The House and the Bored Wife

Story Info
A bored wife tries to have a CNC fantasy.
6.4k words
4.51
31.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work of FICTION contains themes of misogyny, non-consent, humiliation, abuse and other related kinks. This is meant as entertainment to bring enjoyment, not as something that should be carried out. If this offends you, please do not read. It is in no way a political, gender or societal protest.

I bite my lip as I read the response from the guy. I'm so nervous! I can't even believe I'm considering this, yet alone talking to this guy. I must be going crazy. This is so unlike me.

I'm currently on an IM site. It's one of those fancy can't-be-traced sites, which erase whatever you write after 30 seconds. It really sets the mood about what I'm doing, or thinking of doing. Hammers it home how bad it is.

You see, I'm a 35 year old married female, who is incredibly bored with her life. I work from home as a data reviewer, which is extremely boring and easy. My husband works at his office and is a data analyst. He comes home after work to which we take turns cooking. Then we watch TV and go to bed as we have no children. Boring.

It's also been close to a year since we last had sex. He just...stopped. Not sure why. A few times we got into it and tried, but something always happened, like the other just wasn't into it, or worked called, etc. But yeah, a year. More than a year now that I think about it. And he doesn't seem to notice.

Lately I've been having, errr, urges. Not for sex urges perse, but for excitement. You know what I mean? True excitement. Something new, fun, flirty, exciting excitement. Something that I could tell people and they would be shocked and jealous.

That's when I overheard someone when I went for a midday walk. I was walking alone at the neghborhood park when I was about to over take two women who were talking. They were roughly the same age as me, probably mothers gossiping midday before their kids got home from school.

That's when I heard one telling the other about some guy in the neighborhood. How she did a "CNC" fantasy with him. Thankfully the friend had to ask what "CNC" meant because I didn't know either. She explained it is a rape fantasy. A consensual nonconsensual fantasy roleplay.

On purpose I slowed down to get room between us as I wanted to hear this conversation. The woman explained how she talked with the guy about it beforehand. Said she told him what she wanted and didn't want, and he did the same. Did it all online so no one saw them together nor was there any record/app on her cell. And then...they met up. Said how the guy never messaged her after the event, nor did anything creepy like take pictures or threaten to blackmail for more sex.

The part I remember the most of what she said is how good the sex was. That she was sore for days and could cum just off the memory of what he did. That it was by far the hottest thing she had ever done, and outscored her husband by a mile.

It sure seemed like excitement to me and my boring life.

Best of all, I overheard her telling the friend how you contact the guy. Said he wasn't a professional or pimp or anything, just a guy that like CNC stuff. She said his email and it was really easy to remember. The two of them never even knew I was behind them.

A few days later I emailed him. I can't even say why I did it and I told myself not to. Went back and forth about it too. Told myself I'm a good wife and wouldn't do anything stupid or crazy. Yet I emailed him all the same.

The guy was pretty nice and chill. I was scared he would instantly be like, "Yeah bitch, I'll fuck that cunt for you," or gross like that. But he wasn't. Just explained what he liked then asked what I was after. He sort of like laid down the rules of what he did, and how it would go if I wanted to do it. It was really clear on things he wouldn't do and repeated them a few times, such as choking or putting nooses, cutting, and other darker thing.

From there I would email him every few days with some silly question to keep the conversation going. I was scared, but didn't want to lose him, you know? So I would ask him things like, "do you or have you spanked your victims?" All the questions I asked I already knew the answer or could guess the answer. He knew what I was doing, probably because he had seen it before.

"It's simple Beth. If you want to do it, let me know and I'll tell you a time. If you don't want to, it's fine. I understand and don't hold it against you," Ben, the pretend rapist typed but 20 seconds ago, which made me bite my lip. Seems pretty clear he's not going to be responding any more until I tell him I want to do the fantasy.

"Fine. I want to do it," I type back. I can't believe I typed this as I meant to type, "thanks, but I shouldn't cheat on my husband." But my fingers overwrote my brain to type what they wanted. It's as if my emotions can't take the boredom any longer. They sort of take over my entire body and write what they want.

The next message is his address and a time. That's it. I stare at it, knowing the street, for it's 3 streets down. The guy really does live in the neighborhood.

And it's today. He wants to do this today. I try to tell myself that I can't do it today, but when I ask why, there's no answer. It's just I'm scared and it's so sudden. I don't have any work to do and my husband won't be home for at least 5 hours.

After a good 15 minutes, I tell myself that I'm going to do it. I'm going ahead with it. I'll go there at 2 pm...and pretend to be raped. That I'll finally have some excitement.

At 1:30, I make myself a whiskey and coke. When I down it in one go, I make another in hopes of calming myself. After I drink that one, I make a third. The booze does hit fast, loosening me up, but also makes everything more intense. I still am in disbelief I'm thinking of doing this.

"I'm doing this. I'm going to have some excitement," I tell myself out loud, looking past that it is cheating on my husband. If he touched me once in a while, I wouldn't have to do it. If he spent as much time as he does on fantasy football as he would fucking me, then maybe I wouldn't feel this way. Why isn't he more kinky? Why doesn't he try BDSM or get rough? Every time I hinted at it, he just said something like, "isn't that for like, sex addicts and stuff?"

At 1:50, I leave my house. I lock the house up but leave a key under the backdoor flowerpot. I do this because I don't want to take anything with me that could be lost or used against me. So no phone, no keys, no pens, no nothing.

I didn't know what to wear, so I picked some old pajamas. It's a flowery blue pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt, with panties and a bra that I don't care about. I wore these because I plan to get rid of them as the first thing when I get back. I really don't care what happens to them.

Walking, I head towards the address. Every few steps I do have to catch myself as I do feel a bit tipsy. Not drunk, but tipsy. It doesn't help that my heart is pounding hard too, making it even worse.

I find his house. Doing as he said I should do, I casually walk along the sidewalk until I reach his driveway. There, acting as if it's my house I begin to walk into the driveway. I walk past the two cars that are parked here, using them as cover so if people are looking, they can no longer see me.

As I look around, I notice how he keeps his yard looking better than mine. Even got the plants along the house to bloom while mine are barely alive. Makes me a bit jealous.

From his driveway, I turn to walk down the sidewalk-thing to his front door. My heart is hammering now, making me wonder if I'll have a heart attack or stroke. My heart might be going crazy, but my womanhood is tingling like crazy. It feels almost like there's electricity connected to it as I'm so damn aroused at the moment, and nothing's happened.

Suddenly, someone grabs me from behind, putting a hand over my mouth. At the same time, a man grabs my legs and lifts. The two of them grab and hold me, causing me to struggle in reaction. They were under the car. That's the only place they could have been!

They carry me towards the backyard, with the two parked cars hiding that this is happening. I struggle with my hands to hit the guy holding me but find that I can't. One of my hands is on his hand covering my mouth, trying to peel it off. The other is held by the way he grips my upper body. So I decide to kick the guy holding my legs, but find that he's way to strong. He easily holds both legs in a death grip.

The two men take me inside the house, but by the back door. I keep struggling as this isn't what he said would happen. And he certainly didn't say there would be two of them. If I knew that, I wouldn't have agreed. So with all my might, I struggle to break free, my mind too panicky to even try to look around to see the layout of the house.

The two men carry me into a bedroom. There I am literally tossed across the room onto a bed. I land on it and bounce hard, my body flying up once to crash back down. For a moment I get scared I may bounce off and onto the floor.

I'm not a small woman by any means, nor am I a large woman. I'm just, well, average. Long blond hair, blue eyes, 120ish pounds, C boobs, and an ok butt. Just average overall. But the way they toss me makes me feel like I'm tiny.

"Get off me you bastards!" I yell out as hands grab my arms and yank on them, forcing them over my head. They keep pulling on them hard, making me unable to move them as they pin them to the bed. On the other side, my legs are held together and pinned in much the same way.

The man holding my legs then climbs on top of me, straddling my knees. The way he does it, his weight pins me down and his legs pin mine together. As much as I try to move or kick, he's too heavy for me to move my legs.

"Hey, check this out," the one pinning my legs tells his friend. He then leans forward...and lifts my shirt. A moment later, my bra is pulled up, exposing my bare breasts to both of them.

