The House Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Steven enjoys the attention of the entire house.
7.8k words
4.85
15.1k
16

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers

Steven was nervous as Tom drove the truck to his old home. Sensing he was, Tom had offered him something to help calm him down. Steven smiled, shuffling across to take out his hardening, thick cock. Taking whatever was on offer in his mouth, he was soon bobbing up and down on it, enjoying the moans Tom was making as he concentrated on the road.

"Feeling a little left out here," Jim muttered.

"He can suck you after me, mate." Steven felt his hand pat his head. "Wonderful as always, baby. Such a good little cocksucker."

"Tom, his literal mission in life nowadays is to make you happy. Side missions are keeping the rest of us content."

Steven almost start laughing the gaming terminology though he knew, at heart, Jim wasn't far wrong either. Tom got him most nights to sleep with, but they seemed to have an unspoken agreement that he'd look after the other seven most of the time otherwise. The past couple of weeks had seen him in plenty of threesomes, loving a cock in his arse and another in his mouth, and he loved it even more when both came in him, only to have a new cock in both holes immediately. Wasn't sure if anything he'd been doing would be considered a gangbang just yet, but he was sure they'd come close on more than one occasion.

He found Jim an enigma at times. Most of the time, Jim just fucked him hard until he filled his arse more than once. But there were occasions when he'd find himself just cuddled by the far larger man, almost as if just protecting him from the world at large for a few hours. He loved it, and Jim seemed to utterly adore him. But then Jim would have him on his knees, mounting and plunging his cock as deep as it could go, and he was lost in delirium, unable to form a single cohesive thought.

"Fucking love your mouth, sweetheart," Tom moan, bringing his thoughts back to the present, "Getting close."

He grinned, swallowing nearly his entire cock to the base. The guys loved the fact he could now deepthroat. William was still difficult, that extra inch proving very problematic, but he could even swallow nine inches of Jim, though he needed to be in a particular position for it to work effectively.

Feeling Tom's fingers tighten in his hair, he knew his boyfriend was getting close to orgasm. Head bobbing up and down faster and faster, coating his cock in spit, he could almost sense his balls starting to tighten, anticipating the surge that was about to flood his mouth.

"Fill his mouth, Tom!" Jim cheered.

That's exactly what Tom did, Steven moaning softly as he felt that first spurt of cum erupt from his lovers' thick cock. So thick and yummy, he smiled as he really was a little cum addict nowadays. Gulping down each subsequent smirk, he was fairly sure Tom's foot slipped from the accelerator as he orgasmed, Jim laughing before telling Tom to concentrate on the road.

"Yeah, having our little man suck cock while driving isn't always entirely sensible," Tom muttered. Steven lifted himself up, licking his lips before kissing Tom on the cheek. "Thank you, sweetheart. Wonderful as always," Tom added, "Now Jim needs attention. Want to blow him or fuck?"

"Oooh, wonder how fucking will work?" he asked, excited at the prospect.

"Straddle my lap," Jim suggested.

So that's what they did, Steven stripping naked, removing the plug that was always inside him if there wasn't a cock already there, as Jim lowered his shorts, lubing up his nine inches. To his amusement, Jim undid his seatbelt so Steven could get into position, Jim then stretching the belt around both their bodies. "There we are, still road safe," Jim murmured.

"Fuck, you feel massive in my arse," he whispered, leaning up to kiss his lover.

"That nine thick inches of lovely man meat inside you, cutie. Of course I feel massive."

Steven was left thinking that people were definitely going to notice he was riding Jim as Tom drove them along but found that he simply didn't give a fuck. He couldn't exactly bounce up and down on his cock with wild abandon, more grinding on his cock, earning an appreciative growl, doing his best to get them both off.

"We're about ten minutes out," Tom announced after a few minutes.

"Fuck, not sure if I'll cum in time."

Jim's phone started to ring. Steven told him to answer it, Jim turning on the speaker. "Guys, just a question. Is our little man currently riding Jim's big cock?" Mark asked.

Tom burst into laughter. "Shit, I forgot they could probably see through the rear-view mirror."

"You would be correct. Our little man is definitely riding my big cock," Jim reported.

"Fucking hell. Can't even last a road trip home without fucking?"

"I've already sucked Tom off to orgasm too."

"Well, we knew that would happen, cutie. We're getting close. Jim cum yet?"

