The House Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a hand on the back of his head, he wrapped his lips tighter and moved faster up and down his shaft. "Fuck yeah, suck my cock, baby," Chris moaned.

"He's fucking eager," William stated.

"That's a good thing, Will. Eager to suck our cocks, soon eager to have us fuck him," Justin suggested.

"Want to make me cum, cutie?" Chris asked. He managed to nod as he bobbed his head up and down. "Swallow my load? Yeah, you want to taste my cum, don't you?"

"Fuck yes," he moaned, resuming his blowjob immediately, feeling spit run down his chin.

Fingers wrapped tighter in his hair as Chris stood up straighter, starting to thrust his hips. "Yeah, you want my cum. Then you're going to make Jim cum hard too. You'll love his load. Then you'll suck us all off soon enough, then you'll be begging us to fuck you." Chris groaned loudly. "Fuck yes, you have a pretty mouth. A hot mouth. Made for our cocks."

He glanced up, seeing the utter lust and desire in the eyes of the man whose cock was in his mouth. Bobbing faster and faster, his one desire in return was to make him cum. He wanted him to cum. He wanted to taste it, swallow it down, then suck another cock and make him cum too.

Smiling to himself, he knew that this was exactly what he needed.

"Oh fuck yeah, get ready," Chris grunted. He was ready for it. He'd been ready since last night. He was fairly sure he felt a couple of throbs before Chris fired into his mouth. He couldn't help the moan as that first load of cum hit the back of his throat, fairly sure his eyes rolled back in pleasure. Chris continued to groan with each subsequent spurt, Steven not spilling a drop though he kept some in his mouth. When he finally removed his mouth, he looked up and opened his mouth.

Chris grabbed his phone and took a picture before, to his surprise, he reached down to caress his cheek. "Sure you've not sucked a lot of dick before?" Shaking his head, Chris chuckled. "Damn, and to think you'll only get better. Okay, swallow it down then give Jim some attention."

He audibly gulped it down, rubbing his belly, earning plenty of chuckles from his housemates, as he crawled across the floor to the table where Jim was currently sitting. Turning his chair and opening his legs, he usually stood at around six-three. One of the broadest of the men present, he knew he played rugby as a second rower, so was probably well over one hundred kilos. Both arms had body art from shoulder to wrist. And between his legs was a thick, long cock. Looked even larger than Tom and Mark.

"I can see by your eyes you're intrigued," Jim chuckled, "Sure you want to know? It'll be going inside you soon enough at the other end."

"Tell me," he whispered.

"Nine. Nine very thick inches, cutie. But I promise I'll be gentle the first time. Get you used to taking my big cock before you start to love it when I fuck you hard."

He couldn't help shudder at the thought. "I'll do my best," he managed to say.

Wrapping his lips around his thick cock, he slowly lowered his mouth along as much of his shaft as possible, enjoying the low groan Jim released as he ran his hands up his thick thighs, moving his right hand to his shaft while using his left hand to gently fondle his balls. Glancing up over his almost perfect abs and broad chest, Jim was gazing down at him with a smirk on his face.

"Fuck yeah, suck that cock, boy," he groaned.

Smiling to himself, Steven was soon bobbing up and down on his cock, enjoying the grunts and moans Jim was releasing every few seconds. He could smell that he'd already showered but there was still that musky scent he'd already learned to enjoy from his lovers. His cock tasted... Well, like a cock. He could taste the pre-cum leaking, savouring the slightly salty tasty on his tongue while attempting to swallow more and more of his length.

When he gagged more than once, even Jim leaned forward, running his thick fingers through his hair. "Easy, boy, don't want you throwing up on my cock," he said, softer than expected, "I'm going to cum, trust me on that."

Removing his mouth for a moment, he ran his hand up and down his spit covered shaft. "Want you to fill my mouth, Jim," he murmured, running his tongue over his heavy balls.

Jim laughed. "Damn, we've got him well trained already, guys."

Swallowing his cock again, Steven was now intent on making him cum as quickly as possible. When Jim released another low grunt, he knew he was getting close to orgasm. Feeling him move, he sat back on his knees as Jim stood up, fingers now holding his hair tightly as his hips started to move. He figured the larger man would have loved to fuck his face. He thought that was something that would likely happen in the future.

"Guys, his mouth is fucking awesome!" Jim exclaimed.

Running his hands up the back of his legs to his arse, Jim's cock was now poking the back of his throat without causing him to gag too badly. Gazing up his body, Jim was almost glaring back down at him, his one intention now to fill his mouth with his cum. "Fuck yeah, swallow my cum, boy. Swallow it all!"

Steven moaned when he felt that first heavy dose hit the back of his throat. He almost giggled as the words 'cum slut' filtered through his mind. The word might have had negative connotations, but if current and future lovers wanted to call him that, he'd go out of his way to live up to it. He'd arrived at the house a nervous wreck and without confidence. Within a matter of days, he felt fantastic.

As soon as Jim was done, he sat back on his chair to catch his breath, Steven immediately moving forward, taking his cock back in his mouth to clean him up. He heard Jim chuckling but loved when he felt his fingers caress the back of his head. Part of him had worried about being just used and abused from the start. He figured, over time, things might get rougher, but for now, they were being incredibly nice and gentle, even tender with him. He figured it was because he was so much smaller and didn't want to break him too soon.

Sitting back on his knees, he couldn't help the smile that formed, earning another chuckle from Jim. "Look at him! Like the kid who got all the candy."

"Did... Did you like it?"

The smile broadened as Jim leaned forward, pulling him in for one hell of a kiss, the sort that had him achingly hard in seconds and whimpering into his mouth with desire. When Jim pulled away, he lifted him up and turned him around, smacking his butt. "You need a shower, brush your teeth, and get ready to go, boy."

The rest of the kitchen chuckled as he practically skipped away towards the stairs. Running into Tom, he stopped and suddenly felt a little shy. "Have fun?" Tom asked. Feeling himself blush, he nodded without a word. "Want to walk with me to class?"

"Yeah... I'd... I'd like that."

"We'll go in twenty minutes. Have a wash and I'll meet you downstairs." Before he walked past, Tom leaned down to kiss him. Moaning into his mouth, Tom gave his cock a little squeeze. "You taste like cum, and you should probably masturbate in the shower. It'll take the edge off."

"Okay," he said softly.

He felt another smack on his butt as Tom told him to get ready again. Twenty minutes later, he was showered, teeth cleaned, hair brushed, clothed and ready for go. Tom was waiting in the entranceway. Taking his hand again, the pair headed outside and off to the first day of the semester.