The House Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in me," Steven moaned, "I want to feel your big fat cock throbbing inside me again."

Tom kissed him hard as he felt explode practically explode inside his arse. Steven grunted as those last few thrusts were particularly hard, Tom breaking the kiss to look down to see him pound his young lover senseless until he simply couldn't keep moving. As soon as he felt done in, he pulled out and collapsed onto his back next to Steven. Lying side by side, they were both breathing heavily before he felt Steven move, feeling his arm resting across his body, his head resting on his shoulder. He felt the smile form, pulling his young lover closer in return.

"I might be feeling a little tender tomorrow," Steven joked.

"Think I'm done with you yet tonight?"

Steven remained silent before whispering, "I hope not."

Grabbing the lube sitting on the opposite side of Steven, he applied more to his cock and started to stroke himself back to life. Once he was hard again, he told Steve to straddle his lap. When he was in position, Tom couldn't help run his hands all over his soft body. There was a hidden definition to the young man, but he lacked the physique of most eighteen year old men he knew. He was also particularly short, left wondering how tall his father and brothers were. Again, those boyish qualities that just made him adorably cute.

"Lifting yourself up and slide down my cock," he explained, "Then you can ride me for a while. Been looking forward to seeing you bounce up and down my fat cock."

He watched his face as Steven lifted himself up, closing his eyes as he felt Tom's cock slide back inside him. They both groaned as he lowered himself rather quickly, the smile forming as Tom moved his hands to his hips, simply to keep him balanced. Without needing to be told, Steven slowly started to ride his cock, figuring out a rhythm that suited him. Tom wasn't worried about an orgasm just yet, enjoying the spectacular view on display. He knew his young lover was going to prove incredibly popular within the household, and once they started hosting parties... Steven was going to be a sought after partner.

"You're going to be distracting, Tom," Steven moaned, now slowly pumping his cock at the same time, "I won't be able to stop thinking about this dick inside me."

"Think I won't be thinking about the tight little arse I'm currently buried in?"

Steven opened his eyes and grinned. "Sounds like you'll need to fill me up again later then."

"Fuck," he stated, chuckling to himself.

Steven rode him faster and faster, his hand pumping his cock and he could sense he was getting close to another orgasm. He started to moan louder, his breathing growing rapid, his body movements not as smooth. "Cum on me," Tom whispered, "You can cum on me."

"Oh god," Steven whimpered. Tom loved when he made those little sounds, or when his tone just carried this base need to please and be pleased. "Oh fuck!" he cried, Tom watching as that first spurt of cum fired from his cock. It left a long streak up his tanned chest, and four more long ropes quickly joined it, Steven sagging slightly, no longer moving as he continued to slowly stroke his cock. Then their eyes met and he returned a shy smile.

"Good?" Tom asked.

"Holy shit..."

Tasting his own cum again, Tom used his fingers to wipe his chest, tasting his lover more than once before lifting his fingers to Steven's mouth, his young lover sucking on his fingers seductively. Pulling him down by his wrists, resting on his elbows, Tom moved his hands to each cheek, kissing him deep before he started to thrust up into his tight little arse.

"Fuck me," Steven moaned, "Please fuck me hard."

Tom fucked him hard. In the position they were in, he could really thrust up into him hard and fast. When Steven started to move his hips at the same time, he barely lasted a couple of minutes before practically collapsing onto his chest. Leaving one hand by his arse, he used his other arm to caress Steven's back. He was clearly exhausted but not willing to stop just yet.

"Keep going," he murmured, "I love feeling you fuck me, Tom."

"I love fucking you, Stevie."

He had no idea how long he actually fucked him before he enjoyed his third orgasm of the evening. By the time he did cum again, Steven was almost delirious with pressure, virtually a rag doll on top of him. Tom left his cock buried until it finally softened and fell out of Steven, who almost moaned with displeasure that his bottom was now empty of cock.

Sliding to the edge of the bed, he ensured Steven at least had his limbs around him as he easily carried him to the bathroom. Considering he was only five-six and rather slim, Tom figured he probably weighed maybe sixty kilos at most, left thinking he was strong enough to fuck him standing up. The idea would normally have aroused him, but that third orgasm had killed any chance of getting hard for a little while.

Steven could barely stand up in the shower, Tom washing him down carefully, particularly when coming to his pert little behind, ensuring he washed out as much cum as possible. He didn't know if Steven would like to sleep with a bottom full of cum, but he didn't want him waking in the morning and freaking out if he had spent all night leaking out. After washing himself down, he helped wipe down the young man before picking him up again. Feeling him snuggle up to him in his arms, Tom felt his heart leap for a moment. And when he was stopped by Mark on the way back to Steven's room...

"How is he?"

"Knackered, worn out, and probably a little sore, but he had a lot of fun."

Mark was silent before asking, "You really like him, don't you?"

Tom didn't dare stare at Steven's face. "I do," he admitted, "There's something about him..." Clearing his throat, he added, "I'll see you in the morning."

Thankfully, Steven was fast asleep as Tom helped him under the covers, turning off the lamp as he slid into bed behind him. Spooning against him, he couldn't help smiling to himself. It had been a long time since he'd really felt anything approaching even affection for someone. Sex had been sex for a couple of years now. It wasn't a lonely existence but it was nice to feel something for someone, and it was obvious that Steven was already nursing a major crush on him in return. It made him feel rather special.

Tom woke the next morning to find Steven gazing at him in silence, snuggled up close to him. There was only one or two men in his past that he'd loved nothing more than cuddling up to in the morning. It had amused him when some of his friends, trying to prove something, insisted it was something they never did. Tom was actually sad for them, that they'd miss something this nice.

"How are you feeling?" he had to ask.

"Wonderful but a dull ache this morning. You pounded my little arse at times last night."

"If memory serves me, you were almost pleading with me to fuck you hard."

"And I loved every second of it, Tom." He watched his eyes continue to look into eyes. "Tom, I... I..." he paused a moment before smiling. "Last night was special. The best night of my life. Thank you."

"You have seven more men who'll be hoping or some of the same, Stevie."

"I know," he said softly, resting a hand on his firm chest, "But... Tom..."

He kissed him. He couldn't help it, pulling his softer, smaller body into his. Steven moaned as their tongues met, Tom the firmer as always, feeling his cock pressing into his body. "It's natural," Tom said, "Perfectly natural. I'm not going anywhere, Stevie. And I'm going to love fucking you a lot over the next few years, if you'd like to stay."

"I'm not going anywhere now, unless you were to..."

"God no. I'm not the only one who already loves having you here, Stevie."

Getting up for breakfast, neither of them bothered dressing, Tom taking his hand and leading him downstairs. No surprise the other seven were already up, eager to hear details about what happened the previous night. There were no real secrets in the house, not when there was only one young man to be shared between eight of them. Tom told Steven to sit down and that he'd prepare him some breakfast, adding that, on a Sunday, a cooked breakfast would be prepared for the household.

Tom listened in as Steven answered a few questions, practically gushing in praise towards Tom as a man and as a lover. It was enough to make even him blush from time to time, not something that usually happened. But the young man was so effusive in praise, he felt the others all glancing his way more than once.

After breakfast, with no-one having to really study and certainly no assignments, they could enjoy a relaxing weekend together. Tom did have to pull Steven aside and let him know the other seven men would now be eager to fuck him too, so for the rest of the weekend, he wouldn't make himself available. Steven understood, and Tom watched as Mark was the first to make his move, asking Steven if he'd like to head upstairs. All eight had agreed that, the first time they were with him, they would either go to their own room or Steven's.

Lying back on a sunlounge by the pool, sipping at a drink, naked except for a pair of sunglasses, he glanced to see Mike lying back next to him. He took a moment to drink in the firm body of his good friend and also his thick cock. It was a shame that Tom wasn't a bottom as it was an impressive specimen. Mike was switch though only for the right man. Tom had been lucky to fuck him a couple of times and it had been spectacular. Just two strong men, hard, sweating, rough fucking for a few hours.

His cock started to harden as he remembered that plus what he'd been doing last night. He heard Mike start to chuckle. "Getting hard because of me or Steven?"

"Bit of both. Thoughts of what we've done before. Couldn't help look at that cock between your legs."

"This cock is very eager to find itself in a cute young house boy."

"Mike... I need to mention something..."

"He's falling for you already, Tom. Shit, we've all noticed that already. And now that you're his first, his feelings will only get stronger. You'll deal with it."

Tom remained silent for a couple of minutes. "I've broken too many hearts, Mike. I'm not sure I can do that to him."

"He's going to be here three years minimum. So you'll either just had a lot of fun and sex, or after three years, you'll realise that you love him in return, I mean you'll be in love with him, and then you'll bring an end to all of this. The only problem is what do you tell your parents."

"Fuck knows. I'm just glad they have no plans to return anytime soon." Taking a sip of his drink, he added, "Well, at least Steven will be trying a variety of cock this weekend. Wonder how he's going to handle Jim, as he loves to fuck hard, and William, simply due to his prodigious length."

"He'll cope well enough."

*****

Steven was on his knees, swallowing nearly Mark's entire length, eager to take a load of cum in his mouth before Mark fucked him. The larger man moaned softly as he worked his cock with mouth, tongue and hand, feeling his hips move as his pleasure mounted.

"Fuck, I want your cum," he moaned, "Gimme that cum, Mark. Then you can fuck me hard."

"Oh, you are a naughty little boy, aren't you?"

"I'll be your naughty little boy."

"The naughty little boy is about to get a mouthful of cum."

Steven grinned as he resumed his blowjob, sensing Mark was getting closer and closer to orgasm. He'd already learned Mark's warning sign that his was imminent, opening his mouth and poking out his tongue as he felt that first spurt fire into his mouth. Mark grunted and cursed with each spurt, Steven sucking and stroking his cock for all he was worth until he was sure Mark had nothing left to give him. He then swallowed it all down and smacked his lips.

"That was delicious."

Mark burst into laughter. "We've created a monster."

"No, I've just learned this is who I am. I thought, at most, I was bisexual. The sex had with Suzy was special, but it was because she was my best friend. Last night with Tom? I've learned in the past week I love sucking cock and definitely love taking cock. If that doesn't tell me who I am..."

"You want my cock, baby?"

"Fuck yes. Get me ready then fuck me, Mark."

On his hands and knees a little later, Mark had spent time eating his arse, getting him ready for another thick eight inches to slide into him. Steven smiled, knowing he lived with eight well-endowed men. He wasn't sure if all men wanted to be fucked by thick, long cocks, but after experiencing it with Tom last night, he had a feeling he might end up being a little bit of size queen.

He moaned as Mark was gentle enough sliding his thick cock inside him, but after that first night with Tom, he wouldn't say he was used to it just yet, but it certainly pleasurable, feeling the thick cock of a man sliding deep inside him. As Mark started to slowly pump him, he reached underneath to slowly stroke his own cock, amazed at how hard he was as Mark started to fuck him.

"Oh fuck, your arse is so tight," Mark grunted.

"And your cock is fantastic."

"No wonder Tom was fucking smiling. Damn, we're going to love fucking you, Stevie."

"Fucking hope so. I want all your cocks in me!"

Mark fucked him three times that morning. Steven came twice himself, and was amused that he barely moved from his position on his knees, only finding himself pushed lower and lower until he was almost prone on the bed, Mark leaning forward over him, driving his cock as deeply as possible with each thrust. That earned a grunt of approval from Steven each time, Mark in the right position that they could exchange some deeply passionate kisses at the same time.

Joining the others downstairs for lunch, the group chuckled as Steven was hobbling slightly, feeling cum dribbling out of him and down his legs. As the others ate, he got on his knees and sucked off Justin's six and a half inch cock, swallowing down his load eagerly, before he gave Graham's seven inches some attention with his mouth. He then earned plenty of chuckles as he kept his load in his mouth before depositing the load on the sandwich Tom had made for him.

"Yummy. Ham, cheese and cum sandwich," he stated, taking a large bite, closing his eyes and moaning.

"Tom, what the hell have you done to him?" Mike joked, "He turned up last weekend all shy. Now he's..."

"You're complaining, Mike?" Tom asked.

He looked thoughtful before smiling. "No, I like what I'm seeing."

Finishing his sandwich, Steven finished his drink. "I obviously wouldn't... I mean, at least not yet... um..."

Mike chuckled. "I was joking, Stevie. It's okay. Trust me, we're all enjoying what you do for us."

"Want to fuck me now?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

He was surprised that, after giving Mike what he hoped was a great blowjob and swallowing his load, he ended up on the bed on his back, Mike looking serious for a moment as he slid his thick cock inside him, though his face lit up with a broad grin once he was buried.

