The House Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me that big, fat cock, Jim. Fuck me hard!"

Wrapping his lips back around Mark's cock, he was now intent on earning a cumshot in the mouth. Mark seemed to realise and did all he could to help while still stroking off Mike next to him. When Mark grabbed his head, he didn't mind the fact Mark started to thrust. He was getting used to taking a cock deeper and deeper. He'd still gag and choke from time to time, but the constant blowjobs helped tame his gag reflex.

"I'm not moving out," Jim grunted, "I can't in any right mind give up this tight little butt."

"Me too," Mark groaned, "Kid is just far too good at sucking my cock."

His point was proven within a couple of minutes when he groaned and gave Steven a tasty treat to swallow. As soon as he'd cum, Mike practically pushed him away so he could have cock sucked next. Steven knew someone else would likely want their cock sucked soon enough, feeling Jim's thick cock pounding away at his arse. He felt his own hard cock swinging, no doubt leaking everywhere. Neither Tom nor Jim had touched him yet, as he could cum without being touched, something else he'd learned in the past four or so weeks.

Feeling two strong hands at his hips, he felt Jim start to really fuck him hard. It was enough to distract him from sucking off Mike, glancing back to see his face. "Fuck yes, fuck my tight little arse," he cried.

"I'm close, Stevie, so close," Jim grunted, leaning forward to grab a shoulder, pushing his rear down slightly to change the angle, really driving his cock in deep. "Oh fuck, that's the ticket."

Jim didn't last much longer before he blew inside him, leaving his deposit of cum mixed in with that of Tom. He pulled out, leaving Steven amused as he wiped his cock against his cheeks. Resuming his blowjob of Mike, he felt a new cock sliding inside him. "Brian," Mike told him. He waited until he was obviously buried before he asked, "Feels good?"

"Oh fuck yes!" he cried before resuming his blowjob.

"No wonder you guys all fucking love him. What a tight little arse!"

Tom had returned from the bar with drinks before everyone, watching him blow Mike closer and closer to orgasm. As soon as Mike came in his mouth, he lifted himself up to kiss once he'd swallowed. "I love your taste, Mike," he said softly.

"I know. I love watching you go down on me. So damned cute."

Brian forced his head down onto the back of the couch and really started to drive his cock into him, the sort of hot, hard fucking he sometimes received from his housemates. He could feel his skin slapping into his arse with each thrust, the liquid sound of his lubed up cock plunging into his now well lubricated arsehole. He had no idea if others were lining up to fuck him but the fact Tom was next to him suggested he'd order a quick rest for him.

"Fuck," Brian grunted, "What a great fuck. Guys, you've got to let me visit whenever I can if I can fuck him again."

"Not too often, long as you bring your house boy along for some fun."

"Definitely group sex. Couple of young men like this to entertain us? We'll leave them leaking and covered in our cum."

"I'm keen if it means I'm fucked like this constantly." He heard the chuckles at his statement, looking back to meet Brian's brown eyes. "Come on, baby. Leave that load of cum nice and deep. Fuck me deep."

Brian grinned, hand on each shoulder, now slamming his cock harder and deeper. Steven whimpered and moaned with nearly every thrust. He could feel his cock positively flowing with cum, though he hadn't felt an orgasm just yet. Brian fucked him harder and harder until he couldn't possibly last, throbbing away as he unloaded deep inside him. Then he felt a weight on him as Brian quite clearly collapsed. "Holy shit," his new lover murmured, "I mean, fucking hell..."

Feeling him pull out was a little disappointing, though he was amused when the plug was immediately put back into place by Mark. "Can't have any of that cum going to waste just yet," Mark said.

"Take a seat, sweetie," Tom told him, "Have a drink and a few minutes to recover. Appetite sated yet?"

Sitting down, he kissed him in thanks for the drink before replying. "Mostly. I needed that. Thank you."

"I knew you were horny, that's why I brought you down here. Far more private than upstairs."

Sipping at his drink, he continued to suck the occasional cock that was offered, just sucking for a minute or two, before they moved on. No strangers were invited to join them, which he did appreciate. He wasn't sure he could have strangers fucking him just yet. "What about the gloryhole?" he wondered.

"Sure you want to do it?" Tom asked.

He gave it more thought before nodding. "I'd like to try. Will you make sure I'm safe?"

"Not just me, cutie," Jim assured him.

