The House Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunscreen was cold but as soon as Tom touched him, his cock was rock hard again. Hands moved up and down his back, almost massaging his muscles, moving down his arms and back up around his shoulders and neck, before he moved them to his chest. "God, I want to fuck you, Stevie," Tom whispered into his ear.

"I know," he whispered back. Tom moved forward, feeling his hard cock pressing into his lower back. "I do love that feeling already." One of his hands moved to down his crotch, gently caressing his erection, earning another soft moan. "I really need to cum," he whimpered.

Tom kissed his neck again. "Hold on. Your orgasm later will be epic."

Tom then stood up and picked him up so easily, it made him blush. Carried over to the edge, he heard the laughter as he was easily launched into the pool. As he recovered, he glanced around to see everyone chuckling, Tom having joined them all in the pool, noticing there were cans and bottles around the edge of the pool. He grabbed a pre-mixed can of Jack Daniels and cola, Mike lifting his own can in salute.

It was a relaxing way to spend an afternoon, everyone enjoying one last day before the semester began. He knew he was going to be incredibly busy once it started, and that would be in addition to his role within the house.

As he relaxed, he found himself talking one on one to everyone in the house. All of them were, if was honest, drop dead gorgeous. They were not carbon copies of each other, at least in regards to personality, though they did share some similar physical attributes. Tall and fit. Some were more muscular than others, though all had toned bodies at the very least. Only two of them, Chris and William, had any sort of body hair. That was something Steven never had to worry about. He barely had to shave. Judging from the bulges on display, his eight housemates were all fairly well endowed.

Most of them were hungry by early evening, leaving the pool behind to gather in the kitchen. They agreed to just order in some pizzas instead, so moved to the living room, turning on the television to provide background noise. After the pizzas were eaten, boxes put into the garbage, Tom ensured he was sat next to him as they continued to chat.

"Guys," Tom announced, "I think it's time our young man saw what was on offer. What do you think?"

"Fuck yes," Jim exclaimed.

"I hope we don't scare him too early," William added.

"Okay, shorts off and get your cocks nice and hard, if they're not already."

Steven sat there as he watched eight men stand up and lower their shorts, revealing thick, stiff cocks. All of them were different but the idea they were well-endowed was now proven correct. He licked his lips as he made sure he got a good look at each one, and the idea of being fucked by the eight of them in the end was a complete turn on.

"Your turn," Tom whispered into his ear.

He would admit to feeling self-conscious. He was nowhere near as hung as any of the men around him. They were big, strapping men, with big, thick cocks. He was neither of those things. Tom sensed his hesitancy, standing up and offering his hand. Finding himself standing up, Tom kissed him softly as he felt his shorts dropped to pool around his ankles and a hand gently grasping his hard cock.

"There, nothing to be scared about. What do you think, guys?"

"Fucking gorgeous," Chris replied. Seven other voices were just as complimentary. It was enough to make him blush but also nearly make him cry at the same time. Years of teasing and a whole lot worse had left his self-confidence shot to pieces. Within a couple of days, he'd been accepted and almost loved by complete strangers in many ways.

"I think if we help you cum, you'll relax more," Tom said, "So I'm thinking I get you on the floor and eat your arse."

"What?" he had to ask, unable to hide the surprise.

"Sweetie, trust me, you're going to love it, and it's something we'll all love doing before we fuck you."

"Nothing better than tongue fucking an arse I'm going to fuck later," Mike stated.

The coffee table was moved out of the way, Steven carefully getting down onto the rug, thankful it was soft under his knees, before Tom gently pushed him forward so he could rest on his elbows. Leaning forward over him, he felt his cock press between his cheeks, moaning softly as he felt soft kisses up his back. "Just relax, sweetie," Tom whispered, "You're going to love it. I'll jerk you off too. Don't worry about where you cum. We can clean the rug up afterwards."

Feeling him kiss back down his body, his cheeks were parted and he felt a soft tongue run up and down his crack a few times. He moaned softly, looking around to see all his other roommates masturbating. That alone made his cock feel even harder. He would have stroked himself but would leave it for Tom.

Tom soon focused in on his rosebud, squirming and moaning as his tongue was relentless. As Tom used his tongue there, he felt a hand wrap around his cock, feeling he must have lubed it up as he felt his hand was wet. Though he wanted to watch everyone else masturbate, the sensations taking place caused him to moan and whimper, closing his eyes just to savour everything.

