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 month ago

This was an excellent first-time story. It had solid characters, drama, and true-to-life situations. Oh... and hot sex. Welcome to Literotica -- please keep writing!

P.S. Sorry you attracted an anonymous coward/hater so early. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hello, Toesucker1

So you must be the brave commentator?

What exactly did I say that was hateful?

Are you the type of person that makes up enemies just to feel like you made an impact in the world?

Sigh...indeed. 🤦‍♀️

😘 Mwah...🦶

lilshymynxlilshymynx13 days ago

I found the story very confusing to follow at the start. There seemed to be some perspective changes early that weren't flagged in any way and it took me going back and for forth a few times to get it all sorted out. I generally enjoy this as a storytelling tool, but it's important to establish what you are doing so you don't give the reader whiplash.

Once the story got going and everything was sorted I enjoyed it. The parting screen with Corn's mother was particularly touching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoyalbluebutterfly@Royalbluebutterfly
Hello sexy person. Just submitted a sexy story here. I’d like to make this a thing hopefully. Also, if you got any writing jobs of any kind ghostwriting, proof reading, editing, feel free to send an email through the 'author’s contact' *blows kiss*