They made love, that's the only way to describe what happened in his mind. Mike was a wonderful lover, at least from his limited experience, slowly pumping into him, ensuring he was loving it as much as he was. He was also a great kisser, Steven left thinking he'd spent more time moaning in the past week than he had in his life. And when Mike did eventually cum, the kiss that followed his orgasm simply took his breath away, leaving him blushing but grinning like a fool.

Lovemaking done with, Mike then fucked him hard from behind, eventually mounting him and just using his arse for his own enjoyment. Steven loved it. It still did hurt, unsure if it would ever not hurt when being fuck nice and hard, but the slight pain was overwhelmed by the enjoyment of feeling such a lovely thick cock pounding his tight little butt. And he urged Mike on, begging and pleading for him to keep fucking him. Mike was very complimentary of Steven in return.

After fucking him a third time, Mike pulled out, Steven moving in time to have a facial, feeling Mike rubbing his cock all over his face. When he took the offered cock in his mouth, he heard Mike gasp. "Stevie, that's just been..."

"I'm clean. It's fine. I expected someone would eventually want it."

"Anything you won't do?" Mike wondered.

Sitting back on his knees, he'd admit that he had given it some thought. "Er... You know, anything to do with shit. At least on purpose."

Mike burst into laughter. "Yeah, no-one here is interested in that. You're fine." Pausing, he asked, "Watersports?"

Shrugging, he replied, "I've never done it before. Then again, I've never given it some thought. Being honest, if it wasn't for Suzy, I thought I was going to go through life as a virgin. At least until I saw the advert for this place."

"Would you like being tied up and other things?"

"Once I'm confident and comfortable with this, sure. I mean, I'm already aware there's going to be group sex and I'll likely be gangbanged more than once. But you've all been very kind, taking your time with me. I realise you're all young and horny..."

"We have ways and means to take care of that, Stevie. Don't worry. But once you are comfortable, you're going to get fucked a lot."

He couldn't help smile. "I know I am. I'm looking forward to it."

Chris and Graham cooked dinner that evening before they joined together in the living room. He was amused when Jim suggested they watch a movie, no surprise it turned out to be a gay porn movie that was full of group sex, with a couple of twinks surrounded by at least a dozen men, taking their turns, spitroasting and then double penetrating the two younger, smaller men.

He eventually cleared his throat. "Jim, are you suggesting something with this movie?" he had to ask, looking across the room to see his thick cock, glistening with lube.

Jim didn't say a word, standing up and striding across the room, hauling Steven to his feet and lifting him up over his shoulder, before carrying him upstairs, unable to stop the giggles as Jim swatted his bum at the same time. Thrown onto his bed, Jim stalked towards him, Steven unable to stop smiling as he knew Jim wasn't actually going to hurt him. He was completely turned on by the feigned dominance on display.

"Your arse is mine, little boy," he growled. Steven turned over and got onto his knees, offering himself immediately. He didn't expect to feel a soft pair of lips on each cheek. "That's a very pretty arse, Stevie," he whispered.

"Thanks."

"As I said, I'll be gentle, but... Fucking hell, you are such a turn on. You put me in two damn minds every single day. Part of me just wants to cuddle and protect you, the other part wants to utterly destroy your arse."

"Do both."

Jim was true to his word. It was an entire night of gentle lovemaking. His cock was only an inch longer than Tom, Mark and Mike, but that extra inch plus even more thickness was enough that Steven could feel his arse being spread even wider, and that extra inch was touching place nothing else had been before. When he ended up on his back, legs in the air, Jim holding him by the ankles, he might have fucked him a little faster but still nothing like he expected.

After only two orgasms, Jim said he was happy to just lie back and chat. Being one of the biggest guys in the house, when they eventually went to sleep, Steven felt absolutely tiny when held in his arms. When he mentioned that to him, Jim burst into laughter again, finding the humour in his words. "That's what I meant by protect you," he whispered, "If anyone, and I mean anyone, gives you shit, particularly about being who you are at heart, you tell me. I'll deal with it." Steven turned and hugged him in thanks. "You're a good kid, Stevie. After what you said about your home life, we're going to make sure this is a home where you're happy."