Looking down, I see my tits out, jiggling around as I am on my back. My eyes widen and fear plus anger boil up in me at the sight of them. They can see my tits. How dare they!

"You fucking..." I start to yell as I struggle but get slapped in the face. The man pinning my legs slaps me right across the face to daze me. For a moment everything swims and goes in circles. It wasn't a full blown, hit-as-hard-as-you-can slap, but enough to warn me. I'm quick to get my wits back, but right as I do, a piece of duct tape is put over my mouth.

"Look at them go!" The man on top of me says and laughs as he grabs me on the shoulders and shakes me, making my tits jiggle violently. I protest this and struggle but can't break free. He does it again and again, both of them laughing as he does, but it's directed at my reaction.

My face burns red at this, at the feeling of my tits bouncing around and them laughing. Laughing at my helplessness and my tits. Humiliation burns inside me as they do this, making me feel like my boobs are toys for them. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't pinned the way I am. It makes me know I really can't stop them or stop my tits from shaking like a strippers.

"Get that shit off her," the man on top says, and then both of them work to peel my shirt and bra off me. They pull and push, making both go over my head and down my arms until I am completely topless. I try and use this to get my arms free, but now both men can work together to make sure my arms are pinned again.

The one holding my arms then puts my wrists together. The one sitting on me leans over to help by holding my arms down. I protest and try to move as I see the man get a large ziptie. But a minute later, my wrists are ziptied together as they overpower me.

With my wrists bound together, the man is easily able to hold my arms down. I keep struggling, trying to yank my hands from him, or get my legs from under the guy sitting on them. They hold me too tight for me to do this, but I do make them work for it. I do start to slow down as the one yells, "Look at those tits go!" as all my struggling makes them look comical in their bouncing.

"Ohhh, she looks mad, don't she?" One of them says and they both laugh. They then make comments about how I look pretty when I'm angry, but that my tits look better. It is disgusting and humiliating. It's them being gross males as they humiliate a female. And damn it, it's making me hot.

The guy sitting on me then moves off. Before I can bring my feet up, I'm flipped over. I'm now face down on the bed with the man that was holding my arms now pressing down on my back. When he does this, I can't get up, even if I try to push off with my hands as they are extended out.

I let out a loud yell into my taped mouth when I feel what they are doing; pulling down my pajamas. The man behind me grabs at the waistband and pulls, yanking them and my panties down to expose me. In seconds I become completely naked for these two strangers, my ass on display.

This sort of deflates me. I don't know why either. It makes me stop struggling as if I've lost. Like my clothes were the source of my power, like Samson's hair was the source of his. I sort of just go limp and try not to start crying at this, as they can both see my entire backside.

I'm flipped back over again, my arms held over my head. This time they see my pussy as well as my tits. Everything is out and displayed for them. Never have I felt so powerless and humiliated. Never have I felt like such an object.

Without any sort of pop or circumstance, the man that pulled down my pajamas grabs my legs at the knees and lifts them up. When he does, the man at my head helps grabs my knees and holds them, spread open. I then hear a zipper going down as well as pants being removed.

Now one man holds my arms over my head and the other holds my legs open. He's able to do this by holding my knees damn near to the bed because he's between my spread legs now.

"I'm going to fuck that pussy now, bitch. Gonna do something about it?" He taunts as he places his cock at my entrance. Then, without care or warning, he shoves it inside my pussy. He shoves it hard, forcing it to go deep in me.

I cry out in pain and shock at this, but am told to shut up. The man then starts to fuck me, with his body basically ramming against mine as he drops from a downward angle. He goes at a fast pace, basically using my pussy as a sex toy so he can cum as fast as possible. My body is held in place, making it oh so easy for him to slam down into it and fuck me.

For several minutes my body is held down as I'm fucked, the bed bouncing up and down from the movement. I stare at the ceiling, focusing on how strange this feels. I've had my husband's dick in me countless times and it never felt like this. This man's cock feels violating and mean, where it parts my pussy with a passion and jams its way in. It feels bigger and thicker than my husband, even if they are close to the same size.

"Like that bitch? Huh?" He taunts as he's able to fuck me so easy as I was so wet and aroused. The clapping sound is heard as he slaps his body against mine, making the sounds of clapping and bedsprings echo about.

