All Comments on 'The House Boat - Day 04'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BowtecBowtecalmost 3 years ago

What a fantastic story line. You are truely a well written and creative writer. Please continue. Thank you

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 3 years ago
Yeah about vincent

I wouldn't trust him as far as rin could throw him..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I just hope you will keep the relationship between Chris & Rin! Please don’t bring Vincent into it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am loving this story! I can so relate to Rin, my family hates me too!! Keep up the good work. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

I am devouring your stories as much as they are me.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

This just gets better and better, and, you made this chapter longer, thank you!!!!

I certainly love this story and hope and pray you can make this tale into your opus.

I want to see a lot more chapters, you can this tale anywhere and your devoted readers would happily follow.

I’m wedded to your characters so please keep the chapters rolling on.

Scores a deserving 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I've been patiently awaiting part 4, and I'm glad that it's finally here. I thoroughly enjoyed most of it but honestly I didn't care for the bondage part. But the fact that Rin was free to slip out of her bonds at will did remove my initial revulsion and I didn't skip over it. That's just my hang up. I equate BDSM stuff to abuse because I was physically abused and beaten as a child and young adult. Nonetheless I enjoyed the rest enough to still give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like to see them make peace with Vincent as a brother but nothing more. Keep up the good work

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It set me up for a memory. Me and my wife. She's a naive virgin in love. I am almost a decade older, more than once heartbroken, with the weight of former relationships, a cynic almost disillusioned with love. She took the first step. The first kiss. I didn't even want to fuck her for fear of hurting and hurting her. I brought her to orgasm three times with my clothes on. But she begged me to take her. To take her virginity. I broke down. And when I came inside her, I suddenly felt like she was the one for life.

And I haven't let go of her for 20 years.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, back 4 months ago when I first read this installment, I got to the last page and read Vincent's apology. The 180 degree reversal seemed so fake and out of character. 🙄 But having read the finished product, and not wanting to spoil anything for new readers, I'm only going to comment that when I finally got to the very end that I was happy with the way things worked out between all of the siblings including Vincent. Great story!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Good story .

What’s next?

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 2 years ago

Hmm... not sure I like Vincent being redeemed that fast, but I hope he meant what he said that he wouldn't tell on them.

Still, the proposal was cute, and the story seems to continue being grounded in realism, for good or bad (or more appropriately, "in sickness and health").

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 2 years ago

Hmm... not sure I like Vincent being redeemed that fast, but I hope he meant what he said that he wouldn't tell on them.

Still, the proposal was cute, and the story seems to continue being grounded in realism, for good or bad (or more appropriately, "in sickness and health").

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

OUTSTANDING.....CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES