The House Boat - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,836 Followers

"Yeah. We've talked about it. He was a right asshole." I shrugged.

My brother leaned forward, "Bet she didn't tell you everything."

"It's none of my business." I said firmly.

Vincent shook his head, "You don't get it. Rin was going to marry him. Stop acting like a slut, and put a ring on it. Then suddenly, she just ends things? Mum thinks she was pregnant."

"Well Mum's wrong. He was sleeping with her best friend." I interrupted, "So how about you stay the hell out of her life, Vincent? You don't know shit about Rin, because you've never tried."

"You always make excuses for her. Enough is enough." Vincent said firmly, "It's time she went home. Dad's getting old, needs more help. Someone has to look out for Rin, because she obviously can't take care of herself."

Something inside me very nearly snapped, but before I could tear him a new one, Rin arrived with a purse over one shoulder. "Hey, jerks."

She flopped into a seat and waved to one of the waiters. Which was when she noticed the way the two of us were eyeing each other off, and her mouth dropped into a frown.

"Can you seriously not go anywhere without pissing people off, Vinnie?" Rin stated.

He glared at her, "I've told me not to call me that. I hate it."

"I know." She shrugged.

He shook his head in disapproval, "This is my point, Chris."

"You were talking about me." Rin glowered.

I held up a hand, "Rin, you don't want to know what he has to say. Vincent, shut the fuck up about things that don't concern you. We're here to enjoy a family thing."

Before either could erupt, the waitress arrived, to take our orders. I got a simple black coffee, whilst Rin got herself a chilled beer.

Vincent shook his head in silent and incredulous disapproval.

Rin stuck her tongue out at him, and then turned her attention to the river running passed us. She seemed to relax as she did, "It really is pretty, here."

"Dad's not doing so well." Vincent began to walk down his stupid pathway.

The redhead shrugged, leaning sideways on her chair and dropping her head as she stared at the river. "He's old."

"Mum was saying she might need some help." Vincent continued.

Rin laughed bitterly, "Oh, go fuck yourself, Vinnie. Stick me in that house, and someone is getting hurt."

"Don't be like that." He said, "Dad really does need some help."

She turned her head, "So? Nothing to do with me. Or have you forgot the way he literally threw me out when I went to a university he didn't like? I put up with him enough, as is."

"If he wanted to make amends on this trip?"

"Too late." Rin said firmly.

Vincent turned to me in appeal, "Chris."

"No." I said derisively, "I'm not dumb enough to try and make a choice for someone else. Rin says no, that's a no, Vincent. Back off. Why can't we just have a nice family outing? For once. One time."

"We're not a family. We're a disaster." Rin said tiredly, putting her head back in her arms as she watched the ducks on the river.

Vincent shrugged, "I don't think that's true."

There was no way. He wouldn't just...

He leaned forward, "That's just you."

Rin stood up and put some cash from her purse on the table. "Could have been nice. See you, Vinnie. I'll meet you back at the houseboat, Chris. Going to take a walk."

I put my head in my hands as she walked away.

"Needed to be said." Vincent said self-righteously.

I yelled wordlessly in frustration into my hands, and then glared up at him, "You are such a piece of work. She's your sister. Not some nail to hammer into place. She's an actual person, you stupid sonuvabitch."

Vincent's eyes widened, "Wow. You always do take her side, but that's excessive. I wasn't trying to manipulate her."

"That's exactly what you were doing!" I yelled and stood up, "I don't fucking care what your problem is, Vincent. Grow the fuck up. People are people. They're not tools. They're not all going to fit in your little straight lines."

I shook my head and turned to leave, go after Rin.

"You're just going to take the side of the slut, like always?"

I had been going to leave. Hearing him call my twin that though, again, was too much. He was seeing her no different than the way Rob had. Just a toy. An object.

Not the brilliant woman that she was.

---------

I didn't manage to find Rin, so I took a moment to do a little shopping before I headed back to the houseboat.

It felt incredibly lonely, all by myself.

I was worried about Rin, how she was reacting to our brother being... Our brother. Always in the right, always looking down on my twin. Just because she chose to be herself instead of some role model.

She was still a sweet girl. She might tell you to fuck off. She might actually show you that she knew how to punch. That didn't change the fact she was kind-hearted.

She hadn't raged and screamed when her elder brother said that she was everything that was wrong with her family.

She just walked away.