"You have a great fucking arse, Stevie," Tom moaned.

"Fuck yes. Can't wait to slide my cock in him," Jim added.

"First time, I'll be gentle. After that, I'm not sure I'll be able to help myself," Mike said.

When Tom's tongue slid inside him, he couldn't help the groan that escaped him. As soon as his tongue did that, he felt the squirt of lube and then a finger requesting entrance. He knew he needed to relax. Tom stopped and easily lifted him up and over onto his back. Spreading his legs, someone placed a couple of cushions under his head so he could watch. Tom smiled as he felt the finger back at his arsehole, moaning as he felt it slide in slowly as he continued to stroke his cock.

"There you go, baby," Tom whispered, "We'll get you used to it."

"Oh fuck," he cried softly.

Slowly fucking him with a finger and stroking his cock, he knew he wasn't going to last long at all, feeling his entire body quiver as having something up his bum was an entirely new and very pleasant sensation. Tom moved his finger faster and faster before he held up two fingers. Steven nodded immediately, feeling Tom spread him further as he slid two fingers inside him all the way.

Steven found himself incapable of words for a moment before begging Tom to make him cum. Leaning forward over him, Tom kissed him hard, his tongue immediately sliding inside his mouth, one hand pumping his cock, the other sliding into his arse. Spreading his legs wide and lifting them, it was more comfortable for Tom, and he felt his orgasm rapidly approaching.

"So close... So close, Tom..."

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for all of us."

"Oh god," he whimpered, "Please don't take them out..."

"I won't, sweetie. We all want to see you cum."

He couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer, his cock throbbing as he exploded. He groaned loudly as Tom jammed his fingers as deep as possible as soon as he shot the first spurt, landing high on his chest and even landing on his chin. Tom continued to pump his arse while stroking his cock, spurt after spurt of thick, white cum landing all over his body.

Once he was empty, Tom released his cock and removed his fingers. And his vision started to blur. It was far too much. He felt soft lips on his before he was lifted up, feeling his body pressing into the hard body of someone else. "Big moment?" Tom whispered.

"Never experienced anything like it..."

"Just think how good it will be after we make love for the first time." Feeling his arms continue to hold him, he heard him ask, "You guys all cum too?"

"That was totally hot but also really sweet, Tom," Mike said, "And I know how he feels. The first time I came with my friend when we were fooling around like that... Never felt closer to anyone in my life."

"You need to cum, Tom," he whispered.

"Can I simulate fucking you?"

He wasn't quite sure what he meant but wasn't going to say no. He found himself on his front, arse lifted slightly off the ground, legs together. Looking back, Tom applied lube to his cock before applying it to his upper thighs, as close to his arse as possible, while also lubing up his crack. Leaning forward over his, Tom slid his cock between his legs, and he immediately understood what he meant. He also slid his cock between his cheeks, moving faster and faster.

"Can't wait to fuck you, cutie," Tom moaned, "God, I want to bury my cock right now in your delicious little butt."

Tom eventually pushed him flat onto the floor and fucked the crack of his arse, pushing them together. He found it a complete turn on, watching Tom's big cock thrusting away. He didn't last too long, his cock spurting cum all over his back within a few minutes. Breathing heavily, Tom smiled at him, his chest glistening with sweat, before he leaned down to kiss his cheek. "Needed that too," Tom admitted.

Spinning around, he grabbed the base of his cock and licked up his shaft, hearing Tom hiss as his tongue circled the fat head of his cock. Looking up as Tom smiled down at him, he took the head of his cock into his mouth and slowly started to lower his mouth further down. "Oh baby, that's good," Tom murmured.

Steven would admit he was only relying on what he'd seen in porn and what he'd read, but he knew keeping his lips tight around his shaft and using his tongue to stimulate would work, in addition to fondling his balls and using his hands elsewhere, But, for now, just trying to suck Tom's cock seemed good enough. Feeling fingers run through his hair, he looked up again as he took more of his thick cock in his mouth. When there was enough that it hit the back of his throat, he stopped as his gag reflex was ready to kick in.

"And now you're sucking your first cock, baby," Tom stated sweetly, "But I've already cum. Who hasn't cum yet?"

"I haven't," Mark stated, "Stevie, are you sure?"

Removing his mouth from Tom's cock, he glanced at him and nodded. "I need to do this. I really want to do this too."