"Thanks."

Finishing his drink, Tom stood up and offered his hand, no surprise he did stagger slightly as he'd been fucked hard by three men in the space of perhaps half an hour to forty-five minutes. No-one batted an eye as he walked past naked with Tom, climbing the stairs to ground level before they walked up the other set of stairs towards the restrooms.

They were empty for the time being, Tom pointing out the stalls and where the gloryholes were. "Huh, they're true after all," he stated.

"Jim, William and myself will hang nearby. Shut the door and lock it. That's a sign you'll suck cock. If you want an anonymous fuck, you just leave the door open and lean forward against the wall. If you want to do that, it's fine. Okay?" He nodded before Tom kissed him. "Have fun, sweetie. If you want to leave, just walk out and I'll come grab you."

Shutting the door and locking it, he sat down and waited for the first cock to appear. He didn't have to wait all that long, assuming that, as soon as someone saw a closed door, they knew a blowjob was on offer. The first cock that appeared was around seven inches, thick and those veins he thought looked nice. A large head that already glistened with a little pre-cum. Falling to his knees, he licked up the shaft first, hearing the gasp from the other side of the wall.

Taking the shaft in his mouth earned an anonymous groan. "Fuck yeah, such my fat cock, you slut."

He felt himself smile as, to be honest, the behaviour was a little slutty, but he didn't care either. He was having fun, exploring himself and if that meant sucking anonymous cock, he wasn't going to be embarrassed by it. Using all the technique he'd learned and used in the last month, he heard more groans from the other side of the wall, sucking down more and more of the length.

"Oh, you talented little slut. I hope you're here more often."

He remained quiet, simply focusing on the blowjob and making the anonymous man cum. Didn't care who he was, what he looked like, what he did for a living. Did have a rather nice cock though. Sensing he was getting closer, he made sure he swallowed his entire length.

"Fuck yes, deepthroat that cock. Talented little slut. Get ready for a dose of cum."

He readied himself for him to cum and was rewarded a couple of minutes later, sealing his lips as that first spurt hit the back of his throat. Audibly gulping each spurt down, he heard the man groan more than once until his orgasm was finished and his ball were empty. He removed his cock and licked it up, moving away from the hole as soon as the cock was taken away.

He didn't hear thanks. Didn't expect it. He had arrived wanting a blowjob. He'd happily given it. He'd barely sat down before a new cock appeared to the other side. What had his eyebrows raise was the colour as it was darker in colour. Not black, but certainly suggesting either a well tanned local or perhaps someone of non-white extraction.

What made him grin was the fact it was thick, long, and already dripping with excitement. Back on his knees, he ran his tongue up his shaft, licking up all the pre-cum, making an approving noise as he did. The man gasped but said nothing. Licking his shaft like a lollipop, he soon took half of his length in his mouth, hearing a light moan but still nothing. Shrugging, he figured the man was quiet when being blown. He didn't mind that.

It was obvious he was also excited. Very excited, the cock throbbing in his mouth more than once, left wondering if he was going to cum rather quickly. Bobbing up and down faster and faster, his theory was proven correct. Within five minutes of taking his cock in his mouth, he was surprised by a large, slightly salty and bitter cumshot. He swallowed it all down as always. The man left his cock there for a few seconds before it slowly disappeared.

"Thank you," a soft voice said, "I've never had a blowjob from a man before."

So that explained the silence. "You're welcome," he whispered back.

Checking his phone later, he noticed that he'd spent an hour inside the stall and probably sucked off eight to ten men in total. He had his first experience with a BBC (Big Black Cock), always wondering if fiction and reality were poles apart. Well, the big cock that appeared through the hole suggested the theory might sometimes be real. He was at least as big as William. He thoroughly enjoyed sucking that big stick and his cum was thick and, well, rather tasty, left thinking he was becoming a true to life cum slut.

He was called that more than once by the men he'd serviced. After half a dozen cocks sucked and cum swallowed, he wore that label with pride. He was definitely a cum slut, at least based on evidence of that night. When he had a cock to either side, he focused on the one he was already blowing. If the other man asked, he told them he was already occupied. Surprisingly, the man politely waited each time, no doubt eager for some soft lips to wrap around his shaft and swallow his cum.

After an hour or so, Steven would admit he'd had enough. Without giving it a thought, he just stood up and opened the door, noticing at least half a dozen men lining up. Their eyes lit up at once as they saw his naked body, and he remembered immediately what Tom had told him about an open door. As they stepped forward, he stepped back, trying to close the door, but at least one strong hand prevented that happening, so he did the only thing he could think of doing.

He called for Tom.

Within ten seconds, he'd heard a commotion outside the door which he'd managed to close before there was a soft knock. Opening the door, he was relieved to see Tom standing there, immediately hugging him tightly. "My fault, I should have thought of that," Tom whispered, "Put your jeans on and we'll go back downstairs. Did you have fun, cutie?"

Looking up, he smiled and nodded. He heard comments from William and Jim, then apologies exchanged as it was simply a communication error. When Steven stepped out, he had his hand shaken and even one or two embraces, everyone apologising for giving him a fright, but they admitted that seeing his naked little body was a suggestion, with the open door, that he wanted to fuck.

He smiled, admitting that it was nice to hear so many other guys thought he was cute and wanted to have sex with him.

Returning downstairs, the party was now in full swing. Guys were being blown at the bar. Sex acts were taking place on the dance floor. Lesbians were busy doing whatever they did to each other. Even transwomen were in the thick of the action. Joining the rest of the guys by the dance floor, they all cheered and hollered at his reappearance. "How may did you suck?" Graham asked.

"Um, I think about ten in total."

"Swallow all their cum?" Chris wondered.

"Of course. Swallowed a lot of cum today." Tom immediately put a glass in his hand. "Could always swallow more when we get home."

They stayed for another hour or so before agreeing it was time to leave. They didn't have to wait long for their transport, and it was still a warm enough night that none of them bothered putting on their shirts or vest tops. No-one was drunk, one or two of them tipsy at most, but everyone was in a good mood, suggesting they could continue the fun at home.

In the taxi on the way home, Steven leaned closer to Tom and whispered an idea into his ear. Tom turned and grinned, kissing him softly. "Great idea. Sure you're up to it?"

"Definitely."

Arriving home a few minutes later, they wandered inside, Steven heading upstairs as the rest wandered to the kitchen or living room. He gave it a few minutes before he stripped off, taking out his plug and lubing up his arse himself, before grabbing one of the dildo's he kept, sliding that into his arse for a few minutes while stroking himself.

Feeling as horny as ever, he returned downstairs to find his eight housemates gathered across the three couches, all of them naked, hard cocks glistening from lube they were applying. Tom told them of his idea. Steven would slide down their cock and he would ride them for five minutes. If they didn't cum in five minutes, he'd move on to the next cock. The agreement was he'd keep going around until all eight had cum inside him. The five minutes would only stop if he came while riding one of them.

Walking towards Chris, he straddled his lap, kissing him softly as he grabbed the base of his cock and slowly slid down until he touched base. "Five minutes begins now," Tom announced.

Resting his hands on his shoulders, Steven happily bounced up and down on his cock, feeling a firm hand on each cheek as Chris thrust up into him at the same time. His bum was still full of the cum earlier left inside him, and he still hadn't enjoyed an orgasm for hours.

There was little chatter as it was obvious, to Steven at least, that although they'd love to fuck him again later, they were also desperate to cum. He knew all eight of them were still horny, even those who'd fucked him in the club earlier, so would want to fill his arse, if not the first time, then likely the second, otherwise they might start feeling some rather blue balls.

Chris didn't cum, groaning in frustration when Tom called time and Steven immediately lifted himself up off his cock. "You get a second chance, handsome," he whispered, which made Chris smile, at least.

Next up was Graham, sliding down his thick seven inch cock. Tom called time and they were soon fucking hard, Steven riding him hard and fast, Graham practically slamming his cock up into him in return. Both of them moaned and grunted away for nearly five minutes before Graham groaned, Steven moaning as he felt that first pulse as another load of cum filled his arse. Tom stopped the clock at four minutes, twenty-three seconds. Steven kissed him softly, thanking him for the load of cum.

Feeling it start to leak out of him, next up was Jim. He knew he wasn't going to cum first time around, as he'd already cum earlier, plus he'd want to fuck him again. Sliding down until he reached bottom was a little easier than normal, riding him slowly as Jim simply caressed his back and smiled. Each knew what the other was doing. Everyone else probably did too, though no-one cared. The five minutes passed relatively calmly.

William was next and, as Steven met his eye, he knew the young man wanted to cum first time. He took his time sliding down all ten inches but he was used to taking his enormous cock inside him nowadays. As soon as Tom called time, Steven had barely moved before he was pulled tight to William's chest and his ten inches was slamming his arse. He winced more than once as it was anything but gentle, almost biting William's shoulder at times. "Fuck," he cried, "Oh fuck..."

"Nearly there, baby. Nearly there. Just a few more seconds."

Steven was pleased when William did finally explode inside him, William allowing him to relax once he'd stopped thrusting up into him. Tom announced the time as four minutes and fifty-three seconds. "Well, that was close," William joked.

Mark was next, looking rather pleased as he probably thought he wouldn't cum considering Steven had blown him at the club. But when he slid his tight, little, cum-filled arse down his cock, and Mark released a low moan. "Fuck," he muttered, Steven unable to help looking a little smug, "Can't help it, I just love your arse."

Tom called time and Steven rode Mark hard and fast, using all the tricks he knew to make him cum quickly. And Mark couldn't resist him, thrusting up to meet him within a minute. As soon as he kissed him, that sealed the deal, Steven gazing into his eyes, seeing them almost glaze over as his orgasm approached. But just as he was about to crest that wave, Tom called time.

"Nooooo. No. Fuck no. Please, I've got to cum," Mark pleaded.

"Time's up. Next one, sweetie," Tom told Steven.

As he was next, Tom handed his phone to Mike as Steven slid down Tom's hard eight inch cock. Once he bottomed out, Mike announced time and Steven rode Tom slowly, stroking his cock at the same time. Steven wanted to cum while he was riding him, of course, and Tom knew immediately. Leaning forward to kiss him, he moaned softly into his mouth, moving a little faster as he stroked himself faster and faster. His orgasm wasn't long in arriving, groaning loudly as he felt that first spurt fire, Mike pausing the timer, as Steven unloaded all over Tom's chest. Resting his head on his shoulder, he felt fingers running up and down his back.

"I love you," he whispered, "I know that sounds weird because of everything I'm doing..."

Tom hugged him tightly, noticing the silence around them. "I love you too, cutie."

He blinked rapidly, feeling the tears immediately falling down his cheeks. "You do?"

"God yes, I do," Tom replied, "But don't you worry about a thing we're doing. We're young, having fun, and we have balls full of cum. There's a long road ahead of us yet." Lifting him back so he sat on his lap, he felt Tom's thumbs wipe his cheeks. "Big moment?" He managed to nod. "Never heard those words back before, have you?"

"Not when being intimate..."

"You guys want to keep going?" Mike wondered

Tom looked at me. Despite what he'd just expressed, this was meant to be a fun game. Steven smiled and nodded, Tom grinning at him in return. "Of course, Mike. We're having fun playing a game. Not sure I'm going to cum just yet. I'd get ready to have this tight little arse wrapped around your cock in a minute."

Tom didn't cum, so Mike was next. He was obviously a little awkward having heard what Steven had just told Tom, so he kissed him hard and told him to fuck him harder. Mike grinned and did as requested. He came hard within the five minute limit, hugging him tightly once he was done.

Justin was next and, obviously excited at watching all the sex, and having stroked himself while watching, he barely lasted three minutes, leaving another enormous load inside his young lover.

Back to Chris, Steven rode him faster than before, and with Chris now thrusting up into him harder and harder with every passing second, when he finally erupted, the growl that escaped his throat had most of the others laughing at him. Steven slumped against him as Chris sank back into the couch, both breathing heavily for a minute or so. "Fucking hell," Chris finally muttered, "That was fun!"

Next was Jim, and he knew the larger man would now be aching for orgasm. Sliding down his cock, he kissed him softly, thanking him for his help at the club, leaning over to kiss William in thanks too. They both smiled, then Jim wrapped his large hands at his hips, looking enormous against his slim body, and fucked him senseless for the next four minutes and thirty-five seconds. By the time Jim blasted inside him, Steven felt like a rag doll, unable to keep himself upright, much to the amusement of the others.

"You've worn him out!" Mark complained.

"He can still sit on our lap. You're the last one, Mark."

"Good. I really need to cum."

Steven could barely move, Jim easily able to stand up and carry his little man across so he could straddle his friend. Mark hugged him tightly, realising their house boy was now exhausted. He'd had a long day and night. "Are you sure you can handle one more?"