The House Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to blow you something fierce tomorrow morning," he whispered.

"Oooh, something to dream about then."

Steven kept his word, waking him up by moving down as he still slept, taking his hard cock in his mouth. It didn't take long for Jim to wake up and roll onto his back, grinning broadly as Steven bobbed up and down on his cock. He was fairly sure Jim was holding back his orgasm the longer he sucked on his cock, though he wasn't going to complain.

"Fuck, you're getting good at this," Jim moaned.

"I want your cum," he moaned back.

He got what he wanted within five minutes, Jim firing six heavy spurts into his mouth, his groans probably echoing around the house. Taking time to lick his cock clean, he kissed up his firm, toned body before straddling his lap, leaning down to kiss him. Jim growled and rolled him over, feeling his still hard cock pressing against him. Their eyes met and Steven could see the lust and hunger in Jim's.

Lube was applied quickly before Jim slid his cock in. To say Steven was then fucked hard might be an understatement. With his legs rolled back so his knees rested against his head, almost folded in half, Jim's thick cock was like a piston in and out of his arse. Steven did worry it would hurt. It didn't. It was the most wonderful thing he'd felt in his life.

"God yes, fuck my arse!" he cried out.

"Oh, you're going to get fucked something serious in this household, little boy," Jim grunted, "Eight men are going to leave you begging for our cocks, every minute of every hour of every day. You'll crave us constantly, in your mouth, in your arse."

Steven knew he was probably right in a way. Jim put pressure on the back of his knees as he fucked him harder and harder. He'd kept his word. First night, he'd be gentle, then he was going to fuck him hard. And as he'd already cum in his mouth, Steven knew he was going to fuck him for quite a while.

An hour later, there was laughter as Jim had carried Steven downstairs as he knew he'd been hard on the little guy. What made them laugh even more was the fact he placed Steven sideways on his lap as he sat the table. "You know, you kind of see how small he is when compared to you," Chris stated.

"Which is why he's adorable," Tom stated.

"What's the plan today, Stevie?" Mike wondered, "More sex?"

"I'm thinking I should have sex with every housemate this weekend then we get into some sort of regular rhythm from Monday."

"Good idea," Tom agreed, "So that leaves Chris, Graham, Justin and William to fuck you."

"I think I should leave William until last considering his size. I'll get myself all loosened up!"

He had Chris fuck him directly after breakfast. After being pounded by Jim's thick nine inch cock half the night then in the morning, taking a thick seven inch cock was something of a relief. Chris was also a generous lover, ensuring he enjoyed an orgasm each time he did, and there was no doubting Chris, with his shaggy blonde hair and gorgeous eyes, would have verged on cute if he wasn't so broad, tall and sporting stubble, something Steven never had to worry about.

Graham had the exact same length as Chris, and during their conversations, was the first bisexual man he had slept with. Though he might be bisexual, he admitted that a lot of women couldn't handle the fact he'd slept with men, even though he was primarily a top. That was only based on his own experiences, suggesting plenty of women would be perfectly fine, but considering some of the negative stereotypes regarding gay and bisexual men.

He also knew Steven had been with a woman before, so after they'd made love, he was rather interested in hearing about it. He explained that Suzy had been his best friend, in addition to Matthew, throughout high school. They were both a little shy and, being honest, ignored by most. She had been very cute herself, shorter than him, hiding her body underneath loose clothing, and not doing much to accentuate her womanly features. That all changed when they attended prom, as she selected a gorgeous gown that had clung to her previously hidden curves. That same night, they'd made love and lost their virginities. They'd fooled around a few times after that, but she was leaving for Melbourne, and he knew that, though he adored Suzy, she wasn't what he wanted.

"Would you want to have sex with her again though?" Graham wondered, "Is it possible you're bisexual but homoromantic? I mean, I think it's obvious you'd prefer to be in a relationship with a man." He felt himself blush as the insinuation was obvious. "Just something to think about, but then again, maybe Suzy is the only woman you'd ever have feelings for anyway."

"I'm not sure if I'd do that as I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. Add to that, I've learned I love having a thick cock inside me."

"So have her peg you then!"

He laughed as he knew what that was, at least.

Justin was the other bisexual of the household. Before moving into the household, he'd been in a long-term relationship with his girlfriend, who he discovered a month before finishing high school that she'd been cheating on him, insinuating that he was gay and obviously sleeping with men behind her back. He admitted that the accusation did actually have him questioning his sexuality, and as the thoughts gathered, he wondered if she was right. Didn't like the accusation of cheating, but the questions lingered.