"Yeah, she is. Bitch is loving it," the other one laughs as tears fall from my eyes. Now the one fucking me grabs both of my tits. He holds and squeezes, using them almost like handles to help him fuck me. Squeezes them hard enough that I know it'll leave bruises.

The worst part is yes, I am loving it. At first it was horrible and I wanted to start sobbing. But feeling him inside me is so powerful. It's so hot. Especially as he's not here to love me or even make me orgasm. He's just going to fuck me. To use me like a toy, an object, a worthless thing to use and throw away.

It's been so long that I've had sex that any stimulation there feels intense. And that's why I feel that I'm about to orgasm. He's barely started, but the feeling of it all is too much for me. My body feels like it is on overdrive and I know it's about to happen.

I let out a low grown in which I'm glad they taped my mouth shut. The waves of pleasure move over me, making my body quiver as I orgasm. The waves feel so much more intense than I remember, going higher and lower than they ever have. It makes me flutter my eyes as I feel it, as it is absolute bliss.

This orgasm is very fast, lasting just a few seconds. It still leaves me panting and warm but feels different than normal. I'm somewhat lucky that the two men didn't seem to notice I came otherwise they would be taunting me with it. And taunt they would.

"Your husband fuck you like this, huh bitch?" The man fucking me taunts now as he looks me in the eyes. He's started to go a lot faster now, making me moan each time, even if I have already cum. I feel more sensitive now down there. Like a barrier has been knocked down to which he's able to get to the real me.

"I know what he probably does to a bitch like you. How you bitches like to be fucked," the man fucking me then grunts. He then pulls out of me and grabs my legs. I'm then flipped over by the two of them again. The one in front of me grabs my hands and pulls them off the side of the bed to pin them down. He then puts his face inches from mine.

My legs are spread again as the man moves between them. He then puts his dick at my entrance while keeping my hips pressed down on the bed. He then slides it in, keeping me in a probone position.

"Like that bitch? Like us owning that pussy?" The man holding my arms taunts, his face so close to mine. In response I try to headbutt him, but he laughs and dodges it. He laughs and laughs as the other starts to fuck my pussy again.

I'm fucked in this new, humiliating way, feeling him land on my ass over and over, all while the other mocks me. At one point the one fucking me even grabs my hair to yank my hair back. But all in all, I don't struggle or fight. I let them do this to me as they hold me down.

The tape is suddenly ripped off, making it feel like it took my lips. That's when I see the one holding my arms is standing...and he took his pants off. His own dick is exposed and inches from my face. It is very hard and even throbs to show how aroused he is.

"Don't you..." I try to say, but then the dick is pressed against my face. I attempt to turn away from it, which makes it press against my cheek. My hair is then grabbed again, my head pulled back. As I cry in pain from this, the cock is put in my mouth. There's now a man's cock in my mouth, and it isn't my husband.

The man grabs my head with both of his hands to hold it. Now he thrusts into my mouth, moving his cock deep inside. Defeated, I wrap my lips around his member and start to provide the sucking as he face-fucks me. And he isn't gentle either as he does this.

I'm double teamed by the men now, each fucking me from a different end. My hands are technically free, but I leave them hanging off the side of the bed, knowing they will just tie them down if I tried anything.

"You are nothing but a rapetoy bitch. Just a pussy and mouth for us to fuck as long as we want!" The one behind me says. And the one with his cock in my mouth pulls out, slaps me hard in the face, then inserts his cock again to restart.

Enjoying this a great deal, I moan with each thrust as the men get in sync. They thrust at the same time to make the feeling even greater. It's almost like my entire body, mind and soul is used as they do this to me, making it a very emotional experience. It's hard more intense than any sex I've ever had. And in college I once had sex while on X.

"Bet you love it if your husband could see you know bitch, huh?" The one fucking me taunts, slapping me on the ass repeatedly, to which the man with his dick in my mouth laughs.

"Show him what a whore his wife really is. Show her taking it from two strangers," the man with his cock in my mouth adds on, accenting this by shoving his cock all the way in my mouth. Doing this makes it hit the back of my mouth to gag me before he pulls out. He does this 3 more times, making me gag each and every time.

12