"No, probably won't either," Jim muttered, "But I don't mind. Love being inside this little guy anyway."

"Awww. Thanks," he said softly, giving his lover a soft kiss, "Why don't I get off and just suck you to completion?"

"You sure? I mean..."

"I've done arse to mouth plenty of times by now, Jim. You know I keep myself very clean for all of you."

Undoing the belt, he slid into the space available beneath the glovebox, immediately taking Jim's length in his mouth. His lover groaned loudly without realising he hadn't hung up the phone. "For fuck... Is he sucking your cock too now?"

"Fuck yes," Jim groaned, "That mouth of his is going to get a load soon enough. I'm hanging up now. See you soon."

When Tom stated they were five minutes out, he wasn't all that worried about making Jim cum. He was going to wait until the last minute before taking a load in his mouth. He could sense Tom getting nervous, taking a moment to reassure his boyfriend it was fine. Only his mother would be there, Becky was already at their grandparents, Dad and the twins had disappeared for the day.

Jim came in his mouth as they were pulling into the street, and was sitting next to him as they pulled up outside their house. Jim and Tom both glanced at him and grinned for a moment, getting out of the truck naked, pulling on his shorts quickly, putting on his shirt as his mother appeared through the door. She walked towards him though stopped and peered at him closely, then burst into laughter.

"What's in your mouth, sweetie?"

Jim and Tom burst into laughter, as did the others as they got out of the van to join them. Steven shrugged innocently before gulping down Jim's cum. "No idea what you're talking about, Mum."

"Um, cutie," Jim started, "You've got some cum on your chin."

"Oh..." Using a finger, he wiped his chin clean and sucked on his finger. "Well, glad I didn't miss that. You taste wonderful as always, Jim."

His mother burst into laughter before giving him a hug. "Hello, sweetheart."

"Hi, Mum," he whispered back.

She hugged and thanked all his friends before they cracked on with getting things moved. His Mum had labelled up any furniture that needed moving, and there were boxes throughout the house that would be added. Her parents had made space in their garage so she didn't need to worry about storage. The eight men assured them everything would be taken care off, Tom insisting that he just sit down with his mother. Sitting next to his mother in chairs outside, they watched them work in the early autumn heat.

"Well, this is exciting," Mum whispered.

"I live with this every day, Mum. Should see them when they come back from the gym. All that testosterone flowing through their veins. I almost have to gulp when their eyes land on me as I know I might be in for it."

"You're loving it, aren't you?"

"I have eight men who love me, Mum. Tom and I are in love, but the other seven love me in their own way too." He glanced at her. "I'm just glad you understand and are happy for me."

Pulling her chair closer, she wrapped an arm around him. "That's all a mother ever wants for her son. You've found who you were meant to be. It's a shame your father..." She sighed. "Well, less said about him, the better."

"Know where he is?"

"Golfing with the twins. They know I'm leaving today. I hope we'll be gone by the time they're done. He might turn up just to be awkward." She sighed again. "I've realised I haven't loved him in a long time. I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm so sorry. I put you through so much when I should have done this years ago."

Hugging his mother tightly, she needed a little weep. She had nothing to apologise for. She'd loved and cared for him, protected and defended him. As the others worked, she made sure they were kept hydrated and fed. More than once, he offered to help out, Tom threatening to handcuff him to the chair if he didn't stop asking.

"I might like that," he retorted. Tom laughed, his mother playfully slapping his shoulder.

"Behave in front of your mother."

They focused on all the furniture first before they started moving boxes. Having a wander inside, he wasn't surprised that his mother was taking quite a bit of furniture and nearly all the mementoes. His father had never been one for collecting much. Walking to his old bedroom, it was now pretty much empty except for a bookshelf and desk. He wasn't particularly sad to realise that he'd never sleep in the room again. It wasn't a place that had always produced good memories.

Hearing voices outside, he walked out the front door to see his father and the twins had shown up. Unable to stop the sigh, he stood next to his mother as the eight formed a line in front of them.

"Ah, the prodigal son returns," his father sneered, "Too afraid to face your old man alone?"

He didn't need to answer that question. He was scared of him. Terrified, even. His father was six inches taller, probably forty kilos heavier, and used to getting his own way. The fact his first born son was effectively the runt of the litter, then adding to that he was gay... Mum grabbed his hand, squeezing it for reassurance.

"Always was a sissy little faggot," one of his twin brothers called. That wasn't the worst thing he'd been called by either of them, or his father, or what he'd heard at school. Water off a ducks back in many ways. They wouldn't hurt him for much longer.

"Call him that again, you snivelling little punk, and I'll ream your arse so fucking hard, your arsehole will be six inches wide the rest of your life," William warned.

He couldn't help giggle at the description. "I don't know you from Adam, mate," Jim added, "But what you can do is take your bigoted homophobic arse, and your two piece of shit sons, and vacate this property until we are done here. Rest assured, you lay a hand on either Stevie or Angela, and you will deal with eight of us."

"Always knew he was a weak little poofter," his father stated, "I'm ashamed he came from my fucking balls. Too much of a mummy's boy. And now he's got you eight... What, you all take turns fucking him? Is that it?"

"One more insult," Tom growled, "And you're mine to deal with alone. One warning only. Fuck off."

"Or what?"

Jim laughed. It wasn't a pleasant sound. "William, what did we assure our little man months ago?"

"That he would always be safe with us. That we would care for him and that we would always protect him."

"Do you think the eight of us live by that ideal?"

"Fucking oath I do, mate," Mark added.

"Hurt him, you hurt us. We hurt you even more in return," Mike growled.

"You've come to the wrong rodeo, my friend," Chris warned, "The mathematics are not in your favour. Stevie is our friend. We protect our friends, particularly from people like you. You're meant to be his father. Your love isn't meant to be conditional. At least he has his mother, and he also has us."

He watched as Tom stepped forward towards his father. They were almost the same height, but Tom was broader. Frankly, he was even more intimidating than his father, but like William, like all of them, at heart, they were gentle giants to Steven.

"Leave," Tom ordered, "We're nearly done here. Angela is simply taking what is hers, then we'll be gone. You can then do as you wish. Live in your hateful little world you've made for yourself and your two sons. Stevie doesn't need you, he probably never has. He has Angela, he has us and his friends. Just go. No-one wants you here. No-on needs you here."

"Bunch of fucking faggots," his other twin brother stated, "This is the world we live in nowadays."

Jim looked ready to move, being held back by William and Mark. "Let me go," he growled, "Just one hit. No-one insults our little man like that. Just one hit... Okay, maybe two..."

"It's fine," Steven called, finding his voice. Letting go of his mother's hand, he walked forward, his friends moving apart, Tom walking backwards to re-join the line. He met his father's eyes, saw the hate. It wasn't a surprise anymore. "I honestly don't know who you are anymore, David." He enjoyed the surprise at using his first name. "What, you think I'm going to call you 'Dad'? You've lost the right to that title. Sperm donor, that's what you are in my mind from now on. I have no idea what I've done to earn your hate, but I don't care anymore. I'm gay, David. I'm a little gay man, the sort of person you just seem to hate and despise. Tom is my boyfriend. I love him to bits, David. Never felt love like it before. And you'd better believe that I bottom for him and absolutely fucking love it. Love feeling his thick eight inch cock pounding my tight little arse. And I have seven other strapping young men who love me for being me, and you'd better believe they all take turns hammering their thick cocks into my mouth and arse too. Swallowed so much cum in recent months, I'm a fucking addict. You want to think I'm a little sissy faggot? Think what you want about me. Your opinion means nothing to me anymore. I'm through trying to impress you and certainly don't care what you think anymore. As for you two fuckwits, I now have a mother and a sister. As far as I'm concerned, you two little cunts are dead to me. Don't contact me ever again." One of the twins made to rush him. He stood there defiant. "You touch me, cunt, and these eight men will deal with the three of you, and rest assured, you'll be in hospital by the end." He took a deep breath, meeting his eyes again. "Fuck you and fuck off, David. We're done here. I might send flowers to your funeral."

He was shaking the entire time he gave his little speech. He stood still though, waiting until the three men turned and walked back to the car. Only when it had departed and disappeared from view did he turn and look for Tom, falling into his arms as he cried. His mother joined the hug, both of them assuring him of their love. He wasn't crying for anything they'd called him, it was the sheer sense of relief that he'd finally given his opinion and that it was all over.

"That was very brave," Mum whispered.

"Quite the little speech," Tom added, hearing the humour in his tone.