"Okay," Mark said, getting down on the floor to join them. Sitting on his knees, he gave Tom's cock a couple of slow sucks, earning a moan of approval, before he turned around again, taking in Mark's thick cock, glistening with the lube he'd been using to stroke himself. "I'm fucking turned on, Stevie, so I won't last long. Will you swallow?"

"I'll always swallow unless you want to cum on my face."

Mark chuckled. "Fucking hell, Tom, what a decision!"

Grabbing the base of his cock, he glanced up into Mark's brown eyes watching him intently as he licked his thick shaft up and down, tasting the lube he'd been using. Seemed to be flavoured. Made sense in a way. Pre-cum was leaking from the thick head, using his tongue to taste it before wrapping his lips around his shaft and slowly lowering his mouth down.

"Fuck yes," Mark grunted, "Take as much as you can, baby."

He smiled to himself as the thick shaft slid into his mouth. As he focused on Mark, he felt Tom press his thick cock against his crack again, soft kisses across his back. Taking as much of Mark's shaft in his mouth as possible, he slowly pulled back until only the head remained in his mouth, teasing the shaft and just underneath, which he had read could be sensitive, before lowering his mouth again, perhaps taking another bit more, but he almost gagged that time.

Tom rubbed his back. "Easy, baby, you'll learn with time. Just focus on making him cum for now."

Feeling more confident, he started to move a little faster as his head bobbed up and down. Mark eventually rested a hand on the back of his head, though didn't move his body otherwise, as he felt two fingers slide inside his arse again. Tom's hands were so big, even two of his fingers felt like a small cock thrusting into him. He moaned as he continued sucking Mark's thick cock, desperately wanting to take his entire length, and as he bobbed faster and faster, he was confident that, one day soon, he'd been swallowing every inch into his throat.

Removing his mouth, he stroked his shaft as he licked his balls. "Is this good?" he wondered.

"Fucking hell, you're going to keep us happy very quickly, baby."

"I'm going to become a complete cum junkie, just wanting to swallow all your loads. That's if they don't..." He trailed off and shuddered as he was sure Tom pressed into his prostate. "Fuck," he moaned.

Mark lifted him up to give him a heavy kiss, his tongue aggressive in his mouth, before pushing him down back onto his cock. Now Mark did move his hips as Steven wasted little time bobbing up and down quicker, reaching around to hold on to his arse as Tom's fingers were now fucking him harder. He felt his cock was leaking cum again everywhere at the same time.

"Fuck," Mark grunted, "Your mouth... Getting close..."

He prepared himself for the first load he'd ever take in his mouth. Mark moved his hips as Steven pulled back, giving him time for that first spurt. When it arrived, his smiled to himself, enjoying the warm, slightly salty taste as he swallowed as fast as Mark fired into his mouth. He kept sucking him until there wasn't even a dribble from his cock, Mark gently lifting him off his cock. Finding himself lifted back, he felt Tom's lips at his neck, fingers still pumping his arse as another hand found its way to his cock, stroking him quickly.

He came within a couple of minutes, shooting all over the floor. "I said we'd look after you too, baby," Tom whispered into his ear, "You'll be ready to take a cock soon enough."

Giving himself a few minutes to recover, he looked around to see everyone was still rock hard, glistening cock, some chests and bodies covered in their own cum. He wasn't sure if there were any other relationship dynamics, if they participated in at least oral sex with each other. He knew about terms such as 'top', 'bottom' and 'switch', but he'd have to ask later if that only came to actual sexual intercourse.

Mike cleared his throat. "Though I'd love to keep having fun, it is getting late, guys. And we do have classes in the morning."

Steven cleared his throat. "I'll blow two of you at breakfast." Then he smiled as he sounded far more confident than he actually felt.

"Not me or Mark," Tom said, "He needs to blow each of you before we move on."

"What about fucking him?" Chris wondered.

He felt a blush as Tom's arm tightened around him. Glancing around, he finally replied, "Tom will be my first. After that..."

Getting up, his legs felt a little weak as the two orgasms he'd enjoyed were the best he'd ever had. Waiting at the bottom of the stairs, he ensured he gave each housemate a long, lingering and hopefully steamy kiss, gently caressing their stiff cock at the same time, promising he'd soon have his lips around their shaft and he'd swallow their load.

