All Comments on 'The House Boat - Day 05'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

Super curious who was calling. Love the story so far. I don't think Vincent is the one that told. I have two suspicions for the next chapter(s) but I don't wanna put the idea in the readers' heads if I'm wrong or right. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rin has some severe mental issues. Doesn’t he realize that by using his phone they are probably being tracked! I have my theories on who told their plans, but will wait to see how it plays out! Why would he tell Kate?? You don’t trust anyone with that type of secret!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

The narrative in the first page was tiring for me but the rest of the story was great. I'm looking forward to seeing the story arc play out... 4*

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago

Tremendulous- simply tremendulous. Loving this series.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Fantastic!!! Keep it going, more please, much more!!!!!!

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is excellent.

I normally cannot stand women who are agents of chaos, but you have made Rin amazing and adorable.

Well done.

Good luck with the story!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

Loving this. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Words cannot adequately describe how very much Not My Thing anal is, but the writing and the romance here are worth the nausea. Eagerly anticipating more, though preferably through the front door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Attitude Adjustment

You need to give Rin an attitude adjustment, because she goes off on her brother for silly and stupid reasons. Cat you just let them get along without her snapping at him in every other paragraph? The story would be much better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How does she not know what her twin brother does for a living? She wonders if he’s a lawyer like their other brother. You’d think she’d notice if he’d been away at law school,

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

To the 3 comments below:

No attitude adjustment . Rin is a fucked up girl disowned by he parents ( previously , why she didn't know how her twin turned out ) . Just getting out of an abusive relationship with a dick head . Who's main girl was Rins best friend who told him to use her .

The story would not be better if she wasn't "snapping at him in every other paragraph".

It's a wonder she can feel or love at all .

Chris , her twin by birth . Being a decent guy . And loving and protecting her in their youth . Is the only one who gets her .

But Vincent knows how special his little sis is . Because he's mostly to blame for screwing her head up . And because he has any sense at all . Is why he feels so guilty .

And the one below who says "how very much Not My Thing anal is" . This is so not about anal . That I think you like it and just want more .

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Finish please

Good Novell , but please end.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES