The House Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please cum in me too," he whispered.

Mark kissed his forehead and pumped him slowly. Steven could barely move but Mark was going to cum regardless. Time limit didn't really matter anyway, but he came quickly, Steven almost falling asleep on his chest as soon as he'd climaxed. Mark just wrapped his arms around him, glancing at Tom.

"So, love him, do you?" Mark asked.

It wasn't a joke. Even Steven, being half asleep, heard he was being serious. Tom shuffled closer, feeling his fingers run through his hair. "I love him enough that I want him to myself, but I also love him enough to know he's young, and he deserves to have the fun denied to him for years. And, let's be honest, I also love you bunch of clowns as well. Just not in the same way."

Steven managed to lift himself enough to crawl across to sit on Tom's lap, resting his head against his chest, and practically falling asleep. What he wouldn't have seen were the glistening eyes of his lover before a couple of tears fell down his cheeks. Tom hadn't felt anything for anyone in a long time. Now this young man had arrived, and within the matter of a month and a few weeks since their first meeting, he'd admit to feelings of love for him.

Mark rested a hand on Tom's shoulder. "Mate, we're all happy for you, but are you sure you want this to continue?"

"Absolutely. We're enjoying this, aren't we? I know this little man on my lap certainly is. I see the joy on his face when you're fucking him, or when he's on his knees sucking your cock, or when you're simply cuddling together on your bed. I'm not going to stop any of that happening." Tom paused before adding, "Far as I'm concerned, with you lot, he has eight boyfriends. Lucky little bastard."

The room erupted in laughter again as Steven, now almost fast asleep, felt two arms tighten around him. Waking up the next morning, he woke up in his bed, no memory of how he got there, feeling a male body pressing into him from behind, and a thick cock pressing into his lower down. Glancing back, he noticed it was Tom, which immediately made him smile.

"I love you," he whispered, unable to stop the smile that formed, "Think I felt it the day we first met. That first kiss... Just wow... Then when we made love that first time. I'd never felt as loved in my life until that day... Well, Mum loves me but that's obviously different. Feeling love during intimacy... Never felt that before. That's why I'm glad it was you, Tom. I wouldn't change that for anything. I haven't been this happy for years, perhaps in my life. I want all this to continue, I know how much fun we can have, but if you ever want it all to stop and just have me to yourself, I won't say no. I won't hesitate a second." Giggling to himself, he had to add, "And I told you I loved you after sitting at a gloryhole, sucking dick for an hour. Not sure if that's poor timing or not."

"I haven't heard anyone say they love me since I was nineteen," Tom whispered, "That first kiss, Steven. I felt a flutter in my heart. I hadn't felt that in so long, I was scared I was incapable of feeling any longer." Steven turned over in his arms to meet his eyes, unable to stop smiling. "I've had years of great sex, but it's all been rather meaningless. Some people are capable of doing that, but it can be a rather lonely experience a lot of the time. We can love each other but continue all this. Can you handle a non-monogamous relationship?"

"Never had a monogamous one, but since we're not in either one yet, then yes, we can start straight away being non-monogamous. But my question is I'm going to be fucked by others, a lot of others, from what I'm assuming. What about you?"

"Would you be bothered if I fucked other men?"

"No, as it would be hypocritical, a double standard, and if I'm with other men, then you should have the opportunity to be with other men too. If either of us feel jealousy, then we talk about it."

Tom smiled. "Sure you're only eighteen and inexperienced?"

"My mind is going at a million miles as hour right now, Tom. I have no real idea what I'm doing. All I know is that I feel a lot of love for you but don't want any of this to stop either."

"Agreed."

"Good. Now, make love to your boyfriend. I want to feel your dick cumming inside me before we head downstairs for breakfast. Hang on, how the hell did I get up here last night?"

"You passed out on top of Mark, ended up sitting on my lap, then I carried you up here to bed. Put your plug in so your bum is still full of all the cum left in you last night."

"Should we shower and you can just fuck me in there?"

"That's probably a better idea."

They kept water based lube in the bathroom in case people wanted to fuck in there. Steven needed a good clean out first, then Tom fucked him slowly, lifting him up and pressing him back against the tiled wall, easily strong enough to hold his young lover up otherwise. Their lips rarely parted, their kissing increasingly passionate and heartfelt. Steven stroked himself at the same time, and was the first to orgasm, Tom filling his arse again within a couple of minutes.

After washing down again, they stepped out and dried off, returning to their individual bedrooms. Feeling quite tender after all the sex he'd enjoyed the past twenty-four hours, he put in his plug as always but put on a shirt and shorts, the sign he wasn't going to be available for at least four hours. His housemates knew that, sometimes, he just wasn't capable of being fucked for a few hours, particularly after a long day and night of activities. Well, he couldn't be fucked but he'd happily suck cock.

The greeting he didn't expect from the other housemates was a hug from each of them. Wondering what it was about, they looked at him as if he was stupid. "Look, Stevie, your feelings for Tom have been obvious since the day you moved in," Mark explained, "And this is the first time we've seen Tom feeling something genuine for another man in all the time I've lived here."

"About damned time," Jim grunted, "Though I'm still fucking you stupid, boy."

"I hope you do, James. Would be a shame not to feel your hot, throbbing cock in my arse again."

Jim glared across the table at him. "Keep teasing me..."

"I'll be good," Steven said, throwing him a grin. Jim smiled in return, chuckling to himself.

Tom appeared a couple of minutes later, the household settling around the table. Sitting next to Steven, he placed a hand on Tom's thigh, his boyfriend immediately taking his hand and holding it. It was such a simple gesture, but to someone like Steven, it meant the world.