Hitting a gay club by himself one night, he found himself hooking up with a man one night within an hour of arriving and, as they say, the rest was history. He admitted he still loved women and would happily have sex, and wasn't sure who he'd like to have a relationship with. He figured it would just depend on who won his heart in the end, but man or woman, he wasn't really that bothered.

Justin was also a gentle lover towards Steven, almost treating him like a woman at times, which didn't bother him at all. After the pounding he'd taken from Jim, being treated with tender loving care did help him last longer.

Finally, Sunday evening, there was William. He was huge at six-four, built like a brick outhouse. To call him imposing would be an understatement. But he was a gentle giant with everyone. His eyes were just utterly gorgeous, Steven finding himself gazing into them whenever they chatted. His body had piercings and tattoos here and there, with blonde hair across his body, including his chest.

William took him by the hand and led him upstairs to his bedroom. His ten inch cock was still something to marvel at, Steven falling to his knees before him, looking up as the enormous cock, still wondering how it was going to fit inside him.

Taking part of his cock in his mouth, he glanced up into those emerald eyes, pleased to see a heavy dose of lust and desire being returned. No chance he could swallow his entire length, his cock was simply too long and thick, so he made do with what he could actually swallow, using his hands on the rest of his length.

"That's it, baby. Mouth, tongue and hands. Get my cock nice and wet. I'll fill your mouth then I'll fill your arse."

Steven moaned, smiling as he continued to please his lover. Feeling his large hand grab the back of his head, he didn't force his head or mouth further down his cock, simply resting it there and perhaps moving his hips just slightly, allowing Steven to set the pace.

"I'd love to fuck your face," Williams grunted, "Just ram my thick cock down your throat."

Steven found the thought arousing, to just be used in such a manner. He was already drooling as he brought his lover to orgasm, but remembering what Jim had asked about what he might be willing to do, the idea of being the plaything of this giant man sent a shudder through him, because he found himself liking the idea with each passing minute.

"Fuck yeah, I'm close, baby," William groaned. Steven got ready for the orgasm, remembering the last time he'd sucked his cock and the feeling of it almost being a gunshot when that first spurt fired into his mouth.

"Yeah... Fuck yeah... Take my cum, little boy," William cried as he came. Steven was ready, immediately swallowing that first spurt, though he had trouble keeping up as William came in significant volumes, no doubt helped by the incredible size of his balls. He managed to swallow most of it, knowing some of it dribbled down his chin and out the sides of his mouth.

"Oh, that's good, baby. Real good. You know how to make William happy."

"Good thing I love sucking dick, right?"

William laughed. "Oh, how we've changed in a week."

Cleaning his face, he looked up and chuckled. "Sucked a lot of cock this week and I've enjoyed it every time. Now we've added sex to that and I'm loving that too."

"Let's get you up on the bed and ready for me, cutie. And, I promise, I'll be gentle. Don't want to go putting you off me the first time."

Steven would admit that William took longer than anyone else getting him ready, his tongue an absolute delight as he licked his back passage, feeling his tongue slide in, perhaps tasting cum left over from previous lovers that day. Three fingers were order of the day after his tongue, though even three fingers would be nothing like a ten inch cock sliding into him.

"Ready, cutie?" William finally asked.

Getting comfortable on his knees, resting his head on a pillow, he glanced back and nodded. "Slide that big fuckstick into me."

William grinned, Steven feeling him press the massive head against his puckered entrance. He took a deep breath and urged himself to relax as William pushed forward. "Holy shit," Steven moaned, a handful of sheets in each hand as William slowly thrust more into him.

Once the head popped its way inside, that wasn't it. His cock was thicker than anything he'd had and also longer. William remained slow, sliding more in, then pulling back a little. Just that alone had Steven moaning, William rubbing his back to keep him relaxed. "You're doing good, baby. You're doing so good for your first time with me."

"It feels wonderful," he admitted, "Just... It's very filling."

"Nearly there, baby, then we'll make love."

He smiled at the use of that term, feeling William's incredibly thick cock finally fill him up completely after what felt like half an hour. He felt himself sweating as William leaned forward over him, kissing his cheek. "You've got the tightest arse imaginable, cutie. No wonder everyone finishes fucking you with a smile on their face."

William started to thrust into him slowly. Just that slow movement had him moaning, gripping the sheets tightly again, half of him wanting to keep at the same pace, the other half wanting more. A lot more. Hands at his hips, William gave him nearly his entire length with every stroke. Steven was left wondering how wide he'd gape once William finished fucking him. It felt like a baseball bat or something was up his arse.

Still felt fucking wonderful though.

"Go faster," he moaned.

William didn't ask if he was sure, simply thrusting into him faster, leaning forward with kisses up his back. He moaned as the angle changed, pushing back against his lover. He heard William rumble with laughter, forcing his arse a little lower as he started to thrust faster.

"Oh fuck yes," he cried softly, "Oh god... William..."

"I know, cutie. I'll go faster and faster for you."

"Please," he whimpered.

When William mounted him and started to fuck him faster, he'd admit his mind did become a bit frazzled. He remembered everything but his thought process at the time went a bit haywire, overcome with the thoughts of the massive cock currently inside him and how much he wanted it to fuck him harder and faster. He was fairly sure that's what he asked for, and did remember a little bit of pain as that incredible cock started to fuck him.

He was fairly sure William remained complimentary as he fucked him, though those memories are a little hazy. He did remember feeling his enormous cock throbbing as he started to cum inside him, and just like his mouth, he left an enormous load inside him, thrusting over and again until he slowed to a stop, noticing the young man underneath him had almost passed out with pleasure.

Steven blinked and managed to turn his upper body, William smiling at him in return. "You okay, Stevie?"

"Can I be on my back next? I want to watch it sliding into me."

Thankfully, the question earned a chuckle, and a few minutes later, William held legs nice and wide as they both watched ten inches of thick cock sliding back inside him. He met his eyes and said three simple words.

"Fuck my arse."

He did pay for it. It wasn't hubris on his part. He knew it was going to hurt more than anything else he'd experienced. But he just wanted to feel it, and he also wanted William the opportunity to really let loose and fuck him. He didn't feel any shame in the fact it almost made him cry, but it wasn't only a cry through pain, but also a cry through pleasure of the likes he never felt before. William noticed and leaned down, holding him in one of his strong arms, whispering words of affection, letting him know how good he felt, how proud he was that he was taking him so hard, how he was looking forward to a lot more fun going forward. Steven couldn't really find the words to reply so focused on kissing him instead.

William fucked him for a lot longer that second time. By the end, his cock was a blur, body dripping sweat onto him, their mouths rarely parting as Steven spent the entire time moaning and whimpering, not wanting him to stop for a second but also looking for the relief that would cum when he'd finally cum inside him.

"Oh fuck, I'm close," William finally stated.

Steven grinned as he felt William cum inside him again. His lover kept on thrusting into him until he was finally exhausted. Then he was fairly sure he passed out himself.

He came to sitting in a hot bath, William, Tom and Mark sitting on their knees by the side of the tub. William looked a little worried but was relieved when Steven smiled. "Had us worried there he'd done a number on you," Tom explained, "You've been asleep for a few minutes. I'd already run the bath as it was easy to hear he was fucking you really hard."

"Thank you," he whispered.

"How you feeling?" Mark wondered.

"Sore. Classes will be interesting tomorrow when sitting down."

That injected some humour, all four of them chuckling. Seeing he was okay, Mark and Tom kissed him before leaving, William lifting himself up and sliding to sit behind him, pulling Steven back so they were resting together. "I'm impressed, Stevie. For a first time with me... I know you're paying for it now."

"I'm fine, William. I feel fantastic. Sore, really sore, but fantastic."

They relaxed together until the water turned lukewarm, William getting out first before carefully lifting Steven out of the bath. He was used to how easily they could all carry him around now. Considering he hovered around sixty kilos, he knew they'd all bench much more than that when doing weights. And, he would admit, he loved being carried around by his lovers. It made him feel loved.

After drying off, they returned to his bedroom as always. Looking at the bottom sheet, he'd replaced it three times already yet there were more cum stains. Shaking his head, William seemed to realise. "You get used to it, to be honest, otherwise you'll be changing your sheets once a day."

Getting into bed, he once again found himself in the arms of a much larger man. Unlike those at school, those who had towered over him for years, Steven didn't feel intimated by any of the men he lived with. After years of being terrorised, abused and even assaulted at times, he now felt safe, which was a feeling that just brought a massive sense of relief.

He fell asleep within seconds.