The House Boat - Day 02

Story Info
Rin makes her decision.
7k words
4.73
45.7k
89

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

I waited as long as I could after the sunrise peaked around the edges of the curtains before I got up. I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase under the bed, and then crept up and knocked on the bedroom door lightly.

Hearing nothing, I cracked it open an inch, and saw Rin passed out on the couch. Her hair was a mess, the blanket was twisted and tossed, only half covering her, and one of her arms was trailing on the floor.

I opened the door the rest of the way and tried to carefully walk towards the bathroom and the tiny shower.

And stepped exactly where the floor creaked loudly.

I didn't stop to see if I'd woken her up, I practically ran for the bathroom, closing the door and staring in disbelief as I found that not even this door had a lock on it.

I cringed, held my breath, but didn't hear a pursuit.

I breathed out tiredly, stripped down, and started the shower. It took a little while for the water to warm up, but soon enough I was leaning my head against the wall with steaming hot water running down me.

I didn't get to really relax, or get out of my thought spiral. There wasn't a lot of hot water, and somebody else deserved it far more than I did.

I towelled myself down, and got dressed into another simple t-shirt and jeans pairing. Different than the day before, but completely uninteresting all the same.

Then, taking a deep breath, I opened the door to the main room and walked out.

Rin wasn't on the couch, anymore.

She used to do that when we were young. She'd spend all night sitting cross-legged and fretting about something, but the moment she heard anyone else, she'd pretend to be asleep. Then, when they weren't looking, she'd run away.

Glancing around, I knew I had to find her, talk to her about getting her home. I checked the bedroom, but she wasn't there, either.

One of the curtains, over the door to the verandah, was a bit crooked. So I dragged it up and open, letting pale yellow light flood the room.

I was surprised to see Rin leaning on the verandah, laughing and smiling like nothing was wrong in the world. She was talking to Tom, both of them holding steaming mugs.

I gave a small wave to them as they noticed me, and then turned around and began cleaning up the main room. Taking Rin's blanket back to the bedroom. Giving her space to enjoy being herself without me around.

I heard the door open, "You going to mope around or come join us?"

"Rin?" I asked in confusion, looking at her. She shrugged from the doorway, leaving it open as she stepped back to talk with Tom.

"Yeah, we had a bit of a fight last night. Not entirely his fault." She said loud enough for me to hear it, "I can be... A bit of a bitch. When I want to."

Tom was quieter, "It's important to acknowledge a fight, when it happens, of course. But what's more important is what you do afterwards. Doesn't matter who started it. Matters how it ends."

"I still love him." Rin replied as if she hadn't run the hell away from me, "I guess we're always going to have little things like this... But I'm not about to let him go. Not let it ruin our holiday."

Tom sounded emotional in his response, "You're a good woman, Rin. A good woman. Don't let anyone ever tell you any different. It's more important than looks, which fade when you get to my age. More important than romance, which can grow stale. A good woman is better than a dozen others."

"Aw." She said nervously, "Thanks."

I shuffled out to the doorway, running out of things to do and pretend to be busy. "Morning."

Tom lifted his mug, "Morning. Just came down to make sure you could get going. I retied the rope for you last night, wasn't sure you'd know how to undo it."

"Thanks." I said genuinely, "But might be here a tiny bit longer than I expected. Rin's head-"

"No, I'm not." She interrupted me, her voice dropping angrily and letting me know she wasn't going to argue this. "Why don't you go to the front, and have Tom show you how to cast off. You and I can talk about it after, when we're on the move again."

Tom put his mug down, "Thanks for the tea, love. Boy, let's see if you have what it takes to become a man."

I headed through with him, feeling conflicted, to the front. Tom showed me how to slip the knot undone, and how to tie it again. Made me practice a couple times.

"You know... You might just be an idiot."

I blinked in surprise as I began coiling the rope, "Wow. Where did that come from?"

"You were going to let a fight split the two of you up?" Tom asked and shook his head, "Only a moron of the highest order would let that woman out of their sight. She's a one of a kind."

"She is." I replied quietly, "Look... Things aren't quite what they seem here. Rin didn't exactly tell the truth last night. Probably not this morning, either. They're... Complicated."

"That doesn't change that you're an idiot." Tom shook his head, "First, that's the wrong direction to coil a rope. Secondly, it's never not complicated. But if a woman like that loves you, then you're an absolute shit-for-brains for trying to send her away."

His quiet mentoring way made me wish I could tell him exactly why things were as complicated as they were. To ask for his advice.

I sighed, "And if she belongs to someone else?"

"Women don't belong to anyone, boy." Tom laughed, "What matters is what she chooses. What it is that makes her happy. Even if she decides to leave you tomorrow, you have today with her. That makes life worth it. Your life's work isn't your career. It isn't even your future. Your life is right here, right now, with her. Making her smile."

I shrugged sadly, "She didn't choose me."

"Might have changed her mind." Tom said as I finished coiling, and then leaned up and lifted himself onto the bank and waved, "You go easy, now. Remember what I said about the tree up ahead."

Leaving me alone with Rin.

I moved back inside to find her washing the mugs, still wearing her onesie from the night before, "Tom gone?"

"Yeah."

Rin nodded silently.

I sighed, "Playing the newly wed again, I see."

"It's fun." Rin shrugged.

I sat down on the edge of the pilot's chair, as far from her as I could really sit in the tiny room. Put my head in my hands, "Are we talking? Or am I finding a way to get you home?"

"I'm not going home. We're on a trip together." Rin said, bristling angrily.

I winced, "Rin... I crossed a line."

"After I... Well, I didn't practically beg you. I actually begged you." She said and turned, wiping her hands on a cloth and she shrugged. "I was the idiot."

I shook my head, "It should never have happened. You ran away for good reason."

"I didn't run away." Rin said in confusion, "Chris. I didn't run away. That's not why I went to the couch, you idiot."

I raised an eyebrow, "You didn't freak out?"

"Oh, I freaked out." She agreed, "I freaked out that I actually got what I wanted. I just didn't know what to do with it because I never expected to actually get it."

I cocked my head, "Come again?"

"I teased you, because I wanted you. Like you said, I'm not quiet when I'm... Playing with myself. You ever hear me say someone else's name?" Rin shrugged, "I wanted you. But... I was like a dog chasing a car. Once the dog actually catches the car, it's got no fucking clue what to do with it. How do I actually do anything with you, without hurting you permanently?"

"Hurting... Me?"

She nodded, "Yeah. I didn't realise you liked me. Not until you kissed me. I mean... It's obvious in hindsight. You dated Jessie. You date girls who remind you of me. But... I didn't see it."

"I shouldn't." I shrugged, "You're not going to hurt me by leaving."

"I'm not fucking leaving!" Rin shouted, "Say it again, and you'll be wishing I had when I punch you in the fucking balls."

I snapped my legs together, "I hear you."

"You better." She said tightly, and then took a breath and tried to relax herself. "I wanted you, because I'm attracted to you. But... I just wanted to fool around with you. I was being shallow, not romantic. If all you wanted was to fuck me, then... I actually probably would have fucked you last night."

"Holy shit."

She shrugged, "You're hot. I'm horny. We're in my favourite place. But... You've got your heart in this. I don't want to hurt you like that."

I sighed and shrugged, "I suppose that makes sense. Still feels like you're the one that would end up getting hurt. So... We going to put this all behind us? Back to normal brother and sister?"

"Nope." Rin shook her head, "Like I said, I didn't go to the couch just to run away. I said I needed some space. To think. I have. I... Wasn't asleep when you tried to sneak out this morning. Didn't sleep at all."

"I didn't, either."

She smiled sadly, "You were probably getting caught up thinking I hate you, right?"

I shrugged.

Rin smiled slowly, "Idiot. I was sitting there wondering to myself if I could... Love you. Could I actually be your newly wed wife? Could I see myself like that?"

I stared at her in terror. Absolute, abject terror. There was no part of what I had done that was okay, and here she was thinking about taking it from the taboo into... A life-shattering secret.

She took a nervous half-step towards me, and I leaned back in the chair, "What are you doing?"

Rin smiled sadly, "Chris. You like girls who say fuck the world. Right? That's your type?"

"What are you doing, Rin?"

She shrugged and closed the distance between us, taking my head in her delicate hands. She smiled down at me sweetly, "Fuck the world."

Then, Rin kissed me.

She was soft and delicate, perfect to the touch. Her kiss was far from hesitant, but it wasn't full of lust either. It was gentle, and welcoming. A merging of two people.

This time it was me who didn't kiss back.

Mostly because I was completely confused as to what the hell was happening here. Was this more of the same insane teasing that I didn't understand? Was this Rin saying she loved me?

She said she had just wanted to fool around. It was a shock that she might have seen me as an option for that... Bigger shock that we had come so close to crossing that line last night, and not just a kiss.

Now, she was talking about newly weds and saying that she wanted to ignore the world?

Was Rin planning on... A lifetime together?

Based on one kiss?

She broke it off, smiling at me still, "Well. I'll give you a bit to get over that, then. Boat's drifting. I'm going to head upstairs for a while. Come get me once we've got where we're going."

Rin didn't seem the least bit concerned as she walked away.

I turned back to controlling the boat that had drifted whilst she had been driving me out of my mind, stopping it from bumping into the other river bank.

Still less adrift than my thoughts.

---------

Poking my head above deck, I saw Rin lying on a towel. Probably because the deck chairs were still down on the verandah below. It couldn't be that comfortable.

I hesitated about trying to talk to her.

Rin looked like she might have been asleep. Lying on her stomach, arms crossed beneath her head. Her tangled red hair pulled to one side to ensure her shoulders could get some sun.

Lying in a heap beside her was a black bikini. Both tops and bottoms, because Rin wasn't about to get any tan lines.

If I even tried to say anything to her right now, there was no possible way I'd be able to keep my head on straight.

Not that it really felt like I had ever since this entire holiday started.

"Are you just going to stare at my ass?" Rin asked loudly.

I cringed and came up onto the roof, walking over and sitting down beside her. "I thought you were asleep."

"Was." She yawned, and rolled over onto her back, revealing and showing off everything shamelessly.

Rin grinned as she saw me struggling to not look, and stroked my cheek, "I did say you could have this. I mean, if we're doing romance and not just foolin', then I might want a mood setter first. But that doesn't mean you can't look."

"You are the most confusing woman on the planet." I said quickly, trying not to get distracted.

She laughed, and shrugged, causing her breasts to bounce and my eyes to unlock from her face momentarily. "Chris... I thought about it. Us. We've only got a few days, anyway. Why don't you consider this a... Free trial? If it goes badly, we'll both forget about it afterwards. If not... Maybe we can give each other a shot."

"I don't really get it. Still."

"Moron." She rolled her eyes, "So, I'm going to pretend we're newly weds. Not just when people turn up. Around you, too. If we get to the end of the week, and you're still confused, or I don't want it, we'll end it."

I swallowed nervously, looking at the gorgeous naked woman in front of me. The way she was so comfortable being like that around me, despite the fact I really wanted to -

"You can touch." Rin smiled slowly, "We're married. Right? This is our honeymoon. And well, if you don't... I will."

"What?"

She leaned on her elbows and shrugged, spreading her legs a little. "Me, under the trees, on the river. No one around to interrupt. I've already told you, that's a fantasy."

"You hesitated because I liked you."

Rin nodded, "Aha. Damn you're slow today. Definitely not enough sleep. I'm horny. And I already decided I like you back. So kiss me, kiss between my legs, or watch me do myself. Your choice."

"Holy shit."

She rolled her eyes and leaned back, her hand moving between her thighs and beginning to gently rubbing. "Mmm. I've... Never had anyone watch before. Especially when I'm thinking about their dick. Kinda hot."

"Holy... I guess after you keep getting interrupted, you're on a new level of horniness. I'm going to go."

Rin glared at me, and her wet hand whipped around to grab my wrist, "That wasn't one of the options I gave you."

I looked down at her precum covered hand and up to her face, "This is a bad idea."

"Pissing me off is a bad idea." Rin glared, "Come on, Chris. I'm trying here. I like you. Can't you at least just... Shut up and kiss me? I want this. You're not going to hurt me."

"I'm a piece of shit, Rin. Even if I wasn't your brother, you don't want to date me."

She lay back down, and yanked hard enough on my arm it jarred my shoulder, causing me to fall towards her.

I barely caught myself, ending up with a hand either side of her head, staring down at her.

Rin smiled up at me, "That's my decision, idiot. You don't get to call yourself a piece of shit, Chris. I know you want me. The fact you're trying to do right by me shows that you're worth holding onto."

"Rin..."

"Don't make me always have to be the one to kiss first. Pleeeease?" She said with concerned eyes.

Fuck's sake.

She might just be picking up on the fact that my self will evaporated every time she gave that long and drawn out sound. Begging, with her gorgeous face and adorable voice.

She glared angrily, "Do you want me or not, you jerk!?"

Just like last night.

"If I do this... There's no going back, Rin. This isn't going to last a week. Most girls don't have to decide the rest of their life based on a kiss." I said slowly.

She smiled up at me, "Huh. So the whole marriage roleplay has you freaking out? Not dating me?"

"Pretty much."

She grinned happily, reaching up and caressing my face, "I could stop. If you wanted. But... Can't this be a honeymoon for us? There's no one else. I promise we can talk and think things through. Later."

"Later?"

"After you stop fretting and fuck me." She said pointedly.

There's only so much one person can take.

I bent towards her, watching as her breath caught in anticipation. More than a hint of trepidation on her face as once again, I kissed my sister.

For a moment, I thought we were going to have our third aborted makeout session.

Rin seemed to almost pull away, but as I began to pull back from her, she grabbed my head and I felt her tongue probe nervously towards me.

Feeling her welcome me in, all my hesitations died.

My tongue reached out for hers, tasting her, feeling her smooth piercing as we tried to wrap around each other. I felt her finally take a breath through nose, as I continued to lower myself towards her.

One arm went behind her neck, cradling her and pulling her into me. She reached down one of her hands that had been on my head to take my other hand and guide it down southwards.

With our hands together, my fingers touched her for the first time. For me it was like touching a live wire. The adrenaline burning as I ever so slowly rubbed downwards before pulling upwards to open her to my touch.

Rin moaned loudly into my mouth as I found her utterly soaking. There was no resistance at all as I slipped a finger inside her, surrounded by her warm and slick walls.

I curled a finger gently as I continued to kiss her, but she fell out of the kiss. Head rolling back as she filled the air with a long and deep cry of utter pleasure.

She had actually been holding back, when I walked in on her. She was as far from quiet as anybody could possibly be.

I laughed and kissed at her cheek, "Screamer?"

"Shuddup." Rin gasped, face bright red, "And get that fucking hand moving. Too slow. I want more."

I was more than happy to oblige.

It didn't take long to find the soft spots that made her thighs tighten, that turned Rin's loud moans into cries of pleasure that sent the birds scattering.

"Ugh... Mmm... Chris! Oh, fuck! Chris! Yes!"

I took one of beautiful tits into my mouth, sucking gently as I flicked my tongue across the top of it. Rin arched her back as she gasped, pushing it into me and shuddering under the waves of her own pleasure.

"Oh... Oh... Yes, yesss! I... Oooh... Right there!"

Her wetness would have been loud and noisy, if it weren't for her crying out. It was fantastic, intoxicating. Every single part of her was perfect.

I paused, pulling my sopping hand free to a disappointed groan. Her reddened face glared up at me, until she saw me slipping free of my top.

Rin grinned lopsidedly, "Not bad. I like what I see. Taking anything else off, maybe?"

"Depends."

She raised an eyebrow, "On?"

"Do you want me to?"

She sat up quickly and whipped the belt out of my pants faster than I had thought possible. Rin laughed and kissed my chest before she undid the single button now standing in the way of what she wanted.

She dragged down pants and underwear as one, causing my rigid cock to pop and bounce up in front of her, almost hitting her in the face.

Rin grinned up at me, "So... You're not totally into blowjobs, right?"

"They feel good, but the guilt is worse. Sound doesn't do anything for me."

She nodded and then leaned back on her towel again, "Then I suppose we can just skip over that part. What do you say?"

"This is huge. You need to tell me." I said as I positioned myself above her, barely holding back from just diving in. "Tell me that you want me to fuck you."

Rin laughed, "Said that a few times. Now, take that hard cock, and slip it inside me. No more hesitations. Husband."

I brushed the head up and down, lubricating myself with her to make things easier. "You really like that roleplay."

"Aha. Mmm." Rin's legs shook briefly, "Oh come on. Stop teasing me. Pleeeease?"

"Yes, wife." I said and pushed inside her. "Holy shit! You're tight."

Rin let out a gasping groan, fingernails scratching at the surface of the roof. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, call me... That, again."

"Tight?"

She glared, "Don't tease. Not fucking... Now. Oh... Oh, god, you're inside me. Oh, fuck."

I leaned down onto her, half-crushing her as I began to move around this incredibly tight, but very well lubricated, tunnel. I grunted into her ear as I did, "Wife."

"Fuuu-uck!" She swore loudly, and I felt her clamping down with a shudder. Her hands grabbed at my back and she gasped, "Oh... That's... Nearly enough... To make me... Cum."

shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers
12