The House and the Bored Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then decide to flip me over again, now I'm on my back, my hands over my head, hanging off the bed. This time the one fucking my pussy pulls me to the edge of the bed. He stands on the flooras he shoves his cock in me again while the other kneels on the bed by my head. My head is then made to lay back, where he inserts his cock in my mouth again.

They start to double team me again, only in this position. I will say, I've never done a blowjob with my head upside down like this. It's somewhat different, mainly because he keeps slapping my face with his balls whenever he goes in too deep. It feels new, and dare I say, exciting to do, as his cock touches places in my mouth I've not felt before.

As they fuck me, I do moan, loudly. Every so often it gets so intense that I can't even keep my mouth closed all the way on the cock in my mouth, which makes the guy face fucking me pull out and slap me.

My body becomes extremely hot from all this, especially as they willfully slap me whenever they want as the one fucking my pussy takes it upon himself to slap a breast every so often. The one facefucking me does the same to not just my tits, but my face. It's like they know they can hit me and do as they want and nothing will happen.

After about 5 minutes of this, they stop. They both sort of back up, leaving me on the bed, tried and panting. I notice they both have moved somewhat away from me, giving me a clear shot at the door. And this is how they stay. They just stand there, leaving me be.

"Think you can make it out of here? Try it. Go for the door. See if you can make it out of here before we can get you. See if you can get free," the one that had his cock in my mouth says, pointing at the door. I look at the door, wondering if I really could make it.

"If you don't think you can, then get on your hands and knees like the whore you are," the other one says. I bite my lip at this, still looking at the door. It does seem like a straight shot. Just leap off the bed and run. My tied hands shouldn't even matter that much. Run through the door and take a left. Should be able to find the front door.

Only...I don't want to go. I want more. I want to feel more. I want to experience more. But I can't be so pathetic as to want them to do this to me. I want to fight. I have to at least tell myself I was able to fight.

It occurs to me I'm looking for a reason to give up. Looking for a good reason to say, 'well I better get on my hands and knees so they can finish raping me because I have no choice.' It is impactful to realize this. But it is even more arousing as my womanhood throbs at admitting it. My nipples tingle. And my clit wants to be touched.

Then it occurs to me...my legs. There's no way they would be able to run. If I jumped off the bed, they would quiver and I would fall. If I fall, they would instantly grab me. There's no point in running or even trying to run. I've been fucked too hard for my legs not to be jelly, I know myself.

My heart seems to sing when I think of this. It gives me the reason to stay. To be the submissive victim. To let them keep doing this to me. To be raped more.

And so, with tears falling, I turn over. When I do, both laugh. They keep laughing as I get to my hands and knees and assume the doggy style position. They call me names as they laugh now, saying how it's good I know how pathetic I am.

"Give me your hands," the man behind me says. Confused, I go to my knees and turn to hold my hands out, but he quickly grabs them and forces them over my head. He keeps pulling on my hands until they are behind my neck now, my back arching painfully.

Now he moves against my back. There he uses his free hand to slide his cock back in me, with me moving to make it easier for him. It's in this strange position he starts to fuck me again, only this time he's rougher and harder. This time it feels like he's trying to impale me on his cock.

My moans and cries come out again, only this time each time he thrusts, you can hear it in my voice. My voice comically bounces with each thrust, making the other laugh. The man fucking me rams into me, my entire body rocking hard and my tits bouncing. Bouncing is an understatement. My back is arched painfully, making me thrust my tits forward, causing them to bounce like never before. They bounce so hard I feel them swelling.

And this time, I'm made to look at the other man as I'm fucked like a whore. My eyes never leave his as my pussy is violated and used. The smile on his face makes me even hotter as I let the humiliation boil inside of me. Then I realize I'm the one looking at him, and I'm not being forced to do it.

I cum, again. This time is hits fast as this new position does it. The feeling of how his cock goes in me, the feeling of him ramming against my body, the feeling of my tits violently bouncing and especially having to look at my rapist helpless like this.

Loud, high-pitched moans escape from me. Moans that to a passing person would sound like pain, but these two know different. They know they just made me cum by dominating and humiliating me. They know that I got off on them treating me less than human.

The waves of pleasure hit, turning my body into feeling like the sun with how hot I am. The heat feels like it goes through every pore on my body, making me not a person but a gooey pile of pleasure. And unlike any time before, the waves are extremely intense. Their peaks go higher than the sky and literally take my breath away as well as making my heart skip every other beat.

As I cum, the man in front of me moves forward. He grabs a handful of my hair as he kneels on the bed. I'm then forcefully pulled over by my head as the other man holds my arms behind me. He keeps pulling on my hair, forcing my head further and further down until his cock is back in my mouth.

My body was never meant to be bent like this and it only serves to re-energize my orgasm. The waves are restarted and flow back over me, only this time they are even faster as I suck this man's cock. My lips are tight around it as he forces my head up and down on it, like a toy. This time he is beyond cruel as he constantly shoves me down as far as he can, shoving his cock damn well into my throat.