"It needed to be said. I've been silent for too long."

"Well, you're well and truly out of the closet now. Not a bad way to do it," Jim stated.

Wiping his cheeks, he managed a chuckle, Tom giving him a soft kiss. "I love you."

"I love you, Tom."

"Awwww. That's so sweet," Mum said softly.

To his amusement, Jim ran protection the rest of the time, patrolling the front lawn as only boxes were left to pack. Mum found it amusing as well, particularly as he did have a cricket bat in hand, and looked prepared to use it. He walked over to Jim and gave him a hug, thanking him for the fact he was ready to fight for him. Jim assured him that all eight of them would have gone in swinging.

It took another hour to pack the truck before they were ready. He was surprised Mum did need a little cry at leaving the house, but she was ready to leave, having stayed too long. She was polite enough to lock up, sliding their keys underneath. Neither planned to ever return. Everyone had the address for his grandparents as he would go with his mother.

"How do you feel?" she asked once they were underway.

"Relieved it's finally over."

"Me too, sweetie. I should have done this the first time he..."

"Mum, it's okay. You've always loved me. That's what got me through it all. Becky too. My little sister has always loved me. As for those three, they're no longer our concern."

"I'm proud of you, sweetie."

"Now that's important to me. What you think, Mum. I'll always do my best to do that." He grabbed her hand. "I'm a Mummy's boy. Always have been, always will be. I love you."

"I love you too." Soon as they stopped a red light, she leaned over and left a big wet kiss on his cheek, making both of them laugh. "There, that's what was needed, a hearty chuckle."

Arriving at their new home half an hour later, they walked up the path towards the front door, their grandparents ready for their arrival with Becky. After greeting each of them with a hug, the truck and van with his friends joined them by the front door, his grandmother inviting them all in.

"Oh my, a group of strapping young men. Angela, where did you find all of these fine specimens?"

"Steven lives with them. They offered to help us move."

"Well, I think they deserve a drink and something sweet. Come in, come in."

Gathering in joint kitchen and dining room, his grandmother and mother fussed about, Becky giving him a long hug, not explaining what happened at the old house. It wasn't really worth mentioning again. As drinks were dispensed, and plates of cake handed out, he eventually moved to stand close to Tom, taking his hand. "Grandma..." he said, clearing his throat. She looked his way and smiled, then noticed he was holding Tom's hand. "This is Tom. Tom, this is my grandmother. Tom is my boyfriend."

She walked towards him, even shorter than he was, looking him up and down a couple of times. "Do you love my grandson?"

"I do, ma'am."

"Look after him?"

Tom smirked. "I sure do, ma'am."

"Good." Then she hugged him. "Welcome to the family."

After hugging him, Steven received a hug too. "I've known for as long as your mother," she whispered, "We love you."

"I love you too. But what about Grandad?"

"He understands enough. He might be older, but Angela and I keep him informed, as we knew this was coming one day. He said he doesn't care, as long as you're happy."

"I am. Never been happier."

"Good. Then eat your cake and we'll get everything sorted."

"Yes, ma'am."

After coffee and cake, Angela and his grandfather began organising everything that needed to be moved. He stayed out of the way, sitting at the table with his grandmother and his sister, chatting away about life at university and what he hoped to do for the years. He obviously didn't tell his grandmother about some of the more sordid details regarding his personal life.

Finished off-loading by mid-afternoon, Tom and Mark disappeared to return the truck, Mark following in the van. They returned an hour later, everyone relaxing in the living room. Though there was an offer to stay for dinner, his grandmother did admit she wasn't sure if she had enough food to feed eight large men. Steven chuckled, assuring her he'd visit for dinner soon enough.

Upon leaving, she hugged all his friends thank you again, Tom assuring her she could always come visit her son whenever he wanted, perhaps with advanced warning, just in case she walked into certain things. It made her laugh, but thanked him for the invitation. Shaking his grandfather's hand, he hugged his grandmother, then his sister for quite a while, crying on his shoulder as she admitted to missing him terribly. He returned that feeling, assuring her he would now visit whenever he could.

Last, it was his mother. He lost track of how long they hugged. "I'll come home to visit more often now. I promise."

"Bring Tom. Bring all of them if you want. I can see how much they care about you, Stevie. But you deserve it. I know I'm your mother, but you're a wonderful human being. I'm proud to call you my son."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers