The House Boat - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For hanging up on Dad. Taking your side." I shrugged, "Some shit like that, I guess."

She shook her head, "That's not fair. You never did anything! I'm the one who has always hurt them."

"Rin."

She wiped at the tears beginning to roll down her cheeks again, "It's not fair!"

"Rin. Stop it. I don't care." I said firmly, "If they're going to treat you this way, fuck 'em. Not like I look forward to being around them. You snuck in vodka to deal with them, and I didn't even blink at that reasoning."

She shook her head, "You'll miss them. I know, Chris. I nearly lost them once before. I know what it's like... This isn't fair."

"No, it's not." I agreed, "Which is also why... Fuck 'em. If they're not going to be adults, then we will. We can walk away."

Rin sniffed, and wiped her nose on her sleeve, before grimacing. "I'm a mess."

I put her aside and picked up a tissuebox and passed it to her. Then I locked the verandah and pulled the blinds down. Closed all the curtains. Then opened the fridge and pulled out the pizzas that Rin had made the night before and put them in the oven.

Finally, I walked back, sat down on the couch, and pulled her into my lap.

She sniffled a little, "I hate it when I get like this. I feel... Weak."

"Your parents divorced you. That's rough." I shook my head, "Nothing weak about showing your emotions."

"Fuck 'em." Rin said firmly and nodded, "That's your type isn't it? Fuck the world and what it thinks. I can do that. I am that."

"Still the strongest girl I know."

She smiled sadly, "Not... Exactly the night I was picturing in my head."

"Me either." I shrugged, "You did ruin my plans first, but now they're double ruined. No way what I wanted to do is appropriate, now."

Rin chuckled, "You really did like the outfit, then?"

"Hell yeah. I can see why you wanted to buy it." I nodded, brushing off her cheek. "You looked amazing in it. And what you were doing for me was even more amazing."

She smiled and dropped her head against me, "So... Quiet night in, then?"

"Board games and cocktails." I said firmly.

Rin smiled, "Sounds good."