Rin hadn't always been like that. I could remember more than one incident when we were younger, dragging her off Vincent whilst she was kicking and screaming, desperate to continue beating him to a pulp.

According to him, I always took her side.

I hadn't, especially back then. But there was more than once where I had delayed getting involved because the jerk had deserved it. Delayed, because Rin hadn't known when to stop.

Then... Then she'd gone and grown up. We both had. When you're an adult, words become far deadlier weapons than any fist. It's easy to use them to great effect.

Except Rin hadn't even done that. Her "Vinnie" wasn't worth her time to get upset over. Or that was the impression she had tried to give him before going to find somewhere to cry in private.

The houseboat gave a tiny rock, and I looked up from where I was fretting to see Rin stepping onto it with a shopping bag of her own. She slid open the door, smiling and heading to the bedroom, "Hey."

"Hey."

She came back a moment later and flopped beside me on the couch. Head on hands as she stared at me, "Sorry. I just couldn't stand him."

"He's an asshole." I replied.

Rin nodded slowly, "That why you've got an icepack on your hand?"

"Maybe."

She rolled her eyes, "Yay. That's going to have some fallout. You know you don't have to defend me, right? This girl can take care of herself."

"Yeah." I took a deep breath, "He called you a slut. More than once."

Rin's mouth dropped, and she gave a small sneer, "Bitch. So... You clocked him?"

"Just the once."

She reached down to look at my hand, pulling away the small icepack to reveal the split skin across my knuckles. Rin kissed the cuts gently, "Must have been a heck of a once."

"Nope. He's just got a hard head."

She giggled, and put the icepack back, "Guess you won't be using that hand for anything fun for a little while."

"You seem in a better mood." I replied reaching across with my other hand to stroke her cheek, "I went looking for you."

"I know. Wanted to be alone." She shrugged, "But... Then I got over it. Went for some retail therapy. And yes, I got the stupid pill and took it."

"I wasn't going to ask!"

Rin shrugged with a sheepish smile, "Almost forgot it. So maybe I do need reminders like that every now and then from my husband."

"My wife." I smiled back at her.

She swung herself into my lap, taking my head in her hands and kissed me gently. "I love you."

Then, she kissed me again. Showing me that she loved me, as I returned the emotion back to her. A small tent poked up into her, but the both of us ignored it, more into the emotional connection than the physical one.

Rin smiled proudly when she finally broke the kiss, a momentary strand of saliva linking us before she wiped her mouth. "Love you."

I cupped her cheek, grinning like an idiot.

Wouldn't have imagined a world like this two days ago. Wouldn't have imagined one where I could have her, all to myself, forever. That Rin could ever want me, physically or otherwise.

"Uhm... If you nearly forgot... What were you doing before we met up with the asshole?" The thought managed to coalesce.

Rin grinned cheekily, "Well... I saw something and got distracted. Went back and bought it after. Stay here, okay?"

She bounced to her feet and into the bedroom with excitement, as I sat there in a daze. My sour mood had evaporated once I saw her. Now, I was just tired.

Happy, content, and tired.

The quiet but content mood evaporated as Rin emerged from the bedroom in a new outfit. The summer dress had been replaced by a matching lingerie set.

The set was bright red, and layered. Each layer eased down from a red towards an orange, giving the mental imagery of flames.

The bra was cut so that it gave support, but made it look like Rin was about to come bursting out of the top of it. Pushing her up to show off two perfect orbs.

The panties were much more showing. They were only two thin cord strands where they crossed her hips, holding the material that went around her front and back.

As Rin twirled to show off her outfit, I noticed how the orange became more intense towards her vulva, implying where the fire was.

The shaping of it was also amazing, showing off her ass by pulling tight in the centre somehow. Showing the general shape of her sex without displaying a full muffin.

"Damn."

Rin grinned, crinkling her nose and cocking a hip, "Like what you, see, then?"

"Hell yeah. That thing is sexy." I nodded, "My hot little thing."

"Wife." Rin pouted instantly.

I drank in the vision of her standing there, looking up and down repeatedly, "My freaking amazing wife."

She knelt down in front of me, running her hands up my thighs, "You really like it, then?"

"Aha."

Rin smiled, "Well... There's something I wanted. Thought of the moment I saw this outfit."

"Yeah?"

She grinned up at me, "Remember how you said a tongue piercing could be sexy? Ball floating atop a see of cum?"

"Oh, fuck." I shivered.