In something that hasn't happened before, my body sort of stays in a state of bliss from this. Like the orgasm flattens out but doesn't leave. That it is now spread out. It feels like a drug or something the way I feel as it makes every feeling more powerful. That something tripped in my brain and I'm staying in a constant state of arousal and bliss.

"Present for you, ya bitch," the one with his cock in my mouth says. He then pulls out and presses his manhood up against my face. A half-second later, he cums. He shoots his cum over my face and into my hair. Several long strains of it shoots out, clinging to my face with the hot goo that it is. And as a last humiliation, the last stream he manages to shoot directly into my open mouth, making me taste it. It has me cough, to which I swallow.

"Tell the nice man thank you for your present," the man fucking my pussy tells me, pulling on my arms again to make my upper body rise painfully. Doing this puts me at eye level with the man that just came on my face, where he can plainly see how I look as well as my tits bouncing.

"T-T-T-Thank y-y-y-you," I try to say through I'm not sure it comes out. I still moan and cry with each thrust, my pussy feeling so raw and sore. Saying this makes the warm feeling burst again. I've never been so humiliated or hot.

"Here's your second present," the man still fucking my pussy grunts about a minute later. I beg him not to cum inside me. To not cum in my pussy, but they laugh. And then he does just that, floods my pussy with his seed. Tainting the place for my husband by injecting his seed.

As he cums, he shoves his cock as deep as it will go, making sure his cum goes as deep as it can. I yelp when he does this, feeling like I've been impaled. I'm left like this, basically sitting/impaled on his cock with my body arched out and looking at the other man as the cum shoots inside me. I feel it go deep too, much deeper than any cum ever has.

I'm then let go, where I fall to the bed, barely catching myself with my hands. He removes his cock out of me, then my arms are grabbed. Without any care, they start to drag me off the bed, with each one grabbing an arm.

They drag me along the floor and out of the room, my feet dragging. I'm taken down a hallway, pass the living room, pass the kitchen and to the back door. There they open the door and drag me outside. They don't seem to care at all that we are outside.

So tired and wobbly that I can't even get my feet under me to walk, I let them do this. I let them drag me outside, naked and used for the world to see. In a way, I sort of like this new humiliation. It would be a bit demented, but hot, if they dragged me just like this to my husband. To let him see what I let them do to me.

I thought they were going to drag me to the front yard, to the way I arrived but they don't. Instead, they drag me through the backyard. They take me all the way to the back fence.

"W-What...what are you...d-d-doing?" I try to ask as one grabs my legs and the other one my upper body. Fear returns, but just a bit of it as they lift me. I'm lifted to their chest, and then over their head, where they toss me over the fence.

I scream as I'm tossed over, trying to brace for the fall. The ground is going to be hard when I hit and I need to protect my head. Only I don't land on the ground but on a pile of stacked mattresses, where I bounce a few times and stop. It takes me a moment to fully realize this.

Heart pounding, I sit up and look around. It's an empty lot. There's nothing but fields here and the line of fences from the neighboring houses. This is the end of the neighborhood.

Then comes the matter of my clothes. Screw my clothes, my hands are still ziptied. Concerned by this as I don't want to walk home naked with my hands tied, I step off the mattresses and look around. That's when I see the knife. There's a knife coming through two fence slots about 10 feet over. Rushing over to it, I use it to cut off the ziptie and free myself. When I do, the knife has no give, letting me know they have secured it somehow.

It then occurs to me they put all this stuff here. The pile of mattresses is for the victims so they don't get hurt when they get rid of them. Plus, it must give another way to get home without being seen leaving the house. The knife is to be able to get any ties they put on, off.

Knowing this, I look around wondering what they left for clothes. Then I see it. There are no clothes, but I see a worn box of garbage bags. Going to it I pull one out. Humiliated, I make two holes where I put my legs through, making it like a weird sort of pants. I pull the bag up until the end is over my breasts. I then use the draw string to tie it closed.

Wearing a garbage bag, feeling my sore pussy and swollen tits, I start to walk home. I walk across the empty field until I come to the back end of a dead end street, where I can get back into the neighborhood. It is a good half mile from their house, so no one will think I came from there at all.

And this is how I walk home. As I walk, I have to keep my arms crossed to prevent my breasts from bouncing as I don't have a bra. This combined with the wind blowing to make the garbage bag press against me to show the shape of my body, makes me wonder if anyone knows what I just did. If they are looking through their window knowing what I let those men do. Thankfully my husband won't be home for a couple more hours so he won't be able to see me like this.

It's only when I reach the front of my house that I remember the cum on my face. That my face was coated in the man's cum, and I just walked home with it. That people no doubt saw it when they looked at me, thinking I must be crazy. Only instead of wiping it off, I wear it as I re-enter my house, wearing it as a badge of honor.

12