Joining Tom in locking up and turning off the lights, he almost squealed then giggled when Tom picked up easily over his shoulder and carried him upstairs, practically giggling as he ended up in the bathroom. Placing down on his feet, Tom turned on the shower, made sure the water was warm, before the pair of them stepped in.

His slightly older lover seemed to take delight in washing his slim body up and down. The look in his eyes wasn't of love but there was definitely affection already. It made him feel good. The only other person who'd looked at him in a similar way was Suzy. Even Matthew never had that look in his eyes whenever they fooled around.

"The last house boy, Greg... He fell in love with someone within the house, but he loved all of us," Tom explained, "Some people can enjoy sex for just the act itself. A physical act, you'll cum, it'll release endorphins, and you both feel good. But a lot of people have and need to feel a connection with the person they're having sex with. If you find yourself falling in love with someone, or just loving someone, that's fine. But..."

"They might not return those feelings," he finished for him.

"Correct. I'm sure you probably knew that already,"

"I'm figuring the fact you'll at least look after me means you care."

"True."

After drying off, they returned to Steven's bedroom. Falling asleep next to someone was still a new experience. He wasn't going to ask about Tom's past as it wasn't his business, and figured that, over time, he might open up himself. It was obvious all the men in the house were sexually experienced, probably if not definitely far more experienced than he was. As tired as he was, he probably fell asleep before Tom.

His alarm went off in the morning, waking Tom up at the same time. He was amused that he'd turned over in the night and was practically snuggled up again him. He heard Tom rumble with laughter himself as he looked up to meet his eyes. "Guess you like the company?" Feeling himself blush, Tom stretched and wrapped an arm around him, resting his head on Tom's hard chest. "I'm gathering you like my company. There are no expectations that you'll spend a night with everyone, but don't let the fact we're all big, strong men confuse you. We love to share our bed within someone. Sleeping alone night after night does suck sometimes."

"Do you sleep together at all?" he wondered.

"Not really. Between Greg arriving and you arriving, we'd hit clubs, looking for... Well, young men like yourself. Twinks are popular for a reason. I love beautiful young men, Stevie, and you fit the bill perfectly. The lucky thing is that we all share the same taste in what we want in a lover. It's something I'll ask anyone who wants to move in as it's important the eight of us agree on what the house boy is like."

Sitting up, he gazed down at the hard body of his bed mate, unable to stop the smile. "I should probably head downstairs and see who wants a morning blowjob."

Tom burst into laughter. "They'll all be waiting, or they'll have come to an agreement last night. Head downstairs naked. I guess you'll get used to us being naked, but we'd love you to be naked as often as possible."

"Okay," he replied happily, making sure he shook his arse as he walked to the door, glancing back to see Tom smiling at him.

Walking downstairs and into the kitchen, he wasn't surprised to see the other seven housemates already up. Five of them wore a shirt and shorts. Two of them were naked and were quite clearly those he'd be blowing that morning.

"Sleep okay, cutie?" Mike asked. He blushed as it was still a surprise being called that name. "Enjoy Tom's company?" He managed to nod at that. "Good. Now, as I'm sure you can see, there are two naked, handsome and fit men here who are very eager for one of your blowjobs this morning. Want to take care of them?"

Walking over to where Chris was standing with his back against the counter, he was six-one, shaggy blonde hair that was down to his neck, hazel eyes, a toned, tanned body, with a sleeve tattoo on his left arm from his shoulder to elbow, and further tattoos on his right arm from elbow to wrist. His chest hair was darker than the hair on his head, and like all the men in the house, his groin was hairless, most likely waxed.

Falling to his knees, he figured he was looking at a thick cock of around seven inches. It did look similar to the cock of his best friend, the first man he'd fallen in love with. He shook his head, clearing his mind of those thoughts. It was pointless worrying about it now. Spitting on his hand, he stroked him to start with, Chris just gazing down and smiling at him to start with, though when he replaced his hand with his mouth, that earned a soft moan. "Yeah, that's it. A nice warm mouth for my cock," Chris murmured.

Covering his cock in spit, he made sure he kept eye contact as he slid more of his cock into his mouth, savouring the taste, the smell, the texture. One thing he'd learned was that his lovers all smelled like men. He'd enjoyed the scent of Suzy when they'd been together, but the scent of his male lovers was far more arousing. Made him tingle and his cock rock hard in return.