Rin shrugged, "I want you to cum in my mouth. Want you to take a picture of me, in this outfit, with your cum in my mouth."

"A picture?"

She nodded, "Yeah. Just for me. Do you... Mind?"

"Not really." I shook my head, "Just got to be careful with the picture... But seems like I'm getting the better end of this deal."

"You said you didn't really like blowjobs."

"No." I shook my head, "I said I didn't enjoy the sounds. Made me feel like I was taking advantage. I never said it didn't feel nice."

With that confirmation, Rin unbuckled my pants and slid them down to my ankles. She nuzzled me briefly through my underwear, making my cock jump in response, before she pulled those out of the way as well.

She raised her eyes so they were staring into mine, and took the head of my dick into her mouth. The ball of the piercing rubbed just at the front as she swirled her tongue around.

Taking me from nearly hard to absolutely rigid.

Rin kept her eyes on mine, as she began to slowly draw me further into her. She managed to get about halfway down before she had to break off the delicious eye contact.

"Mmm." I moaned quietly, "You're good at that."

I felt her smile briefly before she began pulling back her head. As she did, her tongue was anything but still. Rubbing and swirling all around me, finding my more sensitive places.

My hands tensed up on the edge of the couch, as I felt nothing but pleasure. Rin's head continued to move up and down slowly, ever so slowly. Coating and bathing me in the warmth of her mouth.

Her determined face, brilliant green eyes beneath her red hair, was incredibly sexy. Especially when matched with her new outfit, turning her into a flaming goddess.

"Oh, fuck. That's good." I groaned.

She took the encouragement and began to bob her head faster. Making me push my feet solidly into the floor as she went to town on me. Avoiding the gagging sound by never pushing me too far back, but still showing my cock the time of its life.

The only thing sexier than the sensations she was giving me was the proud look on her face. The way she was enjoying the hell out of what she was doing to me.

Trying to make me cum in her mouth.

"Mmm. Yes." I moaned, "A little faster. Oooh. Yes. That's it... That's..."

We really needed to start closing the damn curtains.

"Fuck!" I swore and tapped Rin on the head frantically. "Stop. Stop that. Rin! I mean it."

"What!?" She broke off, glaring up at me, before she saw my horrified face and turned, "Huh? What's wrong?"

"That... That was Vincent." I said as I grabbed my pants and yanked them up. By the time I got to the verandah, he was nowhere in sight. But I had no doubt he had seen us.

Rin wiped her mouth as she came up behind where I was staring around, "What do you mean... Vincent?"

"He was on the verandah, looking through the glass door." I said slowly, "And now... Now he's gone. Shit. Shitfucking shit."

"Oh." Rin swallowed, "Fuck."

I winced, "He either came to apologise, or rant some more... But now he's actually got something bad on the both of us. Fuck."

"Not bad." Rin pouted, "Just... Naughty."

We went back inside and collapsed onto the couch. I rubbed my face, "What do you think the chances are that he's on the phone to Dad?"

"Fuuuck." Rin cursed, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What the hell are we going to do, Chris?"

"Draw the curtains in future. That's... About as far as I've got." I shook my head, "I... I might be able to explain it away. By lying through my teeth. Maybe."

Rin brightened up, "You're not dumping me?"

"I love you." I said simply, and she breathed a heavy sigh of relief and dropped her head against my shoulder.

She swallowed, "I... I think I expected you to call this whole thing off. Explain it somehow, and then make us go back to how we were before."

"I said that was never going to happen, on the roof. That if I kissed you, there was no turning back for me. Still true." I patted her hair, "But... Maybe you should get dressed. Mood's kinda ruined."

"Yeeeah." She stood up, "Totally. Um... Maybe you should call first, get ahead of this?"

"Can't." I shook my head, "Not if our plan is to pretend it was innocent. Don't really like the idea of lying... But we don't have a heap of choice here. Don't think our parents would ever accept this."

"Not that different than hiding your bi ex-girlfriend from them." Rin reasoned, and headed for the bedroom, "Any requests? Something comfortable, or something sexy?"

"Feel free to get comfortable." I replied, turning over the rest of the night's plans in my head, and knowing that I couldn't really do what I'd wanted anymore.

Thankfully, we didn't have a long time to stress out.

My phone rang almost as soon as Rin closed the bedroom door. Which was hilarious that she bothered to do that when she regularly walked around me naked, and liked getting fucked outdoors.

I picked up the device with trepidation, "Hello?"

"What kind of feral disgusting beast have I raised!?" My mother's voice came screeching down the line at full volume, "I can't believe you would actually... That! You disgusting monster! If you were here I'd put you over my knee until you were black and blue!"

"Eh... Are you drunk?"

My mother's voice changed significantly, biting back a seething rage, "No, Chris. I am angry. I am extremely angry at you."

"What did I do this time?" I sighed heavily, "Is this about punching Vincent? He deserved it."

She crept down a notch, "You punched your brother? What for this time?"

"He called Rin a slut, and told her to her face that she was everything that is wrong with our family." I said with a hint of anger.

"Oh." My mother's voice took on another tone, "He tells me he... Caught the two of you... Together."

"Huh." I did my best to keep my voice even, "He did run off before. Before I could see what he wanted. Rin was crying on me. Because of what he'd said."

"In her underwear?"

I forced myself to laugh, "When has Rin ever passed up a chance to sunbathe?"

As I said that, Rin emerged into the room again, wearing her favourite onesie. The hood was pulled down so that her face was hidden, as she climbed in beside me to listen to the phone call.

"That... Is very true. I suppose Vincent might have been mistaken over what he had seen. Doesn't excuse hitting him, though." Mum admonished.

Rin snatched the phone quickly, launching to her feet so I couldn't take it back, "Seriously? Your son calls your daughter a slut. Accuses her of being nothing more than a whore, and you take his side!?"

I didn't hear the response, but apparently it pissed Rin off.

"No! I won't put Chris back on the phone! If you're going to sneak around my back, try and manipulate me, then you can damn well tell me! I am never coming home, Mum. Dad made it very clear that I'm garbage to him. And you just made it clear that I'm garbage to you. Least you can do is admit it."

Rin paused for a moment, and then dropped the phone to the ground, staring at the air in shock. "Huh."

I picked up the phone gently, groaning as I saw the cracked screen and put it to my ear, "Uh... What did you say to her?"

"Nothing more than she deserved." My mother replied stiffly.

Rin rolled her mouth, "Chris. Do me a favour. Hang up."

I hung up the phone, putting it aside.

My sister took a deep breath, snuggled in close to me, and then let out an ear piercing wail and buried her face into my chest. Sobbing and shaking as she did.

I held her in my arms as best I could as she screamed in pain, soaking through my top with tears and snot. Shaking violently as she wept, clawing at me in utter distress.

I pulled her legs around so she was sitting in my lap, making the both of us as comfortable as I could. Unable to do anything at all except hold onto her until whatever this was passed.

The phone rang again, this time showing the number for our father. I reached over, with Rin trying to grab my arm to stop me, and hung up the line.

My arm went back to her, and I hushed her. "Ssh. I wasn't going to answer it. I'm here for you. Just you."

"She... She..." Rin struggled, hyperventilating, "She..."

"Ssh. When you're ready."

Rin pulled back, face a mess, "She told me she wished she'd never pushed me out of her birth canal!"

"What the fuck!?" I swore.

My sister burst into tears again and shoved her face into my chest. I'd expected something bad. I had not imagined our mother telling her only daughter she wished she'd never given birth to her.

Even if Rin had pushed her buttons, that was more than a step too far. Way more.

I'd expected things to go badly after Vincent had caught us. Expected it to be way harder to explain than it had been. I hadn't expected our mother to disown Rin over some perceived rudeness.

My phone buzzed with a message.

Rin sniffled, "Check it."

"Don't want to."

She shook her head, beginning to breathe, albeit in a ragged fashion. "Check it. Just don't... Tell me if it's bad."

I unlocked the phone, scratching myself on the glass splinters from the screen. "Ow."

The message was from our father.

And it was bad.

Using my sore hand, I plucked the glass slivers out of my finger and put them onto on the coffee table that was barely in reach. "You don't want to read that."

"What did they say?"

I winced, "You told me not to tell you."

"Don't care." Rin curled into a tight ball. "Just say."

I swallowed, "Well, it's official. Despite everything you've done to keep up things with them, you're out of the family. Mum and Dad never want to see you again."

"Fuckin' assholes." Rin growled, and then sniffed, "Why does it sound like there's more?"

"I'm out, too."

Rin's head hit my chin as she snapped upright, "What? Why the fuck? What have you ever done that's so bad? It didn't sound like Mum believed Vincent."

shakna
shakna
